A Clockwork Green Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awww, look at this," I say as I kneel down behind him. "Shaved?" I run my hand along his better-than-manicured ass cheeks, letting my palm settle over his asshole for a moment to soak up the warmth. "Not shaved... it's too smooth. You had it all removed..." Sooooo glad we grabbed the fancy one. He bucks as my hand slides farther down to wrap around his sack. My fingers slowly close around it, forcing his balls down and stretching the lowest part of his scrotum. Smooth as the day he was born... I release his balls after a moment with great reluctance. They're not what I want.

He tries to be so strong, fighting and cussing right up until the tip of my cock touches his asshole. Then all that strength is gone. He pleads and begs, rocking his hips violently to no avail as I push slightly, stretching his anus just a bit to get his attention.

He squirms and cries as I push... push... push... and break through. The spreader doesn't give him hardly any leverage to fight me off; it's merely my size and his sphincter muscles slowing me down. I go further in, and I can feel him tighten up to try to keep me out. It's too late though; I split him down the middle. He faltered, giving too much of a release, and now he's mine...

He whimpers as I slide into him up to about mid shaft. I can feel his anus squeeze my prick, desperately trying to find a way to force me out. There's no cussing now, only crying and whimpering as I slam the rest of the way into him with a heavy grunt. His hips rock against me feebly as he tries to get away, but all he's really doing is getting me harder. I can feel my cock swell inside him, stretching him painfully. Squeezing me painfully. I am not deterred. His hips gyrating about, his asshole tensing as it tightens around my 'stick' only serves to make me laugh.

More a limb than a stick.

I give his ass a solid slap, making him cry out. The ripples from the slap reverberate through his cheeks, putting a slight vibration through my cock as well. I can feel him blushing and don't need to see his face as he begins to yield ever so slightly, although I wish I could. All I can do is to grab him with both hands by the hips and make this little slut MY bitch.

More a trunk than a limb.

Forward slowly, and then back even more so. I want him to know that he's mine, and that this is going to happen regardless of his wishes. I can hear him gasp, and his pleas take on an almost terrified quality. He's beginning to realize that he likes this, and he's fearful as to what that means for his own sexuality.

I care less than none as I slam into him, harder and faster with the intent to see to my own needs. I want what I want, and whether he gets something out of this is beside the point. I want his ass. I'm going to fuck him senseless.

Faster and harder. He cries only fuel me, make me want to pump him even more. God, I wish I had something in hand right now... maybe that would motivate him even more. Watching that ass gyrate and bounce about in futility as he gets hard himself is driving me nuts, and I'm gonna make sure I take every last bit he has to give and more.

He starts to grow quiet, lost in his own pleasure as I get closer and closer to cumming. I can feel it...yes. It starts at the base of my cock, almost inside me as something snaps and begins that chain reaction that will end with him overflowing with my seed. It builds there, and I can feel my cock throb as the tip gets warm, and then hot. It buzzes as the sensation builds, and I can feel my mind give way as the only thing that matters is that release. That sweet, sweet release. It engulfs first my prick, and then my whole body in a flash as I grit my teeth and prepare for the final act.

The actual moment feels like an explosion, washing my mind and senses away; everything logical flees. I can feel each spurt bursting deep within him as I dig my nails into his sides and draw blood. My climax is nothing less than epic, and he's mine now.

My first notch on the wall. My first bitch.

His panting is heavy with his cheek ground down into the floor, but his baritone grunts get faster and faster as I wind down and park my massive, man-eating member deep in his rectum. Truant gobs of spunk race into him in fits and spurts. Several seconds later, his whole body convulses. His eyes flutter, and I see now that his cheeks are tear-stained. Charlotte, who I'd nearly forgotten was still here, is doing her level best to keep the jealousy from her even disposition.

"Alright, slut," I say as I slowly back my prick out of his ass. Cum streaks over the backs of his thighs and down his sack. His eyes flutter, but don't seem to focus. I ram my cock down inside him again hard enough to buck his restraints, and he cries out.

"W-w-w-what Mistress?!"

"That's better. I'm gonna set up shop back here for a while. Make myself nice and comfortable inside you, slut. In the meantime, new choice. The carrot or the peach?" Charlotte's eyes flick towards me and widen dramatically.

"The... the... the..." his eyes dart around fearfully. "The carrot?"

"You heard him, Charlotte. He wants the carrot." My grin is a mile wide as she flushes a deep red and rolls smoothly up on to her feet.

She removes her surcoat. The slut groans, although he's facing away from her. She unbuttons her blouse, and he groans again, louder and longer. When she starts to bends over to slide her pants down, he cries out and she stops to look back at him, and then at me with an accusatory glance.

"What?" I say, trying to hide my grin

"You know very well what, Mackenzie."

"I haven't moved an inch!"

"Maybe not voluntarily, " she says, with an arch to her eyebrow, but when she bends over to lower her pants this time, she does it much slower. The slut emits a long groan, finishing several seconds after her beautiful little feet have touched down beside the neat pile of her clothes.

She grabs several wooden planks and a stiff, round pillow. I reach over the slut, grab his hair, and lift his torso several inches off the ground while she props him up off the ground. He whines through gritted teeth through the ordeal, and whimpers softly once I set him back down. Charlotte sits down in front of him. With great hesitation, she straddles his head with her legs and leans back on her hands. I slowly back out my dick again, with just the head lingering inside him.

"Look up, slut." Groggily, he does so, and begins whimpering anew as Charlotte's rock hard erection quivers at him. "Say hello to The Carrot." He swallows hard, but says nothing. I jam my prick back into the thickest part, and he gasps.

"Hell-l-l-lo!"

"I'll admit," she says, "it's not nearly as impressive as Mackenzie's. But it suits me just fine, and it's hers whenever she wants it. Something you'd NEVER understand." She looks down at him, letting her professionalism slip for just a moment as jealousy and resentment wash over her face. She quickly regains composure though, and smiles wickedly at him. "The Carrot will, however, be very useful in teaching you your proper place; underneath Mackenzie's thumb."

"You're going to become good friends with the carrot, slut. If I hear her cry out in anything but pure unadulterated joy, or if I see so much as a wince of pain, I will take you in ways you can't even imagine. Ways far less fun for you. Do you understand me, slut?"

"Yes... yes! Yes Mistress!"

"Open," Charlotte says. "Now. Maybe you can learn a thing or two about what it means to really suck cock, little dandy..."

I nod at Charlotte, and she scoots closer to him. I back out to the head, and lean to the side just in time to see his gaped mouth waiting for her. Eyes open too! I'm sooo glad we grabbed the fancy one!!

I reach behind me and grab a black rubber plug I left there for just this moment. When I finally withdraw my cock, his asshole hangs open for several seconds. I jam the plug in somewhat short of mercifully, and hop up to my feet.

The look on his face as he swallows what I'm guessing is his first cock sends shivers down my spine. Charlotte's face is flush, her eyes heavy lidded and her lips pouty. The sluts enthusiasm for this is far better than expected. I step over her waist, and she immediately walks herself up high enough to begin slurping the remaining cum from my prick. "You require service, yes? We... must get you cleaned up properly." She makes more noise than he does, but she's had far more practice at this than he has.

I bite my lip and groan as she switches from just a cleaning to a full-on bobbing blowjob. Her cheeks are bright red, with a hint of fearfulness in her eyes as she really gets after it!

"Hey," I say gently, as I reach down to cradle her cheek. She pauses and stares up at me, lips stretched tight around my shaft. I shake my head slightly as I continue. "He could never replace you." The color in her cheeks flares, and then slowly fades. After blowing a deep breath out her nostrils, she resumes her fabulous cock-swallowing act, but with much more calm and tenderness.

A quick glance over my shoulder shows that the slut is working her cock, but also that the plug has nearly waddled out of his ass. I guess I stretched him more than I thought! My hand on her cheek guides her back and off my prick, and I walk around behind him. Charlotte balances herself on one hand for a moment to clean her lips and chin of my cum, sucking each finger clean while I watch. "Delicious treats were meant to be savored..." Gods, she's the best!

I yank the plug out the rest of the way, and marvel as his asshole spasms and shudders. "Alright, slut. We're going to try something. Think of it as... parole."

He doesn't stop, but he does make an affirmative "mmm hmm" around Charlotte's cock.

"You can stop for a moment," I say as I reach down and unfasten first one, and then the other of his wrist restraints. He lifts himself up slowly, but continues to stare down at her glistening erection. "You are going to finish her though." He nods, and rolls his shoulders with a whimper.

I wave my hand at Charlotte, and she gets up with a questioning look as I walk over to where she had been. He stammers as I settle down exactly where she was. "Don't worry, slut. This isn't for you." I grip my prick at the base and hold it straight up. "This is for her."

"Yes, just for me." The taller woman bites her lip, straddles my waist, and slowly lowers herself on top of me. The sluts eyes nearly fall out of his head watching her ass devour my prick, and she sighs magnificently as her ass cheeks come to rest on my hips.

"Oh, my. So very full! I can never get enough of this." she whispers. I walk myself up as high as I can, tits pressed into her back, and bite her shoulder. "Oh! Mackenzie!! Ooooh! Eat me up whole!"

"You may continue, slut," I say. His head disappears from my view over her shoulder, and her ass clamps down on my prick as tightly as it ever has. Her face pinches, and she can barely manage the strangled gasps she gets out. Her normal torrent of professed enjoyment is nowhere to be found. I clench my buttocks tightly, causing my cock to jerk deep inside of her, and she cries out. "Faster, slut!"

Charlotte's gasps become tighter and tighter, become longer and longer, until they grow into a minute-long, purple-faced groan of release. The slut hacks and gargles, coughing wetly. Now freed from his mouth, her cock continues to launch rope after thick rope of love into the air, some arcing high enough that I can see them, albeit briefly. She collapses back against me. I balance myself on one arm and hold her tightly to me as I lower us onto my back. Once flat, I wrap both arms around her to hold her tightly and lift my hips off the ground.

Once I have enough clearance, I pin her in place with my arms, and piston my cock out of, and then right back into, her magnificent ass. She cries wordlessly, still not quite recovered from her own orgasm. I piston her again, and my arms begin to feel wet. She must still be leaking cum; it's running down her stomach. I piston her again, and this time, I feel her legs and hips lock in place to float above me.

"Fuck me," she says breathlessly. "Fill my ass just like you filled his, sweetness! Take me and make me scream!" My toes flex and grip for purchase on the floor, and I ramp up to a fast rhythm. "Yes," she cries. "Yes! Use my asshole as you see fit! Gods yes!!"

"Who are you?" The slut sounds exhausted and weak somewhere far below me.

"Say my name," I whisper.

"MACKENZIEEEEEEEEEE!!" She throws her head back, and I nuzzle into her neck, throwing everything I have into the furious pounding of her asshole. "MACKEEEEEEENZIEEEEEEEEE!!" I don't last much longer...

***

"Hey, uh..."

"Yes, Mackenzie?"

"I... um..."

"What's wrong?"

"Did I..." I try to cough to clear my throat, but that wasn't the problem to begin with. "Did I go too far?"

Charlotte blinks at me for a moment. "Too far?"

"You know, with Selt.."

At hearing his name, Selt groans and shifts behind the seat. Charlotte thumps him with the butt of her shotgun, and he returns to silence. "While he may not technically have tried to kill us, he was under employ to subdue us by any means necessary. Twice."

"Yeah, I know, but-"

"Plus your gamble paid off. I barely had to speak to him before he wanted to tell me his life story. Him not knowing anything useful isn't your fault."

"I didn't just mean with him..."

"Oh..."

There's a long pause. Charlotte's brow furrows. She's so damn cute when she's thinking. "What I mean is, I'm... I don't always know what I'm doing sometimes, and I.. I need my friend."

"What do you mean?"

"We've... I dunno, we've changed our, uh, pattern."

"Are you... are you regretting that?" Charlotte's voice is thick with worry.

"No," I interject, as reassuringly as I can. "Not at all. I just mean... Fuck. I know it looks like I know what I'm doing, but I don't. I'm just winging it most of the time."

"Mackenzie, no one expects you to have all the answers."

"Are we still friends?"

"What?"

"I think that's what I've been tryin' to ask..." Charlotte is quiet for a minute, so I continue. "That was all we used to be. But in the last couple months, we've become other things."

"Lovers..."

"Yeah. But I... I still need my friend sometimes. The one who used to tell me when I was being a petulant baby."

"Mackenzie..."

"I know, it's stupid. I shouldn't need that kind of silly reinforcement, but I do."

"Mackenzie, it's not stupid."

"It's not?"

"No. I think we've both started to let our, uh..."

"Bedroom dynamic?"

"Yes."

"In-the-shower dynamic?"

"The anywhere-you-want dynamic," she says with a sly smile, "to bleed into other areas."

"Ok," I say, letting out a huge sigh of relief. I make a quick left down an alley, and hop out of the drivers side door.

"What brought that on?"

"Just a sec", I say to her. I grab Selt by the collar of his jacket and drag him out of the car. He's starting to stir again underneath the cloth hood. "This is where you get off, shithead."

"Please," he mumbles. "I can't go back. They'll kill me!"

"Don't have to go back, but you can't stay here. New Verdia's a big city, slut. I'm sure you'll find someone big and bad to look out for you, and he'll probably only take 15%." Charlotte giggles, and I give her a withering stare. "At least, I think that's the going rate on pimps. You're gonna count to a hundred before you even think about removing that hood, you got it?"

Selt nods resignedly, and Charlotte and I hop back into the car. "Count to a hundred," I say. She nods and starts tapping her fingers on her thigh as we pull away. "Back to what I was saying, I was thinking about asking a favor from you, but I was... I was worried that ship had sailed."

"What. Was. It?" she said, keeping an odd cadence that takes me a few seconds to sort out. I pull out onto the street and immediately park around the corner. A quick glance around finds me a fire escape ladder, and I dart upwards. Charlotte follows along behind me without question. We both peek over the edge of the roof and watch. Selt hasn't moved.

"I'll tell you later."

"Either the slut doesn't know how to count this high," Charlotte says a few seconds later, "or you really made an impression on him."

"More like 'in him', right?"

***

I have to take a few deep breaths before I round the corner. Charlotte is curled up on the couch, her beautiful little feet tucked up beside her. She immediately looks up from her paper, shaking her head. "I do not know why I keep up with this stuff. All it ever does is make me mad." She starts to look back down at her paper, and then pauses. The fact that I've got my hands behind my back is a dead giveaway. "Is this what you... Oooh!"

I nod, and she smiles warmly at me as she folds up the paper and sets it down on the end table. I cross the room and sit down beside her. She looks at me expectantly, and I sheepishly give her the item I'd hidden behind me.

"The Journey to Haverly? Again?" I shrug, and she laughs lightly. She stopped asking if I wanted her to teach me how to read better years ago. I get by with what I already know, and I have her for the rest of it. I slide a little farther away and curl up in a ball beside her, using her feet as a pillow. "My boots," she reads, sonorously, "covered in the dust of many towns, were nearly as tired as I when I stepped into the parlour..."

12