A Boston Cop and a Homeless Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of having a bushy pussy, her pussy was freshly trimmed. I prefer a trimmed pussy to a forest of pubic hair. Her nipples were fully erect as if begging me to suck them. She climbed beneath the covers and moved her naked body beside me. Immediately, I felt the warmth of her naked body. She was as soft as she was firm.

As soon as she got in bed with me, as if she was my girlfriend, my lover, or my wife, she cuddled up against me. Afraid to make a move, not wanting to sexually pressure her to do something that she wasn't ready to do, I allowed her to make the next move herself. She took my arm and draped over her shoulders. Then, she took my hand by my wrist and placed it on her naked breast. She turned to me and kissed me again.

I touched, felt, and fondled her naked breasts, first one and then the other. Barely fitting in the palm of my big hand, she had such big and firm breasts. I pulled, turned, and twisted her nipples. I couldn't wait to suck her nipples while rubbing her clit and finger fucking her pussy.

She parted my lips and French kissed me again and again while reaching down to take my semi-erection in her soft, warm hand. Slowly stroking me, it didn't take me very long to have full erection. Then, removing my hand from her breast, she took my hand and moved it to her naked pussy.

Finally, mounting me, she took my prick in her hand and moved it to her already wet pussy. With a gentle hump, I slid inside of her. I cupped her beautiful ass in the palms of my hand while humping her. Then, humping me a little faster and a little harder, while French kissing one another, we were making love.

Then, when I rolled her over and mounted her, it didn't take very long for our lovemaking to turn into fucking. I fucked her fast and I fucked her hard. She returned my fast and hard humps with her fast and hard humps. With the both of us not having had sex in a very long time, it didn't take us very long to cum.

From that moment forward, never apart except when I was working, we were married three months later.

THE END