A Brother's Mistake Ch. 03

Story Info
A brother struggles with the love of his twin sisters.
6k words
4.68
141.2k
322

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,073 Followers

I pulled into the driveway of my home and turned off my car. I sat back in the seat as I heard the ambient noise of the car as it cooled down. I took a deep breath and looked at my home. I knew both of my sisters were home. I had crossed the line with both of them. But, what does a man do at this point. I had secured my place in the afterlife with those have done wrong. As much as physically being with both Emma and Kelly would have been a man's dream, being their brother and the man of the house was a complete nightmare. Emotionally, I was in a whirlwind of activity. I sought for less complication in my life, but doing what I did, I had increased it by so many times.

I stepped out of my car and made my way to the backdoor of the house where I always entered after work. I saw the light in Kelly's room was still on. As I walked towards the back door, I saw that the kitchen light was on as well. I stepped into my home. A sense of relief washed over me when I found the kitchen empty. I kicked off my work boots and walked over to the refrigerator. I opened it and found dinner left by Emma. I felt like I was in a time warp as this was exactly how my night went the previous day. I popped my food into the microwave, took a beer from the refrigerator and popped the top off before sucking it down.

"Hey."

I looked up and found Kelly standing at the kitchen entranceway. She was wearing a pair of loose sweatpants and a tight tank top. As conservative as this was for Kelly, she was still stunning and very sexual in appearance. She tucked some hair behind her ear and watched me in silence as I waited for my food to be done warming up. "Hey Kelly."

"I didn't say anything to Emma."

I nodded, "That's good. I hadn't thought of what to say to her yet."

"I figured. I couldn't find the words myself."

We stood in silence as the hum of the microwave oven was the only sound in the kitchen. I looked over to Kelly once more. My eyes couldn't tear themselves away from the lovely swell of her breasts that were screaming to be let loose from her tight tank top. Even though she wore loose sweatpants, I imagined her shapely naked legs and her perfectly shaved sex waiting for me. The thoughts about both my sisters in my head were no longer pure and simple. They were dark and lustful. As if sensing my desire for her, Kelly walked over to me slowly. I watched as she moved smoothly and gently across the kitchen floor. The only sound was her feet making soft contact with the kitchen floor tiles. She stopped as she stood in front of me and took a deep breath making her breasts swell to new heights. Kelly leaned into me and kissed me softly on my lips. The kiss was sensual and gentle, everything that Kelly was not. I felt her tongue slide into my mouth and I immediately met it with mine. My hands instinctively wrapped around her waist and pulled her against my body. I was dirty from work, but I didn't care. As her body yielded to my commands, I assumed she didn't care as well. Kelly reached between us and touched my growing erection over the rough material of my work pants.

A gasped escaped my lips and broke our kiss. "I've been thinking about you all day."

"Just me?" Kelly asked as she looked up at me mischievously. "You know Rob; any man in this town would kill to be in your shoes."

"No, they wouldn't."

"Oh?"

"They wouldn't want the struggles of fucking both their sisters and then worrying about it."

Kelly shrugged as her hand moved from my erection and to my belt. She undid it slowly and with some ease, my pants soon dropped onto the kitchen floor loudly. Her hand pulled my boxers down and freed my throbbing member. "We can worry about that later. Emma will be home soon. I have an early shift. I just wanted to give you a welcome home gift before I go to bed. I know Miss Goody Two Shoes will want you all to herself."

"Kelly, I'm filthy from work."

Kelly licked her lips and smiled a devilish smile. "Even better."

Before I could utter another word of protest Kelly's mouth engulfed me completely. She was not gentle or sensual. I felt as my cock easily slipped past her mouth and met a lovely resistance at the back of her throat. Her mouth was hot. Her mouth was wet with desire. My eyes nearly rolled out of the back of my head as she sent me reeling. My heart slammed straight into my throat as her head bobbed hungrily. The noises that came from her were lewd and damned near pornographic as she sucked with reckless abandon. I gripped the kitchen counter for support as she drove me into wild pleasure. I reached out with one hand and gripped a handful of her luscious hair and began to guide the pace that I had wanted. She adhered only slightly to my rhythm, but took me deeper and deeper into her mouth.

"Kelly..." I struggled to utter as my climax came quickly. She only acknowledged me with a slight nod of her head as she quickened her pace. My toes curled tightly as I couldn't hold on anymore. I clenched my teeth as I lost all control. My cock erupted. It fired off wildly into Kelly's mouth. It shot streams of cum into my sister's eager and hungry mouth. I pulsed and throbbed deeply into her. Kelly sucked and suckled my cock like a hungry little sexual animal until I could pulse and cum no more. She sucked and licked my softening cock gently and looked up at me with a smile.

"Wow, even after today, you still came a lot." She said as she pulled my boxers and pants up. She did my belt and zipper before standing up. Kelly wiped her lips with the back of her hand and leaned into my waiting embrace. "That was amazing."

"Can I return the favor?" I asked feeling selfish being the only one who indulged in the forbidden passion.

Kelly shook her head. "Emma will be home soon and I know she will want time with you. I'm not greedy."

I pushed Kelly off of me and glared at her. "What the hell are you talking about? Emma was one time. It was a mistake."

"You're saying you want just me?"

I nodded.

Kelly smiled, "I am flattered, Rob. But, that isn't how twins work. That isn't how Emma and I work. Even though she knows nothing about you and me, I won't keep you all to myself. I'm not like that. I got what she had. I am fine with that. In my book, as long as you don't play favorites, I am ok. Emma on the other hand...she may not think or feel like I do."

"Kelly..."

Kelly broke free from my grasp and started her way out of the kitchen. She stopped at the entrance and looked back with a smile. "Enjoy your dinner and go take a shower before she gets home."

Stunned into silence, I watched as she walked off humming happily to herself. The microwave 'pinged' loudly as my food was done warming up. I took my food out, ate it while slaking my thirst with another beer and started up the stairs for a shower. My mind was in a whirlwind of activity as I let the hot water wash away the day's worth of aches and pains. What was I going to do? What was I going to say to either sister? Was this truly what I wanted? To step out of the shoes as a brother, this was a perfect scenario which any guy would kill for. Two willing women that catered to my needs. Two willing women that are sharing me so far without verbal communication. I was fraught with the complexity of the situation.

I got out of the shower, dried off and dressed in basketball shorts and a t-shirt. As I exited the bathroom, I found Emma walking up the stairs. She greeted me with a warm smile as we made eye contact. "You're home."

"I'm home." Emma responded sweetly and softly.

I looked her over quickly as she walked up to the landing. She wore tight black slacks and a black Starbucks polo. She had her hair in a neat French braid that kept the same luscious blonde hair that Kelly had as well in check for work. Her breasts swayed about ever so slightly as she made the last step before the landing. Even in conservative work clothes, she was stunning. Emma took a deep breath and looked about in indirect curiosity.

"Are we going to spend some time together?" She whispered.

I nodded. "If you want to."

"Kelly is asleep?" Emma asked as she cupped her mouth cutely.

"Uh...yeah."

Emma smiled sweetly. "I'm going to take a shower and I will meet you downstairs for movie and some popcorn?"

"Ok."

Emma moved past me and into the bathroom. The moment the bathroom door shut with a very loud and audible 'click', Kelly's head popped out of her bedroom door. She winked at me and pointed to the bathroom. She held an index finger to her lips and mouthed the words 'she wants you as much as me'. I raised my hands in protest and frustration. Kelly pointed down to the living room and silently mimed a stomp onto the carpet of her room. She was insistent. She was firm with her decision and I was not going to change it with any kind of protest. Kelly shut her bedroom door quietly and I was left in the hallway by myself. I heard as the water in the shower start up. Defeated by the workings of my sisters, I turned and walked down to the living room.

It was quiet in the house. My mother was sleeping after a nightly dosing of medication that kept her going. The girls had worked around life and made sure everything was functional while I worked to pay for the function of things. Despite the sexual encounters, my father would have been proud of us. I sat and looked about my home. It wasn't the largest, but it was ours. As I reminisced about the times that we spent in this home, my mind trailed back to that night with Emma. She wasn't like Kelly; sex with her was everything I hoped for. It wasn't rough. It wasn't dirty like a porno. It was loving. As much as it was wrong, it was the most loving sex I had ever experienced. Kelly wanted to share with Emma, but she had taken the point to indulge in me first tonight. I rubbed my semi-hard erection as I wondered if she wanted to deter my performance with Emma if it were to lead to anything tonight. I shook my head in internal disagreement; there was no way Kelly was that vindictive.

Lost in my thoughts, I didn't see Emma walk down the stairs after her shower. I must have been trailing off for a while since Emma never took quick showers. I looked over to her as she stood near me by the couch. Her hair was down now; washed, dried and looking as amazing as usual. She wore a large long-sleeved t-shirt that looked vaguely familiar and what I hoped were panties underneath the flowing shirt.

"Do you want popcorn?"

I nodded, "Sure."

"Beer or whiskey?" Emma asked as she began to walk towards the kitchen.

"Whiskey sounds good right now." I responded hoping the stronger beverage would calm my nerves. I switched on my television and used the remote to guide us to Netflix. I began to search through the copious amount of movies and shows the app had to offer as I heard Emma making popcorn and gathering things for our night together. Soon, she was back by and settled down next to me. Emma sat to my right and tucked her legs off to that side. I couldn't help but look at her legs and marveled at how amazing they were. If I was fated to only touch one thing and only that thing for the rest of my life, I would be content in having it be Emma's silky legs.

"Did you find a movie?"

I shrugged, "There is so much to watch."

"Horror?" Emma suggested as she snuggled closer to me.

"Sure." I said and began to go through the list of horror movies. I settled with a foreign movie where people were trapped in a hospital filled with infected monsters. I started the movie.

"Hi." Emma purred into my ear as she leaned up and kissed me softly on the cheek. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." I said as I felt hot from how sensual and loving she was being. I turned to her as the title of the movie and the numerous studio logos began to scroll onto the television screen. "Hey, I wanted to talk."

"About that night?"

"Yes."

"Do you regret it?" Emma asked softly trying to hide the hint of fear and disappointment in her voice.

"A little."

Emma sat back and held a hand to her chest, "I didn't."

"Emma, it was wrong what I did. Even if you take out the taboo equation, I forced myself on you. I was drunk and I took advantage."

Emma nodded. "In a way you did. Rob, I have to admit, I have been having these odd feelings for you for a long time. I don't know when it started, but it was when we were young. I know it is silly to speak about it, but it is something I think I need to get off my chest since you are having regrets about the other night."

"I do."

"Life has changed for us all, can you agree with that?"

I nodded.

"I remember what dad said that night he passed after saying his goodbyes to everyone. He told me that I had to look after you. I had to look after everyone. But, he told me to make sure you stayed strong. He told me that you will have the hardest burden to shoulder out of all of us." Emma said softly as she recalled that fateful night that changed everything for us. "He told me that I had to love you with all my heart and love the family like he did. And, when he finally passed, I sat up all night crying and thinking. To love someone with all my heart. What did he mean by that?"

"I am sure dad didn't mean what we did that night."

"No, no, of course not." Emma agreed. She turned to me. "But hearing him say those words, made me think about all the times when we were young. I admired you. I always have and always will. You were always this strong presence. You never let anything or anyone harm us. You are everything dad had wanted to mold into. I fell in love with that. When Kelly and I turned sixteen, I remembered sneaking into your room at night and kissing you on the cheek to thank you for the gift you got me. You may not remember or even had felt the kiss, but it was electrifying to me. It made me...um...feel things that weren't normal to what a sister should be feeling."

I paused the movie and reached down for my glass of whiskey. I took a large gulp from it. "Emma, we all have feelings that can be a little askew from time to time."

Emma nodded, "Sure, but I fell in love with you. I know Kelly is a flirt and she flirted with you constantly. As we got older, the flirting she did went from casual sibling stuff to some sexual things. I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous. I'm not like her. I don't flaunt my body. I am not comfortable with boys. I don't flirt. I would think to myself every night, how can I compete for love with my twin? She is sexier than I will ever be. She is bolder. She is the sexual being a man desires and wants. What was I to do? No man would look at me like they do with Kelly. Then I see the look in your eyes. They were always filled with love. They were always filled with admiration and pride. It made me feel special. It made me want to be special for you. But, lacking the understanding of sex and being sexual, I just stood in the background and watched you. That night when you came into my room, you stunk of alcohol."

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok." Emma said as she smiled warmly. "When you climbed into my bed, my heart felt like it was going to explode. When you put your hands on me, my head was swimming with so many thoughts and emotions. I was excited. I wanted to resist, but I couldn't. I wanted you. I wanted to be one with you. Yes, it was wrong. It was very wrong what we did, but oddly, it felt right to me. I told Kelly that. I told her that you made me feel complete. Like the entire struggle that we had gone through in this house was worth it. An affirmation of love. That night...I became a woman. That night...I became your woman. Taboo or not, I didn't care. Incest or not, I didn't think of it like that. Yes...in this day and age, sex is very casual and common place. But, for me, it was special."

"Even if it was your brother that was your first?"

Emma nodded. "Yes, because you're the one I love."

I wanted to kill myself. Emma was pure as snow and I driven across her like some sort of muddy truck and spoiled that purity. I watched as she reached over and took my hand. She placed it on her chest.

"I know the variables in life are against us. I know there will be others that will take your attention from me. I won't be possessive. I won't demand from you. I just want you to love me and show me love when you want." Emma said simply. She kissed my hand and set it on her bare knee. "We can ignore the taboo of it all. We already crossed beyond the point of no return. I am not saying I seek out more sexual attention from you, but if you were inclined to, I wouldn't mind. I love you, Rob. To simply state it, I love you more than I can imagine and will continue to do so."

I couldn't say anything. I didn't know what to say to her. A deep sense of guilt was pumping through my body. I reached around Emma and held her close. I glanced back at the stairs to see if Kelly was peeking into our conversation, but there was no one there. Emma reached down to the remote and continued the movie that was paused on the screen. Hearing Emma pour her heart out made me sick to my stomach. I wasn't sure about myself. I wasn't sure about anything. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Rob?" Emma asked as she was cuddled into me.

"Yes?"

"Do you love me?"

"Absolutely." I answered her.

"Do you love me more than just a sister?"

"I do now." I said. "But, I don't know what those feelings are completely just yet. This is all very new to me. I know I can't take back that night."

"You want to take it back?" Emma asked as she looked up to me.

"I would like to take back how I acted." I said, "It wasn't fair to you that I walked in drunk and took advantage of you."

"But, I wanted it."

"Not while I was drunk. That isn't right by any means, sister or not. Nor is it right if you wanted it or not."

Emma smiled, "But, you would have done it if you weren't drunk?"

"I don't know."

Emma paused the movie and sat up. She looked deep into my eyes. Her own eyes were starting to fill with tears. She leaned in close and kissed me on my lips. She was gentle and loving. I felt her emotions from the kiss. Emma's hands rubbed my chest as she continued to kiss me deeply. My hands couldn't control themselves. I had no sense of myself anymore. I pulled her onto me. Emma straddled my legs and kept kissing my lips. Soft, loving little smacks between lips.

"Are you drunk now?" She asked.

"No."

Emma pulled the oversized shirt off of her and draped it onto the ground slowly. She sat on my legs and bared herself. She wore nothing but a pair of powder blue panties underneath. Her breasts stood full and firm as she let me drink her in. Emma reached for my hands and pulled them onto her breasts. I felt two erect nipples touching me as my hands rested firmly on her. Emma closed her eyes and hissed a delicate moan.

"How do I feel to you?" Emma asked.

"Amazing."

"Like everything you would want in a woman?"

I nodded.

"Then..." Emma kissed me again, deeper this time. Her tongue pierced my lips and found mine. The kiss was more forceful. The kiss was filled with a sense of urgency. She broke her kiss and looked into my eyes once again. "Then...want me again. Want me tonight. Want me like you did that night. Want me without the impairment of being drunk."

I couldn't hold back anymore. I tossed all reason aside. I tossed all morality aside. I wanted her. I wanted her as much as I would have wanted Kelly. But, with Emma's grace and kindness, she made me want her more. She made me desire her. I pulled my hands away from Emma's perfect breasts and pulled her close onto me. Her scent was intoxicating. Her warmth was welcoming. Emma's body pressed into me softly as if yielding to my body's angles and curves. Unlike with Kelly, I wasn't wrestling aggressively for position. Unlike with Kelly, Emma took the time to love the moment, to cherish it. Emma kissed my neck softly and my hands ran up and down her naked back. The silky softness of her skin was like a drug. I wanted more of her. I needed more of her. My lips kissed her soft shoulders as I pulled her closer and closer to me.

Inkysquid718
Inkysquid718
1,073 Followers
12