A Cautious Man Ch. 09-13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within a few seconds, the door was opened by an attractive young woman, wearing a blouse and skirt under a parka. Aside from the winter coat, it was the uniform of a school teacher just as Bill remembered it, right down to the sensible shoes. But, there was no denying she was pretty, Bill thought.

"Hello, I'm Bill Orton. I'm here to see about the faulty heaters," he said, smiling.

"Hi ... I'm Marion Adams. I should be teaching here, but the kids had to move to another class. It's been pretty cold today. My feet are frozen." She was shivering and she stepped from one foot to another.

"Why don't you go inside and warm up. I can work here and maybe get things going again."

"Thanks. I'll be in the staff room or in the office if you're looking for me."

She hurried off toward the main building and Bill watched her go, admiring the attractive body almost hidden under the parka. He turned to the inside of the classroom and set about his work. Forty minutes later he heard the door open and Marion Adams stepped in, carrying two mugs on a small tray.

"I brought you some hot tea. I hope that's OK," she said brightly.

"Oh ... that's great. Thanks very much. My hands are a bit cold." He smiled broadly at the young woman and accepted the steaming mug from her. He leaned back against the window sill and took a sip of the tea, all the while admiring Miss Marion Adams.

"I just realized who you are," she said. "You're 'Silent Bill.' I haven't seen you in years."

Bill looked at her quizzically.

"You were in a few of my classes in high school. I guess you didn't notice me," she said coyly.

"To be perfectly honest, I really didn't notice many of the girls. I started my business when I was in grade eleven and it took up most of my spare time." I was an explanation he had given many times to the various people he couldn't place from his school days. He wondered sometimes if he had been unconscious for a period of two years.

"Was that my nickname? 'Silent Bill'"?

"It was ... with the girls. You were a real mystery. A lot of the girls thought you were gay," she laughed.

"Really?" He had been completely unaware of the talk about him at school. He didn't know whether to be insulted or not. He certainly wasn't gay, but who knows how many people might think that today.

"I gather you're not. I think I saw you with a nice looking lady a couple of months ago and you seemed pretty close."

"Yah, we were pretty close for a while."

"What happened?" She was poking at a sore spot.

"I'd rather not talk about it."

"Oh, sorry. I didn't mean to pry. Anyway, I gather you're not attached?" She was quite forward, he thought.

"Nope. I'm still single and available," he grinned.

"Good. Then there's a chance for me."

"Sure." He had stopped sipping his tea and was warming his hands on the sides of the cup. He was appraising the attractive woman and wondering what her next move would be.

Marion Adams was five foot six and her physical appearance was quite striking. She was a full-figured woman with large breasts, wide hips and lovely shaped legs. Bill found himself imagining her nude and was sure she would be quite something to see. It was all he could to keep from staring. She had short, dark blonde hair, light blue eyes, and pert, upturned nose and a wide mouth, highlighted by a subtle pink lipstick. He blouse was a simple white and her skirt was navy blue. The belt and shoes were black. It was the prototypical dress for a school teacher.

"Are your feet still cold?" he finally asked.

"A bit. If I'd known this was going to happen, I'd have brought my winter boots with me."

"Tell you what, you sit on your desk and I'll give you a foot massage to get the blood flowing. That will help warm them up." His offer was made in a serious vein and delivered without any innuendo whatsoever.

Marion appeared startled at first before a smile broke out; she walked to her desk, and pushed herself up on the edge. Bill moved to her chair and sat down facing her. He looked up at her and then, lifting her left leg, removed the shoe and began massaging the sole of her foot with his thumbs.

"Oh ... that feels nice," she cooed.

"Good!"

He worked slowly and methodically on her arch before moving to the ball of her foot and finally to the heel. He had spent a good five minutes on his task and was receiving appreciative sounding feedback from her. When he began, he could feel the cold skin on his hands. She wore nylons which offered no insulation whatever. When he had finished, the chill had disappeared. He left her shoe off as he picked up her right leg and removed the shoe from that foot. He repeated this process until he could feel the warmth return to her skin under the stocking. When he had finished, he slipped her shoes carefully onto her feet and stood up.

Bill had no idea that Marion had become aroused by his massage. He had not only restored the circulation and warmth to her feet, but he had accelerated the circulation in her sexual center. She was wet and worried that he would detect the scent of her arousal. Bill was nervous that he too had become stimulated by his attention to this woman. Marion's eyes were locked on Bill's head as he completed the massage. She almost willed him to look up at her. When he did, she couldn't stop from saying what she felt.

"God, Bill. That was sooooo good. You made me feel warm all over -- not just my feet."

Bill smiled at her and recognized the look in her eyes. It was lust and pleasure combined. He remembered that look in Darla and Zena. It was a look that invariably turned him on. It was time to strike.

"I'm glad you liked it. Was it enough to earn me a date?"

"Oh ... well ... of course. It was definitely enough," she laughed. She had hoped he would ask her out and he didn't disappoint her.

"Good. How about Saturday night and I'll take you to dinner? I know a great place to go."

"That would be great. Where do you have in mind?"

"Ambrosia. I've never had a bad experience there."

"Oh, wow. I've been there. It's fantastic. You're going all out."

"Why not?" he grinned.

"A girl might think you have ulterior motives, Mr. Orton."

"What me? Silent Bill? Never!" he laughed.

"How times have changed," she thought aloud.

Chapter 12:

Bill picked up Marion Adams at her parents' house just after six thirty on Saturday evening. He had made a reservation for seven and had allowed himself plenty of time for the drive. Marion had not disappointed him. She had chosen a dark red dress with deep cleavage and a tight, knee-length skirt. It displayed her assets in a most stunning manner. She wore a simple, black wool coat and a pair of black leather gloves to keep out the cold of the February night. Her high heels brought her height up almost to Bill's. She smiled as Bill held open the door of his immaculate Buick. The man had manners too, she thought.

Bill had been to Ambrosia at least a half dozen times. Twice with Zena and four times that he could remember with business associates as well as Sam, Buck and Bernice at Christmas. The head waiter now recognized him, welcoming him and the attractive blonde accompanying him. Mr. Orton had very good taste in women, he thought. Apparently, several of the men in the restaurant agreed. She was being watched as they were guided to their table.

Their dinner was perfect, as expected, and the service matched it. Marion was impressed with Bill and she was determined to get to know him. She had been waiting for "Mr. Right" and Bill was the first man to come along that gave her the signals that he might be the one. He was more mature than the men she had been dating and, for a change, was more interested in her than himself.

Bill drew Marion out about her life and hopes and experiences since they had left school. She had attended four years of college to obtain a teaching certificate and now, as an elementary school teacher, she was truly enjoying her job. She had no ambition to climb the ladder, opting instead for the pleasure of teaching very young minds. Her third and fourth grade classes were exactly what she wanted.

She had no current boyfriends and she echoed the words of many other young women of her age when she noted that she was having trouble finding a man who was ready for marriage and could provide for a family. She wanted two children and a nice house and, when the children were nearing teenage, a possible return to teaching as a substitute.

Bill got the impression she had given quite a bit of thought to her future and seemed to have responsible and realistic goals. He found he was quite comfortable with Marion and would happily date her again, if she was interested.

When Bill walked Marion to the door at her parent's home after their third date, she was frustrated. It was one thing to be polite and attentive, but Bill was showing no signs of seeking intimacy. She wanted to have sex with him. She wanted to find out if they were compatible in bed as well as the more conventional relationship. So far, a few less-than-passionate kisses were all they had shared. She was looking for a way to speed things up.

When Bill asked her out on their fourth date, she had decided to be direct and blunt. No more beating around the bush. As they were sitting in the car after a nice evening at the playhouse, she turned to Bill.

"Bill, I know this may sound very unladylike of me, but I want to know something. Is there a reason you haven't asked me to have sex with you?" There it was. No subtlety, just plain speaking.

"Ah ... uhmmm ... Marion. I don't know what to say. You are a very beautiful woman and I am very attracted to you. I guess the answer to your question is that I'm being very cautious. I didn't want to rush you, but ... I didn't want to rush myself, either."

"What is it about me or our relationship that you are uncertain about?"

"You and I are looking for the same thing, Marion. We're looking for a partner for life. I'm being careful because I thought I had found that person before and it didn't turn out to be her after all. I was just at the stage when I was going to ask her to marry me when I discovered her secret, a secret that changed everything between us. I thought I knew her and I was wrong. It was only a fluke that I found out. Only a fluke!" Bill was looking directly at Marion as he told her of his broken dreams with Zena. She would never know her name or the nature of her secret, but she would know that he valued honesty and trust above all other things in a marriage.

"I can understand that, Bill. But sex is about two people getting to know each other in the most intimate way. I find you very desirable and I hope you find me desirable too. I want to make love to you ... with you. I want to share that special feeling with you. We can decide later about where we go from there, but right now, I just need you to make love to me and show me who you really are. Can you understand that?"

Bill smiled. "Yes, I can understand that. I want nothing more than to make love to you. I didn't realize how you felt about it. I wouldn't know how to ask you. I'd probably mess it up," he laughed.

"Well, now that it's out in the open, what's left to decide?" She was grinning at him and a tense moment had turned into something lighter.

"Uhmmm ... I guess we can go to my place, if you'd like to?"

"OK, that's fine. We sure can't go my place," she laughed.

They drove to Bill's apartment, talking to each other as if they were on their way to a movie or a coffee shop. It was a strange atmosphere and he was uncertain just what would happen when they reached his place.

Marion seemed to be in playful mood, despite what Bill viewed as the seriousness of the occasion. She was almost giddy and he wondered if it was nerves and she was trying to hide them. As they climbed the stairs to the living area, Bill wondered just what was likely to happen. He had no strong feeling of lust or desire for this woman despite her obvious charms. He was definitely going to need some "warming up." He was about to get a lesson in "warming up" that he wouldn't forget.

Bill took Marion's coat and hung it in the closet. He asked if she would like something to drink and she suggested a white wine. Fortunately, Bill had a bottle in the refrigerator and opened it, pouring each of them a glass. They sat together on the sofa, saying nothing and sipping their wine. Bill was about to turn to Marion when she stood up, placed her wine glass on the side table, walked to the compact stereo, selected an FM station with some romantic music, kicked off her shoes and walked back to Bill. She knelt down and pulled off his shoes and then stood, held out her hands to him and helped him to his feet. They began to dance to the music. Not a word had been spoken.

Marion pressed her voluptuous body into Bill. He was about to get a demonstration of a wanton woman on a mission. She began undulating her hips and rubbing her belly against Bill in time with the music. Her eyes were watching him, just as his were watching her. He had a small smile on his face, but inside, he was beginning to boil. She turned around in his arms and began to rub her lovely, round butt into his crotch. Bill's hands went immediately to her breasts and with his forefinger and thumb, he probed and pinched and plucked her nipples as she ground her glorious backside into his groin. Meanwhile, Marion was sensing his rising erection. It was the reaction she had been expecting to achieve.

She could feel now feel the heat building inside her lower body. She sensed the wetness in her pussy. She continued with her hand, carefully gripping his erection through his trousers. She continued to grind herself into him, with her hand between her butt and his cock. He reached for the tab of her zipper on the back of the lovely red dress and pulled it down. As it opened, he confirmed his suspicion that she was not wearing a bra. He reached around her again and slipped his hands inside the top of the dress and ran his palms and fingers over her breasts, making sure he stroked the nipples.

Marion moaned at his touch and her hand squeezed his cock before turning again toward him. He pushed the wide straps of her dress off her shoulder and began to push the garment down, revealing her upper body and her most impressive breasts. She reached for his belt and undid it before pulling down the zipper of his pants. Her hand snaked inside, finding the opening in his shorts and finally making contact with his now fully erect manhood. The dance had now progressed to a sexual arousal contest.

Bill pushed Marion's dress down over her hips and as it fell to the floor, she stepped deftly out of it and began to strip her fully clothed partner. His jacket and tie had long since disappeared and she was now unbuttoning his shirt and with one hand and stroking his cock with the other. His pants had fallen around his ankles and with a shake of each foot, he was free of the legs. And there they stood, Marion in panties and thigh-high stockings, while Bill was in shorts and socks.

Neither of them was much interested in anything but getting to the next stage. Marion pulled Bill back down on the couch and within seconds, his socks and shorts and her panties had joined the other clothes on the floor. Bill had liked the look of the decorative tops of her black hose and had suggested she leave them on.

Marion mounted him, grasping his erection and gradually lowering herself onto him. It took some time for her to work his cock all the way into her, but the immense feeling of satisfaction she got from being so completely filled was worth the wait. She began to move, and as she did, her breasts began to bounce with the rhythm of her movements. When she was younger, she had learned to make her already large boobs orbit in tandem, in the same manner as an exotic dancer, but without the tassels. It was a skill that she used to entertain the girls in the locker room at school, and later, the boys who were lucky enough to get her to show them her little trick.

Bill was enjoying the show. She was bouncing in time with her rotating breasts, and she was enjoying every second of it. Marion was issuing little grunts each time she sank onto him, all the while watching Bill. Suddenly, she stopped and climbed off Bill. She crawled up to him on all fours and announced her next preference.

"Take me from behind, Bill. I love it doggy style." It was an order, not a request.

Bill had done this many times with Darla and a few times with Zena. He enjoyed it too, but he would let Marion tell him how aggressive he could be. Zena preferred it slow and steady, while Darla was much happier with a more powerful stroke. As he entered Marion, it didn't take long to find out what she wanted.

"Yah ... do it, Billy ... hard ... drive it, Billy. Fuck my hot pussy with that big cock." She had turned to look back at him and he saw wildness in her eyes.

Bill was unaccustomed to the language, but there was no mistaking what she wanted and he was determined to please her. He gripped her hips and began to rapidly slap his groin into the lovely, round mounds of her ass. She wanted it hard and fast and he was going to give her just that.

"Oh, fuck, Billy. Drive me baby. Hammer me. I love that big cock of yours." Her head was down on one of the pillows and she was talking back under her body and she watched his rigid manhood driving into her relentlessly. He kept up the pace for several minutes until Marion began to exhibit signs of her impending orgasm.

"Shit, here it comes ... here it comes ... oh fuck ... it feels so good. Billy, it feels sooooo ..." she never completed the thought. Her cry of release was incomprehensible -- a long drawn-out call of pleasure. When it ended, she sank slowly to the bed on her belly and let out a loud sigh of contentment. She was silent for a while as she recovered from the experience.

"Bill, that was fabulous. That was so good. You really know how to make me come." She rolled on her side to look back at him as he was recovering his breath from the frantic exertion. What she saw made her eyes widen in shock. He was still erect.

"Jesus, Bill. You're still hard. You're a regular sex machine." She wasn't laughing, it was a statement of admiration.

"You're going to be all I can handle tonight, aren't you."

Bill was still breathing heavily, but had not responded to Marion's compliments. He was trying to get used to the language and the wild sexual abandon she had exhibited. It was all new to him and he wasn't sure he liked it. And the name, Billy. Where did that come from? He hadn't been called that since his was six. It was childish, but in the heat of the sexual moment, it was her spontaneously created name. Marion Adams was a very different woman than he had expected.

Marion was a good deal more experienced than Bill realized. She had been sexually active at sixteen and had been with a large number of boys and men over the past seven years. She knew exactly what she wanted in a bed partner. Bill was a very good candidate. He had size and he had skill. More importantly, Bill had something else Marion desired -- a future that looked like he could provide the niceties of life for her and their children. He had moved to the top of her "Mr. Right" list in a very short time.

With typical woman's intuition, she sensed Bill's reserve and discomfort with her uninhibited behavior and foul mouth. Perhaps she had gone overboard. She wouldn't compromise on the aggressive sex she craved, but she might be smart to tone down the language. She had never heard Bill swear, not even once. It was something she would have to discipline herself to control, even in the throes of an orgasm. Her pet name for him, however, would stay. She was determined to make him hers in every respect.