A Boy Who Came In from the Cold Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand wormed its way up Rayne's thigh to his crotch, squeezing and stroking the boy's erect prick through the fine silk of his pants. Rayne straddled his right thigh and bucked eagerly against his hip as they kissed. Aldo now unbuttoned him and reached inside, stroking his lovely young tool and slipping his hand in deeper to cup and grope Rayne's firm, smooth balls.

"Sweet Christ! You are so hot!" he panted into his lover's mouth. "Turn around, I want to fuck you hard."

Uttering a wordless moan, Rayne turned at once, a signal of his own need. Aldo crouched and tugged down his flimsy, silken pants, spreading the boy's honey-coloured cheeks and pressing his mouth to the creamy smooth crack between them. His strong fingers massaged Rayne's bare arse and the lad's puckered pink ring opened wide for him at once, still surprisingly loose and raw. Aldo's tongue skated around the gaping, musky orifice, licking up and down that seductive chasm, wetting it with his saliva, then wriggling against his willing hole and pushing greedily into him. As Aldo's wet lips suckled and kissed between his buttocks, Rayne began to whimper with desperation, his lean hips bucking back and forth in Aldo's strong hands.

"Oh god! Do it to me!" he keened now, his hands flat against the wall, leaning forward with his legs apart, ready and waiting.

Aldo rose at once, still licking the sharp taste of Rayne's ass from his lips and spat into his hand, laving the bubbling wetness quickly over the pulsing head of his eager cock. He spread Rayne's cheeks again and wasted no time sliding his long, hard penis into the boy's receptive hole. The younger man cried out inarticulately as he was entered but he bucked his hips and sexy young arse back to meet the thrust of Aldo's rod without guidance. He was impossibly randy, even without the aid of pills. This, Aldo decided with a feral smile, was not going to take long at all.

Rayne was snug and moist inside but his anus yielded easily to Aldo's vigorous penetration. It was almost as if he had been prepped. The older man got deep inside him at once, sliding his arms around the boy's lean, half naked body and reaching down for his mate's drooling hard on as he began to pound at Rayne's satisfying rear entrance with his tumescent battering ram.

They did not speak now. There was no need for words, both he and Rayne knew what they wanted – needed – far more than words could express. For just a few, hot, desperate minutes they ground and thrust against one another, panting and groaning, immune to the distant sounds of the street beyond their secluded hideaway. Rayne mewed his pleasure as Aldo quickened the thrusts inside him, pressing him up firmly against the wall and bucking harder. The little keening sounds rose to a steady wail of eagerness that Aldo silenced with his left hand. The right was fiercely wanking Rayne's twitching penis, fisting it rapidly until he felt it begin to jolt and spurt in his grasp. As his rectum clenched and spasmed with the force of his orgasm, Aldo pushed savagely into him, releasing the flood of heat from his big, Italian balls, pumping it deep into Rayne's sexy young hole. He buried his face in the boy's soft hair and pressed his mouth to Rayne's slender neck to stifle his own growls of pleasure.

Rayne's head turned and he lipped at Aldo's fingers, sucking on them tenderly as the other man slumped against him. Aldo's wilting penis slipped wetly out of Rayne's ass and as his grip on the English lad loosened, Rayne turned in his arms, seeking out his mouth once more.

"You're a fabulous kisser," Aldo panted into his open mouth once their lips finally parted.

"So are you," Rayne huffed, resuming his oral assault on the Italian porn star's handsome face. His tongue flickered and whipped deftly in and out between Aldo's teeth, sometimes plunging deeper, most frequently teasing and licking, luring him closer so that their hot bodies rubbed together as they kissed. He snaked his arms around Aldo's neck again, hanging from him limply as the other man caressed and stroked him, pulling open his shirt and fondling his bare chest and slim hips. This went beyond fucking, it was body worship in its purest and most stimulating form. He was adoring Rayne's flesh, here in this quiet courtyard off a very public street, knowing that they might well get caught in the act, half-naked and fiercely aroused, at any time. Aldo felt his dick get hard again as they sucked on one another's tongues; the danger better than any aphrodisiac. Rayne's mouth trailed down to his neck and throat, kissing and licking his salty skin greedily. Aldo slipped two fingers into his soft, pale arse crack, caressing his leaking hole, then probing and entering him, sliding easily in and out of his cum-filled chute.

"Am I forgiven now?" he exhaled, his voice shaking with the sheer violence of his need.

"Mmmmhhhhh!" Rayne moaned softly and non-committally, rubbing the length of his slight body against his lover's more muscular frame. His mouth roamed lower as Aldo's cock sprang to full attention. Rayne's teeth grazed and tugged on his nipples. One slim, hot hand slid down, guiding Aldo's hot love missile between his thighs. He moved his lean hips back and forth so that it surged beneath his balls, watching Aldo's enormous genitals pulse and swing as they moved against one another. His almost innocent gaze slid back up to meet Aldo's dark, Latin eyes. Rayne licked his full, sexy lips slowly.

"Jesus, you are beautiful!" Aldo panted. "I need to fuck you again."

"You will," Rayne whispered. He began to kiss his way slowly down Aldo's bare belly, sinking to his knees. Aldo's fingers were pulled from his anus as he went down. His big, Italian cock sprang up against his stomach once more as he felt the English boy's clever lips and tongue get to work on his throbbing balls. Aldo groaned with desire as Rayne sucked on his hot, heavy nuts and stroked his thick, ten-inch penis with one sticky hand. His hand was slick with Aldo's precum and he paused to lick his palm and fingers delicately before kissing and tonguing his slow way up that rock hard shaft. Aldo watched, mesmerised as the kneeling youth caressed his dick, opening his mouth wide to take the oozing helm of his magnificent tool inside.

The beautiful, dark-haired boy had his eyes closed as he crouched and began to suck and stroke Aldo's throbbing meat. Long, ebony lashes fanned across his sun-blushed cheeks as his pouting lips got to work on that massive cock shaft. Aldo's fingers snaked through his tousled, black hair as he slowly nodded his way down, taking his time and swallowing all ten inches without hesitation. About six inches into his mouth Aldo groaned eagerly as he felt the tighter muscles of Rayne's throat squeezing his bell end.

Furiously turned on, Aldo began to thrust, steadily at first, then fucking that sweet subservient mouth harder and faster with both hands resting on the back of Rayne's dark head. The boy moaned quietly but he did not fight it. Instead his warm hands caressed Aldo's big balls and the curves of his well-muscled arse, encouraging the Italian to enjoy his willing mouth. It only took a few minutes of vigorous pounding to pump a fat wad of sticky cum into his young lover. Aldo pulled his cock back as he began to squirt so that he could watch the boy's open mouth filling with his hot semen.

When he pulled Rayne to his feet again and began to kiss him, he could still taste his own cum on the boy's tongue. His spunk trickled down Rayne's slim thighs and his chin as they kissed one another relentlessly. Rayne's pants had fallen to the ground and he stepped clear of them, hard and excited. Aldo backed him up to the wall and wanked him vigorously again. His hand got the boy to the brink of his second climax then Aldo stopped and stripped the shirt from his shoulders. He ran his hands down his lover's naked back, cupping his bottom and gripping his slim thighs, spreading Rayne's legs and lifting him off the ground clad in nothing but his jewellery and battered hi-tops.

Rayne's arms were back around his neck and they kissed ravenously as Aldo lowered the young man's spunk-lubed arsehole slowly onto his still-hard cock. Rayne hooked his knees over his lover's hips and braced his heels in the small of Aldo's naked back. He cried out uninhibitedly into Aldo's mouth as the Italian penetrated him again, pressing him up against the wall and fucking him roughly up the arse for the second time in half an hour.

Aldo felt Rayne's rectal muscles tighten up before he was two thirds of the way in. The boy shot a massive load against his sculpted chest and belly, mewling and yelping like an angry kitten. He stilled his thrusts for a moment, holding Rayne to his breast more gently.

"Are you okay?" he panted at last.

The younger man nodded, still clinging to him, his body trembling from the force of his last orgasm. He was gasping hoarsely and rapidly for breath.

"Don't stop, Aldo," he huffed at last. "You feel so good inside me. Fuck me hard!"

Aldo dick grew even bigger inside him at those words. He wasted no time, forcing the whole length of his mighty ramrod up into Rayne's tight, sweet young hole. The boy writhed and bucked in his arms, growling and panting as he was sodomised vigorously by his well-endowed Italian lover.

"Do you like that?" Aldo grunted into his ear as he screwed Rayne hard. "Am I big enough for you?"

"Aaaaahhhhh, yeah!" The younger man was thrashing in his arms, becoming almost impossible to hold on to. "Oh Jesus, Aldo! Don't slow down. Fuck me harder!"

Aldo took him fast and frantic against the wall. He almost collapsed onto his knees as his balls tightened and fired a third jet of semen into his sexy mate. He could not believe how aroused this kid was making feel. He had cum hard in the boy three times and still his cock refused to go down. Aldo sank to his knees, slipping out of Rayne, who crumpled to the cobbled courtyard floor with him, still kissing him wetly on the mouth. Aldo fisted his throbbing, sticky cock excitedly and Rayne straddled him, wordlessly guiding that big tool back to his gaping hole. Resting his hands on Aldo's shoulders he began to hump his slender body up and down on his lover's erect tool while Aldo watched and stroked him. Rayne's cock was hard and leaking in his hand. He milked the boy's shaved, silky balls in one hand and fisted Rayne's sex harder with the other, eager to watch the kid cumming while riding on his dick.

Rayne's eyes were closed and his lips were parted, panting rapidly as he rose and fell in time with Aldo's thrusting member. The Italian bucked rhythmically between his arse cheeks, feeling Rayne's long fingers dig into his muscular shoulders as he urged himself up and down more energetically. Aldo's hand kept pounding his stiff eight inch cock for him until Rayne's gasps became little, keening cries, then gradually louder, more urgent yelps of sexual ecstasy. His firm young nuts shrank in Aldo's hot, massaging hand and he squirted a fountain of pearly jism from his pulsing, purple cock head. His rectal walls clenched hard around the Italian's boner. At the same time Aldo bent his head to catch some of that spunk in his mouth, then pulled him close and french kissed him, letting Rayne taste his own cum on his lover's tongue.

Aldo knelt up, hauling Rayne down hard onto his aching penis. His balls fired out their ammunition and he filled the boy's tightening arsehole up again with a last hot gush of Latino cum. For several minutes they just knelt on the cobbles, breathless and sticky with sweat and semen, clinging to one another like drowning men. Aldo could feel Rayne's violent heartbeat against his exposed breast. He was sure that his own felt just as wild.

"We should get back," he whispered at last when he was sure that words would not come out as a mere squeak.

Rayne nodded weakly, his cheek laid against Aldo's shoulder. Gratefully, Aldo caressed his sweat-soaked, sexy body.

"You are so beautiful," he sighed. "I just wanna take you to a hotel and do that to you all afternoon."

"Mmmhhh..." Rayne snuggled against him for a moment then, rather unwillingly Aldo thought, he knelt up letting the older man's shrinking cock slip out of his stretched, spunk wet hole. It twitched again as it dropped onto his thighs.

"'Am' I forgiven?" he asked again, breathlessly.

The boy looked at him strangely for a moment, a shadow behind his pale eyes that the Italian could not read. Finally he nodded his head in wordless acknowledgement.

"You're so hot, Rayne," Aldo panted. "You make me wanna do such bad things to you."

The boy struggled to his feet and managed to get his shirt and pants back on without his shaky legs giving way. Aldo reluctantly zipped his dick back into his ruined slacks. The knees were black with road dust and the crotch was spattered with drying cum, as was the front of his vest, but he did not care. Now he bent and kissed Rayne's mouth gently one more time before taking his hand and walking him back to the square where he had parked Arturo's Alfa Romeo.

At the water fountain, Rayne pulled free of him. He stopped and splashed his face there, running wet fingers through his hair several times then cupping his hands and drinking deeply from the well between them. Aldo watched him with a covetous smile. There was something brittle and fragile about Rayne Wilde that made men want to protect the boy. At the same time he possessed a fierce spark, an intense core of energy and lust that was like nothing Aldo di Boccato had ever experienced. There was so much anger and verve in him. And then there were those scars on his slender arms.

Aldo shivered at the thought of cold sharp metal slicing his soft skin. He wanted to understand the reasons why the boy would do such a thing to himself; and yet a part of him did not. Sometimes Rayne got a certain look in his eyes; a far away look, as if his body was present but his mind was elsewhere. He found it difficult to talk about his own feelings; almost impossible to ask another man to give him pleasure. The Italian wanted to help him but at the same time he knew that Rayne would pull away from him if he tried. Leland had said that the boy was a prostitute back in London, before Anthony brought him out here to Agde. Beyond that he knew surprisingly little about Rayne's life. Ant had complained that he could not work out what Rayne wanted.

Now Aldo was beginning to understand the other man's frustration. Rayne was painfully adept at closing the door on his thoughts and feelings. Even Mikka could not figure him out, and Mikkal Saarinen was by far the most competent judge of character in their crew.

"Can I ask you something?" he ventured as they walked slowly back towards the car. He slid an arm around Rayne's waist as they wandered beneath the cool, shady cloisters under the Municipal Hall.

The younger man looked up at him when he did this, curious but not offended, for he did not try to pull away.

"Depends," he said at last, forcing a small, humourless smile.

Aldo drew him a little closer, close enough to feel that Rayne was still shaking. He was not really surprised. His own legs felt like jelly after the last thirty-five frantic minutes of fucking. The Italian swallowed, wetting his mouth, which had gone startlingly dry when Rayne turned those huge, golden green eyes up to meet his own.

"What does it depend upon?" he teased, trying to keep his mate in a good humour.

"Is it a personal question?" Rayne asked him.

Aldo nodded his head and the boy smiled more guardedly.

"I don't do personal questions," he said with a hint of finality.

"Just one?" Aldo persisted. "It is important. I need to know how you feel?"

"What? Now?" Rayne retaliated with another little quirk of his lips. "I feel... shattered! Exhausted! Like I could sleep for days, actually."

"No..." Aldo shook his head seriously, coming to a halt as they reached his pretty, black sports car and he thumbed the electronic keypad, unlocking the doors with a little 'blip'. He turned to face Rayne, resting his hands on the boy's slim shoulders. Rayne's body was hot and sweat damp through the fine green voile. "That isn't what I mean. I mean... how do you feel about... about me?"

Rayne blinked at him just the once. For a moment he said nothing at all. His face attained a perfect stillness, devoid of emotion. Only those pale eyes spoke to him and Aldo saw puzzlement there and a little fear, just for a second. Then it was gone.

"You..." he began, then closed his mouth and looked away for a moment. "I don't... I don't understand."

Aldo's fingers glided softly from his left shoulder, up the curve of his warm, slender neck, to his cheek. He gently turned Rayne's face back towards his own, still caressing him slowly there.

"You know that I like you very much, don't you?" he queried in a quiet voice. "You do understand that I never meant to hurt or frighten you when I gave you those tablets? I thought that today... now that the drugs have worn off and you still wanted to..."

Rayne lifted a hand and touched two fingers to his lips then. He shook his head.

"Don't say anything," he whispered solemnly. "I can't answer that question. I don't know how I feel about you. I don't know how I feel about any of this yet. It's too confusing."

Aldo wrapped his hand around Rayne's kissing the fingers that were pressed to his lips.

"You wanted it," he murmured, needing clarification on this point. "You wanted me to fuck you just now?"

Rayne only nodded his head. He looked a little embarrassed though.

"And you loved it?" Aldo moved closer, sliding his arms around the boy so that he could not escape. "I could feel how much you loved having me in you."

Rayne responded by snuggling up to him, burying his flushed face in Aldo's chest so that he did not have to look the Italian in the eyes.

"You're a dead fit bloke," he assured his lover now, his voice slightly muffled. "Very fanciable! And a bloody great fuck!"

Aldo bent his head, nuzzling the boy's scalp through his hair. He loved the heat and the sensual, musky scent of Rayne's body, but something else was niggling away in his mind and he murmured the words into his companion's soft, damp hair now.

"What about PJ?"

"That's two questions," Rayne said, pushing away from him slightly.

Aldo felt his spirits sink. He tried to keep hold of Rayne's arms but the boy struggled clear with more determination now.

"Do you love him?" he demanded as his young colleague opened the door and slipped into the car.

"No," Rayne answered without a moment's hesitation.

"You 'like' him though?" Aldo came around to the kerbside and slid behind the wheel, turning to look expectantly at him.

"What is this? Twenty fuckin' Questions?" Rayne laughed, but with an effort.

"Just answer me," Aldo persisted. "Do you have the hots for him?"

"Come off it! He's as old as my dad!" Rayne protested, though he fidgeted with his discarded headscarf as he spoke, refusing to meet Aldo's stare.

"So you don't want him?" Aldo's fingers tightened around the steering wheel.

"We should be getting back. They'll wonder where we are," Rayne told him, refusing to answer the question.

"Not until you tell me."

"Don't be stupid!" Now the boy was looking at him almost fearfully again. "You're thinking with your dick, Aldo! Just start the fucking car!"

"He wants you," Aldo spat the words out like poison.

For a moment Rayne just stared at him blankly, his gaze so shocked that that the Italian wished he could swallow the words back down and pretend they had never happened. He had expected a few possible reactions to that bombshell but not this one. Rayne was actually scared. Again he only showed it very briefly but that flash of anxiety was there. Then the shutters were right down again.