A Brother's Love Ch. 02

Story Info
I take my brothers huge cock.
1.9k words
4.36
123.6k
57
1

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been just a week since that first night with my brother, it felt a lot longer to me. With John being married, it was difficult to find time to be together. We managed to text but that was the only contact we'd had all week.

Having not long finished work, I was relaxing on the sofa. I was watching one of my favorite movies, Sister Act. The movie that always made me feel good and took my mind off wanting my brother. I was happily singing along and laughing, enjoying every minute of it.

The film had almost finished when there was a knock at the door. I didn't want to answer it but whoever was out there tried using the door handle. That annoyed me a little so I jumped up from the sofa, stomped toward the from door and unlocked it.

My mood quickly changed when I opened the door, from annoyed to overjoyed in a flash. John was stood there looking at me. He had a huge smile on his face, flashing those perfect teeth.

"John, what are you doing here?"

"Let me in then I'll tell you"

Grinning, I moved aside and allowed him to come through the door and into the living area. I closed the door quickly and rushed over to him.

Without a thought, I planted a kiss right on his lips. In the moment, I couldn't believe how much I was feeling for my brother. I was relieved when he kissed me back, reassuring me that I hadn't made a mistake by kissing him.

"What are you doing here?"

"You want me to leave already mark?"

"No you idiot, I'm just surprised that you're here."

"I really wanted to see you so I started an argument with her and walked out."

"You pissed her off just so you could see me?"

"Yeah and I get to stay out all night since she told me not to bother coming home until I'd chilled out."

"Very clever, a little evil but clever all the same."

I wrapped my arms around John and gave him a hug, amazed at what he did. I released him and looked up into his beautiful green eyes.

"Do you want a drink?"

"Please bro, a beer."

As I turned toward the kitchen, I saw that the movie credits were rolling up the television screen.

"You made me miss the end of my movie."

"Sorry."

"I'll forgive you baby."

With a cheeky grin, I gave him a peck on the cheek then went toward the kitchen.

"Put another movie on or something on John!"

I shouted as I walked through the dining room. There was some sort of a reply but I didn't hear a word of it. After taking two beers from the fridge I went back to the living room.

"What did you s..."

I was interrupted by what I saw. John was sat in the middle of the sofa totally naked, just smiling at me. His legs were open, allowing his semi erect cock to lay on the sofa between

them.

"Instead of standing there looking at me, come over here and kiss me."

"Fucking hell, you are a sexy fucker, John."

I walked toward him, putting the beers on the coffee table on my way past.

"Shut up and kiss me."

Stood right in from of him, I pulled my shirt off over my head and dropped it on the floor. I climbed onto his lap, straddling him and began to kiss him.

Our naked torsos touched and rubbed against each other. I could feel his fat dick growing under my denim covered butt, which just got me more excited. John's finger tips gently ran down my back, causing me to vibrate with pleasure. He stopped kissing me and looked at me like he was hungry for me.

"Take your jeans off."

I stepped off of his lap and started to undo the buttons.

"Wait, I'll do it."

I clearly wasn't doing it quick enough for him because John took a hold of the opening of my jeans tugged at it. This caused my fly to tear open and a couple of the buttons to pop off and shoot off in opposite directions. If it hadn't turned me on so much, I would have been really angry with him.

He pulled at the jeans until they were at my ankles. He saw that my cock was hard and gave it a hard squeeze, forcing me to moan. He took hold of the waistline of my shorts and pulled them down slowly, making my throbbing cock bounce free and start waving around a little.

Once my shorts were at my ankles, he wrapped his hand around my shaft and started to stroke me slowly. I closed my eyes and got lost in the pleasure.

"That feels so good baby."

"Good."

Suddenly I felt his breath on the head of my cock. I gasped as I felt his tongue slide across the end of my meat. The warmth of his mouth caught me off guard as his lips wrapped around my shaft. I knew that if he continued with this, I would cum before wanting to.

"Stop!"

"Didn't that feel good?"

"It felt amazing, that was the problem."

"It felt amazing, so you stopped me?"

"I'll shoot my load if you carry on, I don't want to cum until I've have you inside me."

John looked up at me and gave a sweet smile. Standing, he took hold of my hand.

"Come on."

He lead me up the open staircase and into my bedroom.

Once in my room, John swung me round to face him and started to kiss me once again. His hard cock pressed into my abdomen.

"Lay on the bed baby, on your front."

After giving him another quick peck, I did as he wanted and spread myself across the width of the bed. He took my legs and spread them gently, to get a good view of my hole. There was a gasp for air once he had seen what he was looking for.

"Look at that butt, I want to taste it."

"Fuck yeah, do it!"

John grabbed my ankles and forcefully pulled me toward him, until my ass was right at the edge of the bed. He gave me a little spank to each butt cheek be for gripping them and sliding his tongue right down my crack. I gasped as his warm breath come in contact with my ass. His tongue found its way to my waiting hole, teasing the outer rim.

"That feels so good baby, go deeper!"

With that John pushed his face further into my butt and pressed his stiffened wet tongue into my tight hole. The feeling was incredible, I never thought it could feel so good.

"Yeah baby, eat my hole"

I moaned louder and louder the deeper he got, completely free of any thought but the feelings in my ass.

I was almost disappointed when he stopped rimming me but then he started to kiss up my back. His amazing soft lips travelled up my spine as me made his way on top of me. I started to grind my butt against him when I felt his thick rod line up with my ass. John matched my rhythm and began grinding with me.

"Do you want me to fuck you bro?"

"God yes, please!"

While begging for him to fuck me, I remembered how big John's cock was. He was far too big for my virgin ass but at the same time, I was gagging for it. My panic subsided when I remembered that I have some lube in the bedside table.

"Get off me for a sec baby."

John took his weight off my back and got to his feet. I pushed myself up until I was standing, opened the draw to the table beside me and reached in for the small bottle. I passed the lube to John and gave him a little smile.

Making a mistake I looked down at his cock. It was fully erect and pointing slightly upward. The nearest I could I explain the size of his rod would be a can of larger plus a little length. Looking at the monster caused my ass to clench in fear. John must have seen that I was worried. He wrapped his arms around me from behind and gently kissed my neck.

"We don't have to do this baby."

"No, I want to."

"You don't look like you want to."

"I do, it's just the size of you."

"I'll be gentle with you bro, I'd never hurt you."

A wave of relaxation ran over me with his reassuring words. I removed his arms from around my waist and repositioned myself on the bed. I was laying length ways, face down on my pillow. I turned my head to face John.

"Come on then, fuck my little hole."

"Fuck yeah!"

John climbed on top of me, placing his legs between mine. While squirting some of the lube into his hand, his warm breath sent tingles down the back of my neck. He took his wet hand and rubbed a thick layer of the lube into his cock before applying some to my waiting hole.

"You ready baby?"

I just nodded to him, the nerves coming back a little. I tried to relax every part of my body as the head of his monster cock pressed against my wet ass.

"Holy crap!"

I screamed as John pushed his way into me, widening my virgin hole. The sound made him stop in his tracks.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, don't stop!"

John pushed more of him inside me until I was half way down his cock, the pain lessening with each inch. The pain was almost just pleasure now. I moaned as he slowly moved his rod in and out of my hole.

"Your ass is so tight."

Now that his sexy cock had opened me up enough for it, John pushed deeper making me take the rest off him inside me. I was really enjoying how things were going now, I was totally relaxed.

That's it, take my cock"

"fuck yeah, give it to me harder baby"

John started drilling my no longer virgin ass, pulling his cock almost all the way out then slamming it back into me again. We both moaned loudly with every movement of his cock.

My own cock was as solid as rock beneath me, rubbing against the bedding and creating a puddle of pre-cum.

"Your ass feels so good!"

"Fuck, make it yours!"

My brother was balls deep inside me and I was totally loving it. I never wanted it to end.

John gripped at my waist tightly as he pounded me like his life depended on it. My cock was getting overly excited against the bed, I could feel the build up of cum. I tried to fight against it but it was no use. Moaning loudly, I unwillingly shot my load into the bedding around my cock. My body clenched with each shot, my ass gripping John's cock.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum baby!"

"Fill me up!"

That's exactly what he did. I felt pump after pump of his hot juices filling me, it seemed never ending and felt amazing.

John kissed the back of my head and was about to pull out of me. I reached behind me, grabbed his butt cheek and pushed him back inside me.

"Stay inside me for a minute."

"Ok baby."

"Your cock felt amazing inside me."

"I bet your ass felt better."

"I guess we'll have to switch roles when you next come round."

"Maybe, but I haven't finished fucking you yet."

"You want to fuck me again?"

John actually fucked me three times that night.