A Bit of a Mess

Story Info
Miller, Bud, and I are friends.
2k words
2.39
9.4k
16
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miller, Bud, and I have been friends for years. I am Dave. I'm 35, 5'9" and 190pounds. I have brown hair and blue eyes. I have been married three times. The first time was right out of high school to Ellen. We were married for 3 years. Bud is 6'0" and 210pounds. He is now married to my first wife, Ellen. Bud has blonde hair and blue eyes. After our first 2 years of marriage Ellen spent more time in bed with Bud and Miller than with me.

Bud was fucking Ellen when we were married. Oh and Miller was fucking her then too. Our friend Miller is 6'6" and about 250pounds and happens to be black. And he is hung. His cock is huge and he knows how to use it. Once Ellen had been graced with it she was never the same, but she had fallen in love with Bud and soon after our divorce she married him.

I met Sandy soon after, fell in love, and we were married. Not long after we were married, we had a party and Ellen pulled me off with her, and Bud fucked my new wife. Not only did he fuck my new wife, but he told her she should also fuck Miller. Which lead to her doing so a few nights later. Needless to say that opened things up completely and they both started fucking Sandy on a regular basis. Which was not a big deal except they were spending much more time in my new wife than I was.

Sandy and I were married just over 5 years before the wheels finally came off. I had a job change and left. Sandy stayed and we divorced. Sandy got the taste for BBC and became hooked on sex with black men. Miller turned her for black cock and she fell hard. If it was black and hard she wants to ride it.

Sandy is not just pretty. She is really beautiful. Her body is fantastic and any man who ever sees her is in lust. And for Sandy black men are always at the top of her list. Sandy is married to a black man, but her sluts her to all black men and she loves it.

After two failed marriages I was a bit gun shy and was much more careful when I dated. I was twenty-eight when I met Jillian and she was twenty-three. The big help with us was I lived a thousand miles from Bud and Miller. I do not believe I had ever fucked a girl that wasn't shared openly with my two friends. It was just something we did.

Bud and Miller were both fucking Ellen when I married her. In fact Bud was fucking her before I was. And Miller did before we got married. Sandy had not been with either of the guys before we got married but it really didn't take long after for it to happen. In part it is my fault. I had shared with Sandy that the three of us always shared our women. So, she knew it could or would happen.

Jillian is my dream girl. Stunningly beautiful with the body to match. As I said she was twenty-three when we met. She was raised in a very strict home by good parents. At twenty-three she was still virgin. Well, it is a bit of a stretch. But she had not been stretched by a penis. Nor fingered either. Licked, sucked, kissed lots. Her breasts are the most perfect I have ever seen, and both my wives were right up there with perfect too. Jillian's are just better.

How many guys have seen my Jillian's breasts I have no idea but lots for sure. I know she has danced topless several times at parties. In fact Jillian was topless at a party the very first time I saw her. I fell head over heels for her right then. And I thought some of the guys were going to get her in to one of the bedrooms to fuck her, but I learned that she did not fuck.

A couple weeks after I ask her out and that began our journey. We dated several months before I ask her to marry me, and she took a week before she agreed. We had a very small private wedding, and our life together began. We talked about everything. She ask all of the right questions. And I answered them all.

Why had I been married twice before and why did neither last? Really good question and one I had ask myself. Ellen? I am not sure. I think she really was and still is in love with Bud. I love Ellen, but I am not sure if I was ever really in love with her or if she was with me. And I do believe she has always been in love with Bud and he with her. Bud still gets very turned-on watching Miller fuck his wife and she loves his huge black cock.

Sandy is a beautiful woman and a dear friend. I think I loved her and maybe was truly in love with her. But once she had a taste of Miller's cock she was lost. She is now married to another black man.

The guys were not at my wedding to Jillian. I hated it but it just could not be worked out. We had been married for a couple of month when Jillian asks if we were going to go back there?

"Yes, we probably do need to take a trip back home."

"And what happens if we take a trip back there? You shared your other wives back there."

"Yes, I did. But that does not mean I will share you."

"So, does that mean I am not good enough for them to enjoy?"

"Of course not. I am not really sure? I guess I did not figure you'd want me to share you. Or maybe I am afraid they will make our sex less if you enjoy them more. And if you have sex with Miller, he'll want to share you with others."

"Maybe you need to ask me what I would feel is right? Did you find it sexy that Bud and Miller knew how Ellen and Sandy were in bed? And Miller will want me to be with other blacks? And when Ellen and Sandy did it for him was it sexy they did it?"

"You are right I need to ask what you want to do? Yes, I found it very sexy that Bud and Miller knew how my wives were in bed. Yes, Miller would want other blacks to fuck you, and yes I did find it very sexy that both fucked other blacks. And that lots of the black guys in our area knew my wives sexually."

"So, Ellen and Sandy were both much sexier than I am."

"No not even remotely so. You are way sexier than either of them."

"Do black guys still fuck both of them?"

"Yes, Bud still lets Ellen fuck them for Miller. And Sandy is married to a black guy who shares her."

"So, you would not be proud of me enough for them to know me sexually?"

"Not at all. I would be very proud to have them know everything about you. I just didn't think it would be something you would want to do, would you?"

"When do you want us to go back there?"

"I was thinking maybe next month."

"I think it is something I might want to do, but let me think on it until then, okay?"

I nodded and left it at that. But I was stunned. The time slipped by and as the trip came near I couldn't help but wonder. Nothing was said until the day before our trip home.

"Have you told them we are coming home?"

"Yes, I let them know a couple of weeks ago. They are excited about meeting you."

"You have told them about me?"

"Jillian you are the love of my life. Sure, I have told them about you."

"Pictures, have you sent them pictures of me?"

"Yes, I sent several of you to them."

"Nudes, did you send nudes?"

"No, no nudes. Several in your little Bikini, but no nudes."

"Aren't you proud enough of me to send nudes of me."

"I just was not sure if you'd want me to?"

"Don't they have nudes of your other wives?"

"They both see my other wife's nude all the time."

"They need to see your wife now, don't you think?"

"Only if you feel you need to be shared."

"I need to know if they want me."

"I can already tell you that. I know they will love you Jillian, in every way."

"I want you to be as proud of me as you were of Ellen and Sandy. So, I want you to share me with them."

"Jillian, Bud was fucking Ellen first and Miller felt left out. Sandy just kind of happened."

"And maybe I could just sort of happen too. I want you to take 25 nudes of me and you send them all to both Bud and Miller. When we get home, I am going to spend a night with Bud and then a night with Miller. And yes I know Miller will then want to share me with his friends. I will then fuck everyone he desires for him."

"My God Jillian don't tell him that. He will want you to fuck 30 or 40 of his friends."

"If that is what he wants, that is what I will do."

A short time later I had taken the pictures and she had sent them to both of my friends. And I knew that by now my wife was posted nude on the club wall beside my first two wives and many other girlfriends and wives. We left for home the next morning.

We drove in there that night and went to my parents' home for the night. The next morning first thing Bud called me.

"Are you guys here yet Man?"

"Ya, we are at the folks now."

"Can you bring her over I can't wait to meet her."

"Is she posted down at the club yet?"

"Oh ya, with space for she and I, and space for Miller and her."

"You plan to post her with your cocks up inside of her?"

"You don't want people to think she is a prude do you? We sure do for everyone to see that she is a shared hot wife. Jillian is by far your most beautiful wife."

"We are coming your way right now."

"Will you drop her off so I can fuck her? Ellen is over to Miller's right now. And Miller's little brother Even is here so he can take pictures of us fucking so we can get her up with my cock in her for all to see. And your new wife can get a taste of BBC,. Even can't wait to fuck her too."

"We will be there in less than ten minutes."

We pulled up in front of Bud's house a few minutes later. Jillian leaned over and kissed me, as she fondled my hard cock.

I smiled.

"And are you ready for this?"

"Yes, very ready. Go down to the club and have a couple of beers, I want you to see our pictures posted. I am going to let him display me every way he wants me."

She squeezed my cock again and was out of our car and going up the walk. And I drove off. By the time I had gotten to the club I knew Jillian was naked and Bud had his cock up in her. Thirty minutes later the fax came in and Sporty our black bartender whistled.

"Wow Dave she is way sexier than I ever guessed. It didn't take long for her to drain Bud's balls and she is taking her first BBC now as Bud is filming her and Even fucking."

"Bud faxed her with Even fucking her too?"

"Ya, he mailed them to Miller and maybe a dozen others And I have them posted here already. She looks fantastic, Dave."

I had to admit he was right she did.