A Cheerleader's Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like she wanted me inside her, head and all. Not just my tongue, not just my lips, all of me, the child was insatiable as she writhed and squirmed her juicy twat against my mouth in a frenzy of lust. I closed my lips around her clit and sucked the hard, throbbing love-bud deep into my mouth, rolling it round and round with my tongue. Ashleigh screamed and came instantly, filling my mouth with a torrent of fresh, piquant girly-cum. She sure came a lot, but I gladly sucked it all up, swallowing her delicious cunt juice greedily.

She seemed to writhe and thrash around for ages, her lithe, graceful body undulating wildly all over the floor. Her head twisted violently from side to side as her hips rotated drunkenly to bring every corner of her cunt into contact with my sucking, slurping mouth.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! UHHH! UHHHHH! UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Her young body shuddered for a several seconds before finally going limp in my hands.

12