A Christmas Caroling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"HO-HO-HO!" The young lady shouted pointing at her bikini top. "You sure are a Ho ain't ya! Take the top off Ho! You know you want to!"

I had certainly never thought that someone would call my wife a Ho because Ho-Ho-Ho was written on her bikini. I was a bit taken aback, and even more so when my wife took off the top and handed it to me. Carol began singing 'Frosty' again as she had cycled through all the songs I had printed for her.

As she was singing, the couple both reached out and began playing with her boobs. Her singing began to get a little labored as her nipples were being twisted and pulled. The couple weren't being too rough as they groped her boobs. Carol was going along with it so I let it slide.

When Carol started in with her second song the young lady reached down between my wife's legs and began massaging her pussy. My wife's singing rose an octave or two at the first touch. The young man had focused his camera phone on what his wife was doing to my wife.

Soon my wife couldn't sing at all as the young lady's hand was rapidly moving between my wife's legs. I moved forward to see that the lady had two fingers inside my wife's pussy. Carol began moaning and she started grinding her pussy on the lady's fingers.

"That's it slut! Cum for me Ho!" The lady shouted at my wife. Less than a minute later my wife had an orgasm thanks to the ministrations of a stranger. Carol's knees started to buckle and I grabbed hold of her to hold her steady. After a few moments, my wife was able to stand on her own.

The lady then grabbed Carol's bikini bottoms and yanked them down. "You won't be needing these anymore tonight Ho!" Carol stepped out of the bottoms and the lady then handed them to me. My wife thanked them and I wished them a Merry Christmas. I gave Carol her coat and I walked her to the sidewalk.

"We can go home now if you want," I said to her as I held her arm in mine.

"Not yet," she mumbles. "I want to finish this block. Then we can go home."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes," she answered. "That was so hot! I was not expecting that."

"I wasn't either," I agreed. "And it was very hot!"

We crossed the street and the next couple of houses were pretty tame. Pictures and videos were taken of my naked sexy wife as she sang Christmas songs for them. One couple even gave us some hot apple cider, it warmed me up and I'm sure as my wife stood outside their door in all her glory that the hot cider warmed her up as well.

We were getting closer to the end of the block, just a few more houses to go. Then there were some retail and commercial buildings before those there was a vacant lot that was being used to sell Christmas trees.

As we approached the next house the front door opened up and two women were waiting for us. They both had grins from ear to ear as they recorded us coming up their walkway. As we got to the door my wife handed me her coat and was just about to start singing, when one of the ladies bent down and ran her fingers through Carol's pussy lips.

"My God, Honey. Look at this," the lady said as she showed her mate the juices on her fingers. "She is leaking girl cum!"

"She sure is," the other lady answered and then sucked the others fingers. "Tastes good too!" She then dipped her fingers into my wife's pussy and then presented to the other lady. "Try some!"

Sure enough, the other lady sucked the juices of her mate's fingers. My wife just stood there, maybe partially in shock or waiting for what was going to happen next. I don't think Carol or I were surprised at all when the first lady knelt back down, however, we were shocked when she dove right in and started eating my wife's pussy.

My already semi-stiff cock had now gone fully hard and its current position was quite painful. The other lady was paying no attention to me as she concentrated on filming her lover eating my wife, so I did not hesitate to reach inside my pants and adjust my throbbing member. Carol started breathing a bit faster and she reached out for me.

I took her hand in mine and she squeezed it hard, an orgasm must be on its way. The lady that was eating my wife stopped and stood up, she then offered my wife's pussy to her lover. She took the phone from her partner and continued to record as the other lady took her place between Carol's thighs.

Carol was beginning to squirm now, I knew from experience that this is what happens right before she has an orgasm from having her pussy eaten. The lady eating her out grabbed my wife's ass to try and keep her squirming to a minimum. Not long after my wife went rigid.

"Ohhh FUCKKKK!" Escaped from Carol's lips as her hips began to buck against the face of the lady eating her. Her hand squeezed mine and she pulled me closer. I steadied her as her orgasm washed through her body, she went slightly limp. The lady stood up with my wife's juices dripping from her face.

She turned to her lover and they kissed. Her lover then proceeded to lick my wife's cum from her face and share it with her as they kissed passionately. Carol and I just stood there watching these two lovers devour each other with kisses. My wife let go of my hand and moved it to my crotch where she began to rub my cock through my pants.

The two lovers stopped kissing and the one who had instigated the pussy eating looked at my wife and said, "I do believe you owe us a couple of Christmas Carols!"

To my wife's credit, she quickly snapped out of it. The other lady then looked at me, "Why don't you get in there nice and close and play with your wife's tits and pussy!"

I stood behind my wife looking over her shoulder. She began to sing 'White Christmas' as I began to massage her large breasts with my hands. Her nipples were rock solid in the palms of my hands. I slowly slid my right and down her body and found her very wet slit. As I started fingering my wife and playing with one of her nipples, I noticed the two ladies had slipped hands down each other's pants and were now playing with themselves.

My wife had at this point reached back and unzipped my pants and managed to pull my cock out. She stroked my cock as I fingered her and the the two ladies fingered each other. With this amount of action going on it did not take long for me to blow my load on my wife's back and ass. Somehow I managed to keep my legs from buckling and redoubled my efforts to please my wife.

I could not believe how this night had turned out. I knew it was going to be hot watching my wife in a bikini sing Christmas Carols to strangers, but I never would have guessed that we would be having this kind of interaction with them.

My wife was certainly liking the attention, in fact, I would say that she is probably quite okay with being an exhibitionist now.

I did not mind as I loved seeing this side of her and it excited me to see her like this in front of strangers. It had turned me on so much that I had all I could do to keep from bending her over in front of these ladies and fucking my wife. Carol's singing was becoming sporadic as she was approaching another orgasm from my fingers.

The two ladies were breathing quite hard as well as their hands furiously pleased each other. The only thing that would have made it even sexier would be if the ladies had dropped their pants so we could watch them finger each other. Soon my wife and the two ladies screamed out almost in unison.

I held up my wife with a firm grip on her left breast and with two fingers in her pussy. The two ladies had leaned against one another for support. When they removed their hands from each other's pants they offered their cum covered fingers to my wife and she did not hesitate.

My wife sucked the cum from their fingers and I figured what the hell. I pulled my fingers out of my wife's snatch and offered them to the ladies, they both took turns sucking my wife's cum from my fingers. Once all of our fingers were clean, we thanked and wished each other a Merry Christmas. I pulled out my wife's bikini and used it to wipe my cum off of my wife. With just two houses left on the block, my wife didn't bother putting her coat back on.

While walking to the house next door I noticed that while the outside lights were on, there were no lights on inside the house. I doubt there was anyone home unless they went to bed very early. "Darling, I don't think anyone is home here." I pointed it out to my wife.

"Well, that really sucks. I wanted to show off more and there is only one house left on the block." My wife exclaimed. She was embracing this new exhibitionist side of her.

"We can still ring the doorbell and see if anyone's home," I suggested.

"Okay," Carol said. We walked up to the door and I pressed the button for the doorbell, we waited for a few minutes but there was no answer. Turning and heading back down the shoveled path to the sidewalk Carol was looking across the street at the last house. It was then that she noticed that next to the house at the Christmas tree lot, there were three men.

"Look Honey, those men at the Christmas Tree lot are recording us." My wife informed me as she pointed to them across the street.

"It certainly appears that they are doesn't it," I stated.

"Oh, Mike. This is getting me so hot. You will definitely be fucking me as soon as we get home tonight!" Carol insisted.

I smiled at my wife and pulled her in close to me. We checked the street and saw no cars in sight so we crossed to the sidewalk on the other side. We walked to the stone path that led to an open farmer's porch on the last house. Climbing the steps and up to the door, Carol rang the doorbell and we waited for the owners to come to the door.

Carol and I were shocked to be greeted by a man and woman who were both completely naked. The man was sporting a huge erection, at least ten inches in length. It was a long thin cock, longer than my seven inches but nowhere near as thick as mine. The women had medium-sized breasts, about a quarter of the size of my wife's. She was shaved bare but poking out between her pussy lips was the tail or antenna for a Lovesense remote control vibrating egg.

I have been checking out remote-controlled vibrators lately, thinking about Valentine's Day coming up in a few months. I thought it would be a nice gift for my wife. After the initial shock of being greeted by a naked couple, my wife began to sing 'Jingle Bell Rock.' The woman had her phone out and was recording Carol's naked body as she sang and shaked her tits for the couple.

As she sang, I noticed she kept looking down at the mans dick. Which was slightly bouncing up and down as it throbbed, obviously from watching my wife. When Carol finished the first song the man spoke, "Go ahead and touch it. I saw how you were looking it at, you know you want to!" The man implied.

My wife turned and looked at me. It was clear from her expression that she was asking for my permission. I nodded my head yes. She then reached out and grasped his shaft, wrapping her fingers around it.

"Stroke it!" The woman declared as she continued to record my wife with her phone. Without hesitation, Carol began to stroke this man's cock. "Sing!" Commanded the woman and my wife broke into song. She was trying to do her best singing 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas' from memory. With her attention on jerking of the man in front of her, she did not bother looking at the lyrics in her free hand.

After a minute or two the man announced that he was about to cum. His wife I'm assuming, pushed my wife's hand away and crouched down in front of her man. She opened her mouth and the guy shot his load into her. We watched as rope after rope cum burst from the tip of his dick and filled her mouth. As he was cumming in her mouth, my wife began playing with her clit.

Once the man had stopped cumming in his wife's mouth, she turned and showed both of us her cum filled mouth. Then she closed her mouth and swallowed a few times. She then opened her mouth to all of us showing that she had swallowed all of her man's cum. It was at this point that the woman noticed my own wife playing with herself.

She stood up reached between her legs and pulled out the vibrator. She handed her husband her phone, and now with a hand free she grabbed my wife's hand and pulled it away from her pussy. The woman placed her slick Lovesense vibrator into my wife's hand. "Use this on your clit!" The woman said and she then dragged my wife over to their porch swing.

"Masturbate for us!" The woman demanded. Carol sat down on the porch swing. With a wicked grin on her face, she spread her legs wide, showing the three of us her wet swollen pussy. Her lips were open, offering a view of the inside of her vagina which the man with the phone zoomed in on. My wife placed the vibrating egg on her clit and began making circular motions with it.

As Carol began to moan she quickly pushed the papers with the Christmas lyrics out to me, shaking the papers to get my attention. I quickly snatched them out of her hand, and just as quickly her hand was between her legs inserting a couple of fingers into her box. Her fingers were making a wet squishy sound as they plunged in and out of her pussy.

Her moaning intensified as she worked the vibrator on her clit and fingers in her vagina. Her hips began to buck a little as they gyrated at the same. The couple began cheering her on, begging her to cum for them. Her breath started to become ragged and I could see her body begin to quiver.

"Oh... Ohh... OHHHH FUCKKKK!" My wife shouted as her body tensed up and started spasming. Her juices squirted out of her almost hitting the man and woman in front of her. They joyously shouted encouragement as my wife continued to finger herself, squirting even more juices out and onto the porch between her legs.

Eventually, she couldn't take anymore and stopped. Sinking back into the porch swing, she gasped for breath. The woman took the Lovesense vibrator from her, they both thanked my wife and then went back inside their house leaving us alone on their porch. After a few minutes, my wife recovered from her orgasm. I helped her to her feet and offered her, her coat. She pushed it away.

"Don't you want your coat?" I asked. "It's time to go home."

"No," she huffed. "Not yet. I want to give the guys next door at the Christmas Tree lot a show before we go home."

"Okay." I agreed.

We walked down to the sidewalk, turning towards the Christmas Tree lot. We saw that the three lot attendants were standing out front with their phones recording us as we headed toward them. As we got closer my wife started singing 'Deck the Halls.' When we got to them my wife turned and walked into the lot, away from me and the men.

She sang as she walked down to the little camper trailer that the men had to go in and warm up in. It was well-lit there, turning back towards us she motioned us to join her. While walking back to her I took note that two of the guys looked to be in their early twenties and the other guy was probably late forties or early fifties.

As we stood around my naked wife in the light I could see that all three men bore a striking resemblance to each other. They had to be father and sons. Carol sat down on a simple bench. There was no back to it to lean on. She spread her legs and began rubbing her vulva. Running her fingers between her lips before showing some love to her clit.

Carol continued to sing, not as well as she had been since she was now masturbating for us. It wasn't too long before the three men had pulled their cocks out of their pants and began to stroke themselves as they recorded my wife. I too was getting uncomfortable in my pants, so I took out my prick and started stroking as well.

I guess having four hard dicks in front of my wife was too much for her. She stopped singing, "Mike, I need you to fuck me right now!" My wife demanded. She grabbed her coat and laid it down on the bench, then went back to singing. She straddled the bench and sat down on her coat. Laying down on her back, I moved over so that I was now straddling the bench as well. I shuffled closer to my wife until the head of my shaft was nestled up against the opening to her vagina.

The three men also moved closer and surrounded her upper body, getting a closer shot of the fucking I was about to give my wife. Carol's pussy was leaking so much juice that I didn't even bother to lube up the tip of my cock before plunging all of my seven inches into her snatch.

She had been singing at the time of my full penetration. "Deck the halls with boughs of holly, fa la la la FUCKKKK!" Came from my wife I shoved my cock inside of her. The three men laughed as the lyrics turned into more explicit. Carol was barely singing now as I began to thrust my shaft in and out of her pussy.

Her snatch felt so good around my shaft, warm, nice, and tight. I kept plowing into her over and over, watching her large tits bounce with each thrust. She was so overwhelmed with lust that she was now jerking off the two sons who stood on each side of her. The father looked me square in the eyes and pointed to his cock and then to my wife's mouth.

I nodded and he moved closer to my wife's head. He took his knit hat off and also grabbed his son's hats as well. Bunching them up he then lifted my wife's neck up tilting her head back and placed the hats under her neck for support. My wife quickly caught on and opened her mouth, waiting for the father to feed her his cock. I knew she would be able to handle him as he was roughly about the same size as me.

I was really glad that I had cum earlier this evening or I would have lost it when my wife began sucking this stranger's dick. I was loving every minute of this, watching my wife with two cocks in her hands and one in her mouth as I was fucking her cunt. Her moans were muffled by the dick in her mouth, but they were getting louder.

She let out the loudest moan yet as her pussy trembled and gripped my shaft. I saw her stomach ripple almost like a belly dancer's as my wife had an orgasm. I continued to pound her pussy right through her orgasm as I didn't want to lose the synchronization I had with the father as he fucked Carol's mouth.

"Dad, switch out with me." The son on my wife's left pleaded.

"Sure son!" He replied and he swapped with his son.

His son wasn't as well endowed as his father but he still had a decent-sized cock. He placed his cock in my wife's mouth and pushed most of it inside. Soon he got the rhythm going with me. As I pushed into my wife's cunt he pulled his dick almost out her mouth, as I withdrew he would push into my wife's throat. I can even see her throat bulge a little with every thrust inside that he made. The three of them were taking turns playing with Carol's tits, squeezing them, lightly pinching and twisting her nipples.

After a while the other son grew anxious. "Jimmy, how about giving me a chance to fuck her throat?" He asked.

"You got it little brother! She can really suck cock." Jimmy told his brother.

They switched positions and the youngest brother put his cock into my wife's mouth. His dick was the same length as his father's from the look of it but it was slimmer. He had no problem pushing all of his cock into Carol's mouth and down her throat. Carol was doing a phenomenal job taking his cock down her throat and when she could moan, it was evident that she was enjoying herself.

I felt her pussy spasm around my cock once again as yet another orgasm rippled throughout her body. She had momentarily stopped sucking and jerking off the other cocks. I even stopped fucking her pussy for a few moments as her orgasm subsided. As soon as she started working the other cocks again I began plowing into her snatch.

From the sounds the father and sons were making, I could tell they were getting close to cumming and I wasn't that far off either. The father pulled away from my wife's hand and addressed his youngest son.