A Coffee Date 🌹

Story Info
How a planned simple date turns out to a hardcore pleasure.
1.3k words
4.33
3.8k
9
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am 34, with a voluptuous body. My figure is exactly 36-26-36.

With my assets and looks, I find a lot of men are very inclined towards me and I enjoy the attention!!!

So with the intellectual growth of the country, a lot of dating apps have come up. I use a few of them to enjoy the attention of the opposite sex, and it definitely makes me feel very sexy about myself.

In one such app, I met a few men and one person named Sam, who is 6.2 feet tall, handsome and good to talk to drew my attention towards him.

He was from the same town and we matched. We started talking and sharing a lot of things... Slowly the conversation went more towards sex. We kindof started to know each other's sexual tastes, fantasies to a great extent. We shared our encounters stories and got horny for each other..we started fantasising a lot of things together, chemistry was great... The thought of him being very near to me and that we have now made a bucket list of fantasies to explore, just the thought of each other would make us horny and we would confess that.

We flirted, romanced, masturbated, shared imaginations, fantasies....saw each other...with clothes, without clothes, each and every part of our skin was visually touched by the other... And we kept wondering what will happen when we meet.

Finally after 2 months of a virtual relationship, we decided to meet and both of us were drowned with sexual energies for each other, so we decided to meet in a coffee shop at 4pm yesterday, so that we will be decent and won't explode on each other.

Finally we met, and both of us were too horny to resist each other, We greeted each other He gave me a hug and told me, "Let's not go to the cafe, let's just go sit in my car."

I sat in his car without saying a word.

He drove for a few minutes and then confessed,

"I am too hard and horny to drive, Simi!"

Saying this he grabbed my hand and pulled it to touch his manhood!

I touched it above his thin fabric, It was so hard and big...

I had a twitch in my inner thigh by just touching it, I knew i am getting wet by the feel of it. I was getting horny, wanted to stop myself but still I opened his pant's zip and started feeling the skin of his manhood.

He was surprised but grew more hard. His dick felt warm and was throbbing with the gush of blood into it, it felt as if he might cum immediately.

I couldn't resist my temptation and I bent down and asked him to keep driving while I started rolling my tongue over his dick. I licked it, from it's head to balls and Then slowly I put it inside my mouth and started sucking it.

He was going crazy, driving and with his left hand he lifted my dress to see my ass and started rubbing my clit.

Now I was even more horny, and started moaning, while sucking his dick and he was growing harder.

I was enjoying and suddenly realised that he abruptly stopped the car at a place.

He grabbed me out of the car, it was a Kachha road going towards a main highway to nowhere.

It was in the outskirts of the city and was covered by the dense woods.

He made me stand on the front of his car, gently pushed my shoulders backward to make me lean a bit backwards.

Looking into my eyes, he went down on me, in the open. He parted my leg, Lifted one slightly up, and got his face close to my pussy. Smelled it for few seconds, and blew on it very mildly.

It felt crazy. Cold breeze outside and his warm breath on my dripping pussy. He touched my clitoris with the tip of his tongue, that itself would have given me an orgasm, when he immediately sucked it, with his tongue flapping on my clit.

I was so fucking horny and wet, I couldn't stop moaning and I had my 1st orgasm.

He sucked out all my juices, and then put his finger in while looking into my eyes, sitting down.

Slowly he got up, kissed my lips very hard, sucking my tongue and biting my lips, while fingering me.

I was so horny again, he knew what he was doing to me and he turned me around, saying,"I will fuck you infront of everyone now. Let people watch a whore live today."

He lifted my dress up, from behind I was leaning on the front of his car, in open and my ass and pussy was all naked and exposed for him, and he lifted my short dress till the back of my neck.

He the put his warm body against my naked back, I realised he took off his shirt too. He licked me from my shoulder till my bum and It was driving me crazy

He again slid his long thick fingers into my dripping pussy from behind.

One hand touching my boob from the back,One hand inside my pussy, His tongue and body all over me, he started fingering me harder.

I was moaning loud, like a crazy whore in the open. He loved my moaning, and said "yes...bitch... shout... You will shout more when my dick enters you."

That's when I had another orgasm. I was shivering, I thought he will give me some rest, when he loosened his finger from inside my pussy. But then I felt a huge dick stretching my pussy walls. He wasn't slow, neither gentle, with one thrust, It entered me like a long big rod, straight on.

He stayed just like that for a few seconds.

Then started moving back and forth.

It was hurting when it touched my inner pussy walls but Fuck!!

I Loved the feeling!

I was controlling my orgasm and then I realised that I squirted, he loved the feeling of how my pussy throbbed around his dick while I was squirting, so he went down again and licked my pussy while fingering my ass slowly.

That drove me crazy. He was licking my pussy, and putting his tongue inside the vagina and then licking my asshole alternatively, Saying "Yes... Cum!!! Cum more, you whore! I know you can cum 100 times, you horny bitch."

I couldn't control anymore and begged him to fuck me. My pussy juices were flowing

He said "First suck me, my whore!"

I sat down and sucked his dick, the smell of my own pussy and his dick was driving me crazy.

He fucked my mouth and entered till my throat, and I was gagging, still taking him so deep...

Fuck!!!!!

Then he pushed me to lie facing down, and my back up. I was half standing, when he lifted one of my legs and kept it above the bonnet.

My pussy, ass everything was exposed.

Then he inserted, this time with more pressure, he started fucking me like a dog does, merciless!!

Fucked....fucked.. and fucked...

He said "I will fill your hole with my cum!"

I moaned ''yeah...''

He said "You bloody whore I am not asking you for permission!"

"I am telling you that I will cum inside you..you are my fucking sex slave!!"

I was surprised, but then his movements got harder. And he moaned, "Bitch, you are gonna make me cum..."

I said "Oh... Yeah baby...cum inside me..."

He suddenly spanked my ass very hard, twice...

And vigorously started rubbing my pussy.

Then, he did cum huge, And so did i.. That was the last orgasm we had together, and my pussy was filled with his cum.

I pulled my dress down... And sat in his car... He drove me back to my car... All this while he was touching my pussy, and I was cleaning his dick with my tongue.

And since yesterday till now, I have a throbbing pussy...

Wet all the time and want more of him...

We can't wait to be with each other for exploring more of our fantasies.