A Christmas Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'My body wants so much more than this right now, I have to take this further . . . oh my god, am I going to let Santa Claus fuck me?'

Just as the young woman was about to slide her mouth off Santa's cock and make the next move the jolly old man moaned loudly, quickly pulling his hardened shaft out of the girl's mouth before shooting a warm glob of semen across her bosom. Not accepting his gentleman's move Laura sat up to snatch his pumping dick right back into her mouth as quickly as she could, sucking fiercely on his throbbing shaft as his warm seed shot into her mouth. Santa moaned even louder from the unexpected move, his member pulsing fiercely in her mouth as the naked beauty swallowed him down to the last drop. Releasing his spent member from her lips Laura smiled as she sat up from her crouched position on the couch, the one glob of unswallowed semen trickling down between her heaving breasts as she stared up at her idol with a smoky look in her eyes. Pussy still burning with desire the naked woman wiped the man's semen from her breast, licking it off her finger seductively as her other hand unconsciously toyed with a hardened nipple.

"Well Santa, did you enjoy your gift?"

"Ho Ho ho, that was quite amazing," Kris Kringle panted, his semi-erect cock hanging outside his fly, looking spent yet still incredibly hungry at the same time. "However my dear miss Laura," he said with that famous wink of his, "I think the gift giving has just begun. . ."

Several hours later Laura sat writhing on her soaked sheets, still panting heavily long after anyone else had been present in the room. Squeezing her breasts with a moan the spent female reached down to gingerly touch her still throbbing pussy, sending shockwaves through her over-worked body as it was still sensitive from the massive pounding it had just been given. Looking down at the pool of fluids seeping out of her snatch the sweat-slicked young woman sighed with satisfaction.

"Hooooly shit," she panted heavily while trying to catch her breath, body convulsing from purely sitting up to view the damage done; moaning loudly her battered pussy nearly climaxed yet again from just the thought of what had been done to her body. "That man is fucking magical indeed."

12