A Broken Man

Story Info
Alison uses a girlfriend to complete hubby's training.
2.7k words
3.34
159.5k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,431 Followers

He's mine now. I own him. It has taken some time and has not been easy, like most men, once the spirit is broken, the body can be easily conquered. But it hasn't always been like this. Once, my husband was a powerful man; a sharp business man with an eagle eye for a deal. He was rich and successful and could have had his pick of any woman - then he met me. I knew his latent submissiveness was there, just bubbling under the surface and waiting to be released, almost as soon as I met Bradley - I can always spot it. He had a way of looking at me, almost begging me with his eyes to take control of him and, when we eventually slept together, he would virtually worship my body. This has happened before and I'm told my body is worthy of adoration. At twenty seven years old, I'm almost twenty years Brad's junior. I have long, flowing strawberry blonde hair and deep blue eyes. My skin is young, fresh and tight over the curves of my body. I have long, slender legs that taper nicely to well turned ankles and pretty, small feet - my toenail polish always matches my fingers. But my most prized assets are my breasts. I take a size 38D bra - when I wear one - but the skin is soft yet firm and they sit high on my chest with not a trace of sag. My nipples are large and extremely sensitive and stand out a good half inch when aroused. But enough about me for a minute! You want to hear about the final vanquishing of my husband.

It all happened last month. I had almost completed Brad's training. He had succumbed to me in just about every way: I had merely to suggest the idea of pleasuring me and he would come scurrying to my room, sit patiently and obediently as I disrobed and then lap away between my spread legs for hours providing me with countless orgasms. I had also forced him to watch while younger, better endowed men took me. I always requested that they cum on me and would then demand my husband to lick the sticky mess from my body - he did this every time, even once when I gave one of my lovers a foot job. He came on my feet and then Bradley took each of my toes into his mouth and sucked them dry. Yes, his training was almost complete - there was just one final humiliation that would break him completely.

Sylvia was a local woman and as bisexual as myself. We had enjoyed several heated sessions in the past, but strangely, never when Brad was around. On the afternoon in question, I had been awaiting Sylvia's arrival at my home. It was a Saturday and Brad was watching some sports of some kind on TV. Sylvia was late and I was very horny. I had dressed for the occasion: black stockings and suspender, matching black panties and bra with red lace trim and high heeled black strappy sandals. I also wore a long robe for comfort until she was to arrive. I flopped on the sofa and pouted. I hated to be kept waiting, and Sylvia was almost always late. I looked at Brad. He was paying me no attention and just staring at the screen.

"Clean my shoes for me, slut-boy!" I suddenly cried. Brad looked up, his face immediately attentive.

"Mistress?"

I pointed one of my legs in his direction. "Clean them, before Miss. Sylvia arrives."

Brad rose from his chair without question and started towards the kitchen for the polish and dusters.

"No - with your tongue!" I demanded.

Brads face flushed with excitement and knelt in front of me. His head bent to my feet.

"But Mistress. They are new shoes - perfectly clean!"

I was not used to being questioned, but remembered that I had only purchased my footwear that morning. He was quite right, there was not a mark on them. A wicked thought struck me. I looked straight into his eyes. He stared back questioningly as I removed my left shoe and offered the heel to his lips. Brad's tongue protruded instantly and swept the length of the four inch spike coating the heel in saliva. I spread my robe and then opened my legs. He watched in awed fascination from his kneeling position as I pulled my panties to one side and exposed my clean shaved pussy. My slit was already damp and I brought the heel of my shoe up to my vagina and began to run it through the damp folds of my labia. I felt so nasty, so sexy as the spiked heel disappeared up into my hot tunnel and I spread myself wider. I moaned out loud as I used the makeshift dildo on myself, only stopping after I had trembled into a small orgasm.

"It's not clean now!" I said gasping my words as the climax subsided and handing the shoe back to my husband.

Brad took the sandal from my fingers without a word and began cleaning the heel with his tongue. His eyes closed as my flavour permeated his taste buds and sighed deeply. He licked and lapped at the footwear for a full five minutes before reverently replacing it back on my foot. His fingers stroked my stocking covered toes and I squirmed in joy as he slipped the shoe, Cinderella like, back onto my foot. I rose from the sofa and looked down at him. I told him I would wait for my lover in my bedroom and he was to let her in when she eventually arrived.

Sylvia was a little older than me but very fit. She loved sex in every form and the two of us made a great team when we took on other men. But what she liked the best, was a nice session with another woman. I liked having sex with her too - she had a great tongue and knew how to use it properly. On this occasion, she also brought with her a canvas bag filled with our favourite toys.

When we were both down to our underwear and kneeling on the bed like a couple of schoolgirls at a slumber party, she emptied the contents of the bag on to the quilt. There were dildo's of every shape and colour; most were large but some were huge! Vibrators that hummed and twisted; love balls; butt plugs strap-on's - they all tumbled out onto the bed.

Sylvia could see how hot and horny I was and the first thing she did was to remove my panties and ease me back against the headboard with my legs spread and bent at the knees. I shuffled down so that only my head was propped up and, with my legs spread and bent, my pussy and ass were perfectly accessible. Sylvia produced a thin, anal vibrator and, wetting it in her mouth first, proceeded to slide the invader into my rectum. I groaned deeply as I felt it penetrate me and gasped out loud when she flicked the vibrate switch. My whole body suddenly came alive and when she bent her head between my legs and slipped her tongue into my vagina, I came in a shattering climax of writhing, thrashing limbs.

Next it was Sylvia's turn. We started the same way - with the anal vib - but as much as she tried, she just didn't seem able to cum. I used toy after toy on her pussy and ass and even used a pair of clamps on her nipples (this had proved effective in the past) but it was all to no avail.

"Sorry, hon." she said in a hushed voice. I had never seen her like this before and asked her if anything was wrong.

"It's Danny. The bastards's gone out drinking again - Christ know's when he'll be back this time!"

Sylvia's husband Danny was notorious for his drinking binges. She'd been told to leave him on many occasions, but she always declined - it would be better next time, she always told us.

"I fucking hate him sometimes," she continued. "Sometimes I think I hate all men!"

She seemed a little angry now and a plan was hatching in my mind.

"I got an idea," I cried, leaping off the bed. "Back in a minute!"

Panty less and now wearing just my stockings and shoes I padded out onto the landing. I could still here the sounds of a football game or something similar from the TV downstairs.

"Brad? Get your skinny ass up here NOW!" I shouted down the stairs. "We need you up here!"

Brad knew better than to disobey his Mistress and, a few moments later, we saw the bedroom door open slowly and my husband's familiar bald head appear. Sylvia knew the situation between Brad and myself, and I saw her react slightly as he entered: her smile returned and her nipples visibly stiffened.

"Yes Mistress?" Brad asked as he sat beside the bed, head bowed obediently.

"Sylvia needs to vent some frustration." I said. " Danny has treated her badly again and she wants to punish him for it. Unfortunately, he is not here, so you will take his place. A sort of surrogate - you understand?"

Brad did not answer but kept staring at the floor. But I heard him take a sharp intake of breath when he heard my words - I knew he understood.

"Now, get out of those clothes!" I said

As Brad disrobed, I helped Sylvia get ready. We whispered and giggled together. Sylvia was like a teenager on her first date; her face flushed red with excitement and her nipples hard as bullets. I could also see her sex fluid glisten on her trimmed pussy - I knew that this was going to help her and in doing so, complete Brad's training completely.

I buckled the belt of the strap-on dildo behind my friend just as Brad climbed onto the bed and joined us. Sylvia was kneeling and sat back on her heels. We all looked at the appendage protruding from her. The fake cock was large and thick and was shaped in the very same fashion as an erect penis - it even had plastic balls at the base! Sylvia and I were excited, but Brad looked a little scared - I couldn't blame him. The first time I'd taken a big cock in my ass, it frightened me too!

"Hands and knees!" I ordered my husband sharply. "Hold onto the headboard. If you move, we'll have to tie you!"

Brad reacted immediately - his training had taught him to obey without question. His body looked white and feeble in the half light of the room, but his face betrayed a certain satisfaction in pleasing his Mistress.

Sylvia wanted to start fucking him straight off, but I knew that the fake cock and Brad's ass needed to be lubricated first. I slapped some cream onto my husband's butt and told him to work it in well. Sylvia and I watched in amusement as his fingers spread the cold, viscous liquid into his crack and coated his virgin hole. Then it was Sylvia's turn. She knelt, knees well spread, facing me, the large plastic cock sticking out obscenely towards me. I coated my hands with the cream and applied it in long, loving strokes along the hard shaft and over the bulbous head as if I were giving her a wonderful hand job. I stoked all the way down to the base of the shaft and couldn't help letting my slippery fingers slide between my friends legs and tickle her clit. She gasped at the contact and moaned slowly and loudly as I allowed two fingers to slip inside her vagina and found her "G spot". I probed and explored the inside of her pussy until I felt her juices flowing. It was time to go to work, I thought.

Sylvia knelt up behind my husband and positioned her "cock". We were all nearly ready. I just had to get in position myself. I lay on my back and placed my head between her spread thighs, looking up at her beautiful cunt. I could see the head of the dildo against Brad's tiny hole.

"Ok," I said quickly. "Give it to him!"

As Sylvia began to slowly push the plastic appendage into Brad's ass, I began to lick her pussy. She started slowly; inching the big cock into him and I lapped playfully at her clit making her moan loudly. Sylvia wasn't the only one moaning; deep guttural noises were coming from Brad as he accepted her length. I could see his cock from my position and was delighted to see that he already had a good erection.

As Brad loosened up and grew used to the intrusion, so Sylvia began to go faster and deeper.

"Mmmmm you like being fucked in the ass?" she gasped as she thrust up into him. "Do you slut-buy? You want Sylvia to fuck you harder? Mmm?"

Brad was grunting as he was thrust back and forward, impaled as he was on the big, plastic dick. "Oh yes....Miss. Sylvia...deeper...please....fuck me....fuck my ass!"

I reached up and Grasped Sylvia's buttocks pulling my head up into her wet pussy and sucking hard on her clit. My fingers pulled her cheeks apart and I tickled her anus.

"Ahhhhhhh oooooohhhhhhhhh....yes.....I'm cummingggggg" she wailed as I felt her juice flow over my face.

It had worked; Sylvia had cum. But I didn't stop, I continued sucking and licking her clit while her body trembled and shook. Sylvia's orgasm only prompted her to fuck Brad harder and deeper. For his part he was obviously now enjoying his "rape" and, if it wasn't for the fact that I had not given him permission, I'm sure he would have cum himself. I am not a cruel Mistress and, seeing his hard cock bouncing and throbbing between his legs, I felt that he was due some release.

I whispered to Sylvia who was becoming a little tired anyway. She withdrew and the plastic dick popped out of Brad's ass. He collapsed on the bed face up, his small cock slapping audibly against his belly. Sylvia and I knelt on either side of him. My fingers wrapped around his shaft and began to jerk him off while she tickled his balls. In no time, Brad's hips were bucking up from the bed and I knew he was close to climax. Sylvia and I knew exactly what to do - we had done it many times before. Holding our breasts in our hands we leaned over the poor man and engulfed his cock in a sea of tits! We moved and twisted our bodies so that his dick slipped between our mounds; sliding over a nipple and then into a deep cleavage. It was more than Brad - or perhaps any man - could stand and a cry escaped his dry lips as his climax hit. Neither Sylvia or I could see him ejaculate, but we could both feel his warm emission as it seeped between our writhing boobs. There was only one thing left to do now, and we both sat back against the headboard next to each other and looked at my husband.

"Clean us!" I demanded.

Brad was with us in a flash. His tongue swept over first my breast and then Sylvia's as he licked his own cum from our tits. My friend and I both had the same idea at the same time and dropped one hand between the other's open legs. We attacked each other's wet cunt's with fingers and thumbs; opening each other wide and probing whilst Brad licked and sucked out tits. We both came together; a mass of tangled, writhing legs and thighs and nearly pushed poor Brad off the bed.

For a finale, Brad cleaned my pussy and then Sylvia's with his over worked tongue before she finally had to leave. I kissed her deeply at the front door - in front of Brad and any of our neighbours that happened to be watching - I didn't care. I had a wonderful girlfriend and a broken husband who would obey my every command. Could life get any better?

English Bob
English Bob
2,431 Followers