A Bolt of Lightning, A Husband's Thunder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked into the room, and right up to both of them. Pam screamed.

"Oh my God Jake, what are you doing here. I thought you were playing golf?"

"Yea, I play golf, and you play with Ben."

"No honey, it's not what you think."

"Bullshit. I'm going to ask you a question, and I want you to answer honestly. Last Friday while I was playing golf, did you let Ben put his dick inside your pussy on this bed?"

She was crying pretty hard.

"DID YOU?" I yelled.

"Yes, but please let me explain."

Ben said, "Jake I am so sorry. It was a mistake. We got carried away, and it will never happen again. Please don't tell Vickie."

I called for Vickie to come in. Ben looked like he had seen a ghost. He had that deer in the headlights look.

He and Pam looked scared. I motioned for the guy with the divorce papers to come in. I was so mad that I decided to go ahead and serve her. Vickie nodded for him to serve Ben. He had them acknowledge their identity, then served them the papers.

I had already packed my bags that morning while Pam was at work.

I looked at Pam and said, "I can't believe you hurt me like this. I am leaving, you can stay here."

"Please Jake, let's sit down and talk. I have to explain everything."

"Here is what is going to happen Pam. Monday, we will meet at the law office to sign the divorce papers. It is very fair, and splits everything 50/50, except you get the house. The divorce does not become final until 60 days have passed. After we sign, we will sit down, and I will listen to everything you have to say. Then I will go try to deal with everything, and decide what to do."

"What if I don't sign Jake?"

"Then we drag it out, and definitely get a divorce. Your choice."

"All right, I will sign, but then you have to hear me out."

Vickie and Ben were arguing out in the hall. He finally left to go pack his stuff. Vickie gave him two hours to clear out of the house.

As Vickie and I drove away, we were both crying. Neither one of us wanted a divorce, but we had been humiliated, and cheated on.

Vickie wasn't supposed to go home for two hours. She looked at me and said, "Jake, you want to go have a revenge fuck?"

"What?" I asked.

"Revenge sex. Let's do it. Come on, we have a right now to a revenge fuck."

"Where would we go," I asked.

I was starting to get that horny as hell feeling again. I think Superman the lover was back.

"My sister's apartment. She is out of town, and I have a key."

So we did. I was Superman again. I stayed hard for over two hours. I don't know how orgasms we actually had, but it was a lot. Vickie was an awesome lover, and had no trouble keeping up. I had a feeling that Ben probably never did totally satisfy her. She was releasing years of sexual frustration with Ben.

I did tell her that this was a one time deal. I would never do it again, unless I was officially divorced. She said she would not bother me, but would wait and see. She looked a little disappointed, but understood my feelings.

I still loved Pam so much, and knew that being away from her was going to be very difficult.

Monday afternoon we signed the papers, then went to our house. It was still my house for now, but not my home. I was staying at a motel.

I sat down and listened to Pam explain. She did not invite Ben over, and did not plan an afternoon of cheating. She explained how he got her to have some drinks, then started coming on to her. She knew it was wrong, but she became curious.

She explained that I was the only man she had ever been with. She just wondered what he would be like. They started kissing, and the next thing she knew they were in the guest bedroom with her panties off.

"Jake, he just pulled his pants down and started fucking. There was no oral sex or much foreplay. It was over pretty quick. I felt so cheap, so guilty, and so used. I am so, so sorry Jake. Please try to forgive if you can. If not today, then maybe sometime in the next 60 days.

I concentrated so I could read her thoughts.

Well I have said all I can. I hope Jake knows that everything I told him was the honest to God's truth. I hope he can find it in his heart to forgive me and come back home. I will die without him.

I kind of felt sorry for her, but she still fucked another man. I had a lot to think about. I said goodbye and told her not to call me unless there was an extreme emergency. In 8 weeks, the divorce would be final.

I talked frequently to our daughter Jenny. She was away at college. I think she was pretty understanding to both Pam, and myself. She kept telling me that Pam was a basket case. She went into a state of depression, and never did anything except work. I think I was pretty much the same way.

It was about 6 weeks later, on a Friday morning, that I got a call from Jenny. She wanted to come spend the weekend with me. I was so excited. It had been awhile since I had seen her. I was now in a small one bedroom apartment. I gave her the bedroom, and I took the couch.

She arrived Friday evening, and we went out for dinner. She had grown into a very beautiful young lady. She was the spitting image of her mother.

That night we mostly talked about school, and what she was doing. I did not even try to listen to her thoughts.

We went out again the next night, then came back and talked. This time we talked about Pam and I.

"Dad, mom is a basket case. She can't eat, she can't sleep, she hurts so bad. She misses you terribly."

"Has she been out with Ben since I left?"

"Are you kidding! She hates him. He tried to get her to go out, but she told him if he ever tried to contact her again, she would call the police and tell them he raped her. She hasn't had anything to do with anyone."

"What about you Dad? How do you feel?"

I started to cry a little as I said, "Jenny, I miss her so much. I am so lonely without her. I wish this would have never happened. I don't know what to do. In a couple of weeks, the divorce will be final."

"Dad, do you love love mom? I mean are you still in love with her now as you were before all this happened?"

"Yes I am Jenny."

"Do you miss her like she misses you?"

"I miss her so much I can hardly stand it."

"Then call her. She is not allowed to call you. It's up to you to make the first move. At least call her and get together. The both of you need to share your feelings."

I told her I would think about. Jenny told me that Pam did not know she was coming to see me. Jenny also said she would not tell her about our conversation.

The following Friday morning I called Pam's cell phone figuring I would catch her before going to work.

She answered on the first ring, "Jake, is that you?"

"Hi Pam. How are you?"

"To be honest Jake I'm not so good."

"Yea, me neither." I said.

"I was thinking maybe we could get together and talk tonight, unless you have plans?"

"No Jake. I mean no, I have no plans. I would like to get together. I have some things I want to say to you."

"I have some things I want to say to you also. What do you suggest?" I said.

"How about you come over for dinner? Would 7:00 be ok?"

"That would be great Pam. Should I bring anything?"

"I can't think of anything."

"How about I pick up a couple of bottles of red wine?" I said.

"Perfect Jake. I will see you at 7:00."

"I will be there."

That evening I dressed up pretty nice and put on some Calvin Klein. She loved the smell of that cologne on me. I stopped of at the grocery store and picked up a couple of bottles of wine, and a dozen roses. They had pink, which was her favorite.

At exactly 7:00, I rang my own doorbell. Technically it was still mine because the divorce wasn't final.

Pam answered the door looking so beautiful, and so sexy. It almost took my breath away. I handed her the flowers. She was overwhelmed. We hugged. It was a long hug. It felt good. She had a few tears in her eyes.

We made small talk while we ate. We also drank one of the bottles of wine. We mostly talked about Jenny and how she was doing.

After supper we took the other bottle of wine into the living room to talk serious. We sat on the couch next to each other. Pam asked to go first.

I decided I didn't want to hear her thoughts. I wanted to hear what she said. Here is what she said.

"First of all Jake I want you to know that I blame myself for everything. I'm not going to blame Ben or anyone else. I screwed up, and did something really stupid. I really do apologize for the agony and embarrassment I caused you. There is only one man for me, and it is you. If I can't have you, then I don't want anyone else. I still love you with all me heart, and I have missed you terribly."

After she finished I did try to zone in on what she was thinking.

I have been honest, and put myself out there. I am asking you God to please bring Jake back to me. I will never do anything to hurt him again.

I love this woman so much. I would be a fool to let this divorce go through. I want my wife, and my life back. I tried to see if she had any other thoughts.

Funny, I wasn't getting anything. I also had this strange sensation like I did right before the lightning struck. I also decided then and there I wanted my wife back.

Did that have anything to do with me not being able to pick up her thoughts? I think the power is fading. I'm getting nothing. Good, that kind of power can be dangerous. I don't want it anymore. I just want my life back to normal.

"I want you back Pam, but there will be conditions."

"Anything Jake, just name it. Whatever you want."

She was crying, and smiling from ear to ear.

"All right, I want you to make me one of your world famous coconut pies."

She gave me a funny look, then grinned as she said, "I will make you 10 coconut pies. What else?"

"When I go pee, I don't want to have to put the lid down every time."

"Jake you can leave the lid wherever you want."

"From now on, whenever you give me my haircuts, you have to do it naked."

"Jake, I will cut your hair naked, at least until my tits start touching the floor."

"And one more thing Mrs. Sanders, when we get under the covers in a few minutes, I want you to fuck my brains out."

"I think I can handle that. I do have one question though. Do you still have those super stud powers you had before?"

"No, I think they have faded. You will just have the old Jake."

"Good, because all I want is my old Jake back."

"Pam, tonight we are going to make love for as long as we can last. Tomorrow we are going to go call off this divorce. Then we are going to go get all my stuff, and move me back home where I belong."

"Take me to bed Jake, you big stud."

For whatever reason, I did lose all the powers bestowed upon me by the lightning strike. I think it was the moment I decided I wanted her back. I was glad not to have that burden. Anytime I am outside now, I keep one eye on the sky.

Epilogue:

I guess I should have done something to get revenge on Ben. As it turned out, I didn't need to. Vickie took care of it. They did get divorced, and Ben really paid through the nose. You see, Ben was President of a local bank. Vickie hired some investigators to snoop through all his finances. They found some improprieties in his bank records, and alerted the Feds. Ben had this secret account he had been putting money in by skimming from bank profits. He was also involved in some insider trading. He should be out of Federal prison in about 10 years, with good behavior.

As for Pam and I, she made me 10 coconut pies. I never have to worry about putting the toilet seat down after I pee, and she is still cutting my hair with not a stitch of clothes on. We are more in love than ever, and can't wait for our first grandchild to be born next month.

12