A Clear View Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
orie
orie
4,248 Followers

The two old friends sat in silence watching the waves break and listening to the crash. An occasional sea gull screeched overhead. Carol listened to the music and her ample butt bounced with the rhythm.

"This is a good day," Mark said, never altering his stare from the ocean.

Bryan was uncertain how much his friend really knew and if Mark had any hidden meaning in that remark.

"Beautiful," Bryan finally responded.

Still looking straight ahead, Mark said, "You know I love you."

Bryan experienced his blood chilling.

"Love you, too, man."

"I also trust you, Bryan."

"I'd never do anything to hurt you, Mark."

"I know. I've told you things I've never told anyone else. Even with the other guys here, I haven't gone into the details of my business."

"I've not told a soul. I never even mentioned most of what we talked about with Judy."

"I appreciate that. Obviously, I never told anyone else about having a limp noodle."

"Mark, I would never..."

"I know you wouldn't. But, what I'm saying is that, well, I trust you."

Bryan debated about opening the subject of what happened between him and Sasha in the shower. Maybe he should also tell him that she just made him get hard in front of Linda.

"She needs you," said Mark.

"Mark, I don't..."

"Bryan, she needs you. I've been so focused on me." He laughed, "Not much of a surprise there. It's always been all about me. But, with the business, my health, the kids getting started in life, I felt like the world was on my shoulders and I had to solve everyone's problems. Sasha went along with me, comforted me and pushed her needs aside to care for me and my fucking ego."

"All in all, Mark," Bryan said, "that's sorta what marriage is about. Sacrificing yourself for someone else."

Mark nodded slowly. "I took it to the extreme. Now I realize that someone was paying a price. Sasha paid that price. Now, she needs to feel important."

Bryan kicked the sand with his feet. He dug his toes under the sand and wiggled them until they broke the surface.

"She loves you, Mark."

"I know that," he said. "I'm not talking about love. I'm talking about her feeling like a woman—a desirable woman. She needs that right now."

Bryan didn't know what to say, so he remained silent.

"Just don't hurt her, Bryan. That's all I ask."

"God, Mark, I'd never hurt her," he said. After a pause, he added, "or you."

Slowly Mark turned his head and looked at Bryan. He pulled off the large shades that covered his glasses. Bryan pulled his sunglasses off.

"I know you didn't ask for this," Mark said as a tear rolled down his cheek. "But, make her feel like the beautiful woman she is."

Bryan nodded. Mark continued, "Do whatever you and she want. There is nothing off the table. I mean it, Bryan, nothing. Just don't fall in love with her and take her away."

Bryan felt the impact of that statement hit his heart. He nodded.

They each replaced their shades.

Mark asked Bryan to give him a hand up. Bryan stood and grasped his friend's hand.

Standing, Mark embraced him.

Carol stirred from her reverie

.

"Jesus, you two get a fucking room," she said.

"Actually," Mark replied, "we were going to head out to P'town and check out the action."

"Just what that place needs," she said with humor. "A couple of old fart fags."

"Ouch, that's not politically correct," said Mark. "Besides, we're not gay. We are just enlightened."

Carol laughed. She sat up exposing her large breasts to the men.

"Enlighten these and then let me know if you prefer the pink side of the road."

"Oh, shit," said Mark. "Those are awesome."

He pushed Bryan aside and said, "Ok, I'm back. I couldn't live in a world where such spectacular titties were off the menu."

"Technically, these are off the menu to you, buster," she said as she cupped her breasts, pushing them together. "But, feel free to window shop."

They all laughed. Carol shook her chest and her large breasts flopped back and forth. With a wide grin, she leaned back on her elbows and let the two men stare at her bare chest. She playfully pulled on a nipple and Mark's mouth dropped open. She then pulled her top on and tied the strings.

"Where is everyone?" she asked.

"The guys are still fishing and the girls went for a walk," Bryan answered since Mark did not seem to be capable of speaking.

Carol stood and brushed sand from her legs.

"Well, I'm going to get wet. Join me?"

Mark shed his hat and glasses, but kept his tee shirt on. The three of them walked down to the water and slowly eased in. When they acclimated to the temperature, they began body surfing.

When they made it back to the blankets after exhausting themselves, the women were back from their walk.

Sasha wanted to go back to the house and start supper. She was cooking for the crew that night. She asked Bryan to drive her. The rest could squeeze into Bob's Jeep.

As soon as they arrived, she took his hand and led them to the outdoor shower.

"I can't believe you did that in front of Linda."

Sasha stripped and hung her towel on the hook and nudged Bryan aside as she let the warm water run down her body.

"What?" she asked looking up at him in total innocence.

Bryan looked at her eyes, wide and showing no sign of deceit. He also looked at her naked flesh inches from his own.

"You know what I mean. What must she think?"

"Chill out, Bryan. I already told her all about us."

"Did you tell her you had an orgasm?"

"Did. She and I talk a lot. We are always texting each other or talking on the phone. When we get together like this in person, well, we just share, and share and share. So, our walk on the beach was the perfect opportunity to have a heart to heart. She wanted to know if you had a big cock."

"Take those off," she said. Bryan slid his swim trunks down and off. Sasha slipped her hand on his semi-erect shaft. Her soapy hands moved up and down and soon she was grasping a fully-erect shaft.

"Sasha, stop trying to distract me. This is serious."

She smiled, "No, this is a beautiful hard-on. That's what I told Linda. That you did have a nice big cock that looked awesome when it was hard. Of course, I did have to admit that it was only the second adult cock I had seen. But, I've looked at enough porn to know that you stand up well to comparisons. Would never make it as a star, but nothing to be ashamed of, either."

The thought of Sasha watching porn fascinated me. Bryan was letting his mind wander and think about her playing with herself as she watched. He realized he was getting off track.

"You know what I meant," he said, but failed to convey any displeasure. "Do you think it's ok to discuss our interactions with Linda?"

"Interactions?"

"You know what I mean."

"If you mean, an interaction is a blow job, then I would accept that term."

Sasha sunk to her knees. "I told you I wanted to try this."

Her hands moved up his thighs and fondled his balls, while stroking him.

"Jesus,' he gasped.

Sasha moved forward and positioned him to rinse the soap away. She took the shaft into her mouth. Bryan groaned and pushed forward.

She cupped his butt and began moving up and down, letting her tongue run along the tender bottom of his dick.

She pushed back and he moved until he felt the shower wall behind him. In this new position, the stream from the shower no longer fell on Sasha's face. She began to move faster.

"I'll never last long if you keep doing this," he said with his hand resting lightly on her wet hair.

Sasha pulled off long enough to say, "Don't hold back on my account." She reengaged his hard dick and sucked.

"You mean... Like all the way."

Her eyes turned up to meet his and she nodded. He began to pump into her mouth. He felt his tip touch the opening to her throat. He paused and she slowly moved her face forward. His heart beat faster as his tip passed into her throat. Gagging, Sasha pulled back. Taking a deep breath, she pulled him deep into her mouth once again. This time his pubis hit her lips and she took all of him. He held still and let her set the tempo. She pulled back, then took him again. Sasha began to massage his balls with one hand.

He felt the sensation deep in his groin and then it sped forward. He jerked reflexively and shot into her throat. Sasha gagged and pulled back, but not off him. She continued to squeeze his balls and he ejaculated four more times. Some creamy liquid dribbled from the corner of her mouth, but he could see her swallowing the rest.

She sat back on her knees and let his softening dick escape her lips. She placed a series of small kisses on his tip and grabbed his hands. Bryan helped her stand. She came into his arms. Tilting her chin up, he kissed her. She opened her mouth. Without hesitation he plunged his tongue inside. He could detect a slight trace of his cum, but mixed with her sweetness he found he enjoyed the intimacy it brought.

"That was spectacular," he whispered between kisses.

She hugged him tightly. "I used to love giving Mark head. I still offer to do it, but he just gets even more frustrated."

"What can I do for you?"

She laughed into his chest.

"Jesus, if you have to ask...?"

He kissed her again and knelt before her. The water cascading over them was turning cool. She reached over and turned off the flow.

His face was even with her apple-shaped breasts. He licked one from underneath, over her nipple to the top. Sasha smiled and closed her eyes. He licked around her hard nipple and then took it between his teeth. He pulled back extending her breast and stretching the nub.

"Oh, yes," Sasha said.

He played with her nipple for a long time, using a combination of teeth, tongue and fingers. Sasha was softly crooning as he moved to her other breast. She pushed his face against her chest and he bit down. She cried softly. Without warning he slid his finger along her slit and deep inside her.

"Oh, Mary, Mother of God," she exclaimed.

He used her copious wetness to lubricate her clit. While still attending to her breast with his mouth, he plunged two fingers inside her and used his other hand to pull back the hood protecting the engorged bud. His thumb moved up and down. Bryan felt her vagina contract around her fingers. He pulled them out and then pushed back in, using three digits this time. He plunged them in and out as he thumbed her clit.

"Too much," she gasped. "Too much on my clit."

Bryan let the hood slip back over and rubbed alongside of her hard nub.

"Ah, yes, just like that."

He had freed her breast and began kissing his way downward. Sasha grabbed his head and pulled.

"Not now, Bryan. Just keep doing what you're doing. It feels so good."

He continued to make small circles around her clit, and occasionally softly rubbed over the top. Her liquids were running down her thighs and his hand was covered in warmth. He pulled out his fingers. Sasha moaned and pushed her pussy out to regain contact. Bryan turned his hand and inserted one finger. He probed along the top of her canal and found a small rough spot. He pushed against it.

"Holy fuck," Sasha cried.

Concentrating on her g-spot and playing with her clit, Bryan worked both hands. Sasha's breathing became shallow and her pelvis thrust of its own volition. He took a nipple back between his teeth and bit down slowly. Letting out a long, low growl, Sasha pumped her pussy hard against his hand. He felt the contractions around his finger as the rest of her body trembled. He continued to work her until she sagged against the shower. Weakly pushing his hands from her pussy, she sank to the floor.

Bryan sat next to her and held her closely. Neither had the need for words. After a minute or two, Bryan bent over and kissed the top of her pubic patch.

"Jesus," was the sole word that escaped her lips.

"Let's go inside," he said and helped her up.

"I need to rinse off," she said. "Let's see if the water warmed up." They stood under the warm water of just one shower, soaped and rinsed each other and shampooed each other's hair. The final rinse was cool and they turned off the water and held each other close.

They grabbed their suits and towels and without bothering to put them on ran into the house. Bryan led her to his room. He pulled her to his arms and kissed her. Leaning against him, Sasha kissed back and ran her hands up and down his back. Bryan paused and put his hands under her arms.

"Jump," he said.

She did and he lifted her so she was sitting on the top bunk.

He spread her knees. Sasha slipped a hand down to cover her sex.

"Let me see you."

"It's embarrassing," she said. "No one wants to look at me there."

"I do, Sasha, and I'm going to do more than look."

Her skin was now flushed all over with warm blood flowing. She slowly removed her hand exposing her most intimate part to him. Bryan kissed the insides of her knees and pushed them farther apart. Sasha gasped and leaned back on her elbows. Bryan pulled her forward until just her ass balanced on the edge of the bed. He kissed his way up her thighs. By now he could see the moisture oozing out and could smell her excitement. He pushed his lips to her sex and began to kiss all around her labia. Sasha moaned and tried to close her legs. Bryan pried them farther apart. Extending his tongue he licked from her anus to her clit, pushing his tongue between her swollen lips.

"Oh, my god," said Sasha.

He began to lick faster and she moved her pussy against his face.

He slipped his tongue as deep inside her as he could. "Sweet, Jesus," she cried. "That feels so good. So good."

He spent a long time kissing and probing as her liquid turned to a steady stream. Using his fingers, Bryan spread the apex of her lips and pushed his tongue onto her clit. Sasha made a sound he had never heard before and grabbed his hair. She first tried to pull him away, but he resisted and then pulled the hood off her clit and sucked it. Sasha now pushed his face into her pussy and clinched her thighs tight around his head. She cried out as the orgasm swept over her.

Bryan was not about to leave her with just one. He pushed two fingers inside and again found her g-spot. Rubbing it, he refocused his tongue and lips on her clit. Sasha was bucking hard, pushing her hips up off the bed into his face. She was grunting with every touch on her clit. He could sense her building to another orgasm. She was almost there. A few more strokes and licks and she would reach the peak.

"Are you two crazy?'

The voice came from behind him. He pulled his face away and turned to see Linda standing in the doorway.

"Everyone's on their way back. God, you could get caught by anyone."

Sasha hoarsely called out. "Finish me, Bryan."

Linda stood looking at her two friends. Sasha remained spread-eagled on the top bunk, her hips twitching and her sex open and flush. Bryan's erection throbbed.

"They'll be back any minute," she said.

"God, please don't leave me like this," begged Sasha.

"Be our lookout?" he asked.

Linda regarded the obvious arousal of both of them. She turned and took a step into the hallway to listen for sounds of anyone approaching. Bryan moved his head back between Sasha's legs. She moaned and grabbed his hair to pull him firmly against her.

He licked her once more from bottom to top. Her moans filled the room. Propping her legs on his shoulders, he reached for a pillow to slip under her butt. He now had access to her crack. Bryan spread her cheeks and ran his tongue from her clit to her rosebud.

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph," she gasped as he softly rimmed her anus. He pushed ever so slightly with his tongue against the tightly puckered opening.

"Oh, god, that's too much," she cried.

Bryan resumed licking back up to her clit. Slowly he eased a finger inside her and sucked her clit between his lips. Sasha began bucking against his finger and tongue. She made small mewing sounds. He sucked on Sasha's completely exposed clit and pushed hard with his tongue. Sasha jerked his head forward while she ground her pussy hard to his mouth. Adding another finger and rotating his hand, Bryan felt for her g-spot. She screamed and he assumed he found it.

"Keep it down, guys. They can probably hear you in P'town," urged Linda.

Sasha was making incoherent sounds and thrusting with all her strength. Bryan's mouth was flooded with her exotic excretion and his face was drenched. As tongue fatigue began to set in, he positioned a finger at her rosebud. Her juices had already run down her bottom and he used them to lubricate her opening. He sensed Sasha could not last much longer. He rubbed her g-spot, bit down gently on her clit and slipped his middle finger deep into her butt.

"Fuck!"

Her scream filled the room and she thrashed back on forth on the bed. She grabbed his hair and pulled him away from her sex. Bryan extricated his fingers, stepped back and looked at her red lips and her slightly open vulva. The wetness continued to seep out coating her thighs and crack. He turned to see Linda standing next to him.

"That was awesome, Bryan. And, that is a beautiful sight."

They both looked at Sasha, still fully exposed. Linda stepped between her legs. She ran her hands along the outside of her thighs.

"Sasha, you are so beautiful."

Linda bent forward and put her lips against the still fully engorged lips of her friend. She placed tiny, soft kisses along each side of her cleft. Using her tongue, she circled Sasha's clit.

"Oh, Jesus, Jesus, Linda," Sasha gasped.

Linda took the clit between her lips and Sasha clamped her legs tight around the other woman's head.

"Not again, I can't take it."

It was too late to stem the rising orgasm and Sasha shook as it overcame her. Linda stepped back and helped lift Sasha's legs onto the mattress. She pulled a sheet over her. Sasha closed her eyes and lay very still. Linda turned to Bryan. She moved into his arms. He pulled her close, his erection at first jabbing her and then slid up to rest along her exposed tummy above her bikini bottoms, trapped between their bodies.

She moved her mouth to his. After a quick kiss, Linda tongued the remains of Sasha's orgasm from his face. He felt her hand between them and sensed she had slipped it inside her bikini bottom. While licking his face, she moved her hand around. A minute later, she removed her hand and brought her fingers to his mouth. He opened and she inserted them. He began cleaning them of her essence, noticing the slightly different tastes of the two women. Linda took his erection and stroked it as she moved her fingers around his mouth. With one last kiss, she broke away.

"How did you get home?'

"I jogged, but they were going to be leaving soon. Jesus, this is insane."

She again looked him over from head to toe. Finally, she grinned and then laughed.

"God, this is something I will never forget. Are you ok, Sasha?"

A muffled sound came from her, still motionless on the top bunk.

"Go back outside and shower again, Bryan. You still smell like sex."

She stroked his cheek. "I find it a powerful and wonderful scent, but I don't think you should share it with the others."

"What about Sasha?"

"I'll get her up and into the shower inside."

Linda regarded his erection.

"I see Sasha was not exaggerating."

Bryan picked up a towel and stood in the doorway of his room. Linda crossed over and helped Sasha off the bed.

"Come on, honey, let's get you decent. And, we have to start dinner so the others won't be wondering what was happening while you were supposed to be cooking."

Bryan watched as a naked Sasha leaned against Linda. When they reached the door, Sasha turned and ran back to him. They embraced and she kissed him. "Thank you."

"No, thank you, Sasha. You're beautiful," he said.

orie
orie
4,248 Followers