A Class Action

Story Info
A bully of a teacher has to pay the price.
3.3k words
4.1
66.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June Varley had been the senior maths tutor at the local college for over ten years. There was no doubting her knowledge of her subject or the ability to get those students who paid attention to the grades they needed. Although she was academically respected, she was not well-liked by either her students or other members of staff.

June was coming up to fifty years old and a spinster, she stood about 5'10" and around 135 lbs. She had a lovely figure, not that you would know because of her dowdy wardrobe. She was also quite attractive, again the large horn-rimmed glasses, no makeup, and the sever way she wore her hair tied back did her no favors.

Her hobbies were walking, running, gardening, and reading, social life non-existent.

Her colleges thought she was standoffish aloof, and a snob and that was only those that were being kind.

The senior students all who need good grades to get in university were less diplomatic; the consensus was that she was a mean-minded vindictive dried up old bitch.

June, on the other hand, was entirely content the way she was if she ever thought about it, which was not very often she saw no reason to change anything.

She very much believed in standards, punctuality in timekeeping and the return of work assignments, and gave short shift to anyone not adhering to either.

Exercise books woods have to be presented in a neat and tidy way, each new bit of work on a new page with title and date in the prescribed fashion. She was unbending, which is why she had never made the head of the department. Of course, the students had to tolerate this childish behavior if they wanted to make their grades.

One of her favored punishments was to keep the whole class back for the errant behavior of one student. The last time she pulled, this was her undoing. Unmoved by students claiming they had bus's to catch or basketball practice or any other reason. She was deaf to all protests, as all ways she was unwavering in her pursuit of standards.

It was was the last straw for some of the students, and they had a meeting to decide how they could end the tyrannical rule of the said Miss Varley.

Once they had discarded the more radical suggestions like setting fire to her house in the middle of the night, ramming her with a car when she was out running, plus any other scheme where she would end up dead, they formulated a plan.

On Saturday morning, June was busying herself in the Kitchen when the front doorbell rang. Looking at the clock, it was only 08/30 she was not expecting anyone, so she became a little annoyed as it would disrupt her routine. On opening the front door, June was even more annoyed as there was no one there. What she didn't know was as she made her way to the front door; three of her students had come in the back door. As she got back to the Kitchen, the doorbell went again.

Striding back to the front door she was now furious, flinging the door open she was confronted with the caller standing with his back to her, this caught her off guard. Before she could say anything, a bag was quickly pulled over her head. Then two strong pairs of hands pulled her arms behind her back, and they were secured with long cable ties. She was then dragged back inside the house. June and her four captors were now in the hall, someone said in a much-disguised voice," if you scream, that will be the last thing you do." it was only said for effect as she lived about three hundred yards back from the road and her nearest neighbor was about the same distance's away, so no one was going to hear her even had she shouted out, the whole operation had taken less than ten seconds

June was then unceremoniously dragged back into her rear sitting room and plonked down in one of the arm chairs; she was aware of more people entering the room but did not know how many, or why they were there. Jane found the silence ominous and scary.

Even allowing for her situation, June could not help herself and tried to take control, demanding to know who they were what they wanted, and they should let her go immediately as she was a significant person.

All she got for her demands was to have her nipples squeezed until she screamed out in pain. Not convinced she made all sorts of other demands and threats for which she received the same treatment again, she was told to shut the fuck up. Frightened humiliated and in pain, she started to cry.

As she sat there in the chair, one of her captors started to cut her skirt away with a pair of scissors. At the same time, he was rubbing the inside of her right thigh. June started to scream a kick out with her legs, desperate to protect her modesty. For which she got some more of the nipple treatment, and the same disguised voice asked, "How much pain can you take lady?" She stopped kicking and sobbed quietly.

At the same time, as her skirt was being cut away she was aware that her blouse was getting the same treatment, soon she was sitting there in just her bra pants and stockings feeling very vulnerable. For the first time, she heard voices that she thought she recognized but wasn't sure.

Encouraged by this, she went on the attack again, claiming she knew who they were, and if they let her go immediately, she would say no more about it. For which she received the same punishment as before.

At this point, the bag was removed from her head, eager to see her captors; she was startled at what she saw. There were seven people in the room four mail three female, but they were all warring masks, so their identities were still a mistry, the boys were stripped down to their boxer shorts, and the girls wore their panties and nothing else. One of the boys then asked if she now had a clue what they had in store for her.

June was horrified and beg and screamed for them, not touch her, with that they dragged her upstairs into her bedroom. Where she was thrown on to her king-sized bed, Her legs were secured securely to the bedposts. With her hands still fastened behind her, she was helpless

With a couple of snips, she was relieved of her bra, and when it fell away, there was a collective intake of breath, then all the lads as one exclaimed what great pair of tits, and started fondling them and tweaking her nipples.

On losing all her underwear, all the girls mocked her hairy cunt

She thought that her humiliation was complete, and things could not get any worse, with tears running down her face June begged to be set free, but no such luck.

One of the girls that had commented on her hairy cunt picked up a pair of scissors and advanced towards the helpless teacher much to June's mortification she calmly started to trim her pubic hair. No one had been this close to her private parts in years, not even her doctor. Satisfied with the handy work, she disappeared into the bathroom only to reappear with a razor and some liquid soap. She promptly massaged the soap into a lather and spread it on June's pussy then gently started to shave her pubic mound.

Not being able to cry any more June just lay there suffering in silence as the girl continued with her task. Alarmed, June became aware that something was awaking deep inside, feelings that not been aroused in her for years, and she fought hard to suppress them. But the girl's touch was so light, and sensual June started to tremble, when she had finished her work she dabbed Jane's vagina dry and then gently kissed it two or three times, which made June groan with humiliation.

The girl then started to rub June's clitoris, she screamed and begged the girl to stop. That only spurred her assailant on who by now was forcing her fingers into Jane's cunt. Much to her disgust and shame, she started to lubricate liberally, fight it as she may she was being betrayed by her own body.

Turning to her assembled ordinance her tormentor claimed with some delight, "the dried-up old cow is getting wet, I think she likes it."

Persevering with the task, the girl soon had Jane that well-lubricated that her complete hand was disappearing into Jane's cunt.

Mortified Jane was now aware of an almost forgotten sensation that had been lying dormant for years was now starting to build and build deep inside. Screaming and begging for the girl to stop, hoping she would not have to suffer the ultimate humiliation of having an orgasm in front of this baying mob. Jane received no respite, however, and was soon in the grip of an explosive climax. Having lost all control, she screamed out and writhed all over the bed as her orgasm coursed its way through her long-neglected sex. Her onlookers cheered and clapped with enthusiasm at her humiliation

The original plan was to take it this far, and that would be it, having recorded all the action they would then threaten to post on to the internet unless June agreed to their conditions.

Which were that she makes no attempt to find out who they were, and more importantly, stop being such a fucking cow, and treat them like young adults and not children. The problem was; however, all the boys were now sporting massive erections, and the girls were as horny as hell as well.

While June lay there devastated by what had just happened, her seven tormentors had a quick conference. The decision made the four boys approached the bed, two of them lifted June to the sitting position, while the other two released her arms, in which June had lost all feeling. Before she could regain the circulation and strikeout, they were quickly secured to the headboard.

June by now realized that no amount of begging, screaming, or pleading to their better nature was going to have any effect. Apart from when they had squeezed her nipples when she had tried to take control, they had not been violent towards her, so she was resigned to lay there and suffer in silence whatever evil they had planned.

Almost immediately she was joined on the bed by two of the young men one on either side, the one to the right started kissing June on the face and lips June turned her head away in an instant. Undeterred, he switched his attention to her ear and neck and face all the while he would caress her right breast. The one to her left had started on her left nipple and was slowly kissing his way down her body, arriving at her navel; he put the tip of his tongue inside, which made June shiver. Continuing his travel downward, he soon came at her newly shaved and abused pussy. He lingered for a few seconds, planting feather-like Kiss's to her womanhood before he parted the petals of her vagina and put his tongue in as far in as he could.

June would have screamed out at this most intimate intrusion were it not for the fact that her other tormentor had been keeping up a never-ending assault of his own. Planting sensuous fairy-like Kiss's on her neck breast ears and everywhere else. Until June had capitulated and surrendered her lips to him

Country to all that she believed in, and she was far from being a willing partner in this sexual assault, the cast-iron resolve for which she was legionary had started to crumble. The young man who's attention had been on her pussy withdrew his tongue discarded his boxer shorts and got between June's thighs,

As he moved forward one of the girls took hold of his rampant cock and guided it into June's dripping cunt, when he was all the way in there was a great cheer from all those assembled. Still unable to talk because her mouth was still occupied, her eyes almost popped out, realizing she had seven or eight inches of cock meat embedded in her vagina.

The owner of that beautiful love stick started to fuck his captive; slowly at first, then he upped the pace and then sped up again. June managed to dislodge her other suitor long enough to beg him not cum insider as she was still fertile.

At the same time, she felt another climax start to build, which she loathed and longed for in equal measure. Then for only the second time in her life, she felt a man's spunk being blasted deep inside of her. Had her arms and legs been free, she would have automatically wrapped her lover in them, but all she could do was scream and thrash from side to side as her orgasm released all of her long-suppressed sexuality.

At this point, June begged to have her hands and feet untied and promised she would not fight or try to get away. Not everyone agreed, but there was a majority in favor.

With her shackles removed, June could have made a bid for freedom but instead started to caress the young lady that was kissing her, when she discarded her panties and straddled June's face she knew what was expected of her. June had never done anything like this in her life. But like every other task she had ever undertaken, it would be given 100%, although this was the first time she soon had the young lady squealing with pleasure and cumming all over her face.

At the same time, a second boy was depositing another load of spunk in her vagina, which prompted an immediate response from June; She locked her feet behind his back and dragged him forward, which dislodged the young lady sitting on her face. With her vagina mussels in overdrive, she squeezed every drop of spunk from that young man's cock

All the boys got a chance to fuck June at least twice as one dismounted; there was another ready to take his place. It seemed to June that her life had changed into one continuous orgasm. The last lad had to make do with a blow job because June's recently unused cunt was now raw, but as he got to fuck one of the girls he saw it as a bonus.

Instinct is a great sense June thought latter; she had never in her life seen a rampant cock up that close before, let alone having it shoved in her mouth. Instinctively, however, she knew what to do; with a bit of coaching from the girls, she was sucking cock like a pro in no time. Very soon the lad who was receiving all the attention was unloading all his pent up spunk into his teacher's mouth, June had not been told what to do at this point, so she just swallowed the lot.

Asserting their authority one more time, one of the lads lay on the bed. As sore as her cunt was June was encouraged to straddle him, at the same time another lad was at the head of the bed offering his prick to June's silky lips. With his cock liberally coated in the most expensive face cream he found on the dressing table, the third forced his prick into June's arse. Even for the newly liberated spinster, this was going too far, and she tried to resist but to no avail.

All those wasted years she thought having no idea until today of the pleasure of being fucked ridged by three rampant cocks. How the boys managed to synchronize their ejaculations was a mystery, but they all came together simultaneously, filling her cunt, bowls, and mouth full of spunk at the same time. June road her orgasm for along as she could before it overpowered her, and she passed out.

As June lay on the bed with spunk running out of every orifice, she was a site behold. All her lovers took the opportunity to capture this for posterity on their smartphones.

At this point, June was in desperate need of the bathroom, finding it difficult to walk. She was helped by the three girls when she had finished the young lady that had shaved her pussy, bathed her swollen vagina, and applied some soothing cold cream.

The clock said it was half-past two, which meant that she had been having continues sex with orgasm following orgasm for almost six hours. If it weren't with one of the lads, one of the girls would have her face buried in her cunt. Bringing her to climax after climax, which had left her utterly exhausted and close to collapse.

June gratefully accepted the help back to the bedroom where the bed covers had been turned down; her weak body felt used and abused, so she needed no further encouragement to lay down and surrender to sleeps warm embrace.

When she woke, the house was still and quiet, as she lay there, she felt different somehow more complete and contented. In no way agitated with that feeling that she ought to be up and doing something. The one thing June new was that had she dared to go out and get herself fucked ridged now and then she would be a completely different person. Had she been able to let her self go from time to time, instead of always being in control, her life would have been so much different.

Her strict puritanical upbringing had a lot to answer for, plus the ultimate betrayal and the rape by her father, who was the local Lutheran priest.

On reflection she realized the sex she liked, it made her feel alive, the fact it was her father that had made it repellent

After this, she had always made sure that she was in control, and keeping people at arm's length was part of her strategy. If you didn't let them get close to you, they could not hurt you; was her thinking. Had those young people, however, inadvertently and unwittingly released a monster that she would now have a problem keeping in check.

As she moved about the house, there were only two things that gave any clue to what had gone on earlier in the day. One was the screen saver that had been installed on her computer of her getting a triple penetration. It served as a reminder of what was possible should she start to have second thoughts on the promise she had made. The other was her very sore and inflamed cunt. That would be a constant reminder for the rest of the weekend.

As she sat down in her favorite armchair, she reflected on the lesson on humility that she had received today and smiled. Realizing she could no longer be an island, she would have to commit to the human race with all its imperfections.

Taking note of young expectant faces that looked back at her in her classroom that Monday morning, she realized that it was the first time she had taken any notice of what they looked like as individuals. She also wondered which of these had paid her visit last Saturday. Just thinking about it sent a shiver and a tingle through her womanhood, and if she knew what would she do? Ask them to call again, probably! and vowed to be the best Maths teacher in the world.