A Black Strap-on Dildo Story

Story Info
Black stud meets big black women and their dildos.
1.3k words
3.62
88k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

The other day, I was walking around when I saw a couple of large black bitches at the mall. The first one was short and round, with a thick body, large breasts and an even bigger ass. The second one was tall and huge, with a chunky body, huge breasts and a titanic butt. Both of them weren't exactly most people's ideal of beauty. But they looked good to me. Don't ask me why. I'm a weirdo, you know? For some reason, I like fat black bitches.

Why is that? Maybe it's because I'm a fat man myself. The name is Big John. Six feet three inches tall, and somewhat chubby, with dark brown skin. I'm a truck driver. All of those years of living on the road and eating fast food have taken their toll on me. I'm still a healthy man, if you know what I mean. I run all the time and I keep my weight at a steady 250 pounds. I don't want to go beyond that. I don't think it would be healthy for me to cross that line. I don't need any complications when it comes to my health, know what I mean?

Anyway, I approached them and introduced myself as John the Adventurous Trucker. They seemed friendly enough. The short one was named Ramona and the tall one was Big Fatima, for obvious reasons. I chatted with them for some time, and discovered that both of them were into freaky stuff. We talked about our fantasies and stuff like that. Ramona, the short one, told me how she always liked tall guys, even though this 230-pound bitch was only five feet six inches tall. Don't ask me why short bitches like tall dudes. Big Fatima was a giantess in her own right. This six-foot, 250-pound black woman was a brick house and she knew it. She told me that she liked black men with big dicks. Lucky for both of these bitches, I was a tall black man with a magic stick, know what I mean?

After much flirting, I went back to their apartment with them. Along the way, Fatima told me that she was bisexual. I didn't mind. The thought of this large black bitch doing it with another bitch seemed hot to me. Like I said, I'm down for all kinds of weird action. Fatima told me how she once went to a party and met this white bitch named Anita there. They started making out and Anita licked Fatima's pussy. Everything was cool, until Anita's jealous ex-girlfriend, some bitch named Lorna came in, with a gun no less! Fatima ended up jumping out the window to avoid being shot. She drove home with a shirt on and nothing else! Her pants, panties and shoes were left in Anita's house.

Man, I didn't know things could get that crazy in lesbian relationships. Fatima told me another story of her time as a construction worker. She got gang-banged by all the men in her crew, and she loved every moment of it. Man, a bisexual bitch who does group sex. That's my kind of woman. I couldn't believe how foxy she was. Oh, well. We got back to their apartment and from then on, things got down and dirty, in a good way!

We took our clothes off and got down, the nasty way! I looked at Fatima and Ramona as they undressed. Yeah, fat girls could be sexy. Heck, fat guys could be sexy too. I've been known to fuck a man or two when I get really horny and there aren't any bitches around. That's what catholic school does to you, isn't it funny? Do I consider myself bisexual? Not really. I am simply sexual. I simply like sex. Whether it's with a woman or a man, I don't care. But enough about the past. I had two fat naked black bitches and I was ready to sex them down!

Ramona kissed me, then she ran her hands all over me, stopping at my dick. She began to suck on my cock and lick my balls as Fatima watched. Fatima was touching herself as Ramona worked her magic on me. The sight of this sexy large black bitch touching herself was very erotic to me. It was a delight! Ramona was into some freaky stuff, folks. This bitch licked my asshole and fingered it while playing with my dick. It was such a hot thing to do!

After Ramona got done sucking me, I returned the favor by eating her out. Yeah, I liked eating pussy. Especially if it belongs to a bitch who likes to give oral sex. Ramona and I got down and dirty. I put her on all fours and slid my cock into her pussy. Ramona backed up against me, driving me deeper inside of her. I fucked her hard and fast. It was very intense, and very hot. We screamed like it was World War Three!

Fatima had been watching us for some time. I noticed that she was holding a strap on dildo in her hand and looking at me lustfully. I knew what she had in mind. Before she could ask, I told her that I was down with it. Fatima came to me and we kissed, then she prepped me up for some booty action. Well lubed up and ready, I stroked myself as Fatima pushed the dildo into my ass. Ramona watched, fingering herself as Fatima fucked me. The feel of a dildo up my butt felt good. It wasn't as good as the feeling of a hard dick but it was pretty close. It hurt so good. I came not once but twice!

When I came, Fatima pulled the dildo out of me and sucked me off. I was ready to return the favor. The sexy giantess laughed as I moved her so that she was on all fours and spread her butt cheeks. I took the lube and doused her anus with it, and greased up my dick as well. I rubbed my dick against her butt hole, and pushed. Fatima was no stranger to getting fucked in the butt. As I thrust into her, she took it like a champ. Not a peep from her. I fucked her hard, shoving my stick where the sun didn't shine. Ramona masturbated as she watched us. Doubtless, we were a hot sight!

As I plowed my cock into Fatima's butt hole, I felt Ramona's fingers and tongue playing with my anus. Damn, this chick liked the brown, didn't she? I finished fucking Fatima, and pulled out of her. I grabbed Ramona and flipped her on her back. Now, we were ready for round two. I spread her bottom, and slid my cock into her asshole. Swiftly, mercilessly, I charged inside like Ulysses S. Grant leading the Southern cavalry. The resulting scream which left Ramona's lips was music to those ears!

Half an hour later, all three of us went our separate ways. I kept in touch with Fatima, though. Something about a large black chick really gets me. When you meet a chick who's open-minded about sexuality, and totally down with both giving and receiving anal pleasure, you should stick with her. We hooked up a few times later. You won't believe some of the adventures we've had. Once, I bent her over in the bathroom at Dunkin Donuts and buried my cock in her asshole. That was a hot experience! Another time, she surprised me in the shower with her dildo. Ten inches of plastic cock went up my ass and I loved it.

We've had so much fun together. We tried something really freaky once. We fucked while facing each other. I spread her legs, and slid my cock into her butt hole. She reached around me, and spread my buttocks before shoving a slim blue dildo up my butt. Man, I was shoving my dick into her ass at the same time that she was fucking my ass with her hand-held dildo! This was so damn hot! Lately, we've been making videos out of our sexual escapades and selling them on the web. So far, we've racked up about twenty grand, and that's just in one month! Who knows what the future has in store for us?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers