A Bride for the Entire Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindie nodded in agreement. After she had sex with her new daddy, she likely would have chosen Steven, but that was her being a bit selfish. Her wonderful Julie held her heart and Julie had waited so long. As she was now free to be with any member of the family of her choosing, Cindie knew that there was no rush. The fact that she could make love to all of them was actually thrilling. She felt like a sexual explorer going on an expedition to a new world.

The shopping trip was everything that Cindie hoped for and more. She was surprised that Julie wasn't allowed to accompany them, but that too, was part of the tradition -- the new partner had to wait. Her new family spent a fortune on her, much of it over her weak protests. "We'll all recoup our investment," Lynne responded with a giggle. "In fact, I imagine that this won't be our last such trip. You look good in everything." Cindie both shivered and laughed at Lynne's comment, now that she knew she would be wearing some of her new dainties for Lynne's benefit as well. She just hoped that she could hold her own with all of these sexy women. During all of the trip and the lunch that followed, her 3 new relatives didn't even bother to hide their flirtatious natures. Cindie felt like the belle of the ball and wasn't even troubled by all the attention they were getting from their servers or the restaurant's patrons.

At dinner that evening, all focus was on Cindie. Her fiancé was eager and attentive. Everyone teased her with love play, sexual innuendo and double-entendres. She was thrilled that the entire family had dressed in lovely finery. Her new "daddy" had gone so far as to wear a tuxedo. Lynne whispered in Cindie's tiny ear that "once you get fucked by my daddy, you get addicted. Why do you think I ended my engagement, baby girl? Yeah -- his cock didn't measure up to daddy's -- orSteven's, for that matter." Lynne then licked Cindie's ear, invoking a tiny scowl from Julie that quickly vanished. It was all in good fun, they were all on the same team. Jealousy was not a part of this family, Cindie sensed. Besides, all that Lynne had done was prime the pump. Cindie was almost drenched at the thought of her first real fucking. Her only hope was that she herself did not disappoint.

"Whuh -- what will all of you be doing while I'm upstairs with daddy?" Cindie asked Pamela.

"Oh, we have several options with which to amuse ourselves, right Kalyn?" Pamela smiled at her daughter-in-law.

"Y-yes, we do and I have been a very naughty girl this week," Kalyn smiled meekly, although with a twinkle in her eyes. "Steven told me that I am a perfect little bitch, but I am a bit willful and I do need to learn my place." Steven nodded in agreement with his young bride.

"I see," Pamela nodded. "I shall keep that in mind." Steven, Pamela and Lynne all wore similar grins and wondered what was going on between them all. She supposed that she would learn that in due time.

"Well, we've all had a lovely meal, but I think we need to move the proceedings along," Aaron informed his family. "Cindie dear, would you care to join me in the master bedroom?"

"Of course I would, daddy," Cindie said with a merry smile. She saw Aaron smile in response and guessed that her calling him "daddy" was partially responsible for that smile. He felt like a daddy to her now -- loving, nurturing and supportive, the way that a real daddy should be. Once she had come to terms with the stigma of incest, she found herself wanting him as a lover as well. She supposed he would be as wonderful in that facility as in all others. She walked upstairs ahead of him, putting on a little show. The short dress and high heels accentuated her best features. Daddy kept a watchful eye on his newest baby girl, with both concern and lust.

Aaron knew that tonight would be an important night. Not just for him and enjoying the beguiling young wiles of a new lover, no, not at all. It would be important for Cindie, a first time he had to insure was wonderful for her. It would be equally important for his beloved Julie, who was entrusting her daddy to make it amazing for the girl she loved. While he loved all of his children, Julie had a way about her. Daddies aren't supposed to have favorites, but Julie was his while Lynne favored her mom. Julie had enamored her father from the day she was born, a little sprite full of surprises and mayhem. When their relationship changed, it only cemented the bond between father and daughter. If it was important to Julie, it was important to Aaron as well.

"Do you want to change?" Aaron asked his new daughter once they reached the bedroom. He assumed -- correctly -- that the girls had found an appropriate piece of lingerie for the petite beauty to wear. She nodded and scampered off to the room she shared with Julie to change. Cindie had half-hoped Julie would be there to wish her luck. She wasn't and she smiled as she realized this was the beginning of a whole new life for her. She was going to do everything that she could to make this wonderful for Daddy. She looked at her sexy little ensemble and grinned to herself. Daddy was going to flip out over this one! She dressed as fast as she could manage and returned to the master bedroom.

Aaron had lots of sexual experience, yet he still wasn't prepared to meet the new Cindie. She was in a tight black latex corset that ended below her pert little breasts, pushing them up provocatively. She was wearing stockings, suspenders, a lacy black thong and six-inch stiletto heels. Julie and the other girls must have given Cindie lessons in how to walk in them, because instead of teetering in them uncomfortably, little Cindie walked with confidence to the side of the bed. "What do you think of me in this, daddy?" She said with a saucy little grin. "Does it meet with your approval?"

Aaron nodded as he was temporarily left mute. Where had cute little Cindie gone? In a seeming instant, she had been replaced by this sexy young vixen who looked altogether at home in sexy fetish wear. They had all underestimated Cindie, Aaron sensed. Somehow, she was going to surprise them all, he just knew it.

Aaron also knew that whichever course of action he chose, he would have to take it slowly and bring Cindie into the fold with great care and precision, coupled with equal amounts of love and eroticism. Every move would have to be made carefully and with Cindie's pleasure constantly on the forefront. He dared not move too quickly, lest it send Cindie into a panic mode. He doubted that would happen, given Cindie's love for Julie and her affection for them all, still, he needed to tread carefully. Everyone in the Hightower family had a lot at stake and he was the keeper of the flame.

Cindie knew the way her daddy's mind worked and she poured on the charm to help alleviate his concerns. She flitted about the bedroom like a sweet young enchantress trying to lure an older man into her arms. Once she had committed to this evening, nothing short of an earthquake or a tsunami would have changed Cindie's mind. She reached out for Aaron and he pulled her close. A warm embrace swiftly turned torrid as Cindie realized just how exciting all of this was.

Aaron was trying to take it slow, but the eager young girl wasn't having that. She was pawing at her new daddy, trying to remove his clothes in the quickest way possible. Aaron was pleased with her enthusiasm and did what he could to assist her. Cindie's eyes grew wide like saucers as she took in the full view of Aaron's body. She might have to reassess her opinion of Steven as the sexiest Hightower male. Her tall and mature daddy would take a back seat to no one. Taking time to appreciate his new "daughter's" sweet, nubile young body and lingerie, Aaron also undressed his young companion.

"Oh God, daddy, you're driving me crazy!" Cindie said in her soft, young voice. Squirming against her father-figure, Cindie was having a similar effect on Aaron. "I can't wait to have youfuck me!"

Hearing her use that word was like an electric shock to the handsome man. He moved over Cindie's tiny body with complete precision. No part of her went untouched, from her feet to her lovely face, she was massaged, kissed and stroked. Aaron made her feel like she was clay and he was a sensual sculptor. She moved against him and eagerly sought out all of the attention he was willing to bestow.

Aaron couldn't quite wrap his head around how readily Cindie was accepting all of this. He knew of her shyness but the hot, naughty little Cindie was almost a revelation. Her hands roamed all over his own body and she wasn't shy about scratching a bit and whimpering words of encouragement as he made oral love to her.

"I want it, God, how Iwant it!" Cindie gasped out. "Daddy, please let me have your cock!"

Aaron wasn't a fool and would not have denied her request. After making sure she was ready and wet, he showed her the process of sucking cock as best as he was able. Cindie seemed to need little instruction. Her soft, pouty little mouth engulfed his cock as if she had been doing this for years. She took instruction well and licked and sucked with a very nice technique for a beginner. Over time, he thought that she might well excel and even outdo Lynne or Julie. Never Pam. Pam practically inhaled when giving a blowjob. Still, variety remained the spice of life, especially for the Hightowers.

He pulled away and saw a dejected look in Cindie's face. "I would have cum soon," he explained. "While it's very nice if a girl swallows, it often takes a bit of practice. Tonight is all about you and your special night. You can take my load sometime in the future, but I think we should move on from the preliminaries to the main event."

Cindie gulped. "Okay daddy, you're running the show," she said to him. Aaron nodded, proud of the trust his family had managed to instill in her. He manipulated her body a little while more, to make sure she was prepared for his entry. This was yet another reason he had to make sure he preceded Steven. With little preparation, his son would have ripped the tiny girl in two.

He let Cindie perch on his cock and instructed her to take things at a pace that suited her. She seemed to swivel down on his shaft and took him deeper than he would have believed she could. Her tiny little body began to move up and down and there didn't seem to be too many signs of distress. Her tight little pussy felt like a vise around his cock as she began to fuck him. After a prolonged period, little Cindie was now a member of the family, the fucking Hightower family. She was going to fit in just fine, with skills that seemed to be far beyond her young age.

Cindie wanted to make a good impression because she was going to be a part of this loving family, with strong emphasis on the loving. Despite the fact that it hurt a bit, she kept that information to herself. Instead, she gave herself wholly over to her daddy. He had already made her cum and she never would have believed anything could feel so good. Already, the initial pain was being obliterated by the wonderful feeling of being filled by cock. Of course she knew that a great deal of the pleasure came from being fucked by daddy. Had it been anyone else, her nerves might well have overcome her desires and she would have backed out. Not with daddy Aaron. He made her feel loved, just like the princess she had always wanted to be. Her body seemed to act on its own accord as she fucked him back. There would be hours of this for her to enjoy and she smiled at one lewd thought. It was such a thought that made her certain she fit in with the family.

She wished that the others could have been there to watch all of this. She would have loved to have put on a show for her new, loving family.

12