A Cautious Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers

"What are these from?" she asked, lightly stroking my restraint marks.

"You know, it felt like a dream, so I'm not really sure, but I think that someone tied my hands and feet to the bed posts. They drugged me, and I'm just coming out of it now. I was in such a stupor that I don't know what they did to me, if anything, while I was out," I replied, rubbing my wrists, and then holding my head with both hands for effect. "How long were you gone?"

"Well, they kidnapped me about ten p.m. last night, and returned my key and let me go about ten minutes ago. It's now 5:30 a.m." she responded.

"No wonder I have to pee," I chuckled, then got up and ran to the bathroom as she giggled.

As I was relieving myself I reflected that Brittany was unexpectedly calm given what she had been through, and that she didn't know about my safety during that time. There were no tears, sobs, or clutching. She seemed happy and relaxed. I pushed those thoughts to the back of my mind while working out in my brain the story about my "incarceration" that I would stick to.

When I returned to the bedroom I said "Brittany, my head is full of cobwebs. I have to sleep. Did you get any sleep?"

"Not much," she replied, taking off her clothes. "I put the 'Do Not Disturb' sign on the door. Let's at least get four or five hours sleep."

We both fell asleep almost instantly -- at least I know that I did, and I didn't feel her moving at all as I spooned her.

Apparently Brittany had set the alarm for 8:30 a.m. because that's what the bedside clock said when it went off.

As worn out as my cock was from the previous activities, since the ecstasy that they brought me still had me on a natural high, after both Brittany and I made a pit stop we snuggled again. I felt a little guilty for doing it, but I needed to inspect her pussy to see if it had been worked over the night before; so I went after it, no holds barred.

From what I could tell there was no redness, no unusual fluids, no nothing that would indicate to me that she had been fucked even once, let alone multiple times, the approximately seven hours that we were apart. In fact she reacted completely enthusiastically to my oral undertakings.

I probably ate Brittany longer, more vigorously, and through more climaxes, than I ever had before. My reasoning was that if I got her sexually exhausted enough if my performance with my dip stick was not up to par she wouldn't really notice. Plus I could still blame the drugging. I was pleasantly surprised that by the time of her fifth orgasm courtesy of my fingers, lips, and tongue, my cock was almost as hard as it had been the night before.

I buried myself in one thrust, put her heels on my shoulders, and pummeled her with everything that I had. It resulted in a very satisfying orgasm for both of us -- not earth-shattering like the ones that I had the night before, but very nice.

At breakfast Brittany and I agreed that we would let what happened the previous night and early morning remain a mystery. Neither of us espoused any physical damage, none of our belonging had been taken, and there was nothing concrete that we could tell the cops. At least that's how I presented it.

We had a wonderful low-key time the next two days, swimming, kayaking, getting spa treatments, dancing, and eating. We fucked once more the first day, and twice the second day, all three wonderful if not momentous experiences.

When we got back to reality, the kids were happy to see us, my parents were relieved to turn the kids back to us even though they had thoroughly enjoyed their time with them, and our friends greeted us warmly.

I made a point of visiting each of the couples that had chipped in for our mini-vacation. I had multiple reasons for doing that. Foremost was my desire to thank them personally. Second, I wanted to see Gail's reaction. Third, I wanted to see the reaction of the woman who had given me the two best one-on-one sexual adventures of my life. Fourth, I wanted to see if I could figure out who the second woman in the threesome was.

When I went to Gail's house her husband was getting ready to go somewhere with their two kids. He was very pleased that Brittany and I had enjoyed ourselves, we shook hands, and then he left. Gail had a cat-that-ate-the-canary look.

"So, Gail, do you have any first-hand knowledge of what happened on our trip?" I asked her point-blank.

"How could I, Bill?" she coyly replied.

"I thought that maybe you remembered being part of a threesome with me the first night we were there? Or was it so blasé for you that you wouldn't recall it?" I continued, staring into her eyes.

Gail giggled then asked "How did you know that it was me?"

"Do you think that I could really forget those boobs?" I replied, nodding toward her chest.

"I guess not," she giggled. "Did you enjoy yourself?" she asked rhetorically.

"It was my only threesome ever, and it was fantastic," I retorted. "However, I have some questions. Who was the woman that we shared the experience with, who was the woman with the smartphone, and did Brittany know about it?"

"Poor Bill," she laughed, holding one of my hands. "It was just an expression of our appreciation for what you did for four of your neighbors, your sister, and your wife, and all of us are sworn to secrecy. I want it to remain a mystery and will never, ever tell you. In fact, I'm a little disappointed that you found me out; betrayed by my tits once again," she continued, laughing harder.

"I'll find out on my own," I said with a fake sneer.

"I sincerely doubt that," she chuckled.

"Well thanks for the fantastic experience, anyway," I said after kissing her hand.

"No, thank you. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed fucking you. I do have to make two things clear, however," she smirked.

"What's that?" I inquired.

"You can never let my husband know. He thinks that I made a quick trip to visit an old college friend. Also, it will never be repeated. As much as I loved your cock in me I'm not a cheater. It was a one-time thank you for saving me from being raped, but if I did it again I couldn't live with myself. Understood?" she said.

I smiled. "I accept your thanks. No one except me and the other two women involved will ever know what happened, and I feel the same way that you do about cheating." I wasn't sure that I meant the last remark.

We kissed -- not a little peck on the cheek, but a lasting soul-to-soul kiss -- and then parted with smiles.

I was unsuccessful in identifying the other woman who was in the threesome with Gail and me. Maybe it wasn't even someone I knew but just a friend of Gail's? Anyway, all the other neighborhood women played it completely cool, so I'll likely never know.

The next few weeks I tried to put the threesome and the subsequent super-sex out of my mind. Unfortunately, it was impossible. While I was willing to accept no more sex with Gail and never knowing who the third part of the threesome was, or if Brittany knew about it, I couldn't let the super-sex just be. I had to follow up with the woman who delivered that ultimate sexual experience, including my first ass fuck, to me.

I knew that my sister Tess hired a babysitter every Tuesday and Thursday to take her soon-to-be-toddler for four or five hours. She always went to the gym to work out for two of those hours and then normally just had the other two or three hours for some "me" time for herself. She normally got back from the gym about one p.m.

I took a Tuesday afternoon off work to solicit advice from her. I was waiting on her front porch when she returned from exercise. I had a key to her house, but didn't want to startle her by being inside when she returned.

"Bill, great to see you," she greeted me with her normal big smile, warm personality, and tight hug. I couldn't tell for sure when she hugged me if she could feel my stiff meat. "To what do I owe this pleasant surprise?"

As we walked into her house I said, "Tess, there's something I really need to talk to you about."

"Oh yeah, I hope that it's nothing serious," she replied with a smile on her face but with a perplexed look in her eyes.

"Well, actually it is. Can I expect you to keep it confidential; to never tell anyone?" I queried with a serious tone.

"Sure," she responded, also in a serious tone.

"There's a woman that I've come across that I've fallen into mad, passionate love with. She isn't a threat to my relationship with Brittany, but she is a threat to my sanity because I can't stop thinking about her. I recently had sex with her and it was so off-the-charts phenomenal that I have to seek a repeat," I continued.

"You mean that you cheated on Brittany?" she asked.

"Actually, I didn't have any choice in the matter at the time. I was restrained. However, even though not given a choice at the time I'd do it again in a heartbeat."

I could see a glimmer of understanding, perhaps mixed with fear, in her eyes. In a hoarse voice, obviously searching for words, she said "Uh, Bill, uh I don't understand; uh, well, what do you mean by 'restrained?'"

"I saw you Tess!" I blurted out. "I know that it was you!"

She got a shocked look on her face. Then I walked over to her, took her in my arms, and laid the most passionate kiss of my life on her.

At first Tess resisted, although not strongly. When I came up for air with a tear in her eye she said "Bill, I'm so sorry; I never should have done that. We can't..."

I cut her off. "It seemed to me that you thoroughly enjoyed it, that it was spontaneous -- not part of your original plan to just have Gail and her friend give me a threesome -- but that you really got off on it."

"You know about Gail too?" she asked, truly surprised.

"Do you think that I could forget her tits?" I rhetorically asked. "But it's you that I want, not her."

"But Bill, we..." she started to say, interrupted by the even more passionate kiss that I planted on her.

Tess melted in my arms. Striking while the iron was hot I quickly removed her clothes, still somewhat sweaty from her workout. I pushed her back onto her living room sofa, spread her legs, and then dove tongue first into her pussy. Despite the remnants of her exercise sweat and associated mild odor it was the most delicious thing ever.

After I drove Tess through two oral orgasms I turned her on her hands and knees on the couch, got behind her and buried myself balls deep in her consummate snatch. I banged her pussy vigorously while rimming her asshole with a thumb. We quickly exploded in mutual orgasm.

In the afterglow of our sexual pinnacle, as we lay side-by-side, I stared into her face. "I've always loved you in every way more than anyone else in the world," I earnestly told her. "I guess that I repressed my sexual desire for you until you gave me the two best fucks of my life. I can't repress it anymore. It will drive me loony!"

"I've always loved you in every way too since I can remember; I couldn't help myself that night. I never should have done it. There's no way that we can put the Genie back in the bottle now, is there?" Tess asked.

"No way in the world," I replied, each word punctuated by a gentle, loving kiss.

Then I made love to my sister Tess, knowing that we would forever forward have an enhanced relationship.

imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers