A Chick with A Dick Ch. 02

Story Info
Cheryl takes Lily's cock in all her holes.
1.7k words
4.24
192.9k
51

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 06/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,518 Followers

Previously - College girl Cheryl incurred the wrath of Lily by describing her as a Chick with A Dick becaue of her looks and then found herself seduced into bed with Lily. To keep that a secret she'll have to satisfy ...

A Chick With Dick

Cheryl's mind was frazzled, between the fog of the alcohol and the bizarre nature of this situation she was totally lost for words or actions. She sensed Lily had nothing to lose, she had no reputation to be spoiled by calling her bluff about the video while all Cheryl could think of was her future career being dogged by this video. Her normal brazen exterior and attitude was sudden missing and the cold fingers of cowardice gripped her guts. She did not want to challenge Lily, that tough, bully attitude was proving to be nothing more than a façade and she did not have the stomach to stand up for herself in this situation, she just dropped her head and simply nodded an ascent like a little school girl being given detention.

"Well get on the bed, on your front, I'll fuck you like the bitch you are!"

While Cheryl's mind tried to process all that had happened her body was busy doing what Lily was telling her to do, she didn't have the courage to disobey. She risked one look back over her shoulder at that indecent plastic phallus pointing at her. From this point of view, as she sprawled ungainly onto Lily's bed, it loomed behind her, the thought of taking it inside her was not appealing but if that was what Charlotte wanted then she would have to do it. The thought of her friends discovering that she had apparently so eagerly thrown herself into Lily's arms (drunken or not the video clearly showed her desperate to please Lily and some of the stuff she had done was so embarrassing) was worse.

"Think we'll need some lube Charlotte!"

Sang out Lily in a voice that betrayed some kind of mania and the inconspicuous girl handed Lily a small tube which she cracked open and dripped onto the end of her fake cock. Lily paused for a moment, kneeling at the end of her bed between Cheryl's poised and braced legs, to gaze up the lithe body of the girl who had made her life such unbearable hell for the past few weeks. There was no denying how gorgeous a young woman Cheryl was, in a momentary stupor Lily gently ran her palms over the tender, soft flesh of Cheryl's ass and the dipped lower to stroke along the full length of Cheryl's shaven pussy lips and play for a moment with her clit. For that brief moment Lily had a dreamy countenance and even a smile on her face then suddenly she snapped and with a slap to Cheryl's perfect ass cheeks she thrust herself into action.

She used her hands to guide the slippery tip of the dildo to Cheryl's spread pussy lips and inched it inside to a small moan from Cheryl, then she put both her hands around Cheryl's hips and pushed herself forward.

"Chick with a dick am I? Eh? Too fucking right I am and I'm going to make you regret that you nasty little slut!"

Cheryl was no novice when it came to having sex. She had lost her virginity a while back and since then had been with a number of different guys but she had never felt anything as intense as this situation. She gasped and lurched forward as she was fully penetrated and felt the sides of her pussy walls being pushed back with every inch more that the dildo pushed inside her. Then the pressure went away as Lily drew back for a moment before plunging in again, this time going in even deeper. Lily tugged at Cheryl's long brown hair and leaned forward to hiss in her ear.

"Rumour is you like cock in more than your pussy so you'll no doubt expect the same from me, won't you?"

Cheryl nodded not really knowing what to say for best and trying to deny that in some way she was being aroused by this sexual domination from her rival.

Lily held on to her hair, using it like reins on a horse and began to build up some speed while fucking doggy style. Cheryl's hands were splayed in front of her and she reached forward to grab at the pillow and try to bury her face in it but that was difficult with Lily tugging back at her hair all the while. Lily was a heavy set girl and she could certainly muster up some power behind her thrusts. This went on for a full ten minutes before pulling out of her pussy completely.

"Right slut get licking, get this nice and clean and wet because it's going up your asshole next! Like it in the ass do you? I bet you do!"

"Please Lily, don't make me..."

Her pleas were cut off by the big, plastic dick being pushed between her lips and an order to 'get licking, bitch!'.

Her yes were wide as she nearly gagged on the dildo before starting to control her oral exertions and start licking her own juices from it. This was all so new for Cheryl, normally she was confident, in control and did only what she wanted to do when she wanted to do it, especially sexually. Here she was almost helpless, like a doll for Lily to toy with and play with. And deep down Cheryl was actually getting off on that, maybe she had a submissive side well hidden. Actually, she could see no other way out of this mess than to do as she was told and as she wrapped her tongue around the thick, slick plastic shaft and tasted her own juices. She forced herself to lick it clean and coat it in as much saliva as she could manage.

Soon Lily had pulled the cock from Cheryl's mouth and told her to get back down on the bed again. Cheryl did it, her mind didn't want to but her body did and she did it anyway and braced herself for the oncoming anal invasion.

Both Lily and Charlotte were totally getting off on this, Cheryl's reluctance and having her tough girl image broken like this. This was one of the most beautiful girls in college, someone everyone knew and either fancied or wanted to be and here was Lily about to fuck her in the ass. Lily grinned and used the lube to rub around her dick again before setting forth inside Cheryl's anus!

Teeth gritted, eyes screwed shut and trying to ignore what was happening to her Cheryl was unable to block out the feeling as her tight, asshole was slowly peeled apart and entered from behind. Lily was slower this time in her thrusts, meaning Cheryl could properly feel the sensations in her ass as the dildo deliberately pressed deeper and deeper inside her. It was an incomparable feeling, it felt to Cheryl like she was having just the biggest shit imaginable and constipated at the same time. This was an even tighter squeeze than when the thing was in her pussy and she strained to not let the other two know her true feeling at being taken like this. Once Lily was pretty sure that it was as deep in as Cheryl could take she slowly drew it back and pushed in again, giving her rival an ass fucking she was never likely to forget, she even started to sing as she ploughed on.

Oh what joy as weeks of taunting thatnks to Cheryl's remarks were forgotten about, but for Lily the best part of the whole thing was just about to happen.

With a few more pushes and pulls of her fake dick she finally withdrew it fully from Cheryl's ass. Lily bit her lip in excitement and anticipation, what she was about to demand was so bad, so kinky but she couldn't help it, she just wanted to see it. As soon as the dildo was removed from Cheryl's ass Lily got off her knees behind Cheryl and marched round the bed to jab it at Cheryl's face.

"Clean it again, bitch!" was her only demand.

The prospect of sucking a huge plastic cock almost straight from her ass was bizarre for Cheryl but she knew deep down she would do it. She was being totally dominated by her rival, physically dominated, mentally dominated and sexually dominated and Cheryl was not able to resist. Lily had already hinted that she would have to do this but the actual prospect of having her mouth inches from that monster that had so recently been burrowing inside her as. Yet when Lily demanded that she open her mouth and accept it, Cheryl did so, her lips trembling and neck stiff. She tried to ignore the taste as Lily began to slide the dildo in and out of her mouth, fucking her face with it. She wanted to gag and wrench her head clear of it but that was impossible too as Lily now stood over her and clamped her hands on the back of Cheryl's head, keeping it in the position she wanted. There was nothing for it but for Cheryl to give the nastiest blow job she had ever given and by the end, with her own saliva spilling from her mouth and from her chin she looked and sounded like a raving lunatic as the plastic fucked her mouth.

When Lily was satisfied she had humiliated Cheryl enough (in truth she did not even check to see if the dildo head was clean or not) she pulled it from her mouth and couldn't help but smile at the state of Cheryl's usually flawless face, her make up had run wildly, her hair was a tangled mess, her nose was running and her mouth and chin a mess of saliva. Her job was done.

"Right get out of the room bitch and if I ever get called a 'chick with a dick' again I will order you around here and give you the exact same treatment, and you'll take it because you are my little bitch now and you do what I say!"

Cheryl nodded frantically, latching onto her opportunity to escape but unfortunately for her the nickname stuck with Lily and she was as good as her word.....

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,518 Followers