A Bully, A Bitch & A Wimp

Story Info
A bad combination for a Masochistic Doctor.
7.6k words
4.26
146.6k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,512 Followers

Although I have put this as a non consent story please be aware there are large amounts of action that is in the gay male category and BDSM category so if that is not your thing please do not read.

*

I turned my Mercedes into Peddle Street and the rational part of my brain had one last go at trying to convince me that this was a big mistake. As always it failed. I didn't like leaving my car in a street like this but I didn't really have a choice, I only had a couple of hours for this visit before I need to get home to my wife for tea so it needed to be close by for when my hour visit to this Pro Domme was over.

This was only my second visit to her, having changed Dommes three weeks ago and as I locked the car and straightened my tie I was already hard at the prospect. She was a very special young woman was Mistress Gillian and best of all I actually knew her! Not that she seemed aware of the fact, we had actually been in the same year at school 15 years ago and I had fancied Gillian Laing (like many girls) from afar. She had been a pretty, slim brunette and obviously was totally unaware of a quite, bullied loser nerd like myself. Not that I was a loser now, no way, I was a successful doctor with a burgeoning practise and was married to another girl from that self same year at school, Claire Aitken, a fox then as now. No, it was quite the turn on that one of the gaggle of girls that blanked my existence in school was now little more than a whore being paid to fulfil my dirty little secrets.

When I had entered her tawdry little apartment last week I nearly had heart failure when I saw Gillian. But it dawned on me quickly that she had not recognised me whatsoever and I took extra kinky pleasure from her domination session knowing that this was a girl I had gone to school with and seemed so unobtainable. So it was with extra special anticipation that I entered her building and bounced up the stairs towards her door. I rang the bell and waited and could not keep the grin off my face as Gillian opened the door and let me in – she was an absolute stunner and just the type I liked my Dominatrix's to look like. She was tall, about 5'11" in high heels, a slim angular figure, short, cropped dark hair, dark amused eyes and a nice bust ( I guessed surgically enhanced). She was wearing a black Basque that pushed her boobs nice and high, black shorts, fishnet stockings and black high heels. She stroked a riding crop against her hand as she accepted the tribute from me of £100.

"Same as last week John?" she asked, using my fake name.

I nodded, I had enjoyed my bondage session complete with whipping and some light cock and ball torture last week.

She disappeared into another room to hide the money before ushering me into the dimly lit bedroom. As last week everything changed once the bedroom door changed, I transformed from a successful, confident doctor into a weak, pliant, obedient submissive. Gillian flashed me a positively malicious look and demanded that I strip naked. I lowered my eyes and nervously nodded and began to shed my suit and trousers. I was quickly naked and could not help but smile at my erection, I was already hard as a brick.

Gillian smirked.

"Proud of that pathetic little thing are you? I can't imagine why I've seen bigger pricks on a drawing pin! Now on your knees while I cuff you."

I dropped obediently to my knees, this was important to me, being helpless and tied (or chained up). She moved behind me and easily snapped a pair of inescapable handcuffs on my wrists behind my back. She followed that by fixing a spreader bar between my ankles before fixing the cuffs to my ankles. My predicament was completed when she affixed a chain from the centre of the spreader bar up to link into the cuffs, effectively hog tying me in metal and leaving me helpless on my knees. It was exactly where I loved to be. Then she slid a ball gag into my mouth and pulled it tight behind my head.

Gillian moved back in front of me, her ever present smirk on her face as she held my chin up and spat on my face.

"Stay there Colin, I've got a surprise for you" she announced and then strutted from the bedroom.

It was only as the door closed behind her that it dawned on me that she had used my real name and suddenly my mind was in turmoil as I knelt trapped on the floor.

Suddenly the temperature in the bedroom seemed a lot colder than it had been a few seconds earlier and I could feel my skin crawl, I was starting to worry, she obviously had recognised me, damn I was a fool.

I strained my ears and could hear very muffled voices close by but it was impossible to know whether they were in the flat or in another one in the building. I was in a hopeless situation and one flex of my arms and legs confirmed that I would not be moving anywhere without Gillian releasing me. Frightened though I was I still was sporting an impressive erection (for me anyway!). But that was very quickly about to disappear.

The bedroom light came on far brighter than it had, someone stepped into the room behind me and a harsh male voice that I instantly recognised boomed out.

"Well, well if it isn't Weedy Wilson, I always knew you were a complete fucking wimp and here's the proof!"

The voice took me back fifteen or so years to my early years at high school where I was habitually bullied by Graham Donovan, a big bruiser who took particular pleasure from making my life as miserable as possible. He used to steal my dinner money, beat me up, threaten me, trip me up, mock me in front of everybody and in my absolute nadir once even pissed on me in the showers after gym. And he always seemed to end up in my class, it was like I couldn't avoid him for four years until he was old enough to leave school. It was only once he was away that I was able to come slightly out of my shell and develop somewhat before going to University and really blossoming.

Graham walked around me and I physically shrank away from him but that was hopeless in my bondage. After him walked Gillian and she wrapped her arms around his neck and shared a long lingering kiss with him before turning to me and hissing.

"Did you really think I would forget the wimp that my man used to use as a footmat? No chance, I remembered you right away and here you are again all nice and tied up so you and Graham can catch up on old times."

I was not liking the sound of this at all but with the gag in my mouth I was reduced to incoherent mumbles. But I am sure they both knew I was asking what the hell they wanted from me. Graham stepped right up to me and held my chin in his hand as he spoke.

"You're pathetic, you know that? Here's you a successful, rich doctor, with a fucking hot wife at home and you come to girls like Gillian to treat you like a piece of shit? Guess you must have really enjoyed our time at school then. Well that's fine me and Gill can happily treat you like the piece of weak willed shit you are but it'll be on our terms not yours, you will no longer be in charge of what you do – we will!"

Gillian had picked up a camera by now and was taking a variety of pictures of me naked and in my bondage, my request to her from last week for total discretion and anonymity obviously a thing of the past.

"So what you're going to do to start with slave is show me how much you've missed me by giving me a nice, long blow job!"

Whatever I had expected him to say next it had not been that. I was shocked to my soul and it must have shown on my face because it got a snort of amusement from Graham and another malicious smile from Gillian.

"Yes, you heard me right, you are going to show us just what a cock sucking little wimp you really are!"

I recoiled and shouted into my plastic gag and shook my head furiously and vehemently. But that only made them smile more and Graham waited a moment before carrying on smugly.

"Oh you will and you won't even entertain the thought of using those teeth of yours either. You want to know why? That's easy, show him babe."

At that instruction Gillian produced a thin piece of wire from a drawer in the sideboard in the room and expertly tied it into a tight slip knot, she then ducked down beside me and slipped it easily around my balls and pulled it, not too tight but enough to make sure I wouldn't forget it was there.

"That's piano wire Weedy," god I hated him using my horrible school nickname, " and if I tell your Mistress here to pull it she'll pull it and make you a Eunuch in the blink of an eye, understand?"

I looked at him and could think of nothing else to do but nod that I did.

"Good because have a think about how it would look if the worst were to happen and Gillian were to have to perform that emergency 'removal'. Think of the headlines – "Married Doctor castrated in bizarre accident with kinky hooker" – and who would blame Gillian? You'll just be seen as a pervert that got what he deserved. Bad, eh? Better just concentrate on giving me good head."

I could see his point unfortunately. I was the architect of my own downfall and there seemed to be no way out other than doing the unthinkable and sucking the cock of my former bully and tormentor.

"Gillian, babe, why don't we show Weedy here exactly what he's going to have to deal with."

Gillian used her well practised long fingers to expertly undo Graham's belt, then his button and finally his zipper. He wasn't wearing underwear so as Gillian eased his jeans down I was at eye level with his dick. And what a size of dick it was. It was thick, about twice the width of mine and at least eight inches in length and it was not even fully stiff, though it was by no means flaccid either. Oh sweet Jesus and he wanted me to suck on that monster! And things just seemed to get bigger as Gillian proceeded to tease his balls and stroke his cock to full erectness, by the time it was fully upright I was convinced it would not fit in my mouth.

"Yeah that's right, I've got a real mans dick, not like your pathetic little thing. Now Gillian take of the bitch's gag and lets see what a pathetic, cocksucking little faggot Weedy really is!"

She released the cock immediately and I barely had time to take a breathe and start to try and talk to them before Graham stepped forward and ploughed his huge dick into my gaping mouth, almost filling it with his balls still a few inches from my chin. I couldn't believe this, I was stunned at how things had changed in the last fifteen minutes. Despite my submissive fantasies I had never tasted another mans cock before, never even had any fantasies about doing it, the idea foreign and abhorrent to me. Yet here I was sucking my hated rival's big cock and my own cock seemed to be stiffening as her started to increase his pace.

"Gill, I can feel teeth, remind the wimp what happens if I feel his fucking teeth!" he bellowed and seconds later the knot tightened around my nuts. Believe me I held my teeth as far back as possible was I felt a sharp pain in my balls from her efforts.

Besides that my initial impressions of sucking dick was not all that favourable. Even ignoring who it was and the circumstances surrounding my blow job it was not a very pleasant experience. The taste was fairly foul, a sour taste that seemed to invade my head, it was slippery too, Graham's cock dripping with pre-cum and the stretching of my lips was damned uncomfortable with each hard stroke of his big dick into my mouth. With each stroke his cock got deeper and deeper in my mouth, his foreskin sliding along my tongue and eventually his hairy balls bouncing noisily against my chin. It was quite the most humiliating experience of my life. And that was before I realised that Gillian was hovering around us snapping picture after picture of my ordeal. If they were blackmailing me before then they had even stronger evidence for that now!

"Be sure to use the video function babe, we'll want to watch this one back again over and over" Graham grunted as he shoved his dick into my mouth once again.

Just as I was getting used to having my mouth fucked like that the bastard changed things and made it even more uncomfortable for me. He pressed his fingers around my nose and pinched my nostrils together tightly, meaning I could only breath through my mouth and given the reaming his monster dick was giving that meant I was very quickly struggling for any air whatsoever. My gags and desperate shakes amused the couple intensely. I felt panicked. I felt like I was choking, I was light headed and could feel the drool and saliva escape from the corners of my mouth and drop down my chin and I was helpless to do anything at all, chained as I was. Suddenly my mouth was empty and I gasped in some air, but my relief was both brief and came at a cost because Graham slapped his slippery dick on my face and wiped it in my hair and prodded it against my nose before jabbing it back in my mouth again. All of this action was filmed by his accomplice, Gillian.

After what seemed like an eternity Graham finally withdrew from my mouth, held his slab of meat in his hand and jerked the foreskin hard and prompted a huge spurt of white cum to spray out and splatter against my nose. That was just his initial spurt, his thick dick gave up plenty more, liberally coating my face with his cum. By the time his dick started to shrink and fade away in his hands I felt a complete fucking mess and Gillian was right in my face with that camera filming my degradation. I shuddered as I felt the warm stickiness on my nose, my eyelids, my cheeks and my lips. The sensation was horrible, especially as it slowly started to slide downwards and I was totally unable to do anything to wipe it off. Graham squeezed out the last seeds of his disgusting load in my hair before pulling his jeans back up and stepping away to let Gillian get a full picture of my cum covered face.

"Now Doctor, that's some very interesting pictures we've got there isn't it? Just imagine the furore if they were find their way into the 'wrong' hands. Say the local paper, or maybe your partners at the surgery or maybe even your wife. Wouldn't be good would it Weedy? And all you have to do to keep that from happening is to keep your appointment with Mistress Gillian for the same time tomorrow and do exactly what we tell you. Think you can manage that wimp?"

Jesus, I was so glad that it appeared my humiliation was over that I just nodded my agreement. I should have known that the evil sadist was not changed at all from his bullying school days.

"Well it's been nice reliving the old days like this weedy, brings back loads of great memories. Here's one of my favourites, Gillian babe pass me the funnel."

She passed him a plastic funnel which he jammed in my mouth.

"Now don't spill a drop of this weedy on Gillian's carpet, she won't be best pleased and she's still got that wire around your balls!"

She gave it a slight pull as if by reminder and Graham slipped his dick from his zipper once more and I began to get an inkling of what horror was coming next. My brain flashed back to that fateful Friday afternoon back in third year after PE. It had been cross country and as usual I had trailed in pretty much last. Graham had been in the second last group finished too, mostly because he had stopped a couple of times to sneak a cigarette. Anyway that day the two of us were last out of the showers and I hadn't realised. Before I did he had tripped me so I landed on my ass with a slap and it took a few moments to realise that the shower water splattering against my body was not just shower water. He was standing over me pissing on me! And now here I was all these years later staring down the same literal barrel. He shook his dick a couple of times then unexpectedly wrenched the funnel from my lips.

"Fuck it! Let's make this interesting. Same applies though weedy, spill a drop and Gillian's gonna make you hurt!"

And with that his cock exploded into life and he aimed it as best he could at my mouth.

I had thought that sucking Graham's cock and him cumming all over my face was the most humiliating and degrading experience of my life however, I very quickly found that it wasn't the case at all. As a thick yellow stream of piss burst forth from his cock I found myself forcing my lips wide to catch as much in my mouth as I could. No way did I want that twisted bitch pulling on that wire around my balls again, whatever I had to do to prevent it.

I coughed and spluttered as his fast stream hit the back of my throat and started to pour into my belly. The smell and taste was vile, like stale beer but a hundred times worse but somehow I kept it down and distastefully gulped it down as fast as I could manage. But just like at school Graham wasn't interested in playing fair, he had a wicked smile on his face watching me drink his piss and that only expanded as he began to move his dick with his hand as he pissed on me. Initially I tried to follow it, moving awkward and uncomfortable for me but I tried to catch the piss but it was futile. He went to fast for me and as he came to end of his piss it was hitting my face and head and not my mouth. I didn't stand a chance and by the time he finally dried up I had stinking piss dripping down my face and chest and to Graham's delight there were a few dark stains on the carpet that I was kneeling on.

"Ooh Baby! Looks like Weedy's been a naughty boy and missed some, you'd better punish him."

I looked around frantically to plead to Gillian but had not even got a word out when I felt a sharp pain in my balls, she had jerked hard on the wire until my balls were excrutiatingly tight and then she had kicked them hard from behind. I saw stars and collapsed to my side, winded and nearly blacked out.

When I came round properly I felt the sweet release of my legs and arms being released from their shackles. I also felt cold porcelain bowl against my chin. Graham was standing over me, his hand hold my hair and he was just about to push my cum and piss covered face into the cold water of the toilet bowl in the flat.

"Time for a swirly Weedy, just like the good old days!"

And with that my face was pushed into the cold water and the handle was pulled, suddenly my head was engulfed in freezing cold rushing water and I struggled manfully but Graham held me under until the flush ran it's course. My head eventually emerged coughing and spluttering and saturated. I knelt naked and soaking at graham's feet as he dropped my clothes by my side.

"Get dressed quick Weedy and then get out of here, Gillian's got another client in ten minutes. And remember you have an appointment with her tomorrow, don't be late and the fee has doubled too!"

I scrabbled into my clothes and was glad to be out of the place, despite my soaked and ruffled appearance. I nearly ran to my car and locked the door behind me before slumping forward and wondering just what the hell I had gotten myself into.

*

I was even more distracted than normal that evening. Usually after my Pro Domme sessions I was quiet and I guess my wife, Claire was used to it by now (not that she had a clue as to their reasons) but I know I was especially pensive that evening. I had been such a fool and I knew it and no matter what I considered there seemed to be no way out of the mess I was in – I would have to go back to Mistress Gillian's apartment the next day and cough up the money and do whatever they demanded of me. Not an enticing prospect at all.

*

Same time next day I was stood outside the Domme's door only difference this time was that all the cocky arrogance I had held yesterday was long gone, replaced by fear and worry. Like the last day Gillian answered the door and now I knew that the domineering, sneering look and voice she used on me was no act, it was the real thing.

"Payment now wimp."

I stood on the doorstep handing over my cash to her, desperate to get inside and not be spotted. She counted the cash before addressing me again.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,512 Followers
12