A Classmate's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lee comes back into the room at that moment, frowning. "Did I miss something?" he asks. Both mother and daughter rapidly shake their heads. He shrugs. "Never mind. I drew the bath for you already, mommy." Sophie rolls her eyes at the way her friend is calling her mom, then returns her attention to the notes in front of her. Maeve heads to the bathroom and Lee follows her. Once there, she locks the door and the two of them are inside together, kissing. Maeve is glad he can read her now and knows what she wants him to do, even without her having to tell him directly like she used to. Except for sex, of course. He still needs her cues for that.

Maeve strips completely naked and then lies down in the bathtub. "Get in with me, baby boy," she commands him. The slutty boy obeys his older lover, taking all his clothes off and getting in with her. The two of them just bathe for a few short seconds before she leans over to kiss him. She then straddles him right there in the bathtub, his prick stiffening, pressing against her long thigh. Then Maeve grabs his dick and slides it inside her, riding his cock in the bath as he moans. She fucks him right there, clenching her powerful vagina around him tightly, milking the young boy and pumping his cock.

She keeps on banging him there in the tub until he finally ejaculates into her pussy, filling her up. Maeve smiles and gets up, his cum dripping out of her hole and into the bath water. He smiled shyly, the way he still does each time he has had sex with her. Maeve helps him to his feet and they both towel off and gets to her bedroom. There they lie in bed together and she cuddles with him, spooning him from behind, wrapping her arms around him. She then gets up from the bed, walks out into the living room to get the ring, and brings it back to the bedroom with her.

Maeve lies down on her side next to her young lover. She gazes into his eyes and says "I love you so much, Lee, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Then she opens the small box she has been hiding behind her back and he gasps as he sees the golden ring in it with a shocked expression on his face. "Will you marry me?" she asks him. The shy boy eagerly nods, with tears of joy forming in his eyes. She grins and hugs him, kissing him passionately. The older woman puts the ring on him and the two of them make out before she orders him to fuck her in the ass.

Being an obedient boyfriend and fiancé he obeys her, and after fucking her for ten minutes, he ends up cumming in her tight ass.

Four months later the two of them get married and they live together happily ever after.

The End.