A Black Educator

Story Info
Cathy and hubby get an education from Joel.
4.2k words
4.07
179.4k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers

Cathy Huxwell drove fast as she wove in and out of the dense early evening traffic on her way home from work. Her new Mazda Sports responded well as she accelerated around slower moving vehicles. Her feet moved quickly and deftly on the small pedals her hand working the gear stick in a smooth ballet of synchronicity. The power and speed of the car exhilarated her to the point of almost breathless excitement, her eyes darting this way and that, her long, slim fingers tight around the wheel. She tried not to think too much of the evening ahead of her; she had spent a good deal of the day planning and then contemplating it. Her husband, Ken, was still away on business - supposedly working overseas on some project - and was not due home for another week. This meant that she was free to invite her latest lover over for some fun - if only the traffic would allow her to get there!

Cathy had met Joel about two weeks ago in a bar on the wrong side of town. She didn't often frequent that particular district with its seedy drinking venues and strip joints, but she had been reading on the Internet of the joys of sex with coloured men (something quite new to her) and knew that this was something that she just had to try. She had been warned by her girlfriends, in giggled tones, that the West Bay area was a particular hang out for these men and, after much deliberation, she had finally summoned up enough courage to order a taxi.

It had not been difficult to seduce Joel. A tall, handsome man of west African descent, he had been standing alone at the bar she had visited. Although Cathy had dressed down a little for her visit, she still looked stunning. Her tight jeans accentuated her smooth, round butt and tapered legs and the short, white cut-off blouse showed enough of her ample cleavage to awaken the interest of any man.

He long, blonde hair fell loose around her shoulders and the whole outfit was finished off with high heeled sandals that added another two inches to her 5' 8" frame. Cathy's husband had been home that night so, after a few drinks, she allowed Joel to take her to the parking lot behind the bar. It had been a frantic, fumbling, knee-trembler of a fuck. Cathy felt really horny but Joel reacted like some wonderful, rutting animal. Cathy's jeans were around her ankles in a flash as she was manhandled up against a grimy, damp wall. Joel turned her so that she was facing away from him. She felt him fumbling with his pants, heard the zipper run down and then felt the tip of an enormous penis pressing against the lips of her pussy.

Her new lover took her hard and fast as she used her hands to brace herself against the wall. It was just as Cathy had dreamed it would be: no finesse, no foreplay, just the exquisite feeling of a huge cock being rammed into her pussy from behind. It was almost an education. That wonderful experience had taken place two weeks previously and, although it had resulted in Joel giving her his number (Cathy had been sensible enough not to give out her own telephone number), she had not called him until today.

The traffic became more dense as Cathy continued to slide her car from lane to lane. She glanced at the dashboard clock and grimaced. She was already late, Joel could be arriving at her home at any time and she wanted to be there to meet him. She had it all planned out. He would ring the door bell and she would answer it, topless and wearing only a small pair of bikini panties. He would stand before her in the hall - she wouldn't be able to wait - She'd sink to her knees and unleash his monster cock in front of her eyes before swallowing the whole thing into her mouth. Mmmm! What a delicious idea, she thought!

By the time Cathy pulled the red Mazda off the main road and into the luxury housing estate where she lived, she was nearly half an hour late. Her eyes widened and her heart sank as she turned the corner and saw her husband's Nissan already parked in the drive. What the hell was he doing back? Damn!, she thought as all ideas of her planned evening vanished, It was a good job that Joel hadn't already arrived, that would have been very difficult to explain! But as Cathy pulled in behind her husband's vehicle she looked around her at the other cars parked on the street. She suddenly realised she had no idea what sort of car Joel drove - maybe he used the bus or even a taxi? - he could already be here!

Suppressing a building desire to jump back in her car and drive off somewhere - anywhere, she slowly walked to the front door and opened it with her key. Immediately she could hear raised voices.

"Get the fuck off me! Just take what you want and go - I won't call the cops, just leave will you?"

Ken's voice was immediately familiar to Cathy. She automatically sensed that Joel was in the house as well and wondered what she should do. She still loved her husband, but his ineptitude in the bedroom and the fact that he only measured a measly five or six inches in the cock department, had sent Cathy tumbling from the marital rails some years ago. She had suspected that he knew something of her affairs, but as he had never questioned her, the subject remained buried. She began to slowly walk towards the lounge, the direction from which she had heard Ken's voice.

"I'm here to see Cathy, not to rob you, dick-head! I've heard all about you. You can't even satisfy your own wife anymore. She has to turn to a real man like me!"

Cathy faltered as she approached the lounge. It was Joel's voice all right. She was definitely busted! Again she thought about turning and running from the house, but the sounds of her big, black lover taunting her husband sent an evil chill up her spine. She shivered. Anticipation? Excitement? She wasn't certain of any of her feelings, she only knew that she had to stay.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Ken shouted. He saw Cathy appear in the doorway. And looked at her, eyes blazing. "Cathy, who is this man?"

"What are you doing home?" she asked, surprised at how cool her voice sounded. She knew that the question was completely unnecessary but she was hard pushed to think of anything else to say. Suddenly all the frustration of the inadequate sex life with her husband and the anger she felt at him for never making love to her properly hit her like a hammer.

"He's my lover, of course!" she almost spat the sentence. Contempt dripped from her words like molten lava. "He fucks me properly! I cum every time his big black cock touches my cunt!"

She walked towards the two stunned and silent men in the middle of the room. She felt brave now, almost high, it was as if it were someone else talking. She stood between them, her heart pumping wildly. It was as if she were invincible - excited, horny and naughty all at the same time. She threw an acidic smile towards her husband.

"Ken, you haven't fucked me for years - not properly anyway - Joel here is gonna show you how to do it and do it right - he's gonna educate you! he's gonna do ME - and your gonna watch it all happen! Now, sit the fuck down and watch!"

"What the hell -" Ken looked bewildered at Cathy. There were tears in his eyes as he spoke.

"Just do what the lady say."

Since Cathy had revealed herself in the room, Joel had been silent. He hadn't expected her husband to be at home - any more than she had it seemed - but this turn of events made him chuckle. It wouldn't be the first time that he had fucked some frustrated housewife in front of her inadequate husband and taught him how to do it right, but he had to admit, Cathy Huxwell was definitely a cut above! When he had seen her in the bar and let her pick him up she had looked great in tight jeans and a cut-off, but today, still in her dark blue business suit, she looked really sexy! Yes, he was definitely going to enjoy this. He just had to make sure the husband did as he was told.

Ken was still looking, slack jawed and confused, between Joel and Cathy as Joel spoke to him. He complied silently as Joel led him to a chair and pushed him roughly down into it. He heard the slither of leather and saw Joel release the wide belt around his jeans. He felt the cool hide as the large, coloured man used the belt to bind his wrists behind his back and render him helpless. He looked to his wife for support but found little in her eyes that he could rely on. Ken felt hurt and humiliated. He had known that Cathy was unsatisfied with his sexual performance and had long since suspected her of affairs, but as long as he didn't know about them definitely, they didn't seem real. This was altogether a different thing. This big African was going to make love to his wife in front of him and there was nothing he could do to stop it!

Cathy watched Joel secure her husband to the chair and smiled. It was for his own good, she thought. Maybe her big black educator might actually teach him something! Her smile extended towards her lover as he crossed the floor back towards her. Her thoughts coming home in the car had got her very excited and she could feel her nipples hard and burning as they chaffed against the lacy white bra that she wore under her suit jacket. As Joel approached her he bent his head down to kiss her. She had to stand on tip-toe even in her high heels to reach his lips and shivered as she felt his long tongue slide wetly into her mouth. His hands were on her immediately as their lips mashed together; squeezing her large, sensitive breasts through the jacket material and massaging her buttocks through the short, thin, matching skirt. Her heart continued to pound in her chest. Knowing that her husband was watching somehow made the situation all the more exciting. With a breathless gasp their lips parted and Joel put his hands on the lapels of her jacket. She heard a rip and looked down to see the buttons fly in all directions and her bra covered breasts exposed. She heard a groan from her husband's direction and looked over with an icy smile. He was trying to avert his eyes, but she could see he was finding it difficult.

In a second, Joel had removed her jacket completely and had lowered the zipper on the back of her skirt. She felt the garment swish against her skin as it fell and pooled around her ankles. Now in just high heels and underwear she stepped out of the skirt and looked up at her lover. His white t-shirt contrasted beautifully with his almost jet black skin and as he slowly stripped the shirt over his head and off, Cathy could see his sinewy chest muscles bulge. His jeans followed quickly - no shorts, she realised - and she gasped as his cock swung into view. She knew what he wanted and also what she wanted and quickly kneeled in front of him. She had only seen his cock in the dark - and then only fleetingly - before it was thrust into her pussy and, this time, she wanted to see it properly. It was absolutely huge. Still only semi hard, it seemed to hang almost to his knees and Cathy let her fingers slide lovingly over the shaft and up to the bulbous head.

"This is what she needs, man" drawled Joel as Cathy continued to stroke him to full erection. "Your wife wants a real man - a real cock - to play with! Not some pathetic five inch weenie, man, look - see how she loves it......go on honey, put it in your mouth!"

Cathy could hear her lover taunting Ken and glanced over at him. His eyes were now staring straight at her and....what was that little bulge in Ken's pants? She grinned as she licked the tip of Joel's mighty weapon, Ken was getting hard!

Joel was also getting hard - and even bigger - as she began to fellate him. The swollen head of his cock was difficult to fit into her mouth, but she stretched her jaw muscles as wide as possible and literally forced his cock inside. She heard him moan deeply as the head hit the back of her throat and felt him twitch. Her hands circled his hips and squeezed his tight buttocks and she felt his large, meaty hands on the back of her head. Inch by inch the big cock slid in and out of her mouth. She was in a little world of her own, but could still hear her lover's groans of ecstasy and her husband's moans of feeble complaint as he watched.

"Look at her, man!" Joel suddenly shouted at Ken. "Look at how your slut wife likes to suck big cock. She ever look like this when she sucks you off? No? I guess you just can't measure up, man! Let's see if she can open up her throat shall we?"

Cathy almost gagged as she felt the hand on the back of her head pull her sharply forwards and Joel's cock enter her throat. He felt massive and her air supply was a little restricted. She tried to calm the slight panic that she was experiencing, and just relax. That was easier said than done - Joel had begun moving his hips back and forth and literally using her mouth and throat as a receptacle.

"Mmmmm see the way she loves it?" Joel continued to taunt the helpless Ken. "My big cock in her throat? Aaahhhh...think I'm gonna cum soon....haha......you wanna see me splash her face with my hot cum?"

Cathy heard the rhetorical question and tried to prepare herself. She desperately wanted to taste Joel's cum and her wide spread jaw was becoming tired. She felt him swell in her throat, heard him moan as he wrenched his mighty weapon from her mouth. She gasped air into her lungs as she saw him throb and twitch in front of her eyes, the head and shaft streaked with her saliva. She looked straight into the eye. His ejaculation caught her by surprise. With a shout of satisfaction, Joel came hard. Streams of thick white cum shot from the tip of his cock and landed on her face, coating her nose and mouth. Her eyes were caught by the blast as was her chin and small rivulets of semen trickled over her skin and dripped down onto her breasts.

"Kiss him!" Her educator ordered "let him taste a real man's cum!"

Cathy had not expected her husband's humiliation to take on this form, but was delighted by the idea. Like a bitch in heat, she crawled in her underwear to where Ken was sitting. Still with an evil grin on her face she climbed up and sat on his lap. Her arms snaked around his neck and she rubbed her cum streaked face against his lips.

Ken reacted instinctively; pulling his head to one side, but Cathy held him and continued to kiss his lips allowing her lovers cum to smear his nose and mouth.

"Aahhh...nooooo...please!" he cried

"Just let it happen, man!" said Joel as he watched, idly playing with his still hard cock. "Aint nothin' you can do, so just be cool, man! Anyway, you got a job to do now, I want the bitch nice and juicy for my cock."

"What the hell do you want with me?" cried Ken, his lips stained with cum.

Joel walked towards him. Pulling the still excited Cathy off his lap he pushed Ken to the floor.

"You'll see!" he chided. "On your back, wimp, you're gonna get a faceful of your wife's cunt!"

Cathy smiled. She had been waiting for some pussy action - her panties were damp and she could feel her clit itching with anticipation. As she saw her husband, wrists still bound and lying on his back, she stood and peeled off her underwear. Ken and Joel stared at her as she stripped.

"Glad to see you shaved your pussy like I asked!" Joel laughed.

Ken looked at his wife's hairless mound. He had to admit it took ten years off her. She was standing over him now, one foot either side of his head and lowering herself into a crouching position. Lower and lower he watched her smooth pussy descend. He could smell her sweet aroma from several inches away and knew enough to see that she was extremely aroused. She sank down onto his face and suddenly it was dark. He mumbled into her pussy as she ground herself up and down on his nose and lips, still stained with Joel's cum. He had no choice and slowly extended his tongue between his unfaithful wife's nether lips.

Cathy squealed as she felt Ken's tongue enter her vagina. She reached behind her and unhooked her bra - the last remnants of her clothing. Joel stood beside her and let his cock, still hard, run around her lips as she mashed her breasts and nipples between her own fingers. With her husband eating her pussy and licking her engorged clit, it was only a short time before she felt the familiar tingling sensation in the pit of her stomach. She gasped out loud as she came, pinching her own nipples viciously and grinding her pussy over Ken's face. The feeling rose from her stomach and permeated her whole body. She shook. She trembled as the orgasm washed over her entire body. Her head fell back and her eyes closed as she felt the evidence of her own lust seeping from her vagina and tricking over her husband's face.

"Lean forward but stay on his face!" said Joel as he moved behind Cathy. "I'm gonna fuck you with his tongue still on your cunt!"

Cathy felt her lover's strong hands on her butt as he separated her round buttocks and exposed her fully.

"Oh yes, baby.....fuck me...I need it....need YOU....do me like he can't...show him how to fuck me!"

A second later, Cathy had her wish come true. She gasped as she felt the head of Joel's huge cock penetrate her. She was wet and lubricated, she knew, but she also knew he was so big and from this position he could get really deep inside her. She heard her husband moan from beneath her spread legs and playfully squeezed his balls through his pants. Yes, he was certainly hard, but even fully erect was still not even half the size of Joel.

"In he goes!" laughed Joel as he pushed five inches into Cathy's wet pussy. He looked down at Ken, "you did a pretty good job, man! The bitch is nice and wet! Can you see my dick sliding into her?"

Ken could only grunt into Cathy's pussy by way of reply. From his position he could clearly see Joel's monster endowment as it inched into her. He hated both of them for what they were doing to him, what they were putting him through, but he couldn't deny his own excitement. Sitting in the chair had caused his cock to swell to a rare erection, but watching this big black weapon getting stuffed into his wife's pussy just millimetres away from his face had him throbbing in his shorts. Joel's balls were big as well and Ken's eyes were wide as he saw the sac swinging back and forth as the stranger began to fuck his wife properly.

Joel groaned loudly as he sank into Cathy's hot, wet cunt. Inch by wonderful inch he thrust himself into her. He knew she could never take all of him - few women could - but this bitch was sucking him into her pussy like she had been starved of cock for years. She felt tight and hot around his shaft as he began to force himself in and out of her. Her reached around her body and closed his hand over a large, hanging breast. She squealed again as his fingers tightened around a throbbing nipple and he felt her pussy contact tightly around him as she came again and again. Joel smiled to himself. He knew that her juices must be flooding her husbands face.

Cathy was almost delirious with lust. Her pussy felt more full than it had ever been - even her twelve inch vibrator that she kept hidden in her closet was no match for this. Her orgasms were coming almost continuously as her lover ravaged her vaginal passage and her husband was forced to lick her clitoris and now that her sensitive nipples were being squeezed so cruelly, she hardly knew where she was. For fifteen full minutes she was fucked hard and deep. She could almost feel Joel's cock touching her womb but was shocked to realise that she couldn't feel his balls slapping against her skin - Damn!, She thought, he's not even all the way in me!

Finally, Joel could feel his second climax approach. He wanted to share his emission this time and pulled his cock clear of Cathy's gaping pussy hole. He wrapped his long fingers around his shaft and pointed himself between her shaved pussy and her husband's lapping tongue. Three quick jerks and a squeeze of his cock head produced a loud, rumbling moan and a stream of semen that squirted between Cathy's butt cheeks. Three then four more jets hit the same spot and Joel watched in fascination as the thick liquid oozed between her buttocks and dripped down onto Ken's face. Joel was happy. He had done a good job and performed well. Maybe the bitch was right, he thought, perhaps her old man would learn something.

English Bob
English Bob
2,417 Followers
12