A Black Canadian Tale Ch. 01

Story Info
Black Canadian meets Japanese princess in Boston.
1.7k words
3.54
41.4k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 04/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

There is nothing quite like fun in the summer. Trust me on this one. My name is John LeJeune. A big and tall young Black man of Haitian descent living in the city of Ottawa, Ontario. I was born in the city of Cap-Haitien, Republic of Haiti, but spent most of my life in Canada. I take Criminal Justice courses at Carleton University and hope to become a police officer someday. The summer of 2010 is here. It's been a really tough year. I decided to spend my summer vacation in the United States of America. Canada simply blows. I get mad bored in a town like Ottawa. So I went to stay with family members in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts, for a little while.

I stayed with my mother Astrid's big brother, Uncle Vincent Valeur, his wife Myra Jean Valeur and their two daughters, Mala and Vera Valeur. Both are students at the University of Massachusetts in the city of Boston. I guess it's cool when you have family all over. I have family all over Canada as well as in American states like Texas, Massachusetts and New York. My parents, Jonathan and Astrid LeJeune live in a nice house in the Ottawa suburb of Orleans in Canada. Dad is a police officer and Mom is a professor at Algonquin College. They don't like the U.S. too much. They claim it's too wild for them. Whatever.

I guess that's where my parents and I significantly differ. Personally, I love the U.S. Especially the town of Boston. I like to visit every summer. It's bigger and more diverse than most cities in all of Canada. The only Canadian cities which come close to having American cities vibrant diversity and sheer size are Toronto and Vancouver. The rest are small, lily-white and boring. Also, I find Americans a lot friendlier and open-minded than the covertly bigoted residents of Ottawa, Canada's capital city. Canadians are so two-faced, bigoted and insecure it's not even funny. In America, you know your friends and you know your enemies. You know where you stand.

In America, I wanted to make up for lost time. Romance isn't easy for me. Never has been. Partly because of my upbringing. I had the academic privilege and social misfortune of attending Cadmus Academy, an all-male military school. Upon graduation, I was immediately accepted into top schools around North America like Canada's very own Carleton University, and more well-known American schools like Harvard University, Boston College, Brandeis University, Howard University, Morehouse College, Hampton University, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Northeastern University and the University of Houston in Texas. I was really tempted to seek higher education in the U.S. but Carleton University was offering me a full academic scholarship. I couldn't turn that down. So my ass stayed in Canada. Sad but true.

At Carleton University, I was surrounded by the sons and daughters of immigrant families from Africa, the Middle East, India, Korea, China and the Caribbean. There were thousands of them. I liked my school's growing diversity. I met a gorgeous young woman named Micah Tory. She was six feet tall, beautiful, and one hundred percent Haitian. One of many Haitian female students at the University of Carleton. And she was single! I am one of those Black men who prefer to date Black women. Why Black women? They are beautiful. They are strong. They are hot. Black women are the foundation of the Black community. I am so into them. I thought Micah would be my princess and I would be her prince. She came from a good family too. Her father Roger Tory is a professor at the University of Ottawa School of Medicine. Her mother Geraldine is a high-powered attorney. Did I hit the jackpot or what?

Well, I thought I did. I mocked my friends, all those young Black men who chose to date ugly White chicks instead of holding out for a sexy and educated young Black woman. I thought Micah and I were destined to be together. Unfortunately, she was less than honest with me. She forgot to tell me she had a thing for football players. While I was dating Micah, she was secretly sleeping with Hamilton, this burly Black guy who plays football for the University of Ottawa. One day, I caught them together. And my heart shattered into a million pieces.

Micah dumped me and I found myself alone and heartbroken. I focused on my studies rather than romance. My attempt to keep myself from focusing on the pain I felt. I swore one to myself. I have always been the type of brother who respects the sisters and cherishes them. That's not about to change. However, I don't want to limit my dating opportunities. No, I'm not going after white chicks. I've never been into them. However, Asian and Hispanic women appeal to me almost as much as Black women do. If the sisters don't want me, I just might get me an Asian chick. Or a sexy Hispanic gal.

Well, the summer of 2010 I decided to make up for lost time. Sexually and romantically speaking of course. I have been studying all year. And so much has happened. Quakes in Chile, the Republic of Haiti, the People's Republic of China and Turkey. Floods in Australia. Gigantic mud slides in Brazil. Ash clouds blocking air travel all over Europe and it's even affected parts of Canada. What the fuck is happening around the world? I couldn't tell you. Why? Simply because I don't have a clue. It's almost as if the whole world has gone mad. I don't need that right now. I just want to relax. Unfortunately, the universe had other plans for me. Simply put, the ladies and gentlemen of Boston weren't going to leave me alone. As a six-foot-seven and 250-pound Black man, I kind of stood out.

I met this cute Asian chick named Kamiko Yokozuma. A sexy Japanese gal who's a third-year student at College in Boston. This native of Japan's Utashinai Island really likes Black guys. And she doesn't give a fuck what her parents might think about her preference. Well, I liked her too. She's around five-foot-eight, curvy and big-bottomed, with big tits and long black hair. Yeah, she was cute and curvy. Exactly the way I liked my women. And we had a lot of fun together. Kamiko was working as manager of a Japanese restaurant in Boston's South End. I would visit her often and we did a lot more than have dinner together. In her office, we did the bump and grind. Kamiko would kneel before me and take my cock in her hand. She would suck my nine-inch, uncircumcised Black dick like her life depended on it. I love watching Miss Yokozuma suck my cock. She was so damn good at it.

Kamiko sucked my dick and licked my balls really well, polishing them with her tongue. Afterwards, I spread her shapely thighs and gave her sweet pussy a good licking. I love eating pussy. I rocked her world. Afterwards, I put on a condom and slid my dick into Kamiko's cunt. My sexy Japanese girlfriend wrapped her arms and legs around me, thrusting me deeper into her. I gave her sweet pussy a serious pounding. Kamiko squealed in delight and urged me to fuck her harder. Believe me, I did. Later, we changed positions. I put Kamiko on all fours and gave her big butt a light spanking. Kamiko laughed and told me to fuck her in the ass. Well, I was more than okay with that. Still, I wanted to do this right.

I spread Kamiko's ass cheeks and began fingering her asshole. My sexy Japanese girlfriend was clearly no stranger to butt fucking. I managed to fit two fingers in her ass without lubricant. Wow. I took some lube and smeared it all over her ass. I also applied some all over my dick. I pressed my cock against Kamiko's asshole and gently eased it inside of her. Kamiko tensed, but relaxed. Slowly, I began working my dick into her asshole. Kamiko gritted her teeth and urged me to fuck her harder. Well, I didn't mind doing that. I gripped her wide hips and thrust my dick into her asshole. Hard and fast I fucked her. The feel of Kamiko's tight asshole around my dick was absolutely fantastic. I couldn't get enough of it.

Yeah, I had a lot of fun with my sexy Japanese princess. And most of it was wonderfully kinky. Kamiko introduced me to the joys of BDSM. As it turns out, I kind of enjoyed it. Kamiko would wear a sexy cheerleader's outfit and tease me, then she would tie me up and tease me some more before sucking my dick. We kept pushing the envelope together. One day, Kamiko brought out her sex toys and made me suck one of her dildos. It felt weird but also oddly turned me on. I have to admit I was curious about these things.

Well, one day Kamiko took me to the edge. She whipped out her strap-on dildo and made me suck on it, then she greased it with lube. Afterwards, she positioned herself behind me and spread my ass cheeks wide open. Kamiko asked me if I was ready to get fucked. I was both excited and terrified. I guess excitement won out. I said yes. Kamiko laughed and eased the dildo into my ass. Slowly and gently, she began fucking me with it. It was quite intense. It hurt at first but after a while, it felt okay. I actually found myself enjoying it. My sexy Japanese princess rammed her strap-on dildo up my ass. I screamed. I moaned. I begged. And I came more than ever before. It was hot. Afterwards, Kamiko pulled the dildo out of my ass and kissed me passionately. It was one of the most intense experiences of this young Black man's life.

Yeah, the summer of 2010 is gearing up to be a very exciting time for me. I am in Boston and absolutely loving it. I like the city. I like the culture. And I love the ladies. I think I might move to Boston when I graduate from Carleton University next year. When the economy picks up. Right now, I'm having so much fun I find it hard to think straight. Kamiko is introduced me to whole new worlds of pleasure. I'm having the time of my life! And I sure as hell don't miss Ottawa. Boston is the place to be!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers