A Classic Pose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the roundabout British way of saying, "Hey, get a room."

"Of course, our apologies." Mum grinned, and we turned away towards the exit, my arm over her shoulder and hers around my waist. I took a single glance back at the picture, at my mum, sprawling rampantly nude with a smile on her face that I knew was just for me.

*****

We hadn't talked much on the way home. I guess we were both digesting the step we'd just taken, and it seemed appropriate that when we stepped over the threshold into the house we realized we were also about to cross another threshold of a completely different sort.

Once again, simultaneously, "You're sure about this?" "You're sure you want to do this?"

We spontaneously burst out laughing and fell once more into an embrace, only this time our lips met immediately, our tongues writhed into each other's mouth, our bodies left little space for air between them and our hands explored one another's face, neck, back, and lower down to our asses, pulling each other inwards. Then breathlessly we held each other at arm's length and began slowly to divest ourselves of our own clothes, not looking away from each other's eyes as we did it.

Okay, maybe momentarily, like when she'd shucked off her blouse and deftly released the bra-strap at the back, allowing her already hard-nippled breasts to burst out of their cage.....and maybe when she'd released the catch and zip of her skirt at the side and allowed it to slide down to her ankles, revealing her high-cut, semi-transparent panties. Okay, and maybe when she hooked her thumbs into them at the sides and slid them smoothly down over her ass and crotch and made a dainty one-two dance to step out of them.

And maybe her gaze had also faltered after I'd taken off my shirt and crossed my arms and yanked the T-shirt over my head and thrown it to one side. And just maybe when I'd slipped out the rivet button of my jeans, greased the zip down and with my hips swinging side-to-side, managed to do a couple of one-legged shuffles to extricate my feet. And...and this was a definite, not a maybe, when I'd pulled down my boxers and then straightened myself up to face her again, and my cock, granite-hard it seemed to me, sprang upwards and outwards to her loving gaze.

Then we both openly allowed our eyes to wander all over, to take in and to appreciate the vision that was standing before us. Mum turned a full circle so I could take in every aspect of her, and with a laugh even raised one arm so that I could appreciate how smoothly shaven her armpits were.

I also turned round and when I had my back to her, I felt her approach and rest her palms over my ass-cheeks. Then she slid her hands up and round to caress my nipples before dipping, with spread fingers across my flesh, to take hold of my cock and to cradle my balls. Her body pressed up against me and I felt the balloons of her breasts distend as she forced her soft flesh onto mine, and the tickle of her pussy hair as she rubbed it from side to side against my ass, all the time her lips nibbling and licking at my ear.

My own hands I slipped round my back to caress up and down the swell of her hips and onto the cheeks of her luscious ass. She swiveled me round on the spot by virtue of my dick and we were once again into each other's mouth, slurping and sucking and probing. By now our breathing was building to a crescendo and our hands were eagerly exploring, roaming and plucking at anything we could find.

Then Mum pulled away and took me once again by the hand, this time to lead me towards the stairs. As we made our way up, her ass swung like a pendulum before me and I just had to stretch out my free hand to feel its bounce. This made her stop in mid-stair, and she turned her head to look down at me. She smiled such a sexy smile, then released my hand and she bent forward, supporting herself on one of the stairs further up. Her ass jutted out right into my face. I grasped it in both hands and drew her cheeks gently apart. There was her darker brown puckered hole, and further along the crack, her soft pussy lips seemed to be already damp in expectation. She thrust her ass out even further and those lips met my outstretched tongue which delved right between them and into her hot cavern.

She let out some sort of gasp and a groan as I slipped my tongue out and along her groove to search for that small nubbin, alternately diving in and swirling around and then surging forward to tickle around her sensitive clit. My tongue was being drenched as I performed the act, and a sudden series of jerks and a shudder and a strangled 'Ohhhh..!' that went through her told me that, oh good lord, I'd just made my very own mother cum.

One hand reached out behind her now and she grabbed me urgently by the wrist and hurried me up the remaining stairs and into her bedroom. There, she let go of me and flung herself backwards down onto the bed, laughing, the springs bouncing so that it was almost like a trampoline, drew her knees upwards and outwards and threw both her hands out towards me in welcome.

I flung myself down between her legs and my stiff prick gouged straight into her already sopping hot hole. It was as if I'd been waiting an eternity for this moment, and I gave her my all. I rammed into her with my tool, I ran my hands over and squeezed every available part of her body and my mouth was trying its best to suck and gnaw at her incredible tongue, nose, ears, neck....

She herself was making these squealing noises, enjoying every moment, lunging her own body back up at me as I pummeled downwards, scratching her fingernails across my ass and up my back and bringing her legs around my waist to give her more leverage and lock me into some kind of tight judo hold.

When my mouth wasn't covering hers she was laughing and groaning and making these high-pitched squeaks and cumming as though she'd never cum before. As I felt my own seed begin to collect at the base of my knob and exert pressure behind the dam, I dragged her ass up off the bed and held her lower half in the air as I slowed my thrusts but pushed even harder into her cunt as my hot juice suddenly burst through and plunged into her depths. There was so much of it. I hadn't even been saving it up for her but it was now as though I could actually flood her with my sperm. With every push now, our bodies were making these squelching noises and I felt that I'd filled her so much that every extra push I added forced what was already in there to somehow find a way out by any means that it could.

I collapsed on top of her and she released the stranglehold she had on my waist. She ran her fingers through my hair and we kissed long and slow. After a while I raised myself up on one hand and peered down at her heavy breasts which now lay placidly across her chest, with her nipples defying gravity and sniffing at the air above them.

"Hello, you two. I don't think we've met."

"Yes you have, you just don't remember."

"Mmm. Maybe you should remind me?"

"I can do that." And with that she swung herself from underneath me and turned me over so that she was now straddling my semi-flaccid cock. She sat upright and then leant forward on her arms, allowing her breasts to swing freely beneath her frame and just below my chin.

"Which one do you want to meet first?"

"I don't mind, they're both kind of spectacular."

"Smooth talking bastard."

"The one closest to your heart, then."

"Wow, you actually are a smooth talking bastard haha." And she leaned forwards and to one side and inserted her left nipple into my mouth. I gladly opened up wide and curled my tongue around it.

"And while you're busy doing that, I hope you don't mind if I do this...?" and she clenched her pussy lips together around my cock and began a gentle up and down motion of her ass. There was a reciprocal hardening of her nipple and my cock. Her eyes closed and the tempo of her rocking increased. To help her, she lifted her hands off the bed and gripped at the headboard behind me. This enabled her to push down harder, and her nipple swung out of my mouth and her heavy breasts started to swing wildly in conjunction with her thrusting. It was spellbinding. I reached up and took both globes in my hands. I was surprised at the fullness and weight of them. As my mum increased her speed and threw her head back, my thumbs played with her nipples which were both now jutting proudly out from their base. When I could time it right I was also able to open my mouth, shoot out my tongue, and momentarily lick around them before her backward motion each time swung them away from my reach.

She was now speeding up as I had done just a short while before, and I joined in again with her thrusts because my dick had fully recovered and yet again was on the brink of release. She came before I did and pushed back on the headboard so she was impaled upon me as deeply as possible, and in that position she once again allowed a tremble to course its way through her whole being before collapsing with a gasp onto me. With another few thrusts I was also cumming yet again.

This time we didn't move for quite a while afterwards and when we did it was as though we were glued together. Our pubic hairs parted like a Velcro fastening, and we got up and made our way as one person through to the en-suite shower where we luxuriated in the steam and the freedom to explore one another fully and at our leisure.

Of course Mum went down on me. Of course I went down on Mum.

We went back to the bed, still as one, and took a single glance at the mess we'd made before it was my turn to take her by the hand and we padded through to my own bed. There we snuggled up and played with each other until drowsiness overtook us and we fell, spooned together, into a deep sleep.

*****

I awoke first, and, quietly so I wouldn't disturb her I got out of bed, still naked. I padded over and sat in a chair so I could take in her loveliness lying there on her front like a puppet whose strings have been cut, her limbs at all angles, one breast spreading out to the side, her hair in messy disarray and a small smile still playing at her lips.

She'd been satiated by our lovemaking. Hadn't we both. But she was really out for the count. Oh hell, had I shagged her senseless? I observed her from up close. She was a picture.

A picture...

I reached across and took a clean sheet of paper from my folder, moved the chair to a better angle and began to sketch. She moved around occasionally, exposing different bits, until she was eventually on her back, one hand trailing on the floor and the other an open palm thrown back into the tangle of her hair. Her nipples looked so soft to the touch, but then after a few minutes, it seemed that they'd hardened and were jutting defiantly upwards. Was she having an erotic dream or something? Or...I looked at her face. Her tongue was poking out at me through her lips and she was regarding me across the room through half-lidded eyes.

"It turns me on to have you looking at me like that."

Her legs played with the blankets until they had been thrown off the bed and onto the floor.

Then she spread her legs wide.

"You like that pose?"

" 's okay." Her smile slipped. "But it's better in close-up." Her smile returned.

I threw the pencil and paper to one side and leant in for a better appreciation. I licked up the inside of her thigh and at the junction of her legs I dug my nose in between her cunt lips, then brought it out to replace it with my tongue.

"It's a professional thing," I whispered up at her, "to effectively reproduce such a vision, it has to be juiced up as much as possible." She laughed and pushed herself forward and my tongue began a slow piston action in and out of her slit, sometimes speeding up and sometimes altering direction to hook onto the small nubbin of her clit. She writhed in pleasure and grabbed hold of my hair by both hands, tearing at it. It was deliciously painful. As she climaxed, she shrieked and gasped and threw her legs around my back, urging me further inside. As she came I felt my tongue drenched in her fluid and like a naughty boy who can't get enough of what was on the plate, I lapped up what was around her entrance and pulled my face out. We grinned at each other as I licked around my mouth like a cat.

"Just like the cat and the cream...you've emptied me out, I think I'm in need of a refill..." She looked down towards my wood.

"Do you always have that of a morning?"

"What, this..?" and I swung the pendulum in her direction. "Yeah."

"Dare I say 'lucky me'?"

"I'm the one who's lucky..."

"No. Me."

"No. Me."

"No. Me."

"No. Me, me, me, me..." and I dived on top of her......

*****

It was a few weeks later that our class had another life study at college. We all sauntered in and placed our easels in a circle around the chaise longue where the model would sit, lean or strut her stuff. Kevin had been reminding me all morning of the last session we'd had and said his dick was yearning for the same girl. I told him the model might be a bloke this time since we'd not had that for a while now. He told me not to be a cunt, stuffed gum defiantly into his mouth and chewing angrily, took up place in a position across from me in the circle.

When we'd all settled down, the door to the storeroom at the side of the class creaked open and a woman strolled out barefooted and enclosed in a floral robe from neck to ankle. She was holding her hair across her face, but when she reached the chaise, she let the robe slide smoothly to the floor, brushed the hair out of her eyes with both hands and staring into the middle distance adopted a casual pose leaning against the seat. I only glanced briefly at her nakedness because my attention was elsewhere.

Kevin had stopped chewing. In fact his mouth hung open and I could see the white wad of gum just lying there on his tongue. He looked at me. He looked back at the model. He looked at me. I raised an eyebrow. He looked back at today's model, my mum.

The model didn't pay anyone any notice, however, she just posed. Kevin began chewing again, vigorously. She gave him no attention in spite of his wriggling around and dropping his charcoal several times.

She went through several poses, turning each time to give every student a fair range of views. When she turned vaguely in my direction she looked me briefly in the eye and winked. Other than that, we were simply student and model, in no way related.

Then came the last, longer, half-hour pose, meaning she would lounge across the chaise since that was the easiest to hold for an extended period.

And for that she adjusted herself to face Kevin, looked him straight in the eye, leaned back on her elbow...and opened her legs. I could just see from my slight angle that she was smiling at him, too.

Kevin, for his part, was transfixed, but this was not an artist's attempt at a rapport with the model. He was simply rooted to the spot.

Then the spell broke and he resumed chewing even more vigorously than before. His hand seemed to be shaking on the paper and he appeared confused as to what he was supposed to be doing.

That's when the gum became lodged in his throat.

It was not immediately clear what had happened, other than that his attention was no longer completely fixed on my mother's pussy lips. His face was suddenly turning red and he was bringing his hand up to his throat. He struggled to his feet, and now everyone's attention had become focused on him as he spluttered and tried to retch.

In that confusion it was Mum who reacted. She leapt up and ran towards him, grabbed him, swiveled him round so she was placed immediately behind him, and linking her arms to the bottom of his diaphragm she straightway began to exert a series of upward jerks.

To the uninitiated it looked strangely like she was trying to shaft his ass with a strap-on. But that was only a momentary vision, because her Heimlich maneuvers didn't seem to be working, and time was passing and Kevin's face was rapidly turning blue and he no longer seemed to be reacting. Mum released her grip and laid him down gently onto the floor.

"Phone for an ambulance...now!" she shouted to nobody in particular, and everyone reached for their mobiles.

"And a knife, I need a knife! One of those Japanese knife things, you've all got them in your kit...one of you...now!"

Her voice was complete authority and within seconds the whole class was rooting through their equipment and were proffering their knives which were usually used for cutting through cardboard for mounting pictures.

She grabbed one of the small knives from a girl student who was also kneeling next to her. "Hold his head so it doesn't move." She did so. Leaning over him on her haunches, her naked breasts hanging low below her ribcage, Mum felt around to the front of Kevin's exposed neck with her delicate fingers to just below his Adam's apple. There, she placed the knife horizontally against his skin, seemed to take a deep breath herself, and applied pressure. The skin gave way easily.

"And I'll need a tube... the casing from a ballpoint pen maybe...somebody prepare one." She wasn't looking at anyone in particular, she was completely focused on Kevin.

Again the class reaction was immediate and we were all fumbling for pens. Our teacher was equally as compliant in following her instructions.

Meanwhile she'd made an incision of perhaps half-an-inch across and a little blood leaked out from Kevin's neck. It wasn't the gushing spurts we were all probably expecting after having been brought up on innumerable horror movies, though, it was merely a small trickle. She laid the knife to one side and inserted a finger into the hole she'd made, moving it around in a circular motion.

Around her, many hands were now holding out the plastic from disassembled ballpoint pens. With a brief decision, Mum grabbed one and inserted it into the hole she'd made. She leant forward, her ass in the air, and sucked into the tube. Seemingly satisfied, she then breathed into the tube a couple of times and Kevin's chest began to rise and fall...then it was rising and falling of its own volition.

"Tape. Masking tape, please..." She stretched out her hand and took hold of tape which somebody had apparently pre-emptively prepared.

To another student: "Rip some strips off." She continued holding the tube she'd inserted into Kevin's throat. "Lay them around the tube to hold it in place and seal off the cut." The student was admirably calm in doing so. Mum was projecting an air of complete authority.

Kevin was already beginning to come round, his eyes were flickering but as yet he was not focusing properly. His mouth opened, but Mum clamped her free hand across it.

"Don't try to speak. At all. Just breathe." She smiled down at him. "Dopey." She stroked through his hair. "You're going to be okay, just lie there." Even now, as Kevin's eyes regained their focus, the first thing he seemed to be attracted to was her breasts. Mum seemed to take this as a sign of his returning to normality as she leaned back and asked about the ambulance. "I guess class is over for today, I'd better go with him when the ambulance arrives. What's your name, love?" she indicated the girl who'd been holding Kevin's head.

"Mandy."

"Okay then, Mandy, keep him in that position, make sure the tube doesn't slip further in or it'll block his airway again. Can you do that? I'm just going to get dressed..."

She agreed she could, and Mum got up and walked back to the storeroom to retrieve her clothes, her ass even now swinging hypnotically as she did so. All the parameters had abruptly changed, and now she was no longer a model, she'd become a naked woman in the middle of a fully clothed group. There was a sensuality to her movements which hadn't been obvious earlier. She closed the door behind her.