A Black Cuckold Celebration

Story Info
Black Mistress watches white guy fuck black man.
1.2k words
3.59
59.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Hello, there. My government name is Michelle Dumarais but you may call me Mistress Ebony. Lady of Perdition. The Destroyer of Men. I'm a six-foot-tall, slim and fit but still curvy, dark-skinned and lovely young Black woman living in the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. The Capital region of Canada has been my home ever since my family and I moved there from the City of Cap-Haitien in the Republic of Haiti. I'm a graduate of Carleton University's computer science program. By day, I am a technical support person for the Canadian Revenue Agency. At night, I become something else entirely. A whip-smart dominatrix. I enjoy dominating men of all races, especially Black men. Lately, I've been trying to push the envelope by going into forbidden territory. Read the story below and tell me how I am doing, ladies and gentlemen. I guarantee you it's going to leave a mark.

Right now, my Somali slave Mohammed Zahir is on all fours, sucking on my strap-on dildo while getting fucked in the ass by my other slave Jesus Santiago, a Hispanic guy with a big dick. I always wanted to try this scenario. In a lot of the porn I see online, a lot of dominant white women do the cuckold thing by having sex with a muscular, well-endowed Black guy while a limp-dick white guy watches, helpless. Sometimes the mistress really pushes it by having the submissive white guy suck the Black man's dick or even get fucked by him while she watches. What is this shit? Interracial cuckold fantasies. Believe it or not, a lot of white men and white women are into this shit. Well, since I am a Black dominatrix, I decided to be really daring by flipping the script. How about we change the roles but keep basically the same players?

That's how we ended up here. My submissive Mohammed Zahir is a big and tall Somali guy in his early forties. He studied business at the University of Toronto and used to work for the Canadian government before deciding to become the Imam of a local Mosque. He went to study for it in Turkey. Outwardly, he's a super conservative Muslim guy who disapproves of women who wear short skirts or have minds of their own instead of saying yes to everything that comes out of a man's mouth. Still, I knew he was fronting the moment I looked at him. Want to know how you can always spot a faker? They try too hard, man! This Somali dude acts more conservative than a Saudi man, and Saudis are the ones who created the religion of Islam. I knew Mohammed Zahir had something to hide. I discovered his dirty little secret. Mohammed Zahir, a pillar of the Somali community of metropolitan Ottawa, province of Ontario, is a closet case. He is at least bisexual. For real. The dude swings both ways. He has a two-way pager. He likes both dick and pussy. He's a switch-hitter. He likes his bread buttered on both sides. Yup. See? Told you he had a lot of shit to hide!

Luring Mohammed Zahir into my web of sexuality, domination and deceit wasn't very hard. He's a man after all and a lot of them think with their dicks. I advertised my services as a bi-friendly Black dominatrix in the back pages of the Ottawa Sun newspaper, and guess who called me the very same day the ad came out? Mohammed Zahir. He came to my dungeon for a ninety-minute, two-hundred-dollar session. The freaky shit this guy was into absolutely didn't surprise me. I tied him up, berated and called him names that I won't print here because I don't want to scar you guys and gals for life. I whipped him, I smacked him and tortured his cock and balls with a paddle and some wickedly sharp strings. I made him sniff my butt hole AFTER I farted, and ordered him to suck my strap-on dildo. The macho Black Muslim guy from Somalia obeyed my orders like a good little bitch because that's exactly what he is. I know them when I see them. Doesn't matter how macho they act. A submissive is a submissive. It's who they are, not what they look like or how they act.

Anyhow, after making Mohammed Zahir suck my strap-on dildo, I put him on all fours and ordered him to spread his hairy ass cheeks wide open. I dipped my strap-on dildo into a vat of lubricant and then pressed it against his asshole. Slowly, I pushed it into Mohammed's asshole. I can't tell you how much this pleases me. Somali guys are from a culture where men are kings and women aren't shit. They modeled their society after the Arabs, both socially and religiously. Islamists one and all. I wonder how it feels for a man from that part of the world to get dominated by someone like me. So I asked him. How it felt for him, a Black Muslim dude, to get fucked in the ass by a strap-on dildo wielded by me, a Christian woman from the Caribbean. Mohammed gurgled as I slammed my dildo up his ass and squealed that he absolutely loved it. I smiled and smacked his ass. That's a good answer, bitch! I fucked him real good, until he begged for mercy. Ever since that day, he's become addicted to my strap-on domination. Who can blame him? I'm really that good!

Yeah, ever since that initial session, Mohammed and I have been having fun together regularly. I probed him, both mentally and physically, eventually I got him to admit that he liked both guys and girls. When I proposed bringing in another guy for a session, he was okay with it. Which brings us here. My other submissive, a good Christian guy named Jesus Santiago, born in Mexico to a Mexican father and white mother, looked white enough for what I had in mind. Jesus Santiago is totally bisexual and more than okay with fucking another guy in the ass. Before Mohammed arrived for our session, Jesus and I had some fun. I bent Jesus over and stuffed his ass with my strap-on dildo. Hey, even though he's going to help me dominate Mohammed, he's still my bitch too. Anyhow, here we are. Mohammed is on all fours, sucking my strap-on dildo while Jesus Santiago is drilling his thick cock up his ass.

My pussy twitched in excitement as I watched this spectacle. A White-looking bisexual Hispanic guy with a big dick sodomizing a big Black man who's also sucking my strap-on dildo. Hot damn. It's a good thing I always videotape my sessions. I'm going to relive the moment later. In private, of course. I encouraged Jesus to fuck Mohammed really hard in the ass, and berated Mohammed the entire time. The big Black Muslim dude clearly loved it, for his ass hungrily swallowed Jesus Santiago's cock while he sucked my dildo with gusto. I think I came from watching this, I swear. It was absolutely fucking hot. Afterwards, the three of us showered together and I sent the two submissive studs on their merry way. Hmmm. I had a wonderful day today, how about you?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers