A Catian's Dream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Humans and Catians have a long future ahead of them." Sereana said. "Sometimes... it's about simply knowing that there's someone else out there in the Galaxy who has nothing but your best interests at heart."

Jon chuckled, "All things considered, that sounds like a pretty good deal."

"Your people have much to offer the Galaxy in the years to come, Jon. I am convinced of that." Sereana guided the ship into a steeper dive, moving across the continent in a beeline for the Capital City. Condensation collected on the viewscreen as they hurtled towards their destination, the second sun setting behind them as the rays turned to purple night.

She continued. "As I'm sure you've noticed, my people are suffering from a shortage of viable Males at the moment." Sereana fidgeted back and forth in her seat. "Given Humanity's status as a Seminal species, we will likely be capable of interbreeding."

Jon reflected on his recent antics with Felicia in context to Sereana's words; the revelation was something of a gut-punch. "Oh..." He said, trailing off.

"I did not mean to make you uncomfortable, I am pointing out the simple fact that Humanity has as much to offer us as we do you." Sereana said, shrugging. "We can learn from each other."

Grateful for the opening she provided, Jon changed the subject. "I suppose you're right. After all, you still haven't seen 'Lee Bruce's' magnum opus."

"His what?"

"His best film." Jon said. "I have a small treasure trove of my own collection I can share with you, if you promise to bring them back."

"There are many strange aspects to Human culture that are depicted in those films." She said, glancing at him one last time out of the corner of her eye. "Perhaps the next time I view one of them, you could watch it with me? I would very much enjoy the chance to have your perspective on the subject."

He grinned at her as the ship came in for a landing. "Of course Sereana."

The Catian smiled at him, flashing her long fangs in an uncharacteristically wide grin. "My pryde-mates calls me Sirri."