A.C. Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was really tired when I got to the room. I planned to set the alarm for about an hour and then check up on Jenna. But as soon as I hit the bed I was out like a light.

It was 7:30 in the morning when I woke up. Jenna was asleep in the bed next to me. She was naked as a jaybird. Her hair was all matted up to like it was wet when she went to bed. Why would she shower before going to bed? She is a bit of a neat freak but wouldn't she have been tired like I was and wanting to get to sleep? I was back to being highly suspicious. I started looking around for evidence.

But there wasn't any. I didn't see her dress or stockings anywhere. Her heels were out in the middle of the floor and that was it. No bra, no panties, no nothing. I saw nothing in the garbage cans and nothing in the toilet.

Next was her purse. I had always respected my wife's privacy so opening up the purse was going against my rather lean list of principles. As a kid, my parents and brother would open my mail, go through my wallet. They would search my closet and dresser drawers and I didn't like it. As a result, I didn't go through anybody else's possessions. But this was different. If Jenna was screwing around, I needed to know.

So I opened up the purse and there was Ron's piece of paper with his cell phone and his name and the Hyatt written on it. Put one in his credibility column. I noticed his number had the same area code as ours. I opened up her cell phone to check her history. Nothing was there. Did she get a call or was the history deleted for my benefit? My mind was racing in a thousand different directions.

My wife had denied Ron hitting on her when she first walked in the room. I knew that to be false after seeing him and then the paper. She also denied he had his hand up her dress. But Ron had said he was up there and apparently she wasn't wearing panties. I was building a good circumstantial case. I needed to get out of there before I lost it. I grabbed a quick shower and headed down to the casino.

I walked around for a while but couldn't relax. I went outside and strolled down the boardwalk for a while, but felt overcome with jealousy. At about 10:00 a.m., I returned to our room. Jenna was still asleep. I nudged her gently but she didn't stir. After a few more mild attempts to wake her, I decided to let her sleep and headed down to the casino.

Wouldn't you know it, there was Ron hanging out at the crap table. His two buddies were not around... As I walked by he saw me and flagged me down. Rather than obviously avoid him, I walked over to acknowledge him. As I walked over to him, he had a huge grin on his face.

"What did I tell you man?" he blurted out as I moved over to the table.

"What? You didn't get any where with her," I stated confidently.

"Oh yes I did," he said. "I told you, she was looking for it, and she got it big time," he offered with grinning satisfaction.

A sickening feeling grooved through my stomach as his words cut through me. I tried to reply to him but I was speechless.

"What's a matter man?" Ron asked me. "Aren't you happy for me?" he asked wondering why a guy wouldn't be happy to hear about his conquest.

Still stunned I managed to get out a reply, "No, No. I'm just not feeling too well right now. What happened?" I asked as I was very curious to hear what the hell had happened.

"Well, to be honest with you, I kind of blew some smoke up your ass last night," he told me. "When I first went over to her I had asked her where the bathroom was and she said she didn't know. Then she asked me who had the best breakfast buffet and I wrote down the Hyatt on a piece of paper so I could brag to you guys that she was in to me." What a piece of shit I thought.

He continued, "Then when I saw her later on at the table some guy got up as I walked by so I sat next to her. She didn't even remember me. Then as we both won and talked, she gave me a little peck on the cheek. Well I playfully put my hand on her hip and then moved to her knee. She laughed but also gave me a look like I should take it easy. So I went back to playing and she went to the bathroom. Yeah that's when you walked by."

My head was spinning as he confirmed everything Jenna had said. What an asshole I was last night I thought. Ron kept going with his story. "Well, a few minutes after I talked to you, Jenna – that's her name, she came back to the table. When she got up she was in a great mood, but when she returned she seemed a little irritated. So, I kind of backed off. I've found when women are angry, even at someone else, they generally aren't receptive if you know what I mean," he stated assertively.

Great a rocket scientist I thought to myself.

"So, I just kind of made same idle chit chat and cracked a few jokes for a while until she slipped back into a good mood. She slugged down a few drinks and then she started to win a bit as well," he said. "Anyway, after about 30 minutes we were back to joking around again. It was also obvious that she was a little drunk. I don't think she is a big drinker." He was right about that I thought to myself.

Ron went on, "So I got a little bold and put my hand on her hip again. She didn't offer any resistance so I moved my hand down to her knee. Unlike before she didn't protest at all. In fact, I could feel her relax her leg. So I started to rub her thigh and in a couple of minutes my hand was inches from her pussy."

He had my full attention. I was speechless.

Ron continued. "I moved my hand back down over her leg and planted a kiss on her cheek. No resistance. Then I lifted her hair and gave a few small kisses on the back of her neck. No resistance at all. In fact she let a moan. I then grabbed her hand and looked in her eyes and could see she was ready. I told the dealer that we wanted to cash out. She nodded and I helped her get her chips and helped her out of her seat."

I was stunned as I continued to listen to this kid ramble. "So we walked towards the elevator and I could see her start to hesitate a bit. She looked around the casino, I guess to see if her husband was around and then she kind of gave me an angry look. Then she just lowered her head and gave me a long passionate kiss that blew my mind. I put my hand on her ass and pulled her towards the elevator."

I was getting a real sick feeling in my belly but my dick was also starting to stir as Ron went on, "So we get on the elevator and this 40 something couple is staring at us. I had my hand planted right on Jenna's ass and we were making out hot and heavy. She moved her hand down to my dick and was feeling me up over my pants. She didn't even care that those other people were in the elevator. Then we got to my floor and spilled out."

"I thought you were staying in the Hyatt," I said.

"What?" Ron said. "Who told you that?"

"Uh er, -- I thought you had said that" I uttered.

"No. I never said that. Where have you been?" Ron asked dismissively. He seemed pissed off that I interrupted his story.

Ron continued, "So we get in the room and I wasn't sure what to do. I mean, I talk a lot of shit and I do pretty well with the ladies but I've never been with an older woman, never mind a white woman. But as soon as we got into the room she pushed me right over to the bed and took charge. I sat on the edge and she dropped to her knees, pulling at my belt. I lifted my ass and she wrested off my pants and boxers in one shot. Then she grabbed my cock and started licking and sucking the whole shaft real slow. I was hard as a rock and she grabbed hold and moved down and painted my balls with her tongue. She took her time and it felt so good I just relaxed and enjoyed this hot bitch. She slowly worked her way back to the head of my cock and took it into her mouth. She slowly circled her tongue around the head for a few moments and then slowly worked her way down my shaft. Her mouth felt so warm as she slid up and down getting a little further down on each stroke. She was fucking awesome and I was afraid I was gonna blow right there so I stopped her and pulled her up towards me."

Ok. What's going on here? This kid has to drag her off his cock. Is he bullshitting me? I was irritated; but I couldn't stop listening either. I was captivated and turned on by this kid's conquest of my wife. I couldn't even confront him about it because I had every opportunity to tell this kid hands off before anything had happened.

So I was reduced to a moron asking the stud questions, "So she didn't resist or try and stop at all."

"Are you kidding man," Ron bragged on. "I brought her up to me and kissed her and then placed her on her back on the bed and started playing with her body. She has great nipples, like erasers and I chewed on them lightly. She was really into it, moaning as I sucked. I started playing with them with my fingers and I moved down to her pussy. It was clean shaven man and super clean. I just started licking her clit and she went fuckin' nuts. She was wet and horny and tasted really good. I was lapping up her juices and she came really loud. It was incredible. So then she moved down and grabbed me and told me she needed me to fuck the shit out of her. I was surprised to hear such a classy white lady say that, but then I knew."

"Knew what?" I asked waiting for this kid's wisdom.

"She wasn't classy or better than the black girls I fucked before. She was just another slutty whore who wanted to get laid. So at this point I took charge."

"You didn't hit her?" I have asked, half stated.

"What's a matter with you man?" he asked me. "I don't hit women. No, I just took what I wanted and I wanted that pussy. So I grabbed her and put her in the middle of the bed and got ready to give her what she needed."

He snickered and then continued, "You know that bitch actually asked me to be gentle. She said her husband was a lot smaller and she hadn't had a dick that big in a while. I told her I'm sure a slut like her could handle it and she got turned on. So I just rammed it right in and she took it no problem."

Unbelievable! I never thought I was that small. I also didn't know she had fucked the big dick brigade before we met. I flashed back to the sex I had with her the weekend before. How turned on she got when I talked about her dressed slutty and all the guys checking her out. Now it was biting me in the ass. But I was nearly coming in my pants. What the hell was wrong with me?

Ron kept going, "I started ramming her pretty hard and she's screaming at me to fuck her harder. So I really started pounding her as hard as I could and she's was lovin' it. She had her legs spread wide, almost behind her damn back. I told her what a slut she was and she screamed out 'OH GOD FUCK ME!' at the top of her lungs and came really hard. I had to stop for a second to hold back my load and this little slut starts squirming and pushing for my cock. So I just started slamming her as hard as I could and finally just blew my load inside her. She just moaned and smiled as she felt my come inside her pussy."

Jeez, the way this story was going I thought he was going to say he lasted like a frigin' hour or something. So I commented a bit sarcastically, "I guess you didn't last that long, huh?"

"Well," he said, "It was about 15 minutes of pumping. She came 3 times. Yeah, the bitch told me while she was hugging me afterwards that her husband could barely last more than 5 minutes and never gave it to her that hard."

Man, this kid is killing me was all I could think. "So then she left?" I asked Ron.

"No way man," he retorted hastily. "There's a lot more. Like I said, I was feeling in control so I reached over and kissed my bitch. I told her to get ready for round 2. She nodded to me looking straight into my eyes. I got her another strong drink to keep her loose and then told her to drink up. She gobbled it down as ordered and then waited for my next command. So I told her to suck my dick back to life. She dropped down and started giving me a blow job. Now I was pretty soft when she started but she was persistent. After about 10 minutes of her constant head bobbing I started to stiffen a bit. As I started to get myself back I started calling her names. Suck it you dirty white slut! You love black cock don't you whore! Each time I called her a name, she sucked harder. It was fucking great."

I shook my head in disbelief. I couldn't believe it.

"I guess you're sorry you got married with all these whores out there," this prick said to me.

I couldn't speak. I just nodded to the kid. Hey lets face it, my master. I was defeated.

"So anyway, at this point I figured I'd have some fun with this slut," Ron snickered. "So I asked her if she wanted more black cock. She was like, yeah baby I want it. Then I was like well how about more than one? She looked back with a question at first and then her eyes opened. She danced around by saying that I was enough for her but I was determined. I said what good is having a white married slutty whore if I can't share with my boys. She grinned back at me. She liked being talked down to, but I could tell she wasn't really cool with my idea."

Whew, I was relieved. At least she had some pride. "I guess you can't get it all, huh" I reasoned to the man.

"Man you really jump to conclusions don't ya?" he laughed. "I told her that she was a 40 year old married slut whore and she should be happy I don't make her fuck the whole Hotel. She looked down and I told her to get back to sucking my dick. While she was sucking I called my boys and told them to come up, that the slut was hungry for more black cock. And when I said it she started sucking faster and harder. What a slut."

This guy was my daddy. I couldn't muster a sound.

"So I bent her over and started slamming her doggy style." The tortuous tale continued. "I was fucking nasty, banging her hard and calling every name in the book. And she kept bucking with me stroke for stroke. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back to me. I bit the back of her neck to leave my mark on the bitch. When the boys got up there they started yelling at her too and she was like a dog in heat. She was hotter than when we first started. I finally blew my load in side her and pulled out. I told the boys they could 'Fuck The Slut'. She just moaned.

"She didn't protest or say no?" I hoped as I asked.

"No man," he went on, "She was defeated at that point. She knew she was a slut for the night. Carl stuck his dick in her face and she sucked on it without missing a beat. Marcus stuck his big dick in her from behind and you could here her shout from the pain. If she thought I was big, well Marcus is really hung. No matter though. About a minute or two later she was lovin' that big dick. Those two guys took turns fucking her. They blew two loads each. She was a real mess when we were done with her."

Ok, I've got a horny and slutty wife. But not for me! This 22 or 23 year old kid, 23 year old black kid just took my wife and shared her with his friends. And everything he has told me fits the evidence. I should be beating the crap out of this guy but instead my dick was hard as a rock as he rubbed it in. I was speechless.

Ron had more to say. "Yeah, it was kind of funny. When Marcus was done with her we took her dress from her and told her that a true slut would go back to her room as is. So we threw her a small towel and her heels and purse and told her to hurry home to her husband. I wrote my number for her and told her to call me tomorrow for another round. We're gonna film the slut next time."

"Oh, forget it. I'm sure she's done with you guys. You can't treat a woman like that and expect her to except that kind of treatment," I lectured the kid. "She fucked up and made a mistake, but without alcohol you got no shot."

"You are a dumb guy man," he stated matter of factly. "Her husband probably does whatever she wants, whenever she wants and lets her make the rules. All that slut wanted was to be used and told what to do by a real man. Pay attention, or this shit could happen to your wife next."

Great advice. I congratulated him on his conquest and moped away. I can't believe I congratulated him on banging my wife.

I hustled back to the room again, this time armed with information. I climbed into the bed next to Jenna and gently massaged her shoulders. I admired her naked body as began to roll my face closely to her. I wound up with my nose inches away from her pussy. It looked a little red and swollen. No, I thought. This kid was a liar, she would never have put out for him. I nestled my nose into her cold lips. It didn't really smell as fresh as usual either. No way I thought as I licked my tongue lightly against her lips. Jenna bucked from her slumber.

"What the hell are you doing!" she yelled at me.

""Just taking what you wouldn't give me last night," I reasoned.

"Well that's because you disappeared. Now leave me alone," she ordered.

"Don't worry," I responded. "I'll do all the work."

"Cut it out, let me sleep!" she demanded as she kicked me with her foot.

Yeah, she wants to be told what to do alright I thought. What an idiot that kid was. I moved back up and massaged he shoulders. Jenna moaned softly as I diligently massaged my wife.

"So what happened to you last night?" I asked.

"Oh I just played blackjack all night. I couldn't stop," my lovely wife explained. Then some jerk kid spilled something on my dress so I had to get it cleaned. He left me his name and number but he probably doesn't have that much money. To be honest with you I think he was hitting on me. Anyway, I didn't want to wake you when I got in so I just grabbed a shower and went to bed. God I'm really tired."

I continued to massage my sweet beautiful wife. That kid had spewed nothing but lies. Jenna had a reasonable explanation for everything and I hadn't even accused her of anything. She had no reason to lie. I felt much better as I worked her lower back and the top of her shapely ass. She felt so good. I couldn't wait to be with her tonight. We wouldn't even leave the room. I gently kissed her shoulders and moved to her neck. I lifted her hair and blew on her bare neck with my eyes closed. I lightly flicked with my tongue and then kissed the nape of her neck. I felt aroused by the softness of my sweet wife.

And then I opened my eyes and saw the red blotch the kid had described earlier. What really happened last night?

12