A Bit on the Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell upon her chair and she climbed aboard. Her sex effortlessly sliding down my length as the seat swiveled below. "I need you every day," I declared as our mouths met. "At work. At home."

"But what about Gerry?" She again raised the specter.

"We'll find a way," I gasped as I raised my hips up into her with every descent, the head of my cock meeting her cervix with a kiss. "We won't spend another day apart."

"Oh yes Baby, I want that," she gasped. "I want that so..." her train of thought was stolen as her body shuddered with an orgasm. "Oh... fuck," she collapsed down onto my chest and I held her tight, my thrusts up into her continuing, my own orgasm approaching.

"We're gonna fuck every day Mom," I declared, my hands caressing her back, up into her hair, down onto her ass. "In the shower," I harked back to our instigation. "In your bed. In my bed," I insisted as I let my cum surge forth, her tongue plunging between my lips as she felt my cock pulse inside her, air rushing from my lungs in gasps. Burst after burst of cum injected deep inside her body, her vaginal walls embracing me and my gift of love. "You're my wife now," I sighed, spent and thoroughly devoted to this woman that was my mother, now my lover and destined partner for life.

*

We sat there in each other's arms for minutes, though I could've stayed there all day. The phone rang and reality beckoned, work intruding into our love. It didn't matter. We had the rest of our lives. So much time, so many possibilities. I told her again I loved her as we separated bodily though never now spiritually. We were tied to each other. Metaphorically umbilical-like was our connection. So apt. An incestuous bond that could now never be broken.

"You know I still haven't told you about my dildo," Mom covered the mouthpiece of the phone as I tucked my erection back into my pants, a wicked smile on her face.

I looked forward to hearing her stories.

*

The End?

Thank you for reading.