A Cock for Vikki Ch. 01

Story Info
A cock is a cock no matter who's it is.
3.2k words
4.42
516.7k
269

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whinston
Whinston
679 Followers

A big thank you to all my fans. I never knew I had so many, I hope this doesn't disappoint...

*

"Oh not again!" Vikki cried to herself as she lay in her bed. For the second night in a row her body woke her up due to the tingling sensations in her lower body. For the second night in a row Vikki woke up with a large, throbbing cock pressing up between her ass cheeks. Although she wore pyjama shorts and so did the owner of the cock she could still feel it move with each breath.

Normally she wouldn't mind having an erect penis in her bed, at 18 she was always horny, it was one of the things her boyfriend loved about her, but this cock didn't belong to him, it belonged to her father...

It was the holidays and Vikki's parents had invited her aunt and uncle down. There were no spare rooms in the Tashund household so Aunt Yvette and Uncle Chris used Vikki's room, while she shared with her parents in their king-sized double bed. It had never really been a problem before, but that was because last time they shared a room Vikki was a lot younger and problems like the one occurring now didn't come up.

Vikki sighed and tried to get back to sleep, but her father, Will, shifted his position digging his rigid cock harder up her ass. Without thinking, as if by reflex, Vikki pressed her ass back into her father's crotch. Will let out a moan in his sleep and Vikki suddenly realised what she did.

"Oh shit!" she whispered, "what am I doing?" She got out of bed and practically ran to the bathroom down the hall. Once in she locked the door and splashed her face with cold water. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her short auburn hair framed her cute face. Her pink string strap vest clung tightly to her pert, c-cup breasts, turning see through where the water from her face dripped down.

Vikki stared deep into her green eyes. "It's your father, what are you doing?" she kept asking herself. It had now been four days since she had been with Derek, her boyfriend, and it would be at least a week before she would get to see him again. Vikki's parents knew she dated, but if they found out she was screwing Derek every moment possible they would throw her out of the house for sure!

She looked at the clock in the bathroom, 8.10am. No one was really an early riser during the holidays, but she felt wide awake now and decided to run a bath. Pulling off her shorts and top she slid into the hot soapy water and rubbed her body down getting it used to the temperature. Vikki enjoyed the feel of her soft smooth skin and before she knew it her hands were sliding up her inner thighs and her fingertips brushing her young pussy.

It was only when she let out an involuntary moan she realised exactly what she was doing. Vikki couldn't remember the last time she had touched herself. As soon as she had discovered boys 4 years ago she found it easy to get them to do things for her. She had no need to get herself off with boys so easy to control, and once she started going out with Derek they fooled around and fucked each other whenever possible. She had forgotten how good it felt to stroke her pussy in the bath.

Vikki kept herself clean shaven, she found guys were more willing to go down on her with no hair in the way and she did like to get eaten out, but it was also when she got wet she really got wet and she loved the feeling of hands sliding all over her pussy lips when slick with her juices. Vikki leant back against the bath and spread her legs, bending them so her knees stuck out of the water. With two fingers she pressed them between her two lips easily sliding them deeper and deeper, until on her long strokes she found her tight hole. It was extremely hot, hotter than the water of the bath and Vikki felt her pussy almost suck her two fingers inside her.

It wasn't long before she was sliding them in and out all the way up to her knuckle and about to add a third finger, stretching herself as she finger fucked her pussy. Her free hand went from tugging and pinching her erect nipples to playing with her clit. Vikki was moaning and panting as she brought herself closer and closer to orgasm.

"Oh, Derek!" she moaned as she plunged her fingers as deep as she could, curving them to brush her g-spot. She smiled to herself as the image of her boyfriend fucking her drove her to pump her fingers harder and faster, imagining they were Derek's hard cock.

Any worries of waking up the rest of the house were forgotten as the water was splashed about. She bit her lower lip as she felt her orgasm approaching trying to stifle her screams. Faster and faster she pumped, in her mind looking down her tight body seeing that wonderful cock sliding in and out. Eventually she had to bite down on her fist to quiet her screams as her whole body started to shake. Vikki let her eyes wander up the body of the guy fucking her, loving the feelings rushing through her body, but when she got to the face it wasn't that of Derek smiling back at her, but that of her father, Will.

"Oh god no!" she cried, but she was too far gone and it felt so good. Her orgasm rushed through her as the image of her father leaning over her thrusting his large cock into her pussy was front of her mind.

Vikki felt a stream of juices flow from her used pussy and the familiar muscle spasms that followed any extreme cum that had her squirt. She didn't squirt every time she came, but when she did it was the most exhilarating experience.

"Oh god, oh god." She murmured again and again. "My own father... No, it was just in my imagination, it doesn't mean anything!"

Vikki let out a sigh and sunk lower into the bath, planning on staying until kicked out. A short while after a knock came at the bathroom door.

"Are you almost done in there?"

It was Vikki's uncle. "Yeah I'll be right out" she called back. Wrapping a towel around herself she unlocked the door and walked past him. He was standing a little too close for comfort and he pressed into her as she passed.

"Was he checking me out?" Vikki asked herself as she walked into her room totally forgetting to knock. What she saw when she looked inside made her gasp out loud. Her father in his sleep had kicked off the covers and was now lying on his back. Vikki could easily the large rod that was his cock outlined by his shorts, but it wasn't that which had made her gasp. It was so long that it was poking out over the top of the waist band, almost reaching his belly button.

Vikki felt her mouth begin to water, then cursing herself for thinking that way about her father she silently left the room before knocking loudly and waiting for her parents to wake up.

"Yeah come in its ok" they mumbled. This time as she entered Vikki saw that her father had pulled the covers up hiding himself from her view and her mother was sitting up too.

"You're gonna have to leave dad, I want to get dressed."

"What? Oh, yeah fine."

Vikki watched smiling a little, as her father tried to get out of the bed and grab a towel without showing off his arousal. Vikki wasn't sure whether it was her that was having this effect on her dad or if it was just his lack of sex too, she knew her mum didn't put out anymore. She intended to find out before things got carried away...

That night before bed Vikki's mum, Carol, had said she felt she was coming down with something. Not wanting to pass on an illness to her husband and daughter she went to sleep on the sofa leaving Vikki and her dad in the bed alone. They were in bed both lying on their backs, Vikki in shorts and t-shirt, her dad in just his shorts again waiting for sleep to hit Vikki brought up the subject,

"So is it me?"

"What?" Will asked a little uneasily

"Is it me that gets you hard or just the fact you're missing sex?"

"I...I... I'm not hard, baby I don't think you know what you're talking about!" Will turned away from her signalling the end of the conversation.

Vikki just sighed and rolled over too deciding to wait until the inevitable happened. Sure enough a couple of hours later she awoke from her nice dream feeling the throb of her father's cock against her lower back.

"Oh god it feels even bigger!" she moaned to herself torn between enjoying the feeling of the huge cock pressed against her and waking up her father to talk about the cause. Morality won over and she shook her dad awake rolling him onto his back.

"Wha? What is it?" he moaned

"This" Vikki replied patting the large tent in the duvet, ignoring the twinge of excitement from her pussy as she did so. She pulled the duvet away from them both so there was no hiding Will's arousal. "Now is this because of me or not?"

"NO!" her dad almost shouted, noticing for the first time how good his daughter actually looked in the dim lighting. "I just haven't... you know... for a while."

"You can say wank you know, we both know all guys do it dad."

Will was shocked at his daughter's use of language and his cock gave an involuntary twitch. "OK, well I haven't been able to wank recently what with all the family being here and you obviously know your mother and I haven't... for a while and I'm now sharing a room with you." Will didn't notice how his daughter's eyes hadn't left his crotch since the duvet had been pulled away.

"Well you're gonna have to do something cos we can't share a bed with that thing!"

"What do you suggest? You want me to whip it out right now and whack off?" Replied Will sarcastically. Forgetting it was his daughter lying next to him.

"If it will make it go down then why not?" Vikki said, almost regretting it as soon as she had.

"With you in the bed next to me yeah right! You're my daughter Vikki; we shouldn't even be talking about this!" Will said, already thinking it through and realising he didn't totally hate the idea. He had been gagging for a release for too long now. He looked at his daughter and noticed how big her breasts had gotten; also he could make out the shape of her nipples starting to poke through her thin top.

"It's not like I haven't seen a guy jacking off before, dad. It's not like I'm gonna watch either I'll just roll over and let you get on with it ok?"

The thought of Vikki watching one of her boyfriends jack off brought on another twitch from Will's hard cock, which didn't go unnoticed by either of them.

"She might have even jacked them off herself" he thought, then silently cussed himself for thinking such things.

Vikki rolled over and closed her eyes.

"Go on just get on with it. Then we can both get back to sleep" Vikki was expecting to feel the bed move with her father's movements, but after a minute had passed with no sound or anything from the other side of the bed she rolled back over. She was shocked to see her father still lying there with his shorts up and a look of turmoil on his face.

"I just can't. Not with you here." Will said, noticing his daughter's slightly annoyed look. Vikki did understand, but she thought the situation desperately needed rectifying and so decided to take drastic action. Before Will could say anything Vikki grabbed the waistband of his shorts and pulled them down to his knees.

"Just stroke it like this!" She said gripping her father's hard cock and running her hand quickly up and down with short strokes. Her father looked like he was going to object, but his facial expression soon turned to one of deep pleasure as she gripped his now throbbing cock. Vikki had planned to just get him started then let him finish himself off, but the feeling of her father's cock in her small hands, having him under her control was too intoxicating.

"Oh... baby... that's soo.... Good, but... it's so... wrong" her father panted. Vikki just mewed in pleasure; her father's cock was the best she had ever seen.

"Just this once daddy, I swear, after this you have to do it."

Hearing his daughter calling him 'daddy' as she stroked him off pushed Will over the edge. Before he could say or do anything his cock erupted spewing out shot after shot of his hot thick cum. His large balls had been filling up for months and it showed. When Vikki finally squeezed the last of his sticky sperm out of his still hard dick his balls, stomach, chest and Vikki's hands and thighs were covered in it.

Vikki remained kneeling next to her father; she could feel his warm cum running over her thighs, between her legs, dripping onto her calves before pooling onto the bed spread.

They were both panting yet neither looked at each other in the eye. The silence seemed to last an age before it was broken by Will. "We should get cleaned up." He got up and grabbed a couple of towels from the cupboard and handed one to Vikki. As she wiped herself down Vikki couldn't help but notice how long her father's cock was even when soft, and it still looked so beautiful.

Her father got back into bed after putting on his shorts again. "We should try and get some sleep."

"Good night daddy"

"Sweet dreams baby"

Little did Will know how sweet Vikki's dreams were. She thought she was horny before, but when she woke the next morning her shorts were pretty much soaked through.

"Baby, what happened last night was a once off I swear. If it needs to be done again I'll do it"

"Ok dad" Vikki replied simply almost running to the bathroom to try and ease her urges as best she could.

The next night things were a little different. Vikki wasn't woken by the feeling of her father's hard cock pressing into her, but of quick movement from his side of the bed. She rolled over and what she saw made her eyes bulge from their sockets. The duvet covering he father's crotch area was tented up, rising and falling as his hand stroked himself beneath.

Vikki could see her dad's eyes were closed, he was trying to concentrate. She watched him for a couple of minutes, her excitement growing at knowing what her dad was doing and before she knew it she was pulling the duvet off the bed.

An involuntary gasp escaped her lips at the sight of her father's huge member being gripped and tugged by his large hands.

"What the?" Will started

"Sorry daddy I just wanted to see you were doing ok"

"Thank you baby, but we promised that I'd do it myself from now on"

"I know daddy" Vikki said sweetly, her mouth and pussy watering. "But if you wanted me to do it for you just once more I don't think I'd mind..." before waiting for an answer Vikki removed her fathers grip from his cock and replaced it with her own.

"Oh god baby... ok, but really this has to be the last time."

"Sure daddy." Vikki replied not really listening, she was too busy concentrating on her father's large throbbing cock to care. Neither of them spoke, the grunts from Will were enough for Vikki to know she was doing a good job and her pussy was on fire!

Vikki added a twisting action to her stroking and it wasn't long before she could feel her daddy's balls tighten. Although she had more warning it was coming the volume of cum that ejaculated from her father's cock still came as a surprise.

Will groaned out loud as his first spurt shot straight up and landed on Vikki's small top, followed by a second and a third, the rest splattered wildly over their bodies. When they had both calmed down Will looked at his daughter.

"Shit she looks so hot covered in my cum" he thought to himself. Vikki started to take off her top. "What are you doing?" Will asked quickly.

"Well I can't sleep in this now can I?" she replied. Peeling off her cum soaked top. She could feel her breasts were a little sticky too from where it had soaked through but she didn't want to say anything.

They both cleaned up again, Vikki staring at her daddy's softening cock and Will looking at his daughters breasts.

"When did they get so big and beautiful?" he wondered to himself as he tried to sleep.

The next morning Vikki woke up first. She could already feel her pussy was soaking. During the night she had rolled over and was spooning with her father, her arm draped over him resting her hand on his firm chest.

Before she knew what she was doing her hand wandered down over her father's stomach and was gripping his soft cock. Will still asleep rolled onto his back and his cock grew in Vikki's hands. By the time he woke Vikki was already well into his morning hand job.

"Vikki...no...." he whispered, but the sight of his little girl jacking him off again, this time with her large breasts bobbing free took over what little self restraint he had.

"It's ok daddy, we can't get it on my top again." Vikki giggled.

"Baby this is wrong, I'm your father..."

"It's just a hand job daddy, it's not like we're having sex or anything, if you closed your eyes t could just as easily be mummy"

Will sighed an agreement, but he knew that if he closed his eyes he'd still imagine it was his daughter expertly playing with his large cock and balls. Vikki knew how to please her daddy now and it really wasn't long before once again he was covering them both with his sticky spunk.

Vikki didn't even flinch; she was really beginning to enjoy the feeling of her daddy's cum ALL over her. Will shakily got up and went to go to the bathroom. Vikki took the opportunity to scoop some of her daddy's cum off her breasts and lick her fingers clean. She loved the taste and ate as much as she could.

Vikki heard her mother catching her father outside the bathroom, poor daddy, Vikki thought. That would be one awkward conversation, but she didn't care, she knew what she wanted and she wasn't gonna stop until she got it...

Whinston
Whinston
679 Followers