A Cheerleader's Mum and Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched Nick do what was once unimaginable to me, and slide his hands down to her perfect, sculpted ass, taut and firm and he lifted her up from the bed with his hands.

"Mmmmmm, oh yeah Daddy... so good... so good," moaned my daughter as we continued to kiss.

I sat back and watched them together, my own hands rubbing myself as I watched father and daughter together in front of me. His cock had blossomed again to a fully erect state, and it was firmly lodged against her stomach, his balls rubbing against her drenched pussy mound.

I watched them as Nick laid our daughter back on the bed, and I sat up a little to watch the scene unfold. My husband leaned in over Ashleigh and kissed her on the lips, their tongues emerging together to test the waters. Ashleigh was moaning as her father slowly licked her body, and the sight became too much for me. I got up on the bed on the other side of Nick, and I leaned in and kissed my daughter, her tongue surging into my mouth.

"That is so fucking hot," I whispered.

"I have to see you fuck her, I have to see that," I said simply as Ashleigh and her dad slowly parted.

"Daddy," Ashleigh squealed, "Please fuck me now."

"Ash, I will help you get this monster in, but you are going to have to be patient," I told her.

"Give your Dad a kiss, and then straddle his legs with your own".

My daughter leaned in for a brief kiss, and then she did as I asked and positioned herself over his body. I got behind Ashleigh as she squatted and again warned her that it was going to hurt a little. I stared down at my daughter as she seductively perched her body over her dad's, her arms on either side of his chest as she spread her legs over his waist. Those amazing breasts of hers hung directly in front of his eyes, her amazing nipples still ripe and erect as they stuck out from her chest.

"You are so beautiful," he told her as she looked up and smiled at me, a little nervousness visible on her face.

She leaned in and kissed him again, their tongues playfully darting together, and he groaned into her mouth as I watched her rock-hard nipples graze across his chest as they kissed. She squealed into his mouth and lifted herself up, and I looked down to see what was happening now.

I bent down and licked our daughter's hot pussy while he kissed her. I was using my tongue to really lube up her virgin twat, and Ashleigh bucked and hissed in response. I reached for her firm teenage breasts, and I began to tug on her nipples while I ate out her pussy. We soon had her nearing another explosive climax, and her pussy was saturated with her juice and cum.

Immediately after her climax, when her pussy would be the wettest, I reached for Nick's cock and held it up against our daughter's sopping cunt. I pressed it directly against the wet slit, letting the juice stream down onto the head of his cock and along the shaft, and all over my fingers as well. Ashleigh threw her head back as she felt his cock against her pussy for the first time, and her breasts jutted out forward, her nipples straining against the taut skin.

"Oh yeah, that feels so good Daddy," groaned my little girl as his fat cock pressed against her pussy.

I watched with swelling desire as I rubbed it against her steaming pussy slit, and then rolled it over her swollen bud of a clit. Ashleigh continued to buck and grind against it, and I could not wait to get him inside her.

"Ready baby?" I asked our daughter as she pulled her body backward towards his cock.

Firmly holding his cock in my hand, I placed my other hand on her perfect ass and guided her down. Nick reached for her hands, and they held hands tightly as I began to shove his cock into our daughter's virgin pussy.

"Unnnghhh GOD!" cried out Ashleigh in a machine gun burst release of breath.

The combination of nerves, fright and pleasure had her in an extremely confused state, and I did my best to soothe and calm her. I continued to massage her breasts and rock-hard nipples as my husband pushed his cock home, hoping that the pleasure would grow and would quiet her down.

"So, fucking tight!" he grunted once the head of his dick shoved its way inside her body.

The feelings were unlike anything that I had felt before, and any concern over my daughter's fright was lost as the intense feelings washed across my body. Her pussy was like a silk glove on his cock, tight and unyielding. He groaned out again as he felt my fingers rub against his shaft as he pried our daughter's pussy lips open.

Ashleigh began to cry as his cock ripped her pussy wide open, and tears began to stream down her face. Her hymen had long since gone but Nick's cock was far bigger than any of the toys Ashleigh had fucked herself with before.

I lifted my body up to her, hugging and kissing her, and she responded with a deep kiss, her tongue driving deeply into my mouth. Her fingers were digging into my arms as his cock continued through the tight passage that was her virgin pussy, and she gamely put up a fight to handle it all.

"There, right there mmm," she whimpered to me as she shifted her pussy around his cock.

Moving slightly allowed her to better accommodate him, and, with a sudden pop she sat down on him, fully impaling herself on his rigid length. Her body shook with the fullness of his cock, and she clenched her eyes tightly shut. Holding her tightly in my arms I kissed her and ran my hands through her hair, telling her how beautiful she was.

She sat there and let her body adjust, his cock stretching and pushing her pussy extremely wide open. She wriggled a bit, his dick still fully embedded inside her, and her body slowly opened.

Sitting up on my knees right behind our daughter I slid my arms around her stomach as Ashleigh rode his meat. Pulling her upright my hands went to her breasts, my fingers closing on the erect nipples in the centre. I groaned out as Ashleigh turned her head to kiss me while riding her father's cock at the same time.

Watching me toy with my daughter's nipples was too much for Nick, and it was also too much of an added stimulation to our daughter. Ashleigh moaned and shook as she kissed me, her body erupting in climax, and her slick juice pouring out of her pussy. Nick drove deeper and faster into her tight little body, his hips rising to slam into her as his climax came rushing forward to meet hers.

He cried out as his cock exploded deep inside her, bathing her insides with his hot seed. We continued to kiss as he came, and I continued to tug and twist her nipples as her body shook with a mix of his cum and her own orgasm. He held his hips up off the bed, pushing deeper as his cock spurted and shot inside her, her moans and cries his reward.

"Oh God, so good... cumming again... oh Daddy! You're making me cum again!" she screamed as she turned from me and sat down firmly on his cock, the last bits of his cum blasting deep inside her.

While Nick hugged and kissed our daughter, I attacked her pussy with my tongue, sucking her sweet virgin juice and his cum into my mouth as it trickled from her.

I took Ashleigh's face and swapped kisses with her, letting her taste the mix of her own virgin juices and her dad's cum from my lips.

"Happy birthday darling," I said.

"Yes, happy birthday Ashleigh," her dad added.

"Oh, my birthday isn't over yet, I want to watch you fuck Mum's ass next, while I eat her cunt out!"

12