A Bitch and Her Husband

Story Info
Hitchiker gets ride from couple.
2.6k words
4.17
208.2k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,416 Followers

The rain beat heavily on Frank Day's head and shoulders as he stood by the side of the road. His raincoat was of a good quality, but he could still feel the chill of the water as it dripped slowly down the back of his neck and soaked into his shirt. His left arm was extended, the tumb turned upwards in the universally accepted stance of the hitchiker as he watched with dismay as car after car swished by on the wet road, seemingly ignoring his silent pleas for a lift. Another thirty minutes passed as Frank trudged along the road, regularly glancing behind him to check for possible transportation. In the distance he could just make out a large vehicle heading in his direction. He stopped to watch. As the vehicle approached he could see that it was a large, expensive looking motor home. Frank, again extended his arm, signalling his intentions to the unseen driver. His spirits lifted considerably as he saw the vehicle slowing and pulling to the side of the road behind him.

"Which way you headed?" called a cheery voice from the drivers window.

"Just North, really"

"Great. Hop in, we could use some company!" Gratefully, Frank climbed into one of the spacious back seats and threw his rucksack onto the floor beside him.

"I'm Jeff, and this is my wife Cathy." said the middle aged man in the drivers seat. "Filthy day for hitching a lift!"

Frank agreed with his new friend and introduced himself. Jeff was in his mid forties, Frank guessed, but his wife Cathy must have been a good ten years his junior. She was very attractive, with long brown hair and a cute smile. As she turned to speak to him, Frank also noticed that she wore a tight sweater that outlined her boobs nicely. Her waist was slim, giving the impression that her chest was of a very good size.

"You look a little wet, Frank! Don't mind us if you want to change, there's plenty of room back there." said Cathy

Frank decided that Cathy's suggestion was probably a good idea. He reached into his rucksack and pulled out a dry shirt. It looked a little creased, but it would do. Cathy was right, there was a good deal of space in the back seats of the vehicle and Frank found he could easily shrug his wet coat off. He paused for a moment before removing his shirt. Cathy was still turned in her seat and watching him, she seemed to have no intention of giving him any privacy. She saw his slight discomfort and threw a warm smile at him.

"Sorry, Frank. I didn't mean to stare, but you did seem to like the way my sweater clung to my boobs when you first got in, I saw you looking! I think it's only fair that I should be allowed to look too, don't you?"

Jeff was listening to the exchange between his wife and the younger man as he drove. His eyes were fixed on the rear mirror where he could see the smiles that the two were giving each other. He laughed quietly to himself. Cathy was at it again, he thought. She could be a dirty little bitch when she wanted, he knew, but, Jesus!, they'd only just met this guy and already she was telling him she wanted to get a look at his body. He secretly wondered what she would do next.

As he continued to eye his rear mirror, he could see that Frank was returning his wife's smile. Slowly, Frank began to lift his t-shirt over his head. Jeff could see that the material was wet through and stuck to the young mans skin as he pulled it over his head and off. Cathy's eyes were wide and Jeff could see the obvious lust as she openly ogled Frank's naked torso. He had a great body, Jeff had to conceed that. Not a trace of fat anywhere and his muscles bulged in all the right places. His dark tanned skin glistened with the moisture from his shirt and little rivulets of water ran over his chest.

Frank was now in more control of the situation. At first he had been extremely surprised by Cathy's request, but looking into her deep blue eyes, he could see the lust there and knew a good thing when he came across it! He had been more than happy to let her see his body. He was proud of his youthful figure and trained regularly to keep it firm and in good shape. He crumpled his damp shirt and used it to briskly towel off his short hair.

Cathy was watching him all the time, her eyes never leaving his chest. As he began to bring the shirt down to his chest to dry himself, she reached out her hand to stop him.

"Wait! She said quickly. "Why don't you let me help with that? I'm sure I could find something better than an old shirt to use."

Frank glanced up at Jeff. It was fun to look, he thought, but touching was something else. How would this woman's husband react to such a proposition?

By looking up into the rear mirror, he could see Jeff's face as he drove. Jeff was alternately looking at the road in front and glancing back at Frank through the mirror. His face was a picture of smiles. He looked a little flushed and excited and Frank guessed that he was one of those guys that liked to watch his wife nearly as much as he liked to fuck her! Well that was fine with him!, thought Frank. He was just in the mood for a little fun, and Cathy and her husband certainly looked up for it.

Nodding his eager agreement, Frank helped Cathy climb over the front passanger seat and join him in the back. Apart from the tight fitting sweater, he could see that she also wore a short blue skirt that came to her mid thigh. She was barefoot and Frank noted that her perfectly pedicured toes were painted the same light pink colour as her long fingernails.

Once settled on the back seat, Frank was delighted to discover that Cathy's method of removing the moisture from his chest was to lick it off with her tongue. He sighed deeply as he felt her lips on his hot skin. She planted soft, feather like kisses on his chest and let her long, pink tongue flick over his smooth torso licking lower and lower towards the waist band of his jeans. Frank could feel his erection straining inside his underwear as he let his hand rest gently on her upper thigh and trace gentle patterns over the smooth skin.

From his position behind the wheel, Jeff still had a perfect view of his wife and Frank through the mirror. For nearly an hour before they had picked up this young man, Cathy had become increasingly more horny. She had eventually removed her panties completely and put her bare feet up on the dash. She had laughed at him when she saw him gulp awkwardly, and then had spread her legs open and started playing with her pussy while he tried to decide whether he should watch her or the road in front of him! He was just about to pull over and give his wife what he knew she craved, when they had spotted Frank hitching a lift. It had not been difficult to work out what Cathy had in mind as she pleaded with him to pick the stranger up.

If his wife had been feeling horny earlier, then she must have been on fire by now. As Jeff watched her lick the young mans chest and softly kiss his nipples, he knew that she would not be happy until they were both satisfied.

Her lips were eargerly sliding over Frank's hot skin, moving slowly down towards his lower belly. Jeff could see her fingers tremble as she reached for his belt buckle and unclasped it. The zipper was next and within a few short seconds, Jeff could see his wife's fingers wrapped tightly around the other man's penis. Frank's cock wasn't a monster, Jeff could see, but it was very well proportioned: thick and hard with a wide head that throbbed as Cathy gently pumped it in her fist.

Frank groaned deeply as he felt his would-be lover's fingers massage his throbbing cock. His left hand was still tracing patterns over the soft skin of her thighs, and his exploration had led him to realise, with pleasant surprise, that she was naked beneath the skirt. His other hand rested on top of her head, the fingers tangled in the soft brown tresses as he gently guided her downwards, encouraging her lips towards his erection.

She needed very little encouragement, he soon realised, and he couldn't help a sigh of satisfaction as her soft lips closed over his glans and he felt himself sucked into her warm, wet mouth.

As he revelled in the sensations of Cathy's mouth on his dick, Frank began to play with her pussy. He was having a tough time concentrating as her tongue rolled expertly over his glans and shaft, but he was determined to show her as much pleasure as he was now enjoying. He cupped her entire pussy in his hand feeling the heat that emanated from her mound. Gently, his fingers opened her slick lips and probed her depths. He could hardly believe how wet she had become in such a short period of time and briefly wondered if she had been playing with herself before hand. Jeff heard his wife moan loudly around her lovers cock as his fingers entered her.

"Go on Frank," he said as he watched in the mirror. "Poke the little slut with your fingers, she loves it! Stick a finger in her butt, she'll go wild!"

Encouraged by Jeff's obvious acceptance and delight of the situation, Frank proceeded to finger fuck Cathy hard and fast. He pushed two fingers deep into her soaked vagina and, as she shuffled herself forward on the seat and spread her legs even wider, he pressed a third against the entrance to her tight anus. Jeff was quite right. As soon as she felt the third finger enter her ass, she seemed to almost lose her mind; thrashing her legs and bucking her hips as she convulsed into a massive orgasm.

As her orgasm reached its peak, Frank felt her her throat open and his cock slide deep into her. He concentrated hard, focusing his mind as he tried to stop himself from shooting his load there and then.

As Cathy finally began to relax from her intense climax, she let Frank's saliva covered dick silp from her mouth. She didn't want him to cum just yet, she still had plans for his wonderful cock. Her skirt was now bunched up around her waist, her wet and open pussy on show for all to see. Grabbing the hem of her sweater she lifted it quickly up to her neck, exposing a pair of large breasts tipped with pink, swollen nipples. Frank couldn't resist. As soon as the large orbs came into view, he grabbed one and lowered his head, sucking the nippled deep into his mouth. Cathy moaned again and shuddered as another minor climax swept over her tight body.

"I want you, Frank," she gasped into her lover's ear. "I want you now! Take me. Fuck me hard. Push that thick cock into my juicy cunt and fuck me as hard as you can. I can take it, lover. I want to feel you inside me now!"

Frank was happy to oblige, and as he noted that Jeff was still watching in the mirror, he wondered which would be the best position so that all three of them could enjoy. It didn't take him long to think. With a smile to Jeff, he helped Cathy to bend over the front passanger seat so that her head and shoulders were in the front, but the rest of her sexy body was still accessible from his position in the back.

Jeff was delighted as he saw his wife's head appear over the front seat. She smiled at him sexily and licked her lips. She wriggled forwards, her large, swinging tits hanging over the front of the seat so that her husband could see them and play with them with one hand.

Cathy could see the clear outline of a very hard erection beneath her husband's jeans and asked him to take it out so that she could see it.

"But what about driving?" asked Jeff with a wink.

"I'm sure you can manage, baby! It's not as if you haven't showed me your dick before whilst we were on the road."

Jeff didn't hestitate a moment longer. In a flash his hard, throbbing cock was poking up through his zipper and he had one of his wife's breast's in his hand, tugging on the turgid nipple. As his fingers closed on the tight bud, he heard his wife groan loudly as Frank penetrated her from behind. She was in obvious ecstasy and Jeff gasped as he watched her lean further over, drop a hand into his lap and start jerking his foreskin up and down his solid shaft. He continued to squeeze and pinch her nipples as she masturbated him, tugging harder and harder as she brought him closer to orgasm.

Frank was going wild with lust. His body was leant over Cathy's back as he slammed his cock deeper and deeper into her pussy. From his position he could clearly see this woman jacking her husband off as she was fucked senseless from behind. He reached around her body and, whilst Jeff played with one of her breasts, Frank took the nipple of the other tit between his thumb and forefinger and rolled it gently.

Again, he felt Cathy shudder under his body as another orgasm rippled through her lithe frame. He looked up just in time to see her husband ejaculate thickly over the dash, his fluid splashing onto the speedo. This was just about more than Frank could cope with. He cried out as he felt his own cum boiling up in his balls and quickly pulled his twitching cock from Cathy's sucking pussy. He didn't even need to touch himself. Laying his cock between her nicely rounded buttocks he immediately began to spurt, his hot semen spraying obscenely over her upturned butt. Again and again his heavy balls convulsed sending more and more fluid cascading down onto his lovers writhing body.

After a few minutes, Jeff pulled the big motor home into a secluded layby. His semi naked wife was once again on the seat beside him and playing with her open pussy. Frank was still in the back trying to get his breath back and Jeff also knew that he should clean up his dash!

"Wow! Thanks a lot guys." gasped Frank as the vehicle came to a stop. "That was fantastic! You folks must have a great sex life!"

"We do!" replied Cathy with a grin. "But don't think we're going to lose you just yet. I'll get some drinks while you two recover a bit, and then I want to go for it again! I got a real need to have you both at the same time. I want to feel your big dick in my ass, Frank, while Jeff cums down my throat! What do you think about that idea then?"

Frank and Jeff smiled to each other. Frank could already begin to feel his dick coming back to life as the two men joined Cathy in the back of the vehicle. As they approached her, she reclined lazily on the sofa in the main lounge area and spread her legs wide.

"Fuck the drinks!" she said as she began to briskly rub her stiff clit with two fingers, "who's going to do this bitch NOW!"

The End

English Bob
English Bob
2,416 Followers