A Black Cuckold Anthology

Story Info
White man fucks Somali woman in front of hubby.
2k words
3.62
71.1k
29
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Jesus San Jose is the name and sexual wickedness is the nature of my game. I'm a young Spanish-Canadian man living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I stand five feet nine inches tall, slim and fit, with Black hair, light bronze skin and pale green eyes. I recently graduated from La Cite Collegiale with a diploma in Police Foundations, and I'm currently looking for work in my field. In the meantime, I work as a security guard to pay the bills. I have always believed in pushing the envelope when it comes to human sexuality, and I am happy to say that I have met some kindred souls who were okay with the kind of fun and games I am into. The story below is about all the mean and sexy things I've done with them.

I met Mohammed Anwar and his wife Aisha online. I joined this website called Bisexual Club International for fun and games, and it was supposed to be like Facebook for bisexual guys and their admirers but after six weeks online, I wasn't getting anywhere. One day out of the blue I got a message from this Black couple. They were in their early thirties, and Muslim, if you can believe that. Mohammed Anwar and his wife Aisha Kader Anwar hail from the City of Mogadishu in Somalia and they've been living in Ontario, Canada, for the past ten years. They were both government workers and University of Ottawa alumni. Good for them. I chatted with them and learned all I could about them, before suggesting an encounter.

As it turns out, Mohammed and Aisha lived in the suburb of Barrhaven, not far from downtown Ottawa. I work for Bell as an overnight security guy, so I spend a lot of time downtown. I live in the east end, though. In an area called Vanier. Driving to Barrhaven was a hassle but Mohammed and Aisha promised me it would be worth it. I followed their directions to the letter and arrived at this really beautiful house in the Spartan And Jock Hale Area of Barrhaven. I was greeted by Mohammed and Aisha. I must say they were far better-looking than their online photos had led me to believe. Mohammed was at least six feet tall and well built, with light brown skin, curly Black hair and deep brown eyes. He was a beautiful Black man through and true. I am sexually attracted to both women and men but I've got a weakness for Black guys. As for Aisha, she was thick and sexy, with dark brown skin and a round, pretty face. The lady had big tits and looked really good in her bright blue dress and stylish silver hijab. I couldn't believe this. This Black Muslim dude from Somalia and his hijab-wearing wife are swingers, and they've invited me into their home for some sexual fun. Sounds really good to me!

We went into the living room, and I had a nice chat with Mohammed and Aisha. Gosh they were hot. I learned a bit more about them. Mohammed hailed from the town of Mogadishu, the capital of Somalia, and he came to study civil engineering at the University of Ottawa a decade ago. Since then he'd become a Canadian citizen, got hired by the Canadian government and then prospered. He sent for his darling wife Aisha, who moved to Canada to be with him. She studied Nursing at the University of Ottawa and recently graduated. These days she worked at the Ottawa General Hospital as a Nurse. Wow. Good for them. I'm almost jealous. I flunked out of Carleton University and the only school which would accept me was La Cite Collegiale. Algonquin College wanted nothing to do with me.

Anyhow, Mohammed and Aisha told me what they were into sexually and I must say that I was a bit surprised. People always surprise me with their sexual desires. Still, I'm the kind of guy who believes in rolling with the punches. Anything sexual between consenting adults is okay according to the laws of Canada, America, Australia and pretty much the rest of Western society. Without further ado, the three of us undressed and got down to business. I stood naked before Mohammed and Aisha. All five feet inches and one hundred and fifty pounds of me. I stroked my eight-inch, uncircumcised White cock. In a commanding tone, I gestured for Mohammed and Aisha to come to me. Now, you might wonder why I was putting on airs inside someone else's home but hey, I was only doing what they asked me to. Fulfilling their fantasy, not mine. Alright? Geez. I'm a sexual adventurer of the worst caliber, but I am not a douche bag. I always mind my manners in someone else's home.

I sat on the couch, squaring my chin and puffing out my chest like a king on his throne. Mohammed knelt before me and began sucking on my thick White cock as his wife watched. I noticed that even though she was naked, Aisha kept her hijab on. For some reason, she looked really hot like that. Hijabs are supposed to represent modesty and restraint as well as chastity and goodness among Muslim women. Yet while wearing it with her birthday suit, Aisha looked positively hot. The sexy Somali chick had a nice, chubby body, wide hips, big tits and a big round ass. I admired her natural beauty as her husband Mohammed sucked my cock. Hmmm. A White guy getting his dick sucked by a big Black man while a sexy Black woman watches. Have you ever seen anything like this?

I thrust my cock down Mohammed's throat, making the big Somali dude gag on it. I have met several big and tall Black guys who were gay or bisexual and seriously into dominance/submission type of sex. I love bending them over and stuffing my thick White cock up their asses. And quite often, I enjoy it when Black guys cram their big Black dicks up my ass or down my throat. I am totally bisexual and totally versatile. However, since Mohammed wanted to be totally dominated, that's what I did to him. I fucked his throat with my dick until I came, then I ordered him to suck my big White cock and lick my cum like the bitch he is. Aisha watched us with interest as I dominated her big, strong and macho-looking Black Muslim husband. Yeah, he's my bitch. And you're next, you sexy chocolate buttercup.

After ordering Mohammed to lick every last drop of my manly cum, I put him on all fours and had a look at his hairy Black ass. I put on a condom, and asked Aisha to make herself useful. The hijab-wearing naked Somali chick looked at me dumbfounded. What did I want her to do? I want her to spread her husband's Black ass cheeks wide open so he can receive my thick White cock. Aisha finally got the gist of what I wanted, and she lubricated her man's asshole in preparation for my dick. Just like White guys invaded Black countries in Africa in the old days, I was ready to invade Mohammed's asshole. Ready or not, here comes Whitey, mister Black Muslim man! I pushed my cock into Mohammed's well-lubricated asshole, and it went in without too much difficulty. Hmmm. Someone's not new to this. Good.

I put my hands on Mohammed's hips and winked at Aisha as I thrust my cock deep into his asshole. Man, I've lost count of how many times I've shoved my thick White cock up a Black man's asshole. I feel like an astronaut for I am exploring a Black hole, you know? I sank my cock deep inside Mohammed's asshole, and smiled with satisfaction as the big Black man groaned. Hmmm. He hadn't felt anything yet. I ordered Aisha to suck her husband's cock while I fucked him in the ass. For some reason, guys always get really hard when I fuck them in the ass. Aisha didn't waste any time. She got underneath Mohammed and began sucking on this long dick at once. She's such an obedient slut. I must say that watching this hijab-wearing naked Muslim chick sucking dick turned me on like you would not believe.

I pumped my dick into Mohammed's asshole, filling the Black Muslim man's ass with my cock. While sodomizing him, I called him a few words I won't print here. Don't worry, rather than feel offended, he absolutely loved it. He's a natural born submissive and race play was right up his alley. I fucked him real good until I came, then pulled out. I took off the condom, and told Aisha to quit sucking on Mohammed's cock. Well, that's when Mohammed protested and said he was about to cum. I smiled wickedly and told him he wasn't allowed to cum. Then I grabbed the back of Aisha's neck and pressed my dick against her lips. The sexy Somali chick licked all of my cum while Mohammed watched, hapless, since I specifically forbade him from touching himself or do more than watch. Yeah, I'm the boss around here.

After Aisha finished polishing my thick White cock with her tongue, I put on another condom and told her to get on all fours. The sexy Somali chick did as she was told. Winking at Mohammed, I smacked Aisha's big round ass and she yelped. I yanked off her hijab and ran my hand through her real hair. Her hair was silky and smooth and I could tell that it was her real hair too and not fake hair like some other Black females I've fucked. Nice. Somali women are really something else. I grabbed another condom, then I put my dick against her ass and told her I was going to fuck her in the ass. Aisha's quickened breath was all the answer I needed. I told Mohammed to make himself useful. Obediently the big Somali guy walked up to me, sucked my cock briefly and then spread Aisha's big ass cheeks for me. I looked him in the eye and smirked as I pushed my cock into his wife's asshole. Oh, yeah. I'm bad.

Aisha squealed as I eased my thick White cock into her asshole. I smacked her big round ass and smiled as I watched it jiggle. I told Mohammed to make himself useful by giving his wife's pussy a good licking. He nodded, and got underneath her. And just like that, the big Black Muslim dude began licking his wife's cunt while I filled her asshole with my big White dick. Aisha moaned softly as I plundered the depths of her asshole with my cock. Man, I am so lucky today. Normally, I'm lucky if I fuck one person a week. Now I get to fuck two sexy Black asses on the same day. Yes! I fucked Aisha real good, making her squeal as her whole body trembled under the force of my masculine thrusts. In the end, I made her cry tears of pleasure mixed with pain after royally tapping that ass, as they say in the hood. I pulled my dick out of Aisha's now gaping asshole and spat inside. Then I ordered Mohammed to lick it, and he did. Hmmm. Isn't this awesome?

No lie, this was the sexual experience of a lifetime. The three of us had a wonderful time. Mohammed and Aisha Anwar thanked me for making their fantasy come true. I gave them my email address and cell phone number. Before today we'd been communicating via the Bisexual Club International website. Now we're cool. I had a blast with this couple and honestly, I cannot wait to do it again. Since Mohammed and Aisha are a Muslim couple from Africa, I never would have thought they got down like that but this goes to show you how much I need to learn about people from different cultures. I will make up for lost time. Trust me on that one. Mohammed and Aisha invited me back to their bedroom next Friday, and you know I'll be there. Peace.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers