A Chance Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,417 Followers

Finding what she says to be fascinating, they both nod, not knowing how else to respond.

"Jordan and Rhiannon, you already know what happened during the Middle Ages. A jealous enemy took Jordan's life by trickery and you were not able to live your lives together as it was meant to be. This nagging memory is what brought you two together now." She looks at the cards in front of her. "This enemy, unfortunately will follow you throughout the ages. The hatred and anger emanating from this individual is what brings them back every time. Just like the love you have for one another brings you back time and again."

"Who is this enemy?" Rhiannon asks.

"Ares." Jordan states plainly.

The young woman looks between blue eyes and those the color of coal. "Ares, the god of war?"

Delmar nods. "This enemy comes as a female and sometimes as a male. The problem that he has sometimes in not finding the two of you is because his selfish nature blinds him. He falters, messes up and gets caught. Those are the times that the two of you have lived fully into old age." She picks up the cards to put them back in the deck. "Are there any questions?"

"I'm still in shock over all of this coming out in the open. I can't think of any questions right now. But I'm sure later I will." Jordan looks to her lover.

"Same here. I need time to digest it all."

"Well then, Amber and I will head out to Whistler's Tavern for lunch. We'll see the two of you later." She stands up. "Rhiannon," She holds out her arms and embraces the young woman, "Welcome home."

The lovers stand together by the window in silence as they watch mother and daughter leave. Jordan faces the strawberry blonde, and running an index finger softly down the side of her face, she says, "I love you so much that my heart threatens to explode."

Rhiannon leans forward to kiss the hollow of the warrior's throat. "I love you too. And I intend to show you every day with my whole being."

A stomach suddenly grumbles loudly in the room.

"I guess we should feed the little monster in there." Jordan points to the blonde's belly.

Rhi playfully slaps her hand away. Suddenly her lips are captured in a passionate kiss that leaves her panting when it's finished.

"Let's go, Little One. Starting tonight, we'll have time to reacquaint ourselves with each other." She says as she takes the small hand in her own.

*******************

"Rhi, I was wondering what happened with you. You've been gone quite a while. I thought you were just going to the bathroom? Are you okay?" Ver asks.

"Yep. In fact I'm feeling pretty awesome. Let me tell you what happened." Rhiannon takes a seat at the table while there aren't any customers in the shop, and shares the story of meeting Delmar and the revelations that unfolded.

*****************

By early evening Jordan paces the floor. She can no longer wait for seven o'clock in order to shut down. The fact that she made two thousand dollars selling two long swords, two short swords and a dagger, doesn't matter to her.

"Jordie?" Amber calls out as she closes and locks the shutters.

"Yeah."

Amber smiles because this is the first time she has seen her aunt come across as not having it together. "Here's the cash box. It's time to go. Are you going to bring the Land Rover around to load it?"

Jordan looks at her watch.6:53pm "Oh yeah, of course. I'll be right back." She sprints down the road. Taking a short cut by the pond, she hops into the vehicle. As she pulls up in front of the shop she sees Rhiannon sitting on the bench by the doorway. "Hi," she says with a huge grin.

"Hi yourself." The blonde stands to kiss her. "I forgot to tell you that I have the next few days off. So if you're not busy, I thought we could...."

"I would love to. Whatever it is, as long as it's with you."

"You're off from work too?" Rhi asks.

"I work from home. It's nice being my own boss." She says with a smirk into green eyes.

"How nice." Rhi comments with a smile.

"Jordie, I'm leaving now. I put everything I could carry into the SUV. I'll see you two next weekend." She winks mischievously at them.

"Thanks Shrimp. You did a great job this weekend. I'll see you later."

"Bye Amber. It was nice meeting you." Rhi adds as the young teenager walks off.

Amber gives her the thumbs up as she continues, on her way.

Jordan takes one last look in the shop, and picks up two broadswords in their cases to place in the vehicle. Locking the shop doors, she hops in the SUV.

Rhiannon is gazing intently at the pair of Sais that was left in the passenger seat. Her small fingers stroke the weapon from top to bottom. "You did a beautiful job on these."

Jordan looks at her, and confidently states, "They're yours."

"Oh no, you don't have to..."

The tall woman cuts her off. "When I made them, it was like I had to. It was the first time I dreamt of you. That dream haunted me for almost a year so I went ahead and made the Sais. There was no way I could part with them. Had I sold them, it would not have been right." She places a hand on top of Rhiannon's. "They are yours."

"Thank you." She puts the weapons back in their case. "I absolutely love them. I'll be able to make use of them at work."

Jordan frowns. "You need them at work?"

"I teach Aikido to children and teens during the school year."

"Ah, a Sensei. How long have you been studying the art?"

"Hmm, it's been ten years already. I very much enjoy it. And I like working with the kids. It gives me joy to teach them an art that isn't violent. I've seen many kids over the years who were once very timid and scared, walk away confident in themselves and more outgoing."

"Sounds wonderful. Well, I guess that explains the days off." She smiles at the strawberry blonde.

"Could we stop by my place so I can get a duffel bag together?"

A dark eyebrow arches up under Jordan's bangs. "What makes you so sure you're coming to my place and that you need an overnight bag?"

Rhiannon leans over and runs a hand up the inside of the tall woman's thigh. Reaching the crotch, she grazes the material of the jeans with blunt fingernails and says, "I just know."

Jordan's knuckles turn white while gripping the steering wheel. She faintly feels the touch through her pants and doesn't realize she is holding her breath until she notices the need for air necessary. "Okay." She squeaks.

********************

"So, do you want to go out for dinner?" Jordan asks as she pulls into the gravel driveway of her ranch style house.

"Could we just order out?" Rhiannon asks sheepishly.

"Of course."

Grabbing their gear from the back seat, she surveys the surroundings of the house and all of the land around it. Guess, you don't have to worry about neighbors bugging you, huh?"

"Nope. And that's the way I like it." Jordan leads her inside where they drop their stuff in the entryway. "So what are you in the mood for?"

The small woman turns to face her host. "Oh... I know whatI'm in the mood for."

Jordan arches an eyebrow suspiciously.

"But I presume you're speaking in terms of food. Hmm, how about Thai?

Jordan embraces the blonde and kisses her lightly on the lips. "Anything you wish." She places the order while Rhiannon looks around.

The short blonde lightly brushes her fingertips across a photo of Jordan and a young man with jet-black hair and blue eyes as vibrant as hers. They have their arms around each other's shoulder, and she presumes the man is Jordan's brother. She sees another photo of Jordan, Delmar and Amber laughing heartily while sitting on a large boulder somewhere. Wandering through the kitchen feeling as though this has always been her home, she opens the door to the laundry room. Another door lies beyond it, and her curiosity gets the better of her.

Upon hanging up the phone, Jordan wonders where the small woman went, and then a sly smile comes across her face. Taking the same route as Rhiannon, she slides opens the wooden oak door that was on the other side of the laundry room. Inside, she finds Rhiannon taking full advantage of the hot tub. She leans against the doorframe with a toothy grin. "How did you find it so quickly?"

Rhi shrugs from inside the tub. "Don't really know." She responds with a chuckle. "Did this use to be a garage?"

"Yep." Jordan moves closer. "Didn't have a need for a garage, so I put this here instead. Those glass doors back there lead into the steam room. It's heated with eucalyptus oil. Does wonders for the skin."

"I love the remodeling. Did you do it yourself?"

"Not the actual work ----just the idea and the blueprints for it."

"Well, it's wonderful."

Jordan becomes captivated as she watches the hot bubbles caress and tickle Rhiannon's skin just above the water. She watches an index finger rise up and motions for Jordan to join her.

The tall woman smiles and discards her clothing. Quickly entering the tub, Jordan sits across from her.

Rhiannon moves over to straddle longs legs. Wrapping arms around a strong neck, she whispers seductively. "It's been confirmed that we have known each other time and again."

Jordan absently nods in agreement.

"Then, you know what...I like, and..." she runs a thumb across soft lips, "I know what you want." Rhiannon looks into azure eyes full of fervor. "I can see it. The intense desire in your eyes is unmistakable. And I can feel it --- in your accelerated heartbeat. The blood is pumping through your veins harder, like when you're about to fight in battle. This passionate drive moves me." Using her fingers, she lightly strokes the sides of Jordan's neck. "Your lust will always and forever make me shiver. I live for it." Her fingers travel softly across her love's upper chest. "There's no need to be hesitant with me now. I love you. All of you." She kisses her vigorously.

Jordan's mind is spinning with Rhiannon's confession, and her state of arousal is beyond controlling. She deepens the kiss and tongues duel. Lifting the blonde from the water, she sits her down on the wooden deck at the edge of the tub. Jordan ravishes the woman's neck then bites her way down to savory firm breasts. With forefingers and thumbs she twists and pulls on hard nipples causing Rhiannon to arch her back

"Gods Jordan...take me. Show me...your...passion."

The warrior moves further down, spreads Rhi's legs and plunges two fingers deep into her slick center. She grasps a throbbing clit between her teeth as the blonde lies back on the deck. Alternating between sucking and stroking, she quickly works Rhi to a driving frenzy.

"Yes...fuck me. Ungh.... Ahh." Rhiannon claws at the wood beneath her, as her hips undulate to the rhythm Jordan has set.

Jordan pulls on the clit sucking it gingerly into her mouth as her fingers begin to pump faster. She feels her lover's climax approaching as the inner walls of Rhi's pussy tighten around the long digits.

"Ohhh...J-o-r-d-a-n...I'm...COMING!" Her hips rise off the deck. A large strong hand supports her buttocks as Rhiannon rides out the orgasm.

Jordan slides the young woman back into the water and holds her in a tight embrace. She whispers softly into her ear. "Thank you. Your words mean everything to me."

Rhiannon kisses her and moans at the taste of herself on Jordan's lips.

The chiming of the doorbell interrupts them. "Must be the food." Jordan says.

"Damn, they're fast." Rhi claims.

Jordan wiggles her eyebrows, and jumps from the tub. She throws on a pair of cotton shorts and a T-shirt as she passes through the laundry room.

The doorbell chimes again.

Not being able to tolerate impatient delivery people, she flings open the door in a fury. "I'M HERE. Keep your pants on!" She growls.

The young delivery person jumps back a bit, and hands her the food with nervous hands.

She grabs the bags then digs for some cash in a wooden box she keeps on a table by the door. Shoving the amount with a handsome tip into his sweaty palm, she gives him a feral grin and snaps her teeth.

He takes off at a jog to his car, jumps in and speeds away without bothering to count the money.

Jordan laughs as she closes the door.

"Are you scaring that young delivery guy?" Rhi asks curiously as she enters the living room tying the sash of the robe around her.

"Yep, it's fun." She places the bags on the coffee table, and looking at the blonde, she seductively asks, "Do you think you can wait a bit to have dinner?"

"Sure." Rhiannon cocks her head wondering what's going on. "Why?"

The dark woman steps up to her, and responds, "Because I want you again."

With a sly grin as she nibbles on her bottom lip, Rhiannon swiftly pulls down Jordan's shorts then runs her hands up her chest under the shirt.

They lay naked on the carpet with Rhiannon on top straddling one long thigh and placing a knee against Jordan's wet curls. Grinding against each other, Rhiannon sucks on a dark turgid nipple while twisting and pinching the other between forefinger and thumb.

Jordan arches her back. Large hands firmly grasp Rhiannon's ass cheeks to simultaneously push her throbbing sex down on Jordan's thigh. In turn Rhi's knee presses harder against Jordan's center.

Groans fill the room, and their orgasm ricochets off the walls as they scream each other's name.

*************

"Hmm, these coconut shrimp are excellent. Oohh, and the mango sauce is a perfect compliment to it." Rhiannon pops another into her mouth, as she extends her legs and props her feet up on the coffee table. "Yum."

Jordan dips a crab Rangoon into the chili peppered sweet and sour sauce and takes a bite as she smiles at her lover. She almost can't believe that watching Rhi eat and hearing her moans of satisfaction are making her horny. Shifting, so that her body faces the young blonde, she drapes an arm across the back of the couch and rests her rests her head on her hand.

"We definitely have to order from this place again. I love everything." She says and scoops a forkful of chicken pad thai. The savory morsel slides gently into her mouth and immediately green eyes sparkle at the incredible flavor.

"I think the mango sauce would taste even better on you." Jordan comments while looking at her under half lidded eyes. Her breathing has altered within the last couple of minutes as a result of the rampant thoughts running through her mind of what she wants to do to the small blonde.

Rhiannon's eyebrow arches up under wispy bangs. "Oh, really?" With a sinister smirk on her face she removes the long black T-shirt from her body, then dips two fingers in the small plastic container of the sauce. Lying back on the couch she spreads the sauce over her nipples, and then sensually licks the remainder of it off her fingers. "Why don't you show me how good it's going to taste." She comments with a challenge as she spreads her legs submissively exposing her glistening sex to sapphire eyes.

Jordan gulps then quickly dives in to devour first one breast then the other. She moans at the sweetness of it upon creamy flesh.

Rhiannon runs small fingers through black locks of hair, urging the dark woman further.

After all the sauce is cleaned off, Jordan says, "Baby, get on your knees for me."

Rhi immediately complies. She sees her lover slide underneath between her thighs. Blue and green eyes connect for a moment and then the small woman feels the flick of a tongue on her bundle of nerves. "Mmm."

Jordan slips two fingers through nether lips and up into Rhiannon's pussy. With her free hand, she wraps her arm around a thigh to pull Rhi down right onto her mouth. Fingers curl upward inside the hot tunnel to touch that sensitive spot deep inside the young woman.

"Ohhh...yes." Rhiannon rolls her hips in a rhythm across Jordan's mouth and hard muscle. "Fuck... Ahhh... ungh... AHHH." She holds onto the arm of the couch so as not to fall, and suddenly her orgasm crashes over her quicker than she had expected.

Jordan tenderly holds her in place until the tremors slow down.

The young woman turns around and quickly buries her face in wet black curls. She shoves two fingers deep inside, as her tongue flicks Jordan's hard wet clit.

"Ohhh...gods...Rhi." Jordan lifts her hips to urge her lover deeper. She re-inserts her fingers in Rhiannon's sex while the third finger presses at the tight ring above. Her thumb softly massages a now sensitive clit, and as she feels the anal ring relax at her fingertip, she slides it in slowly while continuing the torturous ministrations with her other fingers.

The actions drive Rhiannon to press harder with her tongue on Jordan's nub, and her moaning vibrates against the dark woman's sex.

With all three of Jordan's fingers smoothly pumping in and out and her thumb firmly stroking the aching clit, Rhiannon can't contain herself any longer. She cries out her orgasm against Jordan's sex, which in turn brings the tall woman over the edge with her.

Rolling onto the floor, they hold each other while their breathing calms.

"We should make sure to get the mango sauce every time if that's what it is going to do to you." Rhiannon states with a smile, and together they laugh.

*******************

Green eyes flutter open. The strawberry blonde looks at the simplicity of the room without lifting her head. Soft smooth skin warms her cheek, and she draws small circles along a tight stomach.

Long fingers brush through blonde hair. "Good morning." Jordan says in a raspy voice.

"Mmm, morning." Rhiannon stretches along the tall woman's body. "I didn't think you were up." She hugs the dark woman to her.

"I have two errands to run today. Would you like to come with me?"

"Sure. What do you need to do?"

"Make a deposit at the bank and make a sword delivery. But first we'll go to Denny's for breakfast." Jordan says as she kisses the crown of Rhi's head.

"Mmm, you sure know the way to my heart --- food." Rhi kisses her on the chin and gets up.

Once dressed Rhiannon follows Jordan to the blacksmith shop she has behind the house. The tall woman pulls down the sword from off the shelf, and taking it out of the sheath, she shows it to her.

"Wow, this one is really intense in its design." She looks at the three skulls at the end of the hilt. The base of the blade has a jagged design for the purpose of removing your opponent's insides once you stab him through and try to pull the blade out. Rhiannon slightly frowns, knowing the sword has an almost evil feel to it.

"Yeah, that was a special order. I was given a drawing of the design to follow." She retrieves the item from Rhi and places it inside a box.

"I'm not going to say it's pretty, but you did a terrific job on it."

********************

Jordan knocks on the door while Rhiannon leans against the SUV waiting. She knocks a second time. Finally the door opens and there stands a tall bleach blonde with menacing dark brown eyes.

"Well...hello handsome." Comes the purr from this woman.

Jordan disregards the tone of the greeting. "I have a delivery here for Sinclair." She reads from the piece of paper in her hand.

"Yes, that's me. But you can call me Linda." Her eyes rake slowly over the tall lean body. "Ah, you are Depardue, the blacksmith. How wonderful to meet you in person." She extends her hand, which Jordan, not wanting to be rude to a customer, half-heartedly shakes. "My brother speaks highly of your work. Why don't you come in for a drink, and you can tell me all about the sword you made." She steps back to let Jordan in.

"Um, no thanks. I have someone waiting for me." She points towards Rhi, and then says, "Here is your sword."

Linda looks past Jordan's shoulder to notice the strawberry blonde. An evil smirk comes across her face. "Is that Rhiannon? Why yes it is." Her words ooze with sarcasm. She waves, catching the young woman's attention. "Hello Rhiannon." She loudly calls out. "It sure has been a while since we last saw one another."

Alex the Cat
Alex the Cat
1,417 Followers