A Boy's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the graduation ceremony, with his diploma in his hand, Matt joined his mom and dad in the crowd.

"You sure did well these last two years son," his dad said. "I'm so proud of you."

"Remember those hot girls you used to date?" Matt asked his dad, taking him by surprise.

"Oh, yeah, I'm not real proud of that, it was just a phase after the divorce," he said.

"I wrote a story about one of them, and one of my teachers liked it and took me under her wing, helped me learn more than I ever thought I would. That's the reason I'm here today," Matt said.

"Did you know about this?" Matt's dad asked his mom.

Matt's mother shook her head no, but it all started to click in her head at that moment, and when Laura and Barb came over to congratulate Matt she knew. The love in their eyes, and the love in Matt's as they hugged him, was obvious, and as she thought back over the last two years she realized exactly what had been going on.

Laura could see in Matt's mothers eyes that she suddenly knew about them, and she stood nervously in her pretty dress, with her heart pounding.

"I don't know if I should kiss you or punch you in the nose," Matt's mom whispered in Laura's ear as she hugged her.

"We love Matt so much," Laura said, sniffling as tears welled in her eyes.

Matt's mother thought about what a wonderful young man Matt had grown into, a young man with a bright future, and she kissed Laura on the cheek as her own tears began to flow. She hugged and kissed Barb too, and fumbled for a tissue in her purse to clean herself up.

"I always make fun of women who cry at these kind of things," she laughed.

Sarah and her mom and dad and younger brother walked over to Matt's group, and Sarah and Matt embraced in their graduation gowns and kissed.

"Get a room you two!" Barb said, and then realized it was probably inappropriate for a teacher to say such a thing. Laura stifled a giggle.

Matt's mother's mind raced, wondering how Sarah fit in to Matt's relationship with Laura and Barb, but it wasn't the right time or place for questions, and some questions are best left unasked.

Matt and Sarah were very much in love, and they were going off to college together, even planning to share a small apartment while they were there. Their parents had agreed that with their good study habits it was better for them to live together than be part of the general freshman population with all it's parties and wild times.

Their relationship had always been close, but it really took off six month's before graduation, on Sarah's eighteenth birthday. Matt's mother was out of town visiting her sick sister, and Matt had made it extra special, going to the store to buy a hundred candles and lots of flowers. He spent way to much money, but it made him happy, and the look on Sarah's face when she saw it all actually brought tears to his eyes.

Standing naked in front of Matt for the first time was an overwhelming experience for Sarah. He looked at her with such love in his eyes, and his naked body was as perfect as any she could imagine. His big cock stood at attention, and when they embraced it slid between her thighs and felt glorious. Her hands caressed his strong back and muscular ass, and she though she might pass out from those sensations alone.

The first time his big, powerful cock pressed into her small slit of a pussy she thought she'd loose her mind. She'd played with a small dildo her girlfriend had given her, but this was something else entirely, and the wave of pleasure as Matt went slowly deeper swept her out of this world and into the world she had hoped and dreamed for. The love of her life was fucking her, and the two of them became one, their bodies moving in unison, naturally and organically together, the way the universe had always intended. They went through position after position, each one taking them both higher, higher than Sarah ever dreamed anything in life could take her.

"Why are you so good at this?" she asked Matt, with a glint of suspicion in her eyes as he lifted her small body into another magnificently sexy position.

"I've had some excellent teachers," he said, thrusting into her like a well practiced expert.

Her mind flashed back to the 'funny' comment he'd made a few times about a 'sex club' with his hottest teachers, but it was quickly driven out of her mind by yet another orgasm, a monster this time, that was better than a trip on a starship.

They came back to earth snuggled in each others arms, surrounded by a hundred flickering flames.

"You're a woman now my love," he said lovingly. "A beautiful, sexual woman."

Laura and Barb knew that when Matt and Sarah's relationship became sexual they should bow out, and they did. I didn't happen cold turkey—they slowly weened themselves from the sexual part of their relationship with him. It was easier because they were both fully fledged bisexuals at that point and they had each other. Neither of them wanted just a lesbian relationship though, and they found that finding men to bring into their bedroom was much easier when they worked together. The promise of a three-way with two sexy schoolteachers was more than most men could say no to. Their sex lives and confidence blossomed, and they both eventually married.

'My Dad's Hot Girlfriend,' by Matt Stone, had proven to be a powerful little story that changed lives for the better. A simply written bit of teenaged porn that brought two people together, and changed their lives forever.