A Christmas Future

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You give me home Charles," Mary mumbled as she finally got hold of his cock devoid of clothing.

"Suck it Mary, he'll like that," urged the naked, wise old African, so she did and Charles moaned as much as he was allowed as Myrrhonica bared her breasts and thrust her pale flat nipple into his gob.

Bill looked at the scene and removed his clothing too and two of the world leaders, one inky black and the other milky white glanced at each other from opposite sides of the writhing mass of bodies on the floor. Bill's pecker was hard and curved dramatically, where Mandela's dick was elephantine in size but hung low, semi-hard. They nodded at each other in satisfied acknowledgement and then Bill pointed at Mary's butt. Mandela winked and nodded towards Jesus's rocking butt as he fucked little Frankie. Bill surmised that Nelson was intending to give Jesus a good Browning.

Myrrhonica had removed her bikini totally and her mass of thick pubic hair sprung free. She threw her fat legs wide and grabbed Charles's substantial erection from Mary's mouth and physically pulled him at her groin.

"He give me home. What are you doing?" Mary wailed.

"If you don't know now sister, you never will," chuckled Myrrhonica as she worked her cellulitic bulk round to get Charles between her legs.

She managed to get him inserted and knew he would want to get deep into her practised snatch. He did and pushed with a vigour he hadn't known with a woman for some considerable time.

"Thats it princey. Think of me as Diana," she urged him.

"I'm king now and I love Camilla," Charles spluttered indignantly, as the American girl squirmed with surprising agility and he found himself suddenly underneath her huge body as she rode him, her thighs spread wide, her big cunt squelching wetly on his prick, her common pubic hairs mingling with his royal ones.

Bill walked round to Mary and fondled the substantial pouch of her cunt from behind. He parted her ass cheeks and gazed in wonderment at her virgin pussy and her puckered little shitter. He stroked his pecker and then knelt behind the girl as Myrrhonica pushed Mary's head at her flopping great tits as they bounced freely above the unprotesting Charles. Bill considered the gentle approach to taking her cherry and decided against it. He aimed and slammed at the unsuspecting Mary's tender twat. She screamed, biting Myrrhonica's bosom who in turn screamed with pleasure.

Blood poured from Mary's violated orifice as Bill pounded into her, loving the power. Charles humped up at the jolting body of the ex-White House employee, feeling the width, the quality and depth of her experienced snatch. Camilla neighed angrily from outside, somehow sensing Charles was with another, but he ignored the old mare, not knowing such pleasure since his old matron at Balmoral had tickled his Little Cockie as she called it. Hillary joined Camilla in a horsie protest, taking up the idea as it seemed a good one and not having any of her own. Winnie happily continued munching on her hay bag as Perdue and Wilson took turns to hump her raddled old holes.

"Oh yes baby, that's one fucking cute cunt," cried Bill ramming at Mary's rear as she levered hard back at him, matching his rhythm.

His fingers played on her ring and he shoved two into it, making her squirm and squeal and bury her head onto Charles's chest. Suddenly a tiny voice broke into the pants and gasps, just as Nelson Mandela was hefting his huge black dick up to level with Jesus's bucking arse. The Mexican had seen his attentions and had grinned and nodded, welcoming the chance to be an arseholed sandwich.

"Daddy...Daddy. Have you forgotten me. Can I come out now?" came the dismembered voice.

Charles stopped humping Myrrhonica in fright. Bill looked aghast as he stopped humping Mary. Mandela had a good view into the American box and chuckled. He ceased trying to stuff his immense dick into Jesus's bum and beckoned to the owner of the voice to emerge. Slowly a cutie-pie dressed, ugly teenage girl with buck teeth and long mousey coloured hair appeared. She gazed round the orgiatic group and started to cry.

"Chelsea sweetie," cried Bill. "Oh shit! I forgot and I didn't want you to see me like this."

His daughter stared in disbelief at the throng, as Bill leaned, fully embedded in the grateful Mary's soaking cunt. She was still trying to hump him, totally unconcerned and unaware of who the newcomer was. Mandela reached for Chelsea's hand and led her into the centre of the stable.

"Hi Chel," called Myrrhonica, waving as she remained sitting fully onto Charle's probing solidity. "Going to join us?"

"Surely not," the English king protested.

"Why not?" murmured Mandela smoothly, slinging his arm round Chelsea's waist. "Seen a liquorice stick like this before?"

He waved his great black rod at her and Chelsea peered at it intently. She shook her head and pondered then spoke.

"Well not quite, but mummy was doing something to one like that in New York when we went up for her investigatory meetings for Congress. She thought I was playing with my Play Station, but her show was much better. So what does it do?"

"Never mind that old thing man," interrupted Jesus, waving aside Mandela, his sloppy donger popping out of Frankie's turd tunnel, pushed by a great fart. "You need someone your own age to show you," he added.

Chelsea sighed as the vision of loveliness of a teenage boy addressed her.

The boy child strode to a suddenly besotted, open mouthed Chelsea and grabbed her. In seconds he had her navy blue high collared blouse off, together with her blue and green plaid skirt. Her cute white, pink rose trimmed slip was torn off and he whisked away her sensible white brassiere to reveal her puny paps. Her inverted nipples were the same colour as her pale tits, but Jesus ignored that, purring audibly as he dragged her high waist, square leg panties down.

"Wow! What a cute nunu," he chuckled parting an unprotesting Chelsea's stout thighs. "You're so ugly you've got to be grateful."

With that he thrust her head down and made her swallow his knob. Bill's daughter dutifully and secretly delighted sucking on the strong young man's grimy dick, her new, innocent arrival on the scene not making her aware of where it had been. Mandela joined Jesus as the Mexican gasped at her growing prowess on his swarthy member. Up it came again and soon Chelsea was gagging on its girth as the African leader stroked her cunt. The girl mewed in delight as his gnarled and crooked fingers penetrated her gash and she reached round to grab at his swaying black donger.

"Ooh! This is nice. I want both, let me suck them both," she mumbled as the two guys agreed and gave high fives.

Bill gulped as Mary humped and he gradually smiled, resuming his virgin breaking fuck. Charles couldn't escape the clutches of Myrrhonica's immense snatch as she started to bounce again. Frankie saw his chance as Jesus and Mandela hung their dicks over Chelsea's gaping gob. The little lad inserted his stiffy into Mandela's grisly black arse and shagged like there was no tomorrow. The stable was alive with sex, the rooster found a hen and leapt on her. Perdue and Wilson were in their element, having exhausted Winnie who munched hay as the two heavies found welcoming horse cunts with her travelling companions.

"You could Park yer Rolls in here," gasped Perdue as he humped Camilla. "These old nags are cool fucks."

Wilson looked across and muttered.

"Yep, during the whole trip, I knew we'd get to Rodham sooner or later."

END

12