A Case of Incest Ch. 01-04

Story Info
A brother and sister team get a case they'll never forget.
7.4k words
4.39
184.7k
148
12

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers

~For those of you after a quick fix - forget it and move on. This one is a stretch for me and I hope those that can read and want to stay the course appreciate it! The Crazy One may think I've abandoned him but I haven't...A lot has happened~

Chapter One

The radio DJ gave out the temperature as 89 degrees, just before I switched off the car. It was sweltering already and only 10AM. I gave my beat up Ford one last, forlorn, look as I knew what would await me when the day was over. I gotta get that beast in and have the air conditioner fixed! I thought and strolled off for my office. There was one saving grace for me, it was Friday and I had the weekend to my self. With a rolled up newspaper, a large cup of French Roast, Starbucks, coffee and a fresh pack of smokes I entered my office.

"Mornin' Roxy."

"Running a bit late, aren't we?" Roxy quipped back but, smiled a sisterly smile my way.

There was no use in lying. I was late and Roxanne knew all too well why. I gave back a "my head's killing me" look and her smile turned into that insufferable knowing grin. Roxy, being smarter, had left the bar early last night. I just hoped she wasn't going to start in with her "I told you so" speech again.

This day was going to be a long one and just as I opened my office door Roxanne piped up, "Maybe one day you'll listen to your sister!" The comment stopped me. I tilted my head back and groaned, fighting off the urge to strangle her. "Yeah, one day - we got any appointments?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Nope, looks pretty dead today. Guess you can nurse that..." I slammed my door closed cutting her off. "Hangover!" I heard her yell out. I was thankful the door was closed, as her yelling always made my eyes cross and head pound.

"Jesus Roxy, give a guy a break!" I muttered and eased into my chair.

Swiveling the chair, I propped up my feet on the desk, opened the coffee and lit a cigarette. The cigarette tasted like crap but, habits were habits and with a bit of coffee all seemed right with the world. Of course I hadn't opened the paper yet.

By a quarter after eleven I tossed the paper aside, thoroughly disgusted. Another priest had been caught administering to his alter boys, in an up and close personal manner; three more murders had been committed during the night; and city politics had taken another hit. Nothing ever seemed to change, except to escalate out of control. I sighed heavily and hit the intercom. "Roxy you got any aspirin out there?"

There was no immediate reply and I groaned wondering where the hell she had gone. Jamming my finger onto the intercom button a second time, I cleared my throat and was about to yell, suffering the consequences, when Roxy opened my door and poked her cute little face in. "Aw Frank, you hurting bad today? I don't have any aspirin but, I got some Midal. Want a couple?" She replied with a snicker.

"Gimme!" I snapped back, holding my head with one hand, and frantically motioning with the other. Roxanne strolled in holding her hands behind her back. It was a little game she liked to play and she knew it irritated the hell out of me. Acting coy and little girl like she asked, "Which hand Frankie? Guess which hand and Roxy will make you feel all better."

"Damn it Roxanne not today okay! Just give me a couple of those damn things."

"Ooooh, are we testy too! Well, they are for period use and you sure seem to be having one. What about cramps, you got them too?" She replied and giggled, waving the bottle in front of me.

With surprising agility I shoved my chair back hard and stood, grabbing the bottle before Roxanne knew what had happened. Her face told the story, as a look of shock and surprise came over her. "Jesus Frank!" She cried out and jumped back, at my sudden move.

I was just about to let her have it when a voice stopped me. "Logan? Is this Logan's PI Service?"

My anger at Roxy faded when I saw the woman's face. She was beautiful, perhaps far beyond that simple assessment. Roxanne stepped aside as the woman glided through the doorway and stopped in front of my desk. She was certainly no stranger to money, judging by how she was dressed. She offered a perfectly manicured hand and introduced herself.

"Cybil – Cybil Hawthorn. And you are?"

I cleared my throat and slipped the Midal bottle into my pants pocket before extending my hand, "Frank Logan. Please have a seat Ms. Hawthorn." I took her soft hand and shook it as I spoke, unable to take my eyes from her face.

When I did finally look away I was caught up admiring the rest of her. Cybil melted into the office chair and crossed her long legs. "Would you mind?" She asked, holding up a cigarette and then added, "And you are?" looking at Roxy with obvious distain.

"Roxy Logan, Frank's secretary and assistant." Roxy replied a little too terse. Apparently, Roxy wasn't as initially impressed with Cybil as I was. I rolled my eyes and gave Cybil a nod of acceptance and she lit the cigarette.

"Well Ms. Hawthorn, how may we help you today?" I asked quickly, trying to interrupt the female stare down. My head still wasn't all that and the last thing I needed was a cat fight. I gave Roxy a quick head gesture, indicating she should leave. Cybil turned away from Roxy slowly, letting her know she was in no way intimidated and answered me, following a deep draw from her cigarette.

"First of all it's Mrs. - perhaps I'm not in the right place Mr. Logan. I'm looking for a PI with discretion and sensitivity. Am I to assume that Roxy will be involved in your work?"

Roxy walked away but, turned at the door and shot a glaring look at me, following up by sticking her tongue out at Cybil. I started to grin and regretted it, as Cybil caught my look and apparently found nothing humorous.

"Perhaps, but I believe that's up to me MRS. Hawthorn. As for the rest, please be assured that Logan's PI Service is quite discrete. We have never had a complaint from any customer. The sensitivity issue was understood automatically by your walking into our office. Obviously you need something that can't be done other means - right?" I came back, lighting my own cigarette.

Following a brief pause, Cybil responded, "You're correct and you've made your point. May I call you Frank?" I nodded my head and eased back into my chair, listening.

"Frank, the matter I'm about to bring up is quite delicate. My husband, John, is CEO of Hawthorn Pharmaceuticals, perhaps you've heard of it?" She stated, pausing waiting for an answer. Not getting one she went on, "I have reason to believe he is having me followed."

"I see. What reason might he have Mrs. Hawthorn?"

"Cybil please, and must we go into that right now, Frank." Cybil replied in a matter of fact sort of tone. She never batted an eye, nor changed the inflexion of her voice. Keeping her eyes riveted on mine she took another drag from her cigarette.

"Yes, I think we do. You did say delicate, did you not?" I replied, resting my cigarette in the ashtray, before going on. "Or, would you like me to just assume this is a case of infidelity?"

Cybil's lips curled up in a small grin as she commented, "Humm, point taken again Frank. No, I don't think that would be wise – for you or me."

"Fine, then perhaps you can appreciate the fact I can't accept a blind case. Now if you'd like our help I suggest we get to the facts and I'll decide one way or the other. Am I clear?"

"Now Frank, I'm asking you to do a simple job and will pay you well for your time. Isn't that enough?" Cybil responded, changing up her demeanor, forming a little pout on her beautiful lips, trying to be coy.

I persisted and ignored her ploy, to Cybil's obvious irritation. After a long delay Cybil asked if I had anything to drink. I was growing tired of the game but, stood and walked over to the wet bar. "Is Chevas acceptable?" Cybil nodded.

"Rocks or water?" I asked.

"On the Rocks, please."

I dropped ice cubes in her glass, poured two drinks and added water to mine, mentally wondering if my partaking was a mistake. I dismissed the thought falling back on the old adage and waited for Cybil to go on. She did after a solid swig of the hi-ball.

"It's a question of incest Frank." She replied bluntly.

I choked on my first sip, stopping in a half squat, just above my chair. "What? Incest – did you just say incest?" I choked out, easing down into the chair with a shocked expression.

"You heard me correctly." Cybil remarked bluntly, casually taking another drink from her glass. As an added bonus, she uncrossed her legs and shifted positions. An awful lot of, tender, inner thigh was exposed and she seemed in no hurry to cover any of it.

It was my turn to pause, as I sat staring at the stacked blonde on the other side of my desk. Cybil was womanly perfection. Curly rings of platinum blonde hair fell on either side of sculptured face. Her azure blue eyes sparkled, under long eyelashes. Pouting lips, painted a luscious red, left their impression on her glass, when she slowly lowered it.

My mouth desperately wanted to move but I forced myself to silence, until I had thoroughly decided on what I should say next. Pretending to be thinking, I dropped my gaze to take in the perfectly round swell of her breasts, high lighted by the plunging neckline of her clinging red dress. Marilyn Monroe came to mind immediately.

My eyes had dropped to her full hips when she cleared her throat. "When you're done gawking I'd like to continue."

"You seem confused Frank, or preoccupied, so let me spell it out for you. I married the old geezer for his money and nothing else. My brother and I have had...shall I say a very long standing relationship. John has no idea but, if this private dick or whoever he's been using gets too close ..."

Cybil ended my confusion and my gawking with one comment. I eased back into my chair and whistled softly, as I rubbed my forehead. I was totally at a loss for words for the first time in my life. Finally, I put my brain and mouth in sync and commented,

"So, you want to know the "who and why" I take it."

"I figured you for a bright PI Frank but, my goodness you've just astounded me!" Cybil replied in a sarcastic tone and then went on, "Yes damn it, that's it! I'll take it from there."

Her sarcasm glanced off me, as I had gotten up to pour another drink. I'd finished my first too quickly. As an afterthought, while pouring my second, I offered her another. I took her silence as a no. I didn't much like the "I'll take from there" comment and told her so. There was a question of implication and she had just made the case even stronger. If Cybil decided that killing the purported stalker was a good idea, or the old man, I could very well end up as an accomplice. I told her as much and received a loud guffaw in return.

"Who's going to know Frank accept you and me? Do you want the job or not? Money is no object. You aren't the only private dick in the book, I'm sure."

"You're right Cybil but, I'm the best in the book. It's a $1500 a day - plus expenses." I countered cutting off another slam and stared into Cybil's intense blue eyes. She gave away nothing, not so such as a blink. Must be okay, she ain't arguing. I thought and jammed down on the intercom key.

"Roxy, draw up a contract for Mrs. Hawthorn."

"You got it." Roxy answered back, in a sultry voice for the benefit of just who I wasn't sure. My suspicion was pretty strong though. Forty five minutes later, I watched Cybil make the most of her exit. She still hadn't impressed Roxy. As for me, let's just say that finally seeing her well built ass, in the clinging skirt, stayed with me a while.

"We got work, you ready?" I asked Roxy after making sure the hall door closed.

"Yeah I guess. What's up with the bitch?" Roxy asked and then quickly added, "Have you ever seen a more obvious boob job? I ignored the question – to a point.

"Thinks she's being tailed and wants to know who and why – they're fake? Really, I hadn't noticed." I answered back and grinned. Roxy rolled her eyes in disgust.

"Bet she's fucking every swinging dick in town – that has money anyway. Her husband must cringe every time he looks at her." Roxy replied, sounding disgusted, and plopped down into the office chair. "So what do you want me to do?"

"Well little sister, it's like this..."

I went over what I knew and explained I wanted her to tail Cybil. I left out the real juicy part but, made it clear that when she confirmed Cybil was being tailed she was to contact me immediately. I wouldn't put my sister into a bad situation, under any circumstances, and I had the feeling things just might be heading that way.

Cybil had never quibbled over money. She simply handed me a retainer, a cool seventy-five hundred and gave me enough information to get a hold of her at any time. I gave Roxy the money and sent her on her way, after describing Cybil's car and giving her an address. The pair of hi-balls, while interviewing Cybil, had the appropriate effect and I decided taking the rest of the day off was the right thing to do. My head still hurt and I knew Roxy wouldn't mind the early leg work.

After Roxanne left, I recalled the bottle in my pocket. "Fuck it." I said aloud and took two of the female pain killers. "Twinkie modifiers" I called them and chuckled to myself. An hour later my head pain was easing, which actually amazed me. I gave it one more hour and then switched the office phone over to call forwarding. I was done for the day.

Chapter Two

I could never quite get past O'Leary's Bar. My hands always seemed to be on automatic pilot. The turn in was inevitable. My eyes still bothered me and I welcomed the dark, coolness, of the bar. A thought hit me as I walked up to sit down. Do you like abuse Frank or is it just the Scotch? Easing onto the bar stool I decided it was a little of both, as John greeted me. "You look pretty rough today there Frank - usual?"

"Yeah Johnny but just one, I've got a case and Roxy's working."

"Jesus Frank, do you ever work? That poor girl runs her ass off for you!" John replied walking away to fix the drink.

"And a fine ass it is to Johnny!" I offered in response.

Moments later Johnny was back and we shot the breeze until the bar occasioned other customer – I was early. "Be right back Frank, duty calls."

I used the time to muse over Cybil's words. Incest - Jesus what's the world coming to? I thought, just before visions of Roxanne's well rounded booty came to mind. The thought scared the hell out me and I snapped my head side to side in a useless attempt to clear my mind. Johnny noticed.

"What's wrong Frank? Bad booze?" He asked, ambling up to me once again.

"Nah, nothing like that – just some weird thoughts is all. You know Johnny, the kind you shouldn't have but, have anyway." I offered back.

Johnny nodded and smiled. With the ease of a seasoned bartender, he launched into several tales explaining how he knew exactly what I was referring to. "...and do you know what? She was only sixteen! I about shit when I found out! Thank God it was in time! God help me Frank, I keep having them dreams – you know?"

I laughed at Johnny's fearful, yet comical, expression and told him I understood perfectly. Our discussion went on for a bit longer and just as I was about to call it, my cell phone rang.

"Frankie, its Roxy." The voice announced.

"Yeah sis I know who you are." I answered sarcastically and then added, "What's up?"

"Plenty, the bitch is being followed. It's that low life Morgan from Dalby's PI." She commented in a whispering voice.

"Roxy just where are you and why are you whispering?" I asked, starting to get concerned.

"I'm at 2045 Mason, the high rent district. Ms LA-TE-DA came here and Morgan showed up shortly after." She explained, quickly adding, "I decided to hop the wall."

"Damn it Roxy I told you to just follow her!" I screamed into the phone. Johnny turned to give me a look and laughed. "Women - sisters or not, they never listen." He muttered and walked away.

In a lower tone of voice I continued, "Roxy I want you to get out of there! Stop screwing around – got it?" I growled into the cell phone.

"Yeah – yeah, I got it but..." She started to reply and stopped. After a long pause she spoke again. "I don't know who the guy is but, damn, she can take a good fucking! You'd be creaming yourself Frankie, that's for sure!" She added in an excited voice, yet managed to keep it to a whisper.

I slapped my hand against my forehead and slowly drew it down across my face, desperately trying not to yell again. I gave Johnny one of those, "Waddah ya gonna do?" looks and put my mouth in gear before my brain.

"It's her brother! Now get your ass out of there – NOW!" I growled forcibly into the phone. I regretted my words immediately. There was silence on the other end, a long drawn out silence.

Finally, Roxy spoke out, barely above a whisper. "Jesus, if I had brother that could..." I cut her off, demanding she leave once again and told her I'd fill her in later. The phone went dead. I shrugged my shoulders at Johnny and paid the tab. It was time to leave.

Chapter Three

I cursed loudly, after leaving O'Leary's bar. It was proper and appropriate, as far as I was concerned. "Christ, why in the hell did I tell her that?"

I clamored into my beat up Ford and drove off towards the house. I hated my car, I hated the house we shared and I hated the words that kept reoccurring in my head, "...if I had a brother that could..."

Could what? The thought kept popping up, over and over again. I knew Roxy would do as I asked; she was reliable in most respects and yet she worried me. "Much too easily distracted." I mumbled to myself, trying to force the words she'd spoken from my head.

Roaring into our driveway, I skidded to a stop, nearly hitting the garage doors. Ferociously, I slammed the car door shut, after getting out, hoping it would fall off its damn hinges. It didn't and like most Fords the sound was solid, like it never would fall off, irritating me even more. "Fucking car!"

I headed for the liquor cabinet as soon as I entered the house. One more wouldn't hurt and I was beside myself wondering how I was going to explain what I knew to Roxanne. Could what? The question hit me again, as I poured out a drink. I eased into my old rocker and sighed with some relief. It was short lived, as I raised my glass ready to drink, when my cell phone went off again. With no small amount of irritation I grabbed it thinking it was Roxanne, having ignored me. It wasn't.

"Roxanne, God damn it you'd better..." I began shouting.

"Frank - my goodness, what's going on - no joy in Mudville?" Cybil commented in a rye voice and laughed softly.

(Shit!) "Yes Cybil, what can I do for you?" My voice was strained but, even toned, as I tried to disguise the irritation I felt.

I heard a second voice in the back round, muffled yet indistinct. I was about to speak again when Cybil came back on, sounding very preoccupied. When she spoke her words were broken, sounding like she had run a marathon – out of breath, sort of.

"Frank, I..." She started and broke off. "Give me just a..." I heard more muffled conversation. I could just barely make it out and it caused me to break into a sweat. In whispered and hushed tones I heard, "Tony for God's sake not – Oh God, that's feels so good - Yes, yes I want it but – God, leave it in just don't move, I'm talking to the PI!"

"Hello? Cybil is every thing alright?" I asked, interrupting the private conversation.

"Yes of course. My brother was asking me if I wanted something." She responded hesitantly.

"Would this possibly be "Thee" brother?" I asked, emphasizing thee for clarity.

"Why yes, yes it is – have you started on my case yet?" She asked, quickly changing the subject. A soft moan escaped Cybil's mouth before I could answer. Sweat formed on my brow. I felt the first beads ready to start a slow roll down my forehead, as I replied.

MDF251
MDF251
749 Followers