A Busty Widow

Story Info
Dan takes advantage when Renee has nowhere to turn.
4.4k words
4.47
288.4k
314

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renee Zimmer and my wife Carol have been good friends for over ten years. In many ways they're complete opposites. My wife is a busy professional with a career in medical IT systems who works out four days a week. She's a guy's girl; loves sports and her tall, athletic frame and small breasts make her look a bit tomboyish. Renee is a pampered housewife who does charity work and never set foot in a gym. Not that she needs to. Renee is a stunner, a pale, raven-haired bombshell with curvy hips, a big round behind, an hourglass shape and an enormous chest. Our private nickname for her is Boom-Boom. Her proportions are almost cartoonish. She's like Betty Boop or a brunette Jessica Rabbit. Men always smile at her and rush to open doors or give Renee special treatment in a store or restaurant.

I am attracted to big tits, always have been, ever since I was a little boy. Women with big tits and a nice round butt are hyper-sexualized to me. It's something very basic, an animal instinct. And from the first moment I met Renee, I've had my eyes on her giant chest. Not that she dresses provocatively. In fact, she's quite understated both in manner and style. The clothes she wears are classic and although they always fit like a glove, she rarely if ever shows off her prodigious cleavage or her lovely legs. She doesn't need to. She already gets enough attention as it is.

Carol and I have what I would describe as a decent marriage. We get along, almost never fight, and if the passion flame was on pilot, after so many years it was to be expected. But given my love of big breasts, it's not surprising that Renee became a bit of an obsession. We were the only two couples we knew who at our age didn't have kids, so we found ourselves together fairly often. Whenever Carol and I would get together with Renee and her husband, Jerry, I'd always try to schedule it during the day and wear dark sunglasses so I could steal glances at her chest all afternoon. If Renee offered to wash the dishes after a brunch or a backyard barbecue, I'd help just so I could watch them jiggle or catch a peek down her shirt while she bent down to scrape food off plates into the trash. But I was never obvious about it. I didn't leer. Oh, she caught me a few times with my eyes below her neck. When I looked up into her eyes, she'd always have that tight little smile on her lips that said, "I know what you've been doing." But like I said, she was used to it from men. But it was nothing she encouraged. She was a very nice person, but she gave off a prudish sort of vibe. She didn't like off-color jokes, or make references to sex in conversation. And would walk away if others did. Even her shoulder-length hairstyle was conservative and never out of place. Jerry kept her in pearls and diamonds. She looked like a senator's wife, except for the treasures she kept concealed underneath those sensible skirts and blouses.

Jerry Zimmer was a jerk. I didn't like him at all. He was self-involved and always bragging about his latest business success. He was in media sales. I did very well with my contracting business, but I never felt the need to bring it up. He treated Renee with barely concealed contempt at times, and would always praise Carol for her career. But he didn't really want that. He expected Renee to have his dinner on the table ten minutes after he got home from work and according to Carol, he'd scream at her if it weren't. According to Carol, he had pursued Renee doggedly when they were dating, but as soon as he married her, he only saw her as arm candy.

During one weekend we shared together at a beach hotel, Jerry confided to me that their sex life was terrible. Since he'd opened that door, I asked how that could be, seeing that she looked built for sex. He said, "Nah, she's a total tight ass. Sex with her is like trying to pry frozen turkey legs apart. She refuses to even give me blowjobs." I was kind of surprised to hear this, but secretly happy that Jerry the Jerk wasn't getting any. I brought it up later that night with Carol when we were lying in bed, not quoting him, but saying that Jerry had expressed that they had a less-than-hot life between the sheets. Carol said she knew that, and Renee had told her that she was totally uninterested in sex, especially with Jerry. She found her husband very unattractive. I understand. He was short, paunchy, bald and not very good company, or a good husband. She said he was almost certainly having affairs. I made a pun that "Boom Boom 's sex life was a complete bust. Carol then told me that she and Renee had changed out of their wet bathing suits in our hotel room and she'd walked out of the bathroom to see Renee's naked tits for the first time. She said they were even bigger than she'd imagined, and incredible looking. She said they were like two heads of big babies attached to her chest and they stuck straight out, somehow defying gravity. Renee saw her staring and turned away, shy and embarrassed. I told Carol that all this talk was making me a little horny. She complained that she was tired but after a little prodding I got her to start sucking my cock. I responded vocally, saying "Oh yeah, that's good. Suck it baby," knowing the walls of this hotel were paper-thin and that Renee and Jerry could almost certainly hear us in the next room. Carol told me to be quiet but I continued my vocal encouragement, expressing loudly how good it felt as she lowered her mouth back onto my dick.

After a few more minutes, I flipped Carol onto her back and buried my cock in her pussy. I kept up the loud talk while I fucked her. The headboard knocked against the wall. Carol tried to brace it with her hands, but I quickened my pace and it started to make a rhythmic bang that was a telltale sign that we were going at it. I announced my impending orgasm with each stroke and when I came I let out a long loud grunt, before collapsing beside Carol. Her only comment was "Maybe you should call the front desk and let them know you came. Someone might not have heard you." As I drifted off to sleep I was sure that our friends next door had.

The next morning when we saw Renee and Jerry at breakfast, Jerry asked if our bed was comfortable, in a sarcastic tone. I smiled and said I slept like a baby, while looking right at Renee. Later, on the beach I couldn't get Carol's comments about Renee's tits out of my mind. I donned my Ray Bans and pretended to look past her as I watched them straining against the top of her modest two-piece bathing suit. When she emerged from the water and wrapped a towel around her lower half, I struck up a conversation with her and stared at her as her big stiff nipples poked through the wet material of her top. Long after summer ended I held those images of Renee in my head, using them as my go-to wanking inspiration.

Carol was often out of town on business. One night while lying in bed, having just finished stroking it to the thought of Renee's huge cans, my phone rang. It was Carol. She was in a hotel in Denver. She and her boss had meetings all day and then had to entertain clients at dinner. She would fly back the next afternoon. I told her to take a bath and get some rest. About 20 minutes after we hung up, my phone rang again. Before I could even say hello, I heard grunting coming from the other end. It was my wife and she was obviously engaged in sex. She must've accidentally redialed me. I listened intently as I heard a man saying, "Do you like that, you like that, baby?" Then I heard my wife saying, "Yes, give it to me. Fuck me, Rob, don't stop. Fuck me good."

I couldn't believe it. Rob was the name of her boss, who was married and had three kids! Wow, I never even suspected a thing. I kept listening until they finished, my wife seemingly enjoying herself and her boss' cock. I thought for a second that I should shout through the phone and let them know I was there and they were busted. But then I thought again and just quietly ended the call.

I lie there awake for about an hour, wondering what I should do. Should I tell Carol I knew about her and Rob? Should I ask for a divorce? I had no idea. I wasn't really feeling anger. I felt jealous of both of them really. I told myself I'd figure it out in the morning. I turned off the light and went to sleep.

My phone rang at 7. It was Carol. She said, "I have some bad news." I prepared myself to hear her spill the beans. Maybe she figured out that her phone dialed me inadvertently. But what she said next came as a surprise.

"Jerry's dead."

"What?"

I just got a call from Renee. Jerry's dead. He was with some woman in a hotel room downtown, and he had a massive heart attack."

"Holy shit! How's Renee doing?"

"I think she's still in shock, but she sounded okay, considering. Can you go over there and check on her?"

"Yeah. Sure. No problem."

"Thanks. I'll see you tonight."

When Renee answered the door she was still in her robe and nightgown, but she was alluring as ever. I hugged her and held her tightly in my arms for a full minute saying how sorry I was. I'm such a dog, all I could think about was feeling those huge breasts pressing up against me. I got an instant hard-on. She'd been crying but her eyes were dry now. She said she'd been on the phone all morning with Jerry's relatives, the funeral home, and the police, who had called her first around four in the morning to tell her what happened.

She offered me coffee and as we stood in her kitchen she told me that Jerry had told her a few weeks ago that he wanted a divorce. She knew he was cheating but she didn't want to split up. Now fate had stepped in and changed everything. I reassured her that Carol and I were there for her. Renee had no family. Her mother and father, both only children, had died young, and her flaky brother lived on a commune somewhere in the Northwest, and refused to speak to her because he felt she was part of a "parasitic capitalist culture." Right. Whatever.

After the funeral, the shit really started to hit the fan. Renee discovered that her husband was actually broke. His business had been declining for years but he'd doubled down on putting on a good show. He'd spent money like a drunken sailor on clothes, cars, women, fancy restaurants and clubs, and their huge house in the best neighborhood. Worse than that, he had outstanding debts all over town. In his will, Jerry left money to several women that Renee didn't know but assumed were his girlfriends. The only thing she inherited besides his bills were the car and the house, which had a huge mortgage. Renee was beside herself. She had zero financial acumen, no job and no income. Carol felt sorry for her. I said she could get another husband in a second if she wanted. But Carol told that after Jerry she was totally uninterested in men.

I never said anything to Carol about what I knew about her and Rob, even when they went off again on other business trips together. I'm a pretty good poker player and I play a long game, waiting for my opening. And I think I just found it.

Carol asked me to help Renee sort out her money woes. Being a successful business owner myself, Carol knew that I had lots of experience with financial matters. Renee was totally out of her depth—a deer in the headlights. She'd sold off some of her jewelry to pay for the burial and the headstone and was now living off of the little cash she had left. But she was dead broke. I went over to Renee's house one day and calmed her fears and made her give me all of her bills, final notices, threatening letters from debt collectors, mortgage info—the entire lot. I enjoyed sipping a glass of iced tea as I watched her reach into closets on stepladders, kneel in front of cabinets and rummage under guest beds for all of Jerry's files. There were piles of stuff to go through. He was quite the con man. Renee granted me power of attorney to sort out her affairs and one by one I dealt with the trail of crap Jerry had left in his wake, pun intended.

A few weeks later, I told Renee I wanted to come over and go over where things stood on her finances. Carol was out of town again, so I had nothing else to do with my time after work. When I got there Renee was looking as great as ever, a straight grey skirt stretching across her ass and a white silk blouse that made her tits dazzle my eyes. She wore a double strand of pearls that had been her mother's and diamond earrings, the only things besides her rings that she had left. She asked what I wanted to drink but I told her I'd brought wine. I opened it and poured us each a glass. I drank the first one quickly and poured another, topping hers off too.

She sat on the couch, her back arched, her boobs straining against the shiny material of her top. Beneath it I could make out the white lace of her bra. She was nervous. I told her to relax and that I had very good news. I'd been able to refinance the house at a lower rate and reduce the mortgage payments, brought the payments up to date out of my own pocket, and settled most of her debts, many for pennies on the dollar. Of course I had to guarantee the mortgage myself. She'd wanted to throw everything of Jerry's away, but I'd donated it to charity and gotten a tax deduction for them. Sure there were ongoing expenses, but I told her not to worry. It was all under control.

She breathed a visible sigh of relief and said that I'd saved her life. I raised my glass and said, "to the future." We clinked glasses and she took a deep drink.

"Seriously, Dan, I really don't know how to thank you. You've been so generous. I'll always be in your debt."

"I think you know that you're not just a friend. You're very special to me."

"You're a good guy, Dan. Carol is lucky to have you. I tell her that all the time. I wish I'd found a husband like you. Instead I got Jerry."

"You know Renee, there is something you could do for me."

"Sure. Anything. Just ask."

I got up and sat down next to her on the couch. "I'd really like to see your tits."

The look on her face was priceless. Her mouth actually fell open. She stared at me for a few seconds before she managed to stammer, "What?"

"I've been staring at them from the first day we met and I've always wanted to see them."

"Dan, I can't do that. What would Carol say?"

"I wasn't planning on telling her. I think it's probably best if you don't either."

"I didn't think you were like that."

"I never was before. You're the exception."

"Why me?"

"Because you are gorgeous, that's why. Now you asked me what I wanted and I told you. I want these."

I reached out across her and grabbed her left breast. She inhaled sharply, shocked at my behavior.

"Don't Dan. Stop."

"I'm not going to stop," I said, as I squeezed and released a big handful of her silk and lace-covered flesh. It was firmer than I'd imagined and dense. I squeezed again and I could feel her nipple underneath starting to harden.

Renee turned away. I leaned in and squeezed her right breast. When I let go I could see both nipples now poking through the shiny material. I felt a rush as my heart pounded and my dick became hard in an instant.

"Please, do this for me. Unbutton your blouse."

Renee realized I wasn't going to give up. She looked down and slowly unbuttoned the top button and moved down to the next. When she was done she looked up at me.

"Go on, take it off."

Renee inhaled and slipped the blouse off. Her giant white bra covered most of her breasts. Her face went flush.

I reached behind her and undid the four-hook clasp of her bra. Her hands instinctively shot up to hold it in place, but I grabbed the front and tore it away from her body. Renee crossed her arms in front of her.

"Come on, Renee. Show them to me."

Renee lowered her arms and I got my real first look at the tits I had long fantasized about. They were more amazing than I'd hoped. Huge. Stunning. Magnificent. The slope of them started just below her collarbone and they jutted out so far until they suddenly curved back to her ribcage. Her skin was so milky smooth and pale, it looked like they'd never seen sunlight. Contrasting against her skin were large pink areolas. Her rosy nipples were bigger and thicker than any I'd ever seen, as wide and tall as a short stack of dimes.

"Jesus. They're beautiful"

"Okay. You've seen them." She got up and started to walk away.

I bolted after her and grabbed her from behind, my hands going right to her gorgeous globes, groping, and squeezing them. She wriggled and squirmed but I refused to let her loose. I spun her around and backed her against the wall. I bent down and greedily licked and sucked on those delicious nipples, tugging on them gently with my lips and teeth, and feeling them getting even bigger and stiffer in my mouth. I stepped back to look at them and was amazed how much they had grown in length when erect. They were also glowing bright red like maraschino cherries.

"Your tits are the sexiest things I've ever seen."

Renee looked embarrassed by her physical prowess and the effect it had on me.

"What do you want from me, Dan?"

"Everything. I'm going to have you, Renee. Every incredible inch of you."

"Even if I don't want you to? There's a name for that, you know."

"You want to call the cops on me? And risk losing your benefactor? That doesn't seem very smart. I'm the guarantor on this house now."

She stared at me as if to say, "I can't believe you."

"Turn around and put your hands flat against the wall."

Renee shook her head but did as instructed. I moved behind her and lifted her tits from underneath and bounced them in my hands like the playthings they were. Then I squeezed them again, this time more roughly, rolling and pinching her spectacular nipples between my fingers. Renee was making little tutting noises expressing her displeasure. My hands moved to caress that luscious round ass of hers. I unzipped her skirt and tugged it down over her hips, then let it fall to the floor. With one swift motion, her panties were at her ankles too.

"Step out of them," I ordered. Renee lifted one foot out of the heap of clothing and then the other. I tossed her clothes across the room. Now all she was wearing were her black high heels and her diamonds and pearls. I ran my hands all over her butt.

"Arch your back and stick it out for me."

She exhaled loudly like a petulant teenager, and stuck her butt out towards me.

"That's nice," I said. When I slid my hand between her legs, she gasped.

""Oh my God," she whispered softly to herself.

I rubbed her pussy, circling her clit first then slipping a finger into her slowly. She was very compactly built down there but as my finger worked its way inside I could feel the moisture and heat within starting to build. Renee's breathing quickened into short, staccato bursts, as if trying to suppress any pleasurable sensations. I moved my finger to her clit again as I leaned in close to her ear and whispered, "I am going to fuck you so hard." I spun her around again to face me. "But first, I want you to suck my cock."

"Wait, no. I'll do the other thing, but I... I just don't like to do that."

"Yeah, Jerry told me you always refused to give him blowjobs. Well that's not going to work with me. I'm you're daddy now and you're going to do it for me."

"No please, Dan ..."

"On your knees, little princess" I said as I pushed her toward the carpet. I unzipped my pants and pulled out my stiff dick. She looked up at me defiantly. As I stepped closer, my hard-on an inch from her face, she turned her head to one side. I reached out and held her chin in place. With my cock in my other hand I brushed the engorged head of it back and forth over her tightly pursed lips, then traced circles around her entire mouth with it. "Suck your daddy's cock!" I said."

Renee's lips parted and I slid the head between them. I took my time, telling her exactly what to do, starting with the most delicate licking and drawing her lips back and forth over the head, then making her run her wet tongue up and down the shaft like a dirty little slut before I started to fuck her mouth with increasingly deeper and faster strokes. She gagged and coughed and tried to pull away, but I told her to "Keep sucking daddy's cock," and she did, even though she continued to make plaintive little groaning noises with every thrust.

12