A Christmas with Carol

Story Info
Man learns a lesson about being careful what you wish for.
6.3k words
3.94
68.2k
41
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No cheating spouses, no real sex to speak of and no BTB or cuckolds only shades of what might be. My profound thanks and sincerest apologies to Mr. Charles Dickens.

*

My name is Rick Carlisle. I'm 35 and have been married to my lovely wife Carol for 11 years. We have a son Charlie 8 and a daughter Megan 6. I'm currently the head of marketing for Amalon Corporation and I'm on a fast track to become the next vice President of sales and marketing. Carol works as a paralegal for a small law firm in our city.

Carol is to put it mildly drop dead gorgeous. She is a brunette 5'7" 128 and her measurements are 36D 25 37. I'm 6'1" 220. We both work hard to keep in shape given our busy schedules and two young children. We have a nice home in the suburbs with great schools for the kids.

We are even busier with Christmas fat approaching. Our spare time is filled with decorating and getting the Christmas shopping done as well as numerous holiday parties. Carol has her firm's Christmas party this weekend and my company's party is the following Saturday and we have a Christmas Eve party at the Jensen's next door.

One thing that I notice at every party is all of the attention that Carol gets from men at these gatherings. There is always someone flirting with her. My co-workers, her co-workers and even the neighbors. Some of them are subtitle and innocent and more than a few have been aggressive by holding her in a hug a bit too long or letting their hands roam when dancing.

Carol always deflects these overt attempts to seduce her and I'm surprised that some of the wives and significant others haven't caught on. Strangely, while I get jealous and angry at these guys I also find myself a bit aroused as well.

I have been reading stories on the Literotica website about guys that get turned on by the idea of their wives with another man. As I said Carol attracts more than her fair share of male admiration. Perhaps these stories have fueled my imagination as lately I find myself wondering what it would be like to watch my luscious Carol with another man enjoying her charms.

Carol's Christmas party is an intimate affair as there are only three attorneys, two paralegals and two legal secretaries. So the party is usually no more than 30 to 40 people as they also invite some of their major clients as well. Shortly after arriving I find myself cut off by Chad Johnson, He is one of the partners and I notice that Carol is dancing with an older gentleman that I don't recognize.

I see he has his hands just above my wife's ass and is slowing working his way down. I ask Chad who the man is and he tells me he is Arthur Luddington their biggest client. I try to excuse myself but Chad keeps stepping in front of me. I notice that Arthur's hands have made it down to Carol's ass and she has yet to push him away. "Chad, excuse me but your client has his hands all over my wife."

"Rick, please don't offend Mr. Luddington by going over and making a scene or I will have to ask you to leave!" he said a bit too forceful for my taste.

"Chad, I'm going over and dance with my wife and I plan on leaving afterwards. My wife is not someone for you to pimp out just to keep your client happy!" I pushed by him and went over to where Luddington and Carol were dancing.

"Excuse me I'm cutting in to dance with my wife." I said looking Luddington in the eye and then down to his hands still planted firmly on my wife's ass. He looked miffed and reluctantly stepped aside. I watched Luddington make a beeline for Chad and I could tell the discussion was heated.

"Rick why did you do that? Chad wants me to make sure Mr. Luddington is happy so we retain his business." Carol asks giving me a somewhat angry look.

"Carol I don't like the fact that he had his hands all over you and that you did nothing to discourage him! That is not appropriate behavior for any man with another man's wife!" Are you telling me that your job includes being felt up and God knows what else? Did you know this in advance?"

Carol looking sheepish said "Yes, I know he has a crush on me and I did let him have some liberties but it will go nothing beyond that! Besides, didn't you tell me that watching other men lust for me turns you on?"

Now it was my turn to look sheepish, "Yes, but its fantasy and we have never discussed it going beyond that and I thought that we would discuss anything this important before acting out on it. Do you want to act on it Carol?"

"No! I have told you that I think it's silly and tasteless. I wasn't trying anything except to give an old man a cheap thrill so he continues to keep his business with us nothing more."

As we're dancing Carol notices my erection pushing against her leg "Oh my God this has you turned on!"

"Well I'm wondering if old Arthur got a hard on dancing with you I mean it's difficult not too you are so sexy and gorgeous!"

Carol looking me in the eyes says, "Yes and it's quite impressive for an old man to get that stiff and it felt huge rubbing against my pussy. Is that what you want to hear? That he made me wet wondering what it would feel like in my hand, in my mouth, and in my warm wet pussy."

I could see that this wasn't the time to answer this question so I just pulled her closer and kept quiet. She had a few more dances with old Arthur. His hands roamed and she let them and I watched and said nothing.

When we got home Carol practically ripped my clothes off and dropped to her knees sucking my cock with vigor. Sucking my cock as if her life depended upon it she could sense I was close so she abruptly pulled away from the best blow job she ever gave me.

She quickly took her clothes off and as her bra fell away I saw her large dark nipples standing fully erect and her moon-shaped areolas just begging to be licked. As she took off her panties I could see the wetness glistening from her vulva and the pugent earthy aroma of her sex permeated the air.

I leaned in giving her a passionate kiss. "Babe what has you so worked up? I've never seen you this excited without a little foreplay." I told her genuinely curious but not complaining in the least.

"I guess it was a combination of old Arthur's obvious lust for me rubbing up against me when we danced and your jealousy and the need to 'protect my honor' made me hot as hell. I would never sleep with another man but just knowing how much he wanted to have me left my panties sopping wet!"

Looking into my eyes she said "I want you to fuck me and fuck me hard! I need it!"

I decide to tease her a bit first and I plunge my tongue into her steaming honey pot licking and probing while avoiding contact wither her clit. "Oh Rick that feels so good!!! Don't stop! Please lick my clit I need to come so bad!!!"

I took one of her inner labia into my mouth sucking and licking it knowing it would drive her wild without giving her the release she is desperately craving. This prompted her to respond with renewed urgency to give her clit some attention and release her from her torturous and growing sexual frustration.

I release her labia minora and flick her clit with my tongue. I slip two fingers into her vagina while simultaneously clamping down and sucking her clit with reckless abandon. She was screaming "I cummmmming! So good!!!!" Her orgasm exploding sending wave after wave of intense pleasure and blissful release. As the waves of pleasure ebbed she collapsed from exhaustion as she was smiling with a look of sweet satisfaction and extreme lust rolled into one.

"Fuck me babe fuck me hard!" she was practically screaming at me, begging me to finish what I had started.

My own arousal is through the roof and my 7" as hard as diamonds so she didn't have to ask twice. Lining my throbbing member up with her velvety pussy I plunge in balls deep and immediately feel the muscles of her pussy grab my cock in a vise-like grip while surrounded by white hot liquid heat.

I hold still for a minute so I don't lose control before I give her all I have. My cock pistoning in and out of her wanton pussy anxiously waiting for her cries of satisfaction so I can finally seek my own release.

"Oh Rick fuck me, it's so good babe! Don't stop, don't stop so gooood!" then I finally hear the words I have been longing to hear, "I cummmmming!" With that I shot rope after rope deep into her womb and it seemed if I would never stop cumming and made her orgasm yet again.

I finally rolled off of her fully sated and she had a look of satisfaction on her face as well smiling sweetly and absolutely glowing. Looking into each other's eyes we said nothing. I took her into my arms embracing our coupling cuddling as we fell into a blissful sleep.

It's a week later and we are at my company Christmas party. Carol looks absolutely stunning in her shimmering red dress accented with a pin in the shape and color of a wreath. She looks sensible yet sexy and I notice many of my male co-workers more than occasionally checking her out when she isn't looking.

We barely were seated at our table before Joel Hansen approaches the table and asks Carol to dance while completely ignoring my presence. Hansen is a real asshole and thinks he's God's gift to women. He is of Swedish heritage and is 28 about 6' 220 with blonde hair and blue eyes and according to all of the single girls and many of the married women he is handsome.

"Honey, what do you think?" Carol said with a demur look and a slight smile while barely taking her eyes off Hansen.

"I don't know Carol. I don't think I want my wife dancing with a guy and a co-worker who is so brazen as to ask you in front of me and so incredibly rude as to not even acknowledge my presence or ask me if it is okay. Of course, I never try to tell you what to do so it's up to you however I would say no if I were you."

Carol suddenly had a mischievous grin "Well normally I would agree but it is Christmas and if he apologizes and asks you nicely I'll consider dancing with him this once in the spirit of the holiday." I could already see the smug condescending look on Hansen's face.

"Hey Rick old man, I apologize I wasn't thinking about anything but getting a dance and I was mesmerized by her beauty and her stunning Christmas dress. May I please have the honor of dancing with your wife?" he had to get his dig in about our difference in age.

"Why thank you son, your sincerity overwhelms me. As far as asking for a dance that is strictly up to the lady."

"Well Mrs. Carlisle will you do me the honor?" his lust for my wife blatantly displayed on his face.

"Sure, I'll dance with you Mr. Hansen." Carol looked at me saying, "I'll be right back."

"Hurry back and save the next dance for me."

With that Carol and Hansen disappeared on to the dance floor. Near 20 minutes passed and Carol was still not back. She knows I really dislike this asshole and that I really didn't want her dancing with him. I trust her but several songs have played and the band is nearly at the end of the set.

I had a slow burn going so it's time to get up and find Carol. A slow song was playing and I finally found them at the far end of the dance floor and he had Carol pulled in close and she was swaying with the music and I could see her head on his shoulder and I knew he was grinding his cock against her pussy.

While I was making my way to them I saw Hansen guide her under some mistletoe in the far corner. I took my phone out and started recording the scene in front of me. He tilted her chin upwards leaning in for a kiss. She was allowing him to kiss her not on the cheek but on the lips and it was a long lingering kiss not a simple peck on the cheek.

My slow burn was at full boil by the time I reached them especially since they were looking into one another's eyes. I may want to see my wife with another guy but definitely not this asshole no way no how. I want to go up and punch him right in the jaw but I need my job and don't need to get arrested. I decide to take this to H.R. and let them deal with this asshole instead.

I tap him on the shoulder "Excuse me!"

"Back off and leave us alone!" I'm unsure if he didn't know it was me or if he is actually that arrogant and narcissistic.

"Hey asshole back away from my wife right now!" he is seconds away from being slammed into the wall.

"Oh Rick, sorry man!" he said backing away with Carol looking down at the ground unable to make eye contact with me.

"Hansen get out of here! Leave the party now!!" I'm thinking that I would let things slide with him but he decided to get snarky and was going to show me whose boss.

"Fuck you I'm not leaving! Not my fault that you can't handle a little dancing and an innocent kiss with your wife you jealous prick!" Carol continued looking down without speaking.

That did it. I grabbed him by the lapels and slammed him hard into the corner. "Look asshole, you stay away from us and keep your filthy hands off my wife! If I see you near her again there'll be trouble." I let go of him and taking Carol by the arm I said, "Let's go!"

I made our goodbyes on our way back to the table where I told Carol to grab her coat and purse because we were leaving. "Honey, I didn't get to dance with you at all!"

"Carol if you wanted to dance with me you would have been back after giving that prick his one mercy dance instead of staying away for nearly a whole set and then sneaking off to a corner and let that asshole kiss you on the lips deeply! Either you come with me now or stay here with him and dance the night away and don't bother ever coming home!"

With that I started for the door and Carol stood there for a second in shock before following me out the door and in to the car. Once inside she tried to deflect by giving me an icy stare. I turned the car on so we would have heat.

"Carol, don't even go there. I made it clear that I prefer you not dance with him. It was you who decided to do so. You are the one that told me you would be right back and that you would dance with him for Christmas not until Christmas for fucks sake!"

"Before you go on about my fantasy that is something we never agreed to take beyond just that, a fantasy! If anything were to happen it would need to be a mutual decision made together and with the right to veto anyone, especially that blonde haired blue eyed home wrecker."

Carol could see the pain in my eyes. "Rick, I'm sorry! I wasn't planning on doing anything but dancing and I got caught up in the moment with the kiss but nothing else would have happened or will ever happen because I will not and do not want to sleep with anyone but you."

"I was trying to recreate what happened with old Arthur at my Christmas party so we could go home and fuck each other's brains out. It was working because he was grinding his cock against my pussy and I'm so wet right now. Let's go home and make love."

Looking into her eyes I said, "Carol you let it go too far! I can't have sex with you tonight because you'll be thinking of that asshole and his big dick instead of making love to me and I can't handle that."

The drive home was quiet and Carol went in to take a shower and I'm fairly certain she was jilling off to the thought of Hansen. I lie in bed with my eyes closed while my mind was racing. I'm conflicted because part of me is turned on by the notion of my wife with another guy but I'm also jealous of those times when she is in close physical contact with other men.

Carol came to bed and I feigned sleep. Crawling into bed she pushed her breasts into me while draping her arm over me falling to sleep. I spent one restless night thinking and convinced that I'm still that I would like to see Carol with another man but only under circumstances that I control, that mainly being the who I would and could share her with.

The next day Carol apologized once again. "Carol I'm sorry for being so hard on you. Hansen is a charmer and a real wolf. He makes it his business to try and bed the wives and girlfriends of his co-workers. I should have just said no but I have never been that guy. He never gave me much of a chance to forewarn you."

I took her into my arms kissing her deeply. "Why don't we make love before the kids get up?"

"I love you baby, let's go!" Carol added before we ran up the stairs.

The following Saturday is Christmas Eve and we have a party at Sally and Bill Labouski's house next door. "Before we go to the party I want to say that I intend to make up for last weekend by keeping you all to myself. I want to be the only guy on your dance card, okay?"

"I am' so okay with that mister."

We arrive at Sandy and Bill's and the house is festive with a beautiful tree and decorations galore. There are plenty of snacks and we brought a dish to pass around as did the other invitee's. I brought along a 1.75L of spiced rum for Bill's famous eggnog. Christmas music filled the room and their kids were upstairs awaiting the arrival of Santa so we kept the noise to a minimum.

Carol and I made the rounds and took to the living room floor to dance as did some of the other couples. Several neighbors tried to cut in but Carol politely declined as we had discussed before coming to the party.

We took a break for a drink and to rest when our host Bill came up and asked Carol for a dance. It's obvious that Bill had been enjoying his eggnog a bit too much. Carol looking at Bill was about to say no when I told her "It's okay honey after all he is our gracious host." With that Carol got up and went to dance with Bill. I started talking to John and Louise from the neighborhood and lost track of time. A couple of songs later Carol still hadn't returned.

I went looking for her and I found her with bill in a secluded corner with Bill kissing her. I went over tapping him on the shoulder "What gives Bill?" Carol had a sheepish look on her face.

A drunken Bill replied, "Sorry neighbor I was under the mistletoe and got carried away."

"Okay Bill you're forgiven, now what's your excuse?" I said to my wife.

"I'm sorry babe, time seemed to slip away and as Bill says it was just the mistletoe."

"Okay, that's it. From now on you only dance with me!" I said grinning knowing that Bill had to be drunk to kiss my wife like that in front of me, his wife and all of our neighbors.

We enjoyed the rest of the party and were home by midnight. I paid Joanie our babysitter and watched her cross the street and enter her home. Carol was pretty well out of it so I knew it meant that my present would have to wait until morning. I put Carol to bed and I put out the entirety of the Santa gifts and others for Meghan and Charlie before rolling into bed by 1am.

During this time I was thinking about the events of the last few weeks. I had conflicting emotions because I had a strong desire to watch my wife have sex with another man yet I was feeling extremely jealous of all of the grab ass that had taken place at all of these holiday parties.

I finally figured out that it was because I didn't give any of these guys permission and they simply took liberties they shouldn't have. I trust Carol but I know that alcohol can lower inhibitions and even with the best intentions a person could slip.

I maintain that I want it to happen but only where and with whom being in my control and never without me present, after all my fantasy is to watch. So with that on my mind I drift off to sleep.

The sound of clanking woke me up and I heard a sorrowful moaning sound coming from the living room. Carol was next to me dead to the world so I got up to investigate the sounds. I put my robe and slippers on before venturing downstairs. I looked at my watch and it said 1am.

Arriving in the living room I see an apparition in the living room that looked like my former boss Joseph Conroy who passed away a few years early on Christmas Eve. He was draped in heavy chains and was naked wearing a metal cage around his genitals I believe they are called 'cock cages' and cuckolded husbands are made to wear them.

12