A Brother's Post Graduation Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is my lucky day," Rudolph said to himself as he stepped into the shower. A few days later, he went to the orientation, which took place at an office building not far from the downtown public library located on Metcalfe Street. The Royal Bank of Canada was becoming a force to reckon it, and it battled its competitors, TD and CIBC, for the young, up and coming minority Canadian customer, the fastest growing demographic.

"Sir, you're hired, welcome to the RBC Call Center," said a tall, middle-aged white dude in a suit whose name tag read "Sloan" at the end of the orientation meeting. Rudolph, attired in a dark suit, blue silk shirt and red tie, tried to keep his cool as he shook Mr. Sloan's hand, and just like that, Rudolph Etienne began his new career with the Royal Bank of Canada. Smiling from ear to ear, he exited the building, and boarded the bus to Barrhaven.

"Laila, my dear, I have good news, I am starting a new job with RBC on Monday, so I won't be joining Primerica, but you are dear to me and I still want to see you," Rudolph said, gazing adoringly at Laila as he sat across from her. They were at the East Side Mario's restaurant at the Saint Laurent Mall. Rudolph invited Laila to lunch, and dropped a surprise on her.

"Happy for you, Rudolph, but I'm not ready for a relationship, I'd prefer to keep things as they are," Laila replied, smiling frostily at him while browsing through the menu. Rudolph took a deep breath and forced himself to be calm. Clearly, there was much that he didn't understand about Laila, or women in general, for that matter. The young man expected a very different response from his lady friend, that's for damn sure.

"That's cool," Rudolph said, and Laila nodded, and continued looking at the menu, wrinkling her nose. Witch, Rudolph thought, and he told himself he'd find someone better first chance he got. Laila's reaction surprised him, to say the least. Oh, well. Rudolph had always been the type of brother to roll with the punches. Smiling at Laila, he winked and then gestured for the waitress, who brought over some wine. A toast to my success at business if not at love, Rudolph Etienne thought bitterly.

12