A Cock in the Hand Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he took my cock in his hand and began to stroke me. He was doing it very slowly, and anytime I started to move my hips in rhythm with his strokes, he stopped moving until I did. It was driving me fucking crazy, and he knew it. He sat there with me, on a bus with our baseball team, and jerked me off. It was amazingly sexy, us having to be so quiet. I kept watching Coach to see if he was awake, but he slept on and so did the rest of the team...or so I thought. In the midst of my trying to be still and quiet, I happened to look a few seats up and noticed some movement there. The seats of the bus were bucket seats, so there was a small bit of space in between them. The first couple of rows in front of me were empty, but about four rows ahead, I could see the top of someone's head. Looking between the seats, I could see that there was someone in the seat next to him...and suddenly, I realized what I was seeing. The guy a few rows up from me was getting a blow job!

I looked over at Chad, and when he looked at me, I pointed up there with my chin. He looked, and smiled, then leaned over and whispered, "I told you Cliff gets around. Now be still and don't look at me again or I'll stop stroking your cock."

I looked toward the front again, this time paying more attention. Every once in a while, when we passed streetlights, I could see Cliff's head bobbing up and down in the lap of the guy he was sucking. I still couldn't tell who that was, but he sure seemed to be enjoying it. I was getting excited watching, and Chad could tell. He just sat there next to me and patiently, gently, stroked my cock. He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "It's Rob, by the way. He lets Cliff suck him all the time."

I grinned and kept watching. Now that I knew who he was, I could imagine Rob's face as Cliff swallowed his cock. Every so often, Rob would lean his head back, and I could see through the seats that he had his hands on Cliff's head, pushing him down as he mouth fucked him. It seemed to go on for a long time...and so did the exquisite hand-job Chad was giving me. Just when I thought I was about to cum, Chad would slow down and squeeze my cock, stopping me from exploding. I was going nuts, and finally he leaned over and said, "Okay, you can touch me if you want."

I took his cock in my hand and started to stroke him like he had done to me, and we both sat there giving each other hand jobs, trying not to make any noise. I leaned over to him and said, "How do you know about Rob and Cliff?"

He was watching them, his hand still stroking me gently. "Rob told me when he was drunk one night. He said it was the best fucking blow job he'd ever had, and he didn't want Cliff to stop, but he didn't want anyone to think he's queer."

"So what did you tell him?" I said, lightly biting the side of his neck.

He shivered and his hand tightened on my cock enough to make me gasp, then he began stroking again. "I told him Cliff had sucked me, too, and that if it felt good and didn't hurt anyone, it was no one else's fucking business. I told him to let Cliff suck him all he wants."

"You did? Does he ever return the favor?"

"Not that I know of. He just likes the way Cliff sucks him, but he's not interested in it himself. Cliff's a good guy, and keeps his mouth shut unless there's a dick in it. He knows he'd better, or the team would kick his ass."

Right then, I happened to look up into the rear view mirror, and saw that Coach was now awake. Chad took that moment to begin stroking me faster, and whispered, "Don't make a sound or I'll stop."

I looked up and right into Coach's eyes in the mirror, and tried as hard as I could not to let on that I was getting a hand job from the guy sitting next to me. Chad, somehow, was able to keep his upper body from moving while he stroked my cock, and I had to hold on until Coach put his cap back over his eyes. As soon as he did that, I leaned back and my entire body stretched as I came all over Chad's hand and the back of the seat in front of me. I had forgotten about Chad's cock in my extreme pleasure, and found it was still hard and in my hand, then Chad put his hand on top of mine and made me begin to stroke him. He kept his hand there and made me stroke even harder and faster, grunting and shoving my head down into his lap at the same time. I put my mouth on his cock just as he came, swallowing all his cum and sucking his cock dry. He thrust a few times into my mouth, then pushed my head away and made me sit up.

"Look up there," he whispered, putting his cock back into his sweats. I did the same, then looked up just in time to watch Rob cum. At least, I assume that's what happened, since he almost came out of his seat and pressed Cliff's head even harder into his lap. Shortly after that, Cliff's head appeared next to Rob's, he leaned over and said something, then he got up and moved into an empty seat. Rob just sat there, his head back, then apparently fell asleep. I watched Cliff for a minute, then nudged Chad with my elbow.

"I think he's jacking off," I said.

"Probably so," Chad said, starting to get up.

"Where are you going?" I asked, sliding my hand over his crotch and squeezing his balls.

He looked down at me and laughed. "We're almost home, and I want to be in my own seat when everyone wakes up."

I looked over at Cliff, then said, "Why don't you go help him out?"

Chad laughed, then said, "What makes you think I haven't already?"

I just stared at him as he walked down the aisle and collapsed into his own seat.

To be continued...

12