A Bit of Daring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You’ve got me so hard,” he groaned against my hair. His lips moved down so they were next to my ear. “Do you have any idea how much I want to fuck you right here, right now?” he asked me softly.

I looked around to see if anyone could hear us, but the few couples remaining were too far away to have heard. “Do you have any idea how badly I need you to fuck me?” I asked him in return.

He continued whispering to me and his words were so sexy I felt like I was going to cum just from listening to him. “My cock is so swollen. It’s throbbing in my pants.” All I could do was moan in response.

“I want to pull that dress off and unzip my jeans right here. I want to push you back on one of these tables and spread your legs apart. I want to fill my hands with those big titties of yours and then do you want to know what I’d do next?”

“Yes, tell me,” I pleaded as the erotic images danced in my head.

“Feel my cock against you? That big throbbing piece of meat?” He thrust his hips against me for emphasis.

“Yes,” I groaned as my pussy flooded with juices. “Yes, I feel every big, hard inch of it,” I told him as my arms slipped down to hold him even tighter against me.

“I’d shove it into that pussy of yours and fuck you until you cum all over it,” he finished.

I groaned low in my throat and bit his shoulder to keep from crying out with the cravings his words awakened in me. He held me against him and never said another word as we continued to move around the floor. My body was trembling with the need to feel him inside me. I knew he could feel it, too. My heart was racing and we were both breathing quickly when the dance ended. Without a word he turned and pulled me toward the exit. Neither of us said a word as I followed him to his pickup. He unlocked the driver’s door and I slid in with him right behind me. He looked at me as I sat next to him and smiled when my hand dropped to the leg nearest mine.

“You look like you need a good fucking,” he stated as he lifted one hand to my hair. I smiled back at him and squeezed his thigh.

“Know anyone who might oblige?” I asked him with a cheeky grin. His answer was a quick hard kiss before he straightened up and turned the key. He shifted into gear and we drove off. I left my hand on his thigh and he put his on mine. When we were talking online I had confessed my “sex in a pickup truck” secret fantasy to him. I wondered if he remembered it.

His hand was now rubbing up and down, going a little higher with each stroke. I knew he could hear my breathing getting faster again as I waited for him to touch me where I needed it most. My breasts were heavy and the nipples were getting hard again as his hand crept higher. I felt the muscles in his thigh flexing as he worked the gas pedal. I looked at him and he smiled at me. There was no doubt how this night was going to end. I moved my hand so it covered the hardness pressed so tightly against his zipper and he groaned.

He signaled a turn and we were on a street I wasn’t familiar with. It led to a small pond and he pulled up next to a tree. He reversed the pickup so it was parked facing back toward the road. He shut it off and turned toward me. His hand went back down to my thigh and he used the other hand to pull me against him. As our lips met his hand finally cupped my pussy. I couldn’t stop the moan that came from my throat. My legs spread further apart and I pulled him closer to me. His mouth rubbed against mine and our lips were hard and hungry as we tasted each other. His tongue slid across my lips and thrust inside my mouth, imitating the moves our bodies longed to perform.

I slid a hand up the back of his neck to pull his head closer as his hands slid up my back to pull me more fully against him. Adjustments were made and then my breasts were pressed tightly against his chest. I ached to feel him naked against me. His hands slid around to the front of my dress and he pressed the palms against the fullness of my breasts. I moaned again as he squeezed and kneaded them until the nipples were hard points thrusting against his hands. He pushed my dress down off my shoulder as our tongues danced against each other. We were both breathing hard by the time he had my bra hanging open.

“Oh, what nice big titties you have,” he whispered as he looked down at my breasts. He rolled one of the nipples between his thumb and finger. “I knew they were going to be like this.” He dropped his hands to my waist as his head bent to take one in his mouth. I hung onto his arms as he licked and sucked until the tip was red and swollen. He moved to the other one as my hand pulled his head close to me. I let my own head fall back against the seat and lifted the breast higher toward his waiting mouth. He pinched it between his lips and flicked it with his tongue. The movement sent a pulse straight to my clit. I felt like I might cum if he kept doing that.

He released my breasts when my fingers started to unbutton his shirt. I was growing more restless against him, needing to feel him naked against me. I pulled his shirt up out of his jeans so I could touch his naked back and chest as his lips started sucking on my neck. He reduced me to a moaning, incoherent bundle of need and I wanted to drive him just as wild. He knew from our online talks that my neck is sensitive and he continued to bite and kiss my throat while I moaned and writhed against him.

Finally he sat back and shrugged his shirt off. Before he could pull me close again, I pressed my own lips against his neck. I trailed tiny, wet kisses down his neck and collarbone to one flat, male nipple. I licked across it with my tongue and ran my hands through the hair on his chest. I felt the nipple pucker up and I sucked it into my mouth. This time it was his head that tipped backwards as he pressed his chest against my lips and tongue. I continued to tease his nipple and dropped one hand down into his lap. His legs instantly spread apart and my hand was resting over the hard bulge of his cock.

I moved to the other nipple and pressed my hand against his hardness, shaping it and rubbing it through his jeans. He groaned and his hips pressed upwards. I could feel the length of him pressed hard against his zipper. I longed to have him out of his jeans, hot and hard against my hand! I slid backwards across the seat and pulled him toward me. By sliding to the edge of the seat, he could lift his leg up to run alongside me. It was a little awkward but it allowed me to tug down on the zipper of his jeans and unbutton the snap. He held his breath as I pulled the opening apart and reached inside. I slid all the way off the seat onto the floor and he slid closer to me as I stroked the hard length of his thick cock. It curved upwards from his body and he moaned when I squeezed it.

I bent close and pressed my lips to the exposed skin on his hip. I heard his sharp intake of breath when I sucked on the skin and left a love bite there. I breathed deeply of his rich, manly scent as my hand continued to stroke up and down the hard length of his swollen manhood.

“Ahh, God,” I heard him moan as my tongue finally reached out and licked across the tip. It was already oozing pre-cum and I tasted the saltiness as I licked around the glistening head. He thrust against my face and I rewarded him by sucking the knob into my mouth. His hands were on my shoulders and I knew he wanted to touch me but couldn’t because of our positions.

“Ahhh, suck me,” he begged as I continued to stroke the shaft with my tongue to dampen it then fed the rest of his cock into my mouth. I pulled back while maintaining the suction and heard another groan from him. His cock seemed to get even harder and I could feel my pussy getting wetter. He was gently thrusting against my face and I reached around him to fill my hands with his ass cheeks. I pulled him closer to my face as my tongue furiously circled the head and underside of the hardness in my mouth.

He couldn’t take anymore without cumming and told me so. He pushed me back and lay there catching his breath as his cock throbbed with the need to cum. I knew how he felt because my pussy was throbbing just as wildly! He sat up and pulled me up against him for another long, hot kiss. He reached out and pushed the passenger door open and slid out onto the ground.

“Come here,” he said holding his hand out to me. I sat up on the seat and he turned me so my legs were on either side of him. His cock pressed against my pussy on the outside of my pantyhose and he lifted one of my breasts up to his lips. He immediately sucked the tip in and bit it gently with his teeth.

“Oh, God,” I moaned as he teased me with his lips and tongue and teeth. I was moving restlessly against him, trying to press him against my pussy. His hand dropped down and he jerked on the hole in my pantyhose. I heard a loud rip and we both groaned at the sound. Then he pressed the palm of one hand against my sex. I knew he could feel how wet I was. He pushed the hand up so the heel slid over me and up to my clit. He pressed it hard against me and felt my hips buck against him. Then the hand was gone.

I watched his head descend and then those incredible lips of his were kissing my inner thigh. He yanked on the material again and exposed a big part of one thigh. He kissed and sucked until he left a mark and I was begging him to touch my pussy. He used both hands to spread my lips apart and then his tongue was licking up the length of me. He stopped when he got to my exposed clit. He blew on it and watched my hips buck in reaction. Finally his lips fastened on it and he sucked on the hard little nub. My legs lifted up to brace against the door and he went right on licking and sucking on the little treasure he had found. He moved one hand up so he could hold me open with one, releasing the other to stroke over my pussy hole. He pushed a finger inside me as he felt my thighs tremble with need.

I could hear myself whimpering as he added a second finger and started working them in and out in unison with the tongue bath he was giving my clit. “Oh, oh, oh,” I panted as he continued to fuck me with his fingers and tongue. “Oh God, I need to cum,” I moaned.

He went right on licking me and working his fingers in and out. Then he pinched my clit between his lips and started flicking the end of it with his tongue. My hands went to my breasts and my hips surged up against him. I couldn’t believe what he was doing as I felt myself getting closer to climaxing. I heard myself beg him not to stop as his fingers found the perfect rhythm inside me.

“Oh, pleassseeee,” I begged. My hips were pushing hard against him as I came on his face and fingers. It was incredible. It was straight out of every fantasy I’d ever had. He pulled his lips back and licked me up and down one more time before standing back up. His hands went to my hips and he pulled me closer to him.

“I can’t wait anymore,” he groaned. “I have to fuck you.” My legs were already in the air as I felt the hot, hard length of his achingly rigid tool slide against the wet folds of my pussy. He rubbed the head against my clit and I felt another spasm deep inside me as he groaned, “Now!” and slammed the length of his cock into my greedy pussy. He began to move immediately. His hips pumped against me over and over again as he drove his cock in and out of my slit. I could feel every ridge of his tool as my pussy squeezed it on each thrust. I couldn’t believe it but I was immediately moving toward another orgasm!

“You are so tight,” he moaned. I smiled and one leg dropped down to rest on his hip. I used it for leverage and pulled him harder against me. The wet sounds of our sex filled the night air and the scent of it filled the space around us. We were both beginning to sweat in spite of the cooler temperature. On and on he went, driving his cock into me, turning a little this way and that so it stabbed into me from different angles, each one more pleasurable than the last. His hand dropped between us and he rubbed his fingertips across my clit. My pussy clamped down and I felt another orgasm rip through me. My body trembled and I felt him grow rigid.

“I’m cumming,” he groaned. His hands gripped my hips hard as he pushed his against me. I felt his cock jerk and then the warmth of his hot cum spilling into me. He pulled back a little and thrust again and I felt more of it against the walls of my pussy. It was the most fantastic thing I had felt in a long, long time! When he pulled back the next time, I felt our combined cum running down over his balls and over my ass. I couldn’t believe how good I felt and couldn’t stop smiling. His face was tight and his head was thrown back as he let out a long groan and thrust into me one more time. His cock continued to jump inside me as his balls emptied out. I could feel my pussy squeezing him, milking it for every drop.

Finally he looked at me and bent down to kiss one of my breasts. I felt his cock slip out of me and then I heard him begin to laugh. He straightened up and looked down at me and I started laughing too. It was a laugh of pure delight over the entire experience.

He pulled on my arms so I was sitting up and kissed the end of my nose. “By the way,” he said, “my name’s Steve.”

"copywritten 2003 by wyo_girl"

12