A Certain Perception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of the time, I do the ho' stroll with his other bitches. They have been my girlfriends since I first came out. We party together regularly, as well as socialize on the street in between dates. They are so jealous of me for having my pretty titties, tush, and pussy. They should be. Eat your hearts out, Bitches!

Do I miss it all, my former life? Not really. After getting over the initial shock, I have adapted quite well to my new lifestyle. Kyra was right; this WAS my fantasy in the first place. That she stripped me of myreality and replaced it with this one does not diminish the power it now has over me. I have everything I have ever really desired. And if I ever need a 'nip and tuck', Bruce has promised he will be at my disposal.

How do I know - and that he hasn't asked her to marry him yet? He told me. I never said I hadn't kept in contact - close, personal contact - withhim. Kyra doesn't want to tell him about her past? That washer mistake. You see, dear, sweet Brucie has a kinky side. He picked me up one Thursday night. It was my first night back on the street after my SRS. I was still really tight then - and really horny from weeks of no sex. I knew Darius had been getting it on with one of his other girls while I was recovering. That had me steaming.

Bruce was out cruisin' the 'hood for a date - a veryspecial date - and recognized me right away. It turns out the poor boy has had a major Jones for me for a while. At first, his involvement was just as Kyra had told me. She confided her plan to him; she was playing on my fantasy and transforming me into areal whore to get me out of the way so the two of them could be together - and would he help? Just for her?

Brucie had fantasies of his own. I remember sitting in his office and him telling me he was "fascinated" with my case. He told me the rest that first night he picked me up, sitting in his car with my hand gently caressing his naked, angry Jones. What he hadn't been able to tell me then was his attraction to hookers - the nastier, the better. He hadn't really considered aT-Girl hooker before, but after all my surgeries, and seeing the way I had turned out, and seeing me in action on Kyra's videos....

He would have followed up on his "fascination" much sooner - if Kyra had not been watching him like a hawk. Of course, she wouldn't evendream of telling him how to get in touch with me. True, he knew where the hotel was and figured I would still be there, but he didn't dare contact Darius. He knew I 'dated'; Kyra couldn't stop gloating over how she had turned me out as a common ghetto ho', good only for sucking and fucking. She didn't know how much she was turning him on - tome. Finally, he realized the only way he was going to 'scratch his itch' was to come find me - and date me. "There is just somethingso erotic about girls like you," he told me that night.

'Girls like me'? Whatever. Honey, you don't have to tell me twice. I came on to himso nice, got himso hot and bothered. He feltso good in my tight, wet, cunt. Did heever cream my pussy! Brucie told me it was the best $300 he had ever spent. There is something deliciously depraved about fucking a cheating 'husband' with a pussy his cheating 'wife' has just paid for!

He has been a 'regular' ever since. As Kyra said, he's just a man - and men have needs. I satisfyhis very nicely - the ones he won't admit to his girlfriend. He fears she would never understand his desire to be with a 'a girl like me', as he put it, and that she would find some insidious way to take it out on him. Of course, I confirmed his fears. After all, just look what she did tome (snicker!). I promised him this would just be "our little secret".

We've talked. You know;really talked. I don't do that with dates; after all, they're just dates. But this one.... I hate to say this, but Bruce really is a nice guy. It turns out he was not completely on board with Miss Kyra's Master Plan. He was glad I had gotten clean while recovering from my SRS. It's mostly true. I still do a little Blow with the girls or to keep up appearances with Darius, but nowhere near what I was doing before. Iam completely off pain-killers. That was the part of Kyra's scheme he genuinely despised. He hadn't proposed to her because of it. If she was capable ofthat, what else was she capable of?

Now, hearing the rest of the story from my side, he is having second thoughts about their entire relationship. He doesn'tneed her money. With his practice, he can write his own ticket anytime he chooses. The damndest thing is, he is causingme to have second thoughts, too; not about what I am, but who I am with. Let's face it; Darius is just a thug with a big dick. There are other crews out there who are always looking for ways to take over his turf. Ours is a high-risk lifestyle - and shit happens.

Besides, he hasn't been faithful to me; why should I be faithful to him? Bruce and I aren't making any immediate plans to get a place together, but being his 'kept woman' might not be so bad. He can afford it. Who knows? If he is as kinky as I think, hemay want me to keep on dating - just to have me tell him every juicy detail while he is pumping that great, big cock of his in and out of me. I have been dropping hints, teasing him; if he ever gets tired of his scheming, two-faced, rich-bitch society pussy.... He's weakening - and I can bevery persuasive.

Darius and the streets are still my reality, but I'm keeping my options open with Kyra's 'real man' every Tuesday and Thursday night. I wonder if he tells her he is taking a night class?

1...345678