A Brother's Love Ch. 03

Story Info
John swallows my load.
2.1k words
4.36
47.5k
37
2

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I first heard about my cousins wedding, I was excited because John would also be there. I thought we would be able to go together. I was mistaken.

The wedding was in two days time and was taking place in a hotel in a town at the other side of England. I didn't drive so I called John to see how he was getting there.

"Hello sexy."

"Hello Mark mate, you alright?"

Since we started sleeping together, he called me baby not mate, so it was easy to guess what was wrong.

"Is the Mrs there?"

"Yes, mate."

"I'll make it quick then."

"Ok."

"Are you driving down to Lizzies wedding?"

"Yeah, we are."

"We?"

"Yeah, Sarah and I will be driving over there tomorrow and staying over there the night before the wedding."

I should've known that his wife would be going to the wedding with him but my heart still sank when I heard him say it.

"Oh, ok."

"Are you ok mate?"

"Yeah, I was just gonna ask if you were driving me over there."

"Sure I will mate."

"No, it doesn't matter, I'll get the train."

"You don't need to do that."

"I don't fancy the awkward drive down with you and your wife."

I didn't mean to sound such a dick but I'd fallen into a mood. I'd clearly built my hopes up too high.

"Talk to you later John."

"Talk soon mate."

I could've cried when I hung up. I'd had this amazing idea of the two of us driving over to the wedding together. We could've been alone all day with no pressure. Instead of that wonderful day with my brother, I get to go on the train. Alone.

John did give me an idea though, to go over there the day before the wedding, so I went online and booked a room at the hotel for two nights.

The next morning I left the house with my small travel case and set off walking to the train station. I'd walked for around twenty minutes when the train station came into view.

I entered the building and went to the office and collected my pre-ordered tickets. I managed to get to platform just before the train pulled into the station.

After boarding the train I found a seat at the window and made myself comfortable for the long journey.

While I travelled, I couldn't help but think about John and how much I missed him. I slouched down low in my seat, staring out at the world going passed me. He hadn't been able to see me for almost two weeks now because of his wife. It was hard not having that contact.

My mind was wandering for so long that I almost missed my stop. I got off the train, walked through the crowded building and toward the taxi area. I hopped into one of the black cabs and was driven the thirty minutes to the hotel.

Pulling up outside the modern building, I saw John's car parked across from the main entrance. Knowing that he was here, my heart began to race.

After collecting my room key from reception and getting out of the elevator on the third floor, I found my room. The room looked nice and modern. It had a few pieces of furniture and a huge queen sized bed. I couldn't be bothered with unpacking my case yet so I left it at the foot of the bed, to sort out later.

It was only two in the afternoon but the journey had made me a little sleepy. I thought I'd have a little nap before going out to find somewhere for dinner.

After kicking off my trainers, I lay on the bed and closed my eyes. I must have dozed off rather quickly because the next thing I knew, I was being awakened by my phone ringing.

Forcing myself into an upright position, I reached for the phone and answered

"Hello."

"Hi baby."

"John?"

"Yeah, it's me, are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I just woke from a nap."

"Oh shit, sorry to wake you baby."

"Don't worry about it babes."

"I was just calling to see if you had got to the hotel yet."

"Yeah, I'm here."

"What room are you in?"

"Twenty seven."

"Oh," he said, but the line immediately went dead. Any other time I would've called John back but I was still waking up. I told myself that I'd call him back after I'd eaten.

I'd only just managed to sit myself up on the bed when there was a tap on the door. Another tap quickly followed, then a voice.

"Mark!" It was John's voice. I pushed myself off the bed, walked across the room and opened the door.

John rushed into the room, pushing the door closed behind him. Before I had a chance to say anything to him, he had forced me against the door and was kissing me.

He pulled on my shirt, and spun me around, guided me toward the bed with his body. He pushed me down onto the firm mattress and climbed on top of me. Gently brushing my cheek with his warm hand, he looked into my eyes.

"I've missed you baby."

I smiled as I heard the words and look into his beautiful green eyes.

"I've missed you so much too"

We were in silence for what seemed like an eternity. We were just looking at each other, only breaking eye contact for the occasional peck on the lips. The feeling of wanting him so deep within me, screaming for relief.

"Make love to me John."

His reply was to slowly move his mouth towards mine, placed his lips gently on mine as our kiss deepened and became heated and passionate.

John lifted is weight off me and stood up. Holding my hands, he pulled me up off the bed and into his arms.

He lifted my shirt, slowly pulled it off over my head and dropped it on top of my case. I stood there topless, staring at him with hungry eyes.

John lightly ran his finger tips across my chest and down my abdomen, causing me to vibrate involuntary. I could feel the goose pimples running across my body. When his fingers met the top of my jeans, he started to loosen my belt.

I quickly took hold of his face and started to kiss him once more. We made out while John unzipped my jeans. He reached his hand into them and began to rub my growing cock through my boxers.

Without warning, he pushed my backwards onto the bed. He took hold of the hem of my jeans and with a single tug; he removed them and dropped them on the floor.

I put my hands behind my head, thinking that I'd get to watch him undress.

"Stay lying like that," he said, and I obeyed. I lay still watching him as he went to his knees between my legs. He looked up at me with a twinkle in his eyes

"Close your eyes baby."

I moved my hands further up the bed, rested my head on the bedding and closed my eyes. I wasn't sure what was coming but my cock began to stiffen with anticipation.

I jumped a little when I felt Johns hand slide up the inside of my leg. His soft touch riding past my knees, up my thigh and meeting the bottom of my boxers.

His fingers manage to sneak under them, gently catching my balls. A light graze of my hard cock, sent waves of heat over me and made me gasp.

"Your touch feels so good babe."

I got no response from him. Instead he gripped my throbbing shaft and gave it a little squeeze. He had made me so horny that he forced my cock to leak pre-cum, causing a wet patch in my white pants.

"Oh Fuck!" I groaned.

"Does that feel good baby?" he asked, smiling at the pleasure he knew he was giving me.

"Hell yeah," I replied, but his teasing was starting to get too much for me.

John placed his mouth over the head of my cock and started to grip it with his lips, causing me to release a loud groan of pleasure. I felt him sucking on the fabric as he tried to taste my pre-cum through my boxes.

His hands pulled at the waistband of my boxers. I lifted my butt of the mattress, pushing my wet crotch more into his face.

He slowly pulled my pants down, keeping his mouth near my crotch. As my cock was freed, I lowered my ass back down the bed.

I jumped a little when his warm tongue connected with my hairless balls. He lapped at my sack lightly, making me moan even louder.

"Oh baby, that's so good!"

His hot mouth moved up my tight sack and onto my cock. His wet tongue slipped up my thick shaft, making every muscle clench, it took all my effort not to lift my ass right off the bed and force my cock right into his mouth.

Gripping the base of my solid meat, he lifted it and wrapped his lips around my bellend. He lightly sucked at my cock, forcing my cock to release pre-cum into his mouth.

He slid his hot mouth down my shaft then slowly back up again. He kept doing this, getting closer to my base with each lap. My voice echoed off the walls as I moaned louder.

"Oh baby, that's so good!"

He hummed in agreement.

"Don't stop baby!"

John's movements began to speed up, quickly working my cock from tip to base. I felt myself pumping more and more of my juices into his mouth.

"Oh fuck," I sucked in a breath, I'm going to cum!"

My eyes opened and rolled back as I released my huge load, shooting it to the back of John's throat. I seemed to be cumming for a while, shot after shot filling his mouth.

Once he had gathered all that I had to give, he took my softening cock out of his full mouth and swallowed deep. He looked up at me and licked his lips making sure not to waste a drop of my load.

"That was so good baby."

John started to work his way up my body, kissing my abs and chest on the way up. He lay on top of me once again, softly kissing me.

"You tasted amazing baby," he smiled at me.

"I'm glad," I said, grinning back at him with tired and relaxed eyes, he'd taken so much out of me.

We lay like that for a couple of minutes, holding each other. My mind started to think through what had happened.

"How did you get to my room so quickly?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?"

"The line went dead then in a flash you were here," I explained.

"Oh, well the Mrs and I are in the room next door," he said.

I was in total shock. He had allowed me to be so loud knowing that his wife was just at the other side of the wall.

"What if she heard us?"

"So what if she did, I was enjoying myself too much to care," he shrugged, running his hand around my cock and balls again. There was some post-cum pooling at the end of my cock, that he ran his finger through, before bringing his finger to his mouth and licking it away with his tongue.

My cock was still so sensitive, so I shuddered when he touched it with his finger, which made him smile more, "I had better get back to her," he decided, with a knowing guilty look that he should have been paying attention to the noise we had been making. I worried at how loud I had been, and hoped I hadn't said his name out loud.

"Yeah you should," I accepted, but I would have preferred for him to stay. His touch had been waking me up; my dick was well and truly coming back to life.

He gave me one last kiss before pushing himself up off the bed and walking toward to the door.

"John, that really was amazing," I said to him.

He smiled as he opened the door and walked out.

Once the door was closed, I sat up on the bed. I stayed there for while wondering if she'd heard anything. I eventually gave up trying to worry about it, knowing that I wouldn't know for sure until I see her...