A Cold and Rainy Day

Story Info
Drizzle turns erotic.
5.8k words
4.54
110.9k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,925 Followers

When I woke up this morning, it was on the cold side. It had been raining, off and on for two days and this morning the sun peaked out for a few minutes, just after dawn. Then it went back to a slow drizzling, cold rain.

My girlfriend had kissed me goodbye as she left for a three day business trip, just before the rain started and was due home today. To say I was in a good mood was an understatement. Not seeing Ann for three days was bad enough, but to have it rain on top of that made it even worse.

Ann, now there's a lady to study on. Five foot, seven inches of beautiful curves and long, long legs. When I had been introduced to her at a Christmas party four years ago, she had seemed very standoffish and cold. I found out later that attitude was caused by a very jealous and childish boyfriend. I was lucky enough to have run into her shortly after she dumped him and we've been together ever since.

She had called around eight AM to say she would be home around two, if everything went ok at the office. As I drank my coffee, I tried to plan something special for her return, but was having a problem coming up with a good idea. By the time I had finished the pot, I still didn't have any ideas, so I decided to take a shower and just let my mind work on it, at it's leisure.

I stopped in the bedroom to pull off the new sweat suit I had put on earlier. We have an old antique chaise lounge that's about three feet wide and six feet long, with a high straight back and arms like a regular chair, that sits near the foot of our bed. We usual use it as a place to lay out our clothes and there's always something stacked on it. I had pulled the draw string out of the new sweat pants and tossed it onto the chaise earlier. Now while I was undressing, I looked at the string and the lounge and an idea started to percolate through my brain. I rummaged through the top draw of my dresser and found three more of the draw strings. They are all of a heavy cord but soft and silky feeling. I left them on the chaise, as I smiled and headed for the shower.

As I showered, my dirty oversexed little mind went into overdrive. Ann is a very forceful and strong woman on the outside, but I had noticed that in our love making, she was quite passive. Not that she isn't very passionate; it's just that she let me take the lead more often than not. I've never been into the bondage thing, but the thoughts going through my head right now, had my manhood standing at attention even before I washed it. I chuckled to myself and thought I'd better be careful, as I was fooling with a loaded weapon. It had been three days after all.

Ann came in the back door at a little after two and I met her there with a big kiss and a raging hard on. As the kiss went on and on, it was obvious that she was as ready to hit the bed as I was. I had other plans and got them started as the kiss broke. As she took off her jacket, I reached over to the counter and picked up a folded cloth I had there. When she turned to hang up the jacket, I dropped it over her head and covered her eyes with it, knotting it at the back of her head. Her hands came up to the blindfold and she asked, "What is this for?"

I chuckled and replied, "You'll see." Then I chuckled again, "Well, maybe you won't see, but you'll find out. I have something special planned. You do trust me, don't you? I promise you, there is no pain intended, just pleasure."

She said, "Of course I trust you and I know you would never hurt me. It's just that I've never been blindfolded before. What happens now?"

"Just follow my lead and you will find out. First I'll undress you and give you a nice hot bath. How does that sound?"

I took her hand and led her into the bedroom as she replied, "That sounds wonderful. What do I do?"

"Just relax and leave everything up to me." I said as I started to unbutton her blouse. As I opened the blouse to reveal her lacy bra, I kissed the little depression at her collar bone on each side of her neck, giving it a little lick.

She actually giggled, a sound I had never heard her make, as I walked around behind her and undid her bra. "This is very interesting." She said. "It's also kind of exciting. I can't tell where you are or what you're going to do next."

I moved around in front of her and removed the bra, baring her smallish breasts with their hard fingertip sized nipples. Ann's bra size is actually a thirty four B but she buys a thirty four C because of her large, very sensitive nipples. The smaller bra rubs them and holds to much pressure on them, making them hurt, she says. The large nipples are the reason she wears a bra out in public most of the time. Just a nightgown rubbing across them will make them stand up, hard and proud. I smiled as I leaned over and flicked each one with the tip of my tongue. This drew a sharp intake of breath on her part, each time my tongue touched them.

I unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor, leaving her dressed in her panties, a pair of stockings and high heels. "Hmmm, I like this outfit." I said. "The stockings and heels make your legs look even longer than they are. I think I'll leave them to last." I reached out and placed a hand on each of her hips right above the waist band of her panties and slowly rolled them down. I stopped when they were right at the top of her mound and knelt down on one knee. I took a long lick from the top of the cloth up to her belly button. Her stomach jerked and she giggled again. She reached out for my head but I caught her hands and put them back at her sides. "No, no, no. You just relax and enjoy this."

I rolled the panties a little father down, exposing her mound with its little narrow, short racing stripe. I took a lick on either side of it and planted a kiss at the very top. I moved back to admire her body for a second, before I rolled the panties down far enough to expose her smoothly shaven sex. She had to have shaved this morning, because it was satiny smooth, as I ran the backs of my fingers up and down over her outer lips. She pressed her hips forward, but I moved my hand away. I took the panties off completely and stood up to remove my clothes.

When I hadn't touched her for a minute she called, "John?" and raised her hands out in front of her.

"Yes Dear, I'm right here. I was taking off my clothes. Do you want to know what kind of effect you're having on me?" I asked.

When she nodded, I stepped closer and guided her hand to my rampant member. Very seldom does she touch my dick unless she is holding it during a blow job or guiding it, as I enter her. As her hand touches me, she wraps her fingers lightly around the shaft and slowly moved them along to the tip and then back to the base. "Oh my." She said softly. "So you did miss me."

I chuckled and answered, "Oh yes, I nearly had an accident taking a shower this morning." She continued to stoke me lightly until I moved back out of her reach.

"You know you feel different when I can't see you. I had never noticed how hard and firm you are, or the way the head has a flange that sticks out most of the way around it." She said, as I took her hand and led her into the bathroom.

I had drawn a partial tub earlier and now I turned on the hot water tap to warm it up, as I sat her on the commode lid. I went to one knee, removed her right high heel and placed her foot on my thigh near my manhood. I reached up and slowly rolled the nylon down her leg. I leaned forward and trailed kisses down her thigh, right behind the moving nylon. As I bent at the waist my manhood was pressed up against her foot. She wiggled her toes and laughed. I stopped the kisses at her knee and finished removing the hose. I used both hands to rub and massage her leg from the calf up to her thigh. I allowed my fingertips to brush lightly across her outer lips. Her stomach jerked slightly as I did.

Placing her foot on the floor, I picked up the other and removed the high heel from it. I held her leg up for a moment, noticing that her outer lips were opening, and I could see the long thin inner lips glistening with her moister. I smiled and nibbled at her big toe through the nylons. Her leg jumped and then settled back. I placed it in my lap as I had the other and slowly rolled down the hose. This time my kisses followed the nylon, but along the inside of her thigh, not the top. Her breath hissed several times before I reached her knee. Again I rubbed her leg from calf to thigh, but I didn't touch her sex even though, she wiggled a little trying to get me to.

I put her foot on the floor and stood up, my manhood just inches in front of her face. I took a hold of the base of my cock and rubbed it lightly across her right cheek. As her head turned that way, I rubbed it on the left cheek. "John, you're teasing me."

"Yes I know." I said, "What you don't know is what I'm teasing you with." At that she grinned and started to say something but I brushed the tip across her lips smearing a drop of clear liquid there.

She licked her lips and grinned, "Hmmm, I like the hint you gave me. Can I have another taste?"

"Yes but keep your hands where they are for right now." I said as I touched the tip to her lips again. Her tongue shot out and she ran it around and over the head. She planted a kiss on the very end and opened her mouth to take me in but I moved back saying, "That's enough for now. We have the rest of the day and all night for that. Lets get you in the tub for a nice hot soak. I'll bring you a glass of wine and if you need anything, just let me know. Don't take off the blindfold though."

She made a long drawn out sigh as I helped her into the tub of hot water. Once she was safely stretched out in the tub, I went to get her wine. I returned with it and a small bowl of ice cubes. I handed her the glass and waited until she had taken a sip and handed it back.

I set the glass on the vanity and quietly picked out one of the ice cubes. The water covered Ann up to her neck, except for the top third of her breasts and of course her nipples. When the cube touched the skin of her right breast, she jumped with a sharp intake of breath and then said, "Hey, that's cold."

I used my right hand to wash some hot water over the island of her breast. Then moved the cube over her nipple and waited for the cold drop, off of it to fall. She didn't jump as much this time, so I slowly rubbed the cold cube over the above water part of her right breast and nipple. The nipple got even harder and puckered up slightly by the time the ice was melted. I leaned down and sucked the cold nipple into my mouth and ran my tongue over and around it. She sucked in a breath and let it hiss out slowly. "Oh, your mouth is so warm after the ice." She paused a moment and pressed her breast tighter to my mouth. "And your tongue feels so good."

I sat back and took one of the largest cubes and rubbed it over her stomach under the hot water. It didn't last very long but it made her stomach muscles tighten up several times. I did it again only this time the target was her mound. She actually pressed up against it as it touched her lower lips. After a moment she said, "That is cold but it feels so sensual mixed with the hot water." She laughed softly and continued, "I'm getting turned on by an ice cube in my bath. Who would believe it?" She asked for another sip of her wine and after she had it, she said, "I was pretty horny when I got home and right now I'm on a low boil, so how about letting me relax for a few minutes and then fucking my brains out."

I chuckled and replied, "Don't worry my love, that's definitely in the plans. Like I said earlier, just relax, and enjoy, I'll take care of everything. The journey to passion has only just begun."

She grinned and said, "If you keep teasing me much longer, you're going to have a wild woman on your hands."

I laughed and said, "And what's wrong with that? Here's your wine, just relax, I'll go in the other room and let you. If you need anything or you're ready to get out, just yell."

About ten minutes later, she called me to add some more hot water to the bath and to get her another glass of wine. When I handed her the wine she said, "You know a girl could get used to this."

She handed it back to me and I grinned as I reached down and gently pinched and then rolled her left nipple between my thumb and forefinger. She jumped at my touch, but as I continued she made a whimpering sound. I gave the nipple one last tug before letting it slip from between my fingers. Still grinning I dipped a finger in the wine and rubbed it on her lower lip. Her tongue flicked out and she ran it over her lips. She giggled and said, "Tease."

I handed her the wine glass and went back into the other room. By the time she called me to get out of the tub, I had everything set for the second round of my plan. I used a big fluffy towel to dry every square inch of her body, planting kisses and licks at random as I went. After I dried each breast, I sucked the hard nipple between my lips and flicked it several times rapidly with my tongue. Both times it drew a soft moan from her lips. I spent extra time drying between her thighs and up the crack of her ass. I could see that her slit was open and that her clit was standing up to its full length. The towel rubbing over it caused her to take a sharp breath the first time and a series of hissing ones after that.

When she was dry in all places except one, of which there wasn't any way to keep it dry. I led her into the bedroom and sat her down on two pillows that I had stacked up across the chaise lounge. I moved her feet to each side of the end and used the draw strings to tie her ankles, one to each leg of the chaise. As she felt the first cord around her ankle she said, "Oh." But didn't say anything else. As I tied the second, she giggled softly and whispered, "I think one of my best fantasies is about to come true."

I laid her back on the soft cushion and looped a cord over her left wrist and raised her arms up toward the seat back. I looped a second card around her right wrist and moved behind the chaise to tie the two cords together, pulling her arms above her head. I stepped back and looked at her and my handy work. Damn, what an erotic sight she made with her arms above her head, her ass, and sex raised by the pillows, and her knees spread about three feet apart. I could literally do anything to her that I wanted and there was nothing she could do about it. A little power rush went through me and my manhood twitched.

I let her lay that way for several minutes while I laid out several items that I though might be interesting to tease her with. I looked the group over and selected the fuzzy feather from the pen set on the desk. Using the end of it, I drew circles and figure eights around and over her breasts. I kept the touch very light even as she arched her back and moaned. I swept the side of the feather over her nipples several times before I trailed the tip in wide curves and curls down across her ribs and stomach to circle her navel. She giggled and twisted her body trying to get away from the tickle. "Quit." She said, "That tickles."

I did as she asked and moved over to sit on the end of the bed. She lay there without moving for nearly a minute, expectation clearly on her face. When the touch didn't return she sighed and waited another minute before she said, "John?" When I didn't answer or move she said it again, "John?" I waited patiently. Nearly two minutes later she said, "John, please. I didn't mean for you to quit completely, just to quit tickling me."

I reached out and ran the feather lightly over her stomach, which jerked and she squirmed again. I waited a half a minute and did it again. She jerked and squirmed but there was a whimpering moan with it this time. I waited a few seconds and brushed the feather over her nipples and then drew a circle around the little bit of hair on her mound. She took a sharp breath each time the feather touched a nipple and moaned loudly as the feather moved over her mound and then down over her swollen outer lips. He hips made small hunching movements as I continued to run the feather up and down over her sex. When I moved the tip of the feather across her stomach again, she just kept flexing her hips and moaning.

I moved to the foot of the chaise lounge and ran the feather up one inner thigh and down the other, brushing it across her mound and sex at the bottom of each stroke. Her hips moved faster and higher as she arched her body upward. I dropped the feather and used both hands to cup her ass, as I buried my face in her sopping wet sex. My tongue speared into her as deep as I could get it and as I swirled it around, I heard the whining whimper that signaled the start of her orgasm. It went on and on, getting louder by the second. For the first time since I had known her, she had an orgasm without me touching her clit and it was a beauty.

I kept working my tongue until she subsided, at which time I moved away from her and then moved around and up to kiss her. Her kiss was wild and passionate as soon as she felt my lips on hers. I knew she could taste herself on my lips and tongue, something that she normally didn't like. Usually she made me go wash my face before I kissed her. Not now, either she didn't care or was beyond caring. I broke the kiss and moved back to look down at her all spread out before me. She was breathing fast and hard and her hips were still moving in slow rocking action.

I let her rest, as I went into the kitchen to refill her wine glass. I dribbled a little of the wine off my finger into her mouth and onto her lips. She licked her lips, as I dipped my finger in the wine and then I stuck my finger in her mouth. Each time she sucked the wine off my finger, I dipped it again and returned it to her mouth. After about four times doing this, I stepped across the chaise to straddle her. Grinning, I dipped the head of my dick into the wine and set the glass on a nearby table. Placing one hand on the back rest for balance, I used the other to guide the wine covered head to her lips. As it brushed them, she opened her mouth expecting the finger, but got something much bigger. She opened her mouth wider, as I stuck the head and an inch of the shaft inside. She closed her mouth and sucked at the wine, as she ran her tongue around and over the head. A soft moan sounded deep in her chest, as she raised her head to take more of me into her mouth.

God, her mouth and tongue felt great, I knew I wouldn't last long if she kept doing what she was doing. She was literally attacking me orally. I moved my hips back to take myself out of her mouth, when I did, she yelled, "No, give it back. I want it all, I want you to cum in my mouth." Never one to complain, I moved back forward and she attacked me even more forcefully. I moved my hips forward forcing more of me inside her mouth. When I did the deep soft moan returned and she sucked harder and moved her head faster. Her tongue was everywhere and after a few seconds, I groaned as I came in long hard spurts. She swallowed several times rapidly, but didn't stop moving her head or her tongue. She had never been this wild and wanton in oral sex before. She kept on sucking and working her tongue, even after I started to soften.

I pulled back, only to have her head follow until she couldn't move any farther. A whimper escaped her lips, as I popped out of her mouth. As I stepped back to one side of the lounge, I noticed that her hips were moving in a very suggestive manner. I reached over to the bed and got her vibrator, the one she plays with when I'm gone to work for a week or so at a time and she can't get away to visit. I knelt at the foot of the chaise lounge and touched it to her sex. Her ass came up off the pillows, as she tried to impale herself on it. I moved it forward and it slipped easily inside. I held it still as she fucked herself on it, hard and fast. I mashed the little button to start the vibration motor on low and she yelled something incoherent. When I kicked it up to high, she literally screamed a long drawn out cry as she froze except for a rapid flexing of her sex on the vibrator. I moved it in and out slowly, as she continued to hunch it. Slowly the movement in her hips stopped and she settled back to the pillows. When I started to remove it, her hips tried to follow it and she said, "No, don't." I left it where it was and dropped the vibrations back to the low setting. A couple of minutes later, I switched it off and just let it stay where it was at on its own.

TxRad
TxRad
5,925 Followers
12