A Bolt of Love

Story Info
They strike up a romance.
11.3k words
3.57
31.9k
25
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,148 Followers

Jason Jenson is playing golf with three of his buddies. He is 6 ft 4 in tall, weighs 220 pounds. He is ruggedly handsome, with bright blue eyes. His cock measures 8 in. soft.

He has short pitch to the green. In the middle of his back swing and lightning strikes his wedge. He wakes up four days later in the ICU of the hospital. He opens his eyes and sees a nurse looking at him.

"Welcome back, Jason. We have been waiting for you to come back."

"What...where.."

"You're in the hospital. You were struck by lightning at the golf course. You were barely alive when you came in. All your vitals seem normal now."

"I feel pretty good. Just a little weak. Can I have a drink of water."

"Just some ice. We aren't allowed to give you anything by mouth till the orders are changed."

"OK, it's just that my mouth is so dry."

She gives him several small pieces of ice.

"I'll call the doctor. He will want to know you are awake."

He looks around the room. He has a saline bag hooked to his arm, a heart monitor, and a blood pressure cuff on his arm.

A few minutes a doctor comes in.

"Hi Jason. I'm doctor Jones."

"HI doc. How am I doing."

"Very good considering what happened to you. I'll level with you. There have been some pretty dramatic changes to your body. You have some enzymes that we haven't ever seen. Your immune system has changed too. You also have extra anti bodies that are new. You skin is producing a pheromone that is affecting the nurses. The want to be close to you and hug you. We suspect there are other things too. We want to check all of your body fluids, including your sperm and Cowper gland secretions."

"Oh great, I get to yank off in a bottle for you. Just what I need. Maybe a cute nurse could help with that."

"I'm sure some will offer after smelling your pheromone. I'm not supposed to do it, but there are a couple of hot, single nurses here that might help. I'll check around."

About an hour later the doctor returns with a beautiful nurse in tow.

"Hi Jason. I found a volunteer for your Cowper gland and sperm sample. Meet Cindy."

Cindy blushes.

"Hi Cindy, nice to meet you"

"Hi Jason.

The doctor leaves. Cindy has a set of slides and a sperm specimen cup.

"Could you lock the door and pull the curtain. I don't want anyone watching us."

"No problem, I don't blame you."

His cock is half hard just from thinking about how cute Cindy is and what she is going to do.

"Shall we get started?"

She pulls his gown up and stops to look at is cock.

She picks up his scent. Her nipples tingle and her pussy twitches.

Wow, look at that cock. It's fucking huge.

She gently lifts is cock and tries to wrap her hand around it. Her fingers don't meet.

Do you need anything extra to help you? Maybe some porn magazines.

"Let's see how it goes. I might need something extra."

She starts jacking him and his cock fills with blood to twelve inches.

Holy shit. That's at least a foot long. This is gonna be fun.

"I can't feel an orgasm coming. Maybe if you kiss me."

She blushes and leans over and kisses him. His scent is stronger and they hold the kiss. He licks her lips and she opens her mouth. He slides his tongue in and she gasps. Her tongue finds his and her breathing rate goes way up.

Wow. My nipples got hard and my pussy is getting wet. This guy can kiss.

"Yes, that's working. It feels better already."

"It sure is working. You are a great kisser."

She strokes faster.

He lies again.

I want her naked. I want to see her dripping pussy. I want to feel her soft breasts.

"I think I need something more. Can you take off your clothes. I know that will work."

"Oh my. I'm not sure about that. We do need your samples. I guess I can."

She slowly takes off her uniform.

"Wow, you are beautiful. Your body is perfect. Stand there and let me look at you. You are so beautiful. I could look at you forever."

"Let's try again. I'll stroke you some more."

"Is your pussy wet? I want you to be wet. It will make it easier if you are."

"Yes. I've been wet since we kissed."

She starts stroking him again and he reaches out and cups her breast. She gasps and he tweaks her nipple.

"Now, flex it and I'll take your Cowper fluid sample."

He flexes and shoots out about an ounce of fluid. It runs off the slide onto her hand.

"Wow, that's a lot. I wasn't expecting that much."

Without thinking she licks her hand off. Her eyes get wide.

"Oh my, what did I do? I did that without thinking."

"There is more for you. Just lick it off my cock."

She licks his cock as she strokes him faster. He plays with both of her nipples. Her pussy is soaked and she is breathing hard.

"Oh yes. That's working. Get your cup ready."

She grabs the cup and strokes faster and faster. He moans and shoots his wad in the cup. His cum almost fills the cup. Cindy groans and has a mini orgasm.

"Wow, Jason. That's a lot. You almost filled the cup."

"Lick my cock clean. Taste my cum."

She leans over and licks his cock clean.

"Does that taste good?"

"Yes. It's salty and sweet."

"Have you ever tasted cum before"

"Yes. A few times in college."

He looks and sees her pussy juice running down her legs.

"Can I taste your pussy juice?"

She steps closer. She rubs her finger in her pussy and sticks it in his mouth. He sucks it clean.

"Yes. You taste good. Give me more."

She gives him another taste.

"Would like to have that cock in your pussy.?"

"Oh god yes. Can I see after you get out of here?"

"I want you too. Let's do it for sure."

She smiles, gives him a kiss and puts her clothes back on.

"I need to deliver this to the lab. I'll check back later and give you a bath. How does that sound?"

He smiles.

The doctor returns later.

"So, how did it go?"

"Great doc. You should give her a raise. She was lots of help."

The doc smiles.

"She is cute. All the guys here are trying to get in her pants. So far, none have made it."

"So, when do I get out of here?"

"I think tomorrow is ok. We'll see how you do tonight."

"Thanks doc, I owe you one."

"You owe me more than that. You were almost dead when you came in here. We had to start your heart twice."

"Holy shit. Thanks doc. You should get a raise too."

About an hour later Cindy appears with a pan, wash cloth and some towels.

"Hi Jason. Time for your bath. I'll get some warm water and be right back."

She goes into the bathroom and returns with a pan of warm water.

"Can you lock the door and pull the curtains again?"

She blushes.

"Of course. We don't want any interruptions, do we? How would it look if someone saw me sucking your cock. It's hard to pass up a beautiful cock like yours."

"Will this be a naked bath? I want to see you naked again. You are so beautiful."

"Considering you asked. Yes."

She takes her uniform off again. He licks his lips. Her nipples are hard and he can see moisture on her pussy hair.

"I see you're wet for me."

"Yes. I can't help it."

He smiles. She sits him up and takes his robe off. She looks at his cock and licks her lips. She starts washing him everywhere but his cock. She looks at him and smiles. She wets her hand and puts some soap on them. She takes his cock in both hands and starts jacking him. She is making him moan and groan.

"I like to make you moan and groan. I know you are going to cum for me."

She rinses his cock off and leans over and takes the head in her mouth. He groans. She starts sucking and licking his cock. She lifts his balls and runs her nails across them. He groans. He reaches over and touches her pussy lips. She groans and keeps sucking. He sticks his finger in her and rubs her clit. She moans.

"Oh Jason. Your finger feels so good in my pussy. Please don't stop."

He brings her close to an orgasm and then holds her there, right on the edge. She moans and humps his hand. She never misses a stroke on his cock.

"Do you want me to stop."

"No no. Please make me cum and I'll make you cum."

He holds his orgasm and makes her wait.

"I'm almost there, are you ready?"

"Oh god, yes. Now now please."

He feels his balls boil and his cock head flares and he fills her mouth. At the same time, he makes her cum. She takes all of his cum without spilling a drop. Her knees go weak and she almost falls. She falls across his legs with his cock still in her mouth.

"Oh god, Jason. That was amazing. Your cum is so hot and your finger is magic."

"That was wonderful, you really came hard and I just got the best blow job I ever had. You are good."

"I should have throated you. "

"Do you think you could."

"I know I can."

The doc said I get out tomorrow. Where can we meet?

She writes her address and number on a piece of paper.

"Call me first. Make it in the evening and I'll make dinner for you."

"When is your next day off?

"I work tomorrow. Then I have two days off."

"How about tomorrow, then? I'll call about six pm."

"Great. I'll be waiting."

She kisses his cock goodbye, dresses and leaves the room.

He gets out the next morning. He takes a cab to the golf course to get his car and golf clubs. He has breakfast in the club house. Everyone congratulates him for being alive. One guy pays for his food. He leaves and goes home. He sits and turns the TV on and thinks about his hot date. She is a Fox. I wonder if she shaves her pussy. He decides not to yank off. He wants to save it for Cindy.

He falls asleep.

He wakes at about five, yawns and stretches. He takes a shower, shaves and gets dressed.

Gonna have some hot sex tonight with a hot babe.

He leaves and stops at a liquor store and buys a bottle of Pink Chablis. He calls Cindy and tells her he is on his way. He stops at a florist and buys a nice bouquet of flowers.

He knocks on her door. She lets him in. She is wearing a white silk robe. It's tied at the waist. It's open to the belt that holds it closed. It just covers her nipples. It comes down to just above mid thigh.

"Hi Cindy. Wow, you look really nice."

She smiles.

"I thought you would like this. I picked it out just for you."

He hands her the flowers and takes her in his arms. She presses her soft body against him. He can feel her hard nipples on his chest. He leans down and kisses her. She opens her mouth and gives him her tongue. He sucks on it and her lips. She moans and pushes against his cock. Her nails sink into his back. He sets the bottle of wine on a side table and takes hold of her ass cheeks. He doesn't feel any panties. He slides her robe up and holds her bare ass cheeks. She moans and sucks on his tongue. She breaks the kiss.

"Whew. I need to breathe for a minute. Come in the kitchen while I finish dinner. It's almost ready."

He follows her, watching her hot ass and legs. Her ass cheeks move up and down as she walks. His cock is half hard.

He pops the cork and pours two glasses of wine.

"To a nice home cooked meal and a relaxing evening."

"Yes. I'll drink to that."

He sits at the table and they chat while she finishes dinner. She conscripts him to set the table. He brushes his hand across her ass as he looks for the dishes.

"Did you find what you're looking for?"

He chuckles.

"Almost everything. I did find a beautiful ass."

Where do you hide the napkins?"

She points to a cupboard.

They enjoy a nice dinner. He compliments her on her cooking skills.

He tops off their glasses and they go to the living room. He sits and she sits on his lap. He feels her soft ass on his cock. She sips her wine and looks into his eyes.

"I'm glad you came by tonight, Jason. I've been looking forward to it."

"I was too. I couldn't very well pass up a home cooked meal with a beautiful lady, now could I."

She smiles and kisses him on the cheek.

"That's nice to hear a compliment. Most guys just want a wham, bam, thank you, ma'am. Not much class out there."

She finishes her wine and set the glass on the end table. He puts both arms around his neck and kisses him. She gives him her tongue. He gasps and sucks on it. She moans as he gives her his tongue. They trade tongues for a while. He reaches down and unties her belt. He pulls her robe open.

"God, you are so beautiful. Your body is just perfect."

He moves his hand down and caresses her pussy. She moans and opens her legs. He sticks his finger in her and gets it wet. He puts his finger in her mouth. She sucks it clean. He dips it again and he sucks it clean. He pets her pussy and her pussy leaks on him. He rubs her clit and she cries out. He keeps rubbing it till she is almost cumming.

Your pussy is so soft and wet. I love the feel of it.

He rubs her clit more and she humps up and cums.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. That was nice. You have a nice touch."

She leans forward and slips the robe off her shoulders. She sits astride his lap and kisses him some more. He tweaks her nipples as they kiss. Her mouth is reacting to his special saliva. Her pussy is dripping on him. She reaches down and pulls his shirt up and over his head. She lets her fingers slide down his muscular chest and abs.

"mmmm You are so pretty. I just love your big muscles."

He pulls her to him, feeling her full naked breasts against him. Her nipples are as hard as rocks. She moans and pushes to him. He holds her by her ass cheeks. She grinds on his bulge.

"Oh my. I'm getting your pants all wet. Let me take them off for you."

She gets on her knees and pulls his pants off. His rock hard cock pops up and she smiles.

"Hi big guy. I've been waiting for you. I'm gonna fuck and suck you all night long."

She takes it in her mouth and immediately tries to throat it. She makes it about half way and gags. She pulls off, takes a big breath and takes it all. Jason groans and humps into her mouth. She hangs on and works her throat muscles on his cock. She comes up for air and takes it again. She pulls off again.

"I want your cum, Jason. Cum in me mouth."

His orgasm is building She feels it and speeds up. He can't hold back any longer and shoots his cum in her. She groans and takes it all, not spilling a drop.

"Oh god. That's the best. Your mouth is amazing. You took it all. No one has ever done that. I've died and gone to heaven."

She chuckles.

"I told you I could. It's just a little trick I learned in college."

"I'll give you a 4.0 on that. I didn't think any woman could take twelve inches. Holy crap, woman."

"Now it's your turn. Where is your bedroom?"

He stands up and she grabs his cock and leads him to her room. He pushes her back on the bed. She looks at him and smiles. He puts his hands on her knees and slowly open her legs.

"Wow. You have a beautiful pussy. Just look at that."

He slowly kisses his way up her legs to her pussy. He lifts her legs and kisses on her clit. She squeals and he starts licking and sucking her sweet pussy. She has both hands twisted in his hair, pulling him to her pussy. She is moaning and her pussy juice is running down her ass crack. He licks it up as fast as he can. He spears her asshole with his tongue and she screams and cums. He licks her from her ass hole to her clit. She cries out and pulls his head to her pussy. He lifts her clit hood and it pops out. He licks it and she cums again. He sucks her clit in his lips and holds it. She squeals and cums again. He works on it for a while. She cums several times.

"Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. I'm cumming. Oh, oh, oh oh. That's so good. You are a maniac pussy eater. Don't stop. Oh. Oh. Yes. Yes. Yes.

He holds his tongue hard on her clit and she starts a continuous orgasm. He lets her cum for a few minutes and she is out of control. Her feet are walking the ceiling and her head is rolling back and forth. He wonder if the neighbors can hear her. He lets her return to reality and moves up and kisses her.

"Oh god, Jason. That was wonderful. I have never cum that many times. You are so good for me."

"It's just a little trick I learned in college."

She hugs him tight and says, "You silly, hug me. I love feeling you against me. You are so big and strong."

They smooch if up for a while and he rolls over and puts her on top. She sits on his thighs and holds his cock with both hands. She jacks him an little and kisses right on the head. She sits up and lines her pussy up with it.

"Take it easy with me. I've never had anything this big in me. You are going to stretch me way out."

She places the head against her pussy lips and he flexes and squirts some fluid on her lips. She squeals and her pussy lips start massaging his cock head.

"Oh oh. My pussy lips are on fire. Oh god, oh god."

She pushes down and takes the head in and cries out.

"Oh oh. So big. My pussy is stretching. It hurts so good. Oh Oh Oh. So good."

He squirts again and she cum and screams as she takes more cock.

"Oh god. Oh god. So big. My pussy is on fire. Oh god. Oh god."

As she slides down he squirts and she cums each time. Finally she bottoms out on her cervix. She screams and cums again.

"Jason. I have never cum this many times. Your cock is amazing."

He squirts on her cervix and it opens for his cock to enter. She cries out and cums again. He pushes into her and she moans.

"Jason. You are in my cervix. I could feel it open. Oh god. It feels so good. Keep it in there. Oh god."

They grind together and she cums and screams.

"Are you ready for my hot cum? I have a big load for you."

"Oh god. I'm fertile today. Oh god. Oh god. Pull out and cum on my stomach. Please."

"No. I'm going to fill you with my cum. Tell me to fill your pussy."

'Oh no. Please don't cum in me."

'You know you want it. Tell me you want it."

"Oh god. Oh god. I want to cum so bad."

"You can cum when I fill you. Tell me to fill your pussy up."

"Jason. You are so good in me. I can't stand it."

"Tell me. Ask for it. Tell me to cum in you.'

"Oh yes. Cum in me. Please cum in me. I want your hot cum. Fill my pussy. I don't care. Just cum in me."

He speeds up grinding on her clit and his orgasm builds. She wraps her legs around his waist and hangs on. She feels his cock getting ready.

"Yes. Yes. Yea. Cum in my womb. Please cum. fill me up. I want it. please give it to me."

He can't hold back any longer. He flexes and shoots his hot cum in her womb. They both howl and scream in mutual orgasm.

"Oh god. Oh god. So hot. Your cum is so hot. Fill me with it. Hot Hot cum. Yes. Yes. Yes. Cum in me."

She falls forward on him. Her pussy is milking all the cum from his cock.

"Jason. So good. So good. Your cum is so good in me. It makes my pussy go wild."

"Oh my god, baby. I have never been fucked like that. You made me cum so hard I though my cock would explode. I want more and more of you. You are the best I ever had."

She hugs and kisses all over his chest and neck.

"mmmm Hold me. Hold me tight. I can't get enough of your hugs. You are so strong and gentle."

"I got you baby. I got you."

"Jason. Where did you learn to fuck like that? Never in my life have I cum so much. Never."

"Just a little trick I learned in college."

She tickles him.

"You smarty. That's my line."

His half hard cock is still in her. He flexes and squirts in her.

"Oh god. What was that. Are you ready to fuck again. Oh my god. You're going to kill me."

"You turn me on baby. What can I say. I want to fuck you all night long."

He flexes again and she cums. He pushes into her cervix and strokes short and hard. She locks her legs around him again.

"Yes. Fuck me again and again. Cum in me. I want more of you hot cum in me. Please give me more."

They grind and grind. She cums and cums. Her screams echo though the house. His balls boil again and he feels it coming. She feels it too, and pushes down on him.

"Yes, I feel it coming. Give it to me. Give me that hot cum. Please."

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,148 Followers