A BMW & a Pair of Green Panties

Story Info
Hot phone sex and an even hotter red head make a man drool.
3.8k words
4.47
161.6k
39
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His beat up old Ford shuddered under the power of the idle; he really needed to turn it down some. The cop in the intersection hadn't moved. At least the procession of Santas on Motorcycles had finally begun to creep by. Santas in July, stupid. Behind him, someone honked. Sighing, he cut the engine and slouched in his seat. The headlights from the motorcycles went back farther than the hill two miles down the road. Since this would obviously take a while, he considered calling the office and having his secretary delay his meeting with the Andersons.

Glancing to the left, he lifted his hat up and tried not to be obvious.Red, you are one sexy woman. This one had brassy red hair and creamy white skin. He wondered if she had freckles on her, maybe farther down along her cleavage. Licking spots. His cock twitched in his jeans and he indulged in a little hood-top frolic fantasy with the woman. She was wearing an expensive business outfit and there was a leather attaché in the passenger seat. The BMW was sedate, but reeked of cash. Blue Collar Man and Rich Woman indulging in hot, wet sex on the hood of that BMW. He half smiled and reached for his fly.

"Hey!" The female voice finally cut through the Harley engines roaring in appreciation of her breast stroke. He jerked out of a thought that included pale blue panties and soft red pubic hair.

"Sorry ma'am." He sat up, glad she couldn't see his lap. "Sorry about staring."

"Here! Take this!" She leaned across the passenger seat and held something out to him, a tiny white card. He took it from her, barely brushing her fingertips. She immediately retreated into her car and rolled up the window.

He turned the card, it was a business card, over in his fingers a few times. The front held the name of some web design firm. The back had a scrawled number. He glanced at the BMW, then at the long line of Santas and picked up his cellular phone. He'd probably get her answering machine or her boyfriend, but hell, you never knew.

"Hello?" The voice was a huskier version of the one that had yelled at . He went from a nice semi to fully erect in .04 seconds. He looked over at her again; she was on her cell.

"Is that you?"

She nodded her head. "I'd hoped you had a cell phone, I didn't think you'd call this soon."

He smiled slowly. "I was curious, it's not often that ladies give me their business cards. Why did you?"

"Truthfully?"

"Yeah."

"I was wondering what you were thinking."

"Huh?" He squeezed his cock through his jeans.

"A few moments ago, when you were looking at me with that smile on your face and I couldn't get your attention."

"Uh, about the weather."

She laughed. "Truthfully. I told you the truth, I want the same from you."

"I was thinking about you."

"Really?" She sounded pleased and disbelieving at the same time.

"What's with you women? I lie to you and you don't believe me. I tell you the truth and you don't believe me."

She laughed softly. "What were you thinking about me?"

"Why do you want to know so much?"

"The expression on your face was. . . ."

He waited for a few moments, but heard nothing but rumbling motorcycles and her breathing. He watched the palm of her free hand pull at her blouse where it rested on her cleavage, then rub along the top of her thigh. He held his breath, would she pull her skirt up any?

"It was. . .?" he prompted.

"Hot," she finally admitted. She glanced at him for a moment, licked her lips, and looked at the passing Santas on Motorcycles next to her.

"I was thinking about hot things." He wondered how far she would take this, how far he would take this. He didn't know her, didn't know anything about her, yet he was confessing to her that he was having sexual thoughts about her. She was probably a lawyer looking for a lawsuit.

"What kind of hot things?"

Licking. . . . "Your panties."

She gasp, sucking in a deep breath that sounded half moan, half surprise. "Really?"

"I was thinking about laying you across the hood of your BMW, hiking your skirt up, and looking at your panties." He watched her fingers dally by her knee, then curve along the smooth flesh of her inner thigh. He didn't care what kind of game she was playing anymore, he was getting seriously turned on. "What color are they?" "What?"

"Your panties. What color are they?"

"Green."

"I'd pictured you in blue, but green is good too." His heart raced, did he have the balls to do it? She did start it, so it wasn't exactly sexual harassment. What the hell. "What kind of panties?"

"Kind?"

"Your panties."

"They're french cut."

"French cut? What do those look like?" He watched some of her fingers slide under her skirt, his hand went back to front of his jeans.

"They're high cut in the hips."

"Cotton?"

"Nylon, like green satin."

"Wet?"

"Yes." She sucked in a breath, as if just realizing what she'd admitted to.

"I can see your hand. Well, part of it, the rest of it is under your skirt."

"Oh my god," she murmured. Her hand froze; he could see it quiver. Would she pull it away from herself?

"Are you touching yourself?"

"Are you?"

"My hand is on my dick, but my jeans are in the way."

"You are?"

"You turned me on. It's hard."

"Oh my god."

"When you wear your nylon, like-satin, french cut, green panties, does it cover your pubic hair or does some of it stick out?"

"It sticks out."

"Are you getting turned on?"

"Yes. Do you want to do this?"

"Oh yes, baby. Will you touch your pussy?"

She froze again, then glanced his way. He could see parts of her face. "I can't, my legs are too close together. Take your cock out."

"Spread your legs a little, then, touch your pussy for me. I can't reach it from here."

"Your cock," she reminded him. He grinned at her, yanking open the well used button fly of his 501's. He watched her carefully spread herself open, working her skirt up higher along her thighs. "Is your cock out?"

"It's out, what should I do with it?"

"I wish you could fuck me with it."

"That's what I was thinking of, bending you over that little beemer of yours, lifting your skirt up, and shoving my dick straight up into that tight, gorgeous pussy."

"How do you know it's tight and gorgeous?"

"I'm willing to be it is. Does it taste good?"

"Taste. . .?"

He glanced to the right, still a long line of Santas, but not long enough. He wanted to hear her cum. "Taste, if I stuck my tongue between your pussy lips, would I like the way you taste?"

"Oh my god." He could see her fingers moving under her skirt.

"Are you touching yourself?"

"Yes. I can't believe I'm doing this."

"You don't have to." He hoped she wouldn't stop.

"Neither do you, I like this. It's making me wet." He liked the sound of that; wet pussy was one of his favorite things. "Are your fingers in your pussy?"

"I'm rubbing my clit."

His cock twitched. "I'm rubbing my dick too, it's leaking precum."

"Lick it."

"What?"

"Run your finger over the head of your cock, then lick your finger. Tell me what your precum tastes like. My nipples are so hard, they hurt."

"I'm pretty hot myself. What do I get in return?"

"I'll tell you what my pussy tastes like. You can watch me stick my fingers inside and suck on them."

He ran his finger over the slick head of his cock. "You'll lift your skirt up high enough to show me your panties?"

"Yes."

He stuck his finger in his mouth and licked it. "It's salty, a little bitter. Warm too."

"Do you like the taste?"

"Kinda."

"Will I like the taste? If I ever suck your cock?"

"I hope so, baby." He turned his head and glanced at the dwindling procession of Santas. "Your turn."

She did it, he couldn't believe it, but she spread her legs a little wider and pulled her skirt up. He could see a flash of green and her fingers sliding under it. Then she sucked on one, moaning in his ear.

"You are the sexiest woman I've ever seen."

"But I'm ugly."

"Really?"

"I have this hair, and my skin burns, and I'm covered in freckles."

"I'd love to lick every freckle on your body."

"Oh my god," she echoed.

"The Santas are about gone." He had hoped there would be a few dozen more miles of them. "Do you want to finish this?"

There was silence for a moment, finally she yanked her hand out of her skirt. "Yes."

"Will you let me fuck you or do you just want to finish our phone sex?"

There was silence for a few moments. He glanced down the row of Santas, almost gone. "Phone sex. Gage Park isn't too far away, I'll be there."

She was in the left turn lane, she'd get there quicker. He turned the key to his truck and fired it up. "Okay, where?"

"I'll be there, I'm sure you can find me." She giggled a little in her phone, and turned as the cop let them go. "It won't be hard."

"Of course it will be, it already is hard."

"Call me when you get there," she breathed, then disconnected. He watched the BMW go down the road until someone honked at him. Startled, he gunned the engine and stepped on it.

The park was huge, as far as parks went, and she could be anywhere. He prowled down a couple of streets, then gave up and called her. "Hey, still with me, gorgeous?"

"Hi." She sounded shy again. "Still with you. What were we talking about?"

"My dick."

She sucked in an audible breath. "What does it look like?"

He glanced at his cock before driving past a playground, it was just hanging out in his lap, hard and drooling. "It looks like a dick. It's average. What does your pussy look like?"

"Like a pussy."

"Will you let me see it?"

"Maybe. I'm here, on the back side of the duck pond in the trees."

"I'll be right there. Tell me about your pubic hair."

"It's the same color as the hair on my head. Orange."

"I bet it's beautiful, is it thick or wispy? Long? Do you trim it? Shave?"

"It's wispy and long, what's long?"

"Pull it straight, how long is it? He could hear her fumbling on the other end. She was probably spreading her legs and looking down at her pussy, touching it, playing with it. His dick surged again.

"Over an inch, I think."

He let the truck's idle take him alongside her car, then set the brake and cut the engine. He looked over at her, since his passenger door was next to her driver's side door, he could only see the top of her head.

"I've thought about it, I want to see your cock," she murmured into the phone. He almost dropped his phone. The last thing he'd ever expected when he'd admired the hot babe in the BMW was to have the opportunity to show her his dick.

"Anything you want, baby."

"I was thinking you could open your door and stand there and I could stay in my car."

He thought about that, he'd get to see her as well, even though he'd be more exposed. He looked around, it wasn't as if the park was crowded, it was Monday. It wasn't as if it were cold out either. "Are you going to show me your pussy?"

"Yes."

"Okay."

His feet touched the grass and he tugged his jeans down enough to let his dick and balls hang comfortably through the fly. Her eyes devoured him. The feeling of her raw appreciation was enough to make him forget that he was out in the middle of a public park in the middle of the day. Tossing the phone into the seat, he wrapped his hand around his dick instead. It jumped in his fist, the head of it straining toward her face. She licked her lips.

"Let me see your pussy."

She leaned in the seat and started to wriggle out of her panties.

"No, let me see your pussy in your panties first. Pull your skirt up and lean your seat back. Show me."

She reclined the seat all the way and arched her back. Her milky belly and thighs were generously sprinkled with freckles. At the vee of her legs, a jade green pair of panties, cut high in the hips, molded around wisps of coppery hair. Despite the slight breeze, he could smell her pussy. She spread her legs as wide as the seat would let her.

"Grab the sides of your panties and pull, work them through your lips." He didn't recognize his own voice.

She wrapped her fingers around the panties and pulled, sawing them delicately back and forth until the wet, green crotch slipped between her plump lips. The fabric slid through her pussy, presumably across her clit because she arched and groaned. Her hips twisted in the seat, her legs clamping together reflexively. She spread them again, this time putting one foot up on the console. It was obscene, it was slutty, it reeked of female sexual arousal. He almost came all over her door.

Pulling her panties out of the way, she sank a finger deep into her pussy, groaning. "You like watching this." She sounded surprised at her own discovery.

"I could watch you do this all day."

"More than fucking?"

"No."

"Would you fuck me?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Yes." She sat up, leaned through the window, and swallowed his cock whole. One moment his hand was slowly stroking the length of it, the next her throat was squeezing his cockhead. He sank his fingers into the thick red hair and let her mouth work over his dick. She sucked, making obscene slurping sounds with her lips.

"Oh, baby, you're good."

She paused a moment, her eyes flicking up to meet his. He hoped he remembered the sight forever, the classic hooker-red, pouting lips wrapped around his hard cock, innocently seductive eyes raising up the length of his body to meet his, and her gorgeous red hair spilling over to tickle his thighs. After a breath of time, she resumed sucking, pulling on his cock with her pretty mouth. Her tongue found the head and the dripping little slit in it and swirled. She did something with her teeth just under the frenulum that made his eyes bulge and ass cheeks squeeze.

Holding her head, he started a slow thrusting motion, leisurely fucking her mouth. He couldn't believe this was happening, she couldn't be sucking his dick. Things like this don't happen in real life, gorgeous red heads don't blow strange men they meet in a traffic jam. He groaned when she swallowed, pulling his cock into her throat. Her mouth felt like a wet, wiggling vacuum. He put his hands on her cheeks and gently pushed her away. He wanted to blow his wad, just not right that moment. He'd do it later, after he'd gotten a better view of her green panties.

She looked up at him, frowning in disappointment, then opened her mouth to swallow his cock again. He was tempted to let her do it. The image of her sprawled on the hood of her BMW, legs widespread with him between them was just too enticing. "No, babe, you'll make me cum. It's your turn."

"But..."

"Come on." He opened her door and took her hand, urging her out of the car. She looked around uncertainly for a moment, then shrugged and followed him silently. "This is what I was fantasizing about, having you on the hood of your car."

"It's hot."

"It got me hard."

"The hood."

"Oh." He put his hand on the hood, it was warm from the engine, too warm for her delicate skin. "Well, put your foot on the hood then."

She grinned, catching the idea. Wiggling her ass, she slowly hiked the slim skirt over it, until her creamy white cheeks were covered only with a pair of soft green panties. Arching her body, she leaned over the car, putting her hands on the hood, and lifted one long leg up to join her hand. The pose was perfect, better than anything he had thought of. It forced her ass to stick up, her back to arch, and the spread of her legs made the swell of her pussy easily available.

He took a moment to admire her ass, the smooth curves and firm skin curling into her panties. The green nylon was wet, a darker green covering her lips and most of her pubic hair. Bright red wisps escaped along the edges toward her belly, and darker, wet strands clung together in curls near her labia. He leaned in and took a long lick at her through the nylon.

"Damn you're sexy, Red," he muttered, then pulled the panties aside and stuck his tongue into her soupy wet pussy. She squealed softly and squirmed against his mouth.

His fingers slipped inside and his tongue found her clit. He could have licked her for hours, she tasted that good, but he had a crick in his neck from the awkward position and she was slapping him the face with her pussy and yelling, "Fuck me! Fuck me now!"

He wasn't a man to deny a lady when she asked so sweetly. He stood up behind her, dick in hand, and froze. "Don't look now, baby, but someone's watching us."

She froze as well, then relaxed against him, "Oh, don't worry about him."

"If you don't care, neither do I, just hope he don't cum and call the cops." He rubbed his cock against her pussy, looking for that glory hole to heaven.

"He won't. He's my husband."

His cock slid through her lips, bounced off her clit, and he almost knocked them both over. "Yourwhat?"

She wiggled her ass against him, her hot wet pussy rubbing against his knuckles and dripping all over the shaft of his dick. "My husband. He likes to watch me fuck other men. Like you. I called him on the way over here. Don't worry, he won't do anything."


Her ass rubbed back and forth on his belly, distracting him from the guy standing about ten yards away with cock in hand. It was just too weird. He'd heard about shit like this, but damned if he'd ever thought it was real. If Red were his wife, he'd never share her. He'd just keep her bent over and full of cock. His cock. Speaking of which. . . .

His cock found her entrance and slid inside. She was hot and wet, basting him with her juices. He was suddenly really glad her guy liked to share. He pressed in a little deeper and she wiggled against him, moaning. Her hair licked at his belly and her pussy squeezed his cock like a loving anaconda. He wasn't just really glad, he was extremely, totally, completely, about-to-give-the-guy-a-parade glad.

He held her hips, grinding her pussy down onto his cock until her lips kissed his balls. Even through the haze of bliss, he could see the guy moving in closer. In the vague peripheral vision of his crossed eyes, he could see the guy leaning in to kiss Red. Their tongues touched and her ass twitched. There was something exciting about watching her make out while he fucked her.

"You're sexy as fuck, Red," he groaned. He started a slow thrust, just to get the feel for fucking her. Her cunt sucked on his cock while he slid out and welcomed him back with a greedy hug.

The guy grinned at him. "Thanks, guy. Fuck her good."

"Will do." He couldn't believe this was happening. Red moaned deep in her chest.

He closed his eyes and thought about that incredible pussy. How tight it was, how hot it was, how incredibly wet it was. The wet sucking sounds her cunt made with each stroke of his cock vied with the wet sucking sounds her mouth made on her man's.

She suddenly squealed, bucking back against him. He opened his eyes, still a little dazed with the pleasure and disbelief. This was just a dream, a great fucking dream, but shit like this didn't happen in real life. Red gyrated her ass against him, shimmying on his cock like a hot lap dancer getting a grand to do a dance. Something touched his cock and it wasn't her. He met the sheepish eyes of the husband and realized he was fingering his wife. That was unexpected, but not too bad.

Red started snorting and howling. He could feel her pussy clamping down on his cock. His balls tightened up against his body and he saw stars. Her guy cut her off in mid-caterwaul with a hard kiss. Her cunt squeezed, her man's fingers danced, and his cock throbbed. He grabbed her hips and pounded into her, giving her a fucking that rocked that little beemer, setting its shocks to squealing like a king sized bed getting a good work out. His vision went a little hazy and dark until his entire being seemed centered on the cum boiling in his balls and his dick growing inside of her. He slammed home one last time, gritting his teeth, and emptied his balls into her.

12