A Common Situation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah-huh."

Then Annie put her thumb and middle finger tightly around his scrotum above his nuts squeezing his balls together. She licked them all over, which in itself was mind-blowing, and then she took both testicles completely in her mouth and rolled them around.

"Ahhhhh!" Jason cried out.

"I'm sorry," Annie offered, removing his balls from her mouth. "Did I hurt you?"

"No, no. That felt incredible."

"Good." So, she did it again, then sucked his shaft some more.

"Where did you learn to do that?" he eagerly asked.

"Pure imagination."

And if that wasn't enough, Annie eased her arms out of her dress, rendering her topless, and then squeezed her breasts together around his dick. She slid her tits up and down his rod.

"That's amazing. Feels great! You're just full of surprises."

"What can be conceived can be achieved."

"Well, keep thinking!"

She went back to sucking his balls, but this time, each one separately. And while she was doing that, she had wrapped her palm around his shaft and was stroking it, adding additional spit here and there.

"You know, if you keep this up, I'm going to blow my wad."

"Oh, really? Isn't that the point?"

"Yeah, but what about you?"

"Aw, that's very thoughtful of you." She lifted her dress around her waist and straddled his hips. Instead of inserting his cock, she spread her pussy lips and rubbed herself along the length of his rod.

"Wow! That's nice, too."

But she didn't keep that up for long, finally shoving his cock deep into her pussy. She pivoted her hips around and back and forth quickly while fingering her clit. "Ungh, ungh, ungh." And before Jason could do anything, Annie was orgasming wildly. "Oh, oh, oh. I'm coming. Ahhhhhh!" A couple of minutes later, she stopped, breathing heavily. "Sorry," she offered, panting. "I was aroused, too."

And of course, Jason was already so charged, feeling her pussy tighten around his cock as she came had the effect of milking him, and filled her with another gushing load of his jism. And to his surprise, the force of his ejaculation caused her to have another mini orgasm.

Afterward, she rolled off of him totally spent. A minute later, they were both sound asleep.

* * *

Jason awoke a while later, having to use the bathroom. When he finished, he thought he heard a light tapping on the door. He took the few steps to the peephole and saw Caroline standing in the hallway. He quickly jumped into his boxers and a T-shirt and opened the door. Strangely, she was barefoot, and her skirt was pulled higher making it appear shorter. He recalled when they went to dinner, it was nearly to her knees, now it was several inches higher.

"We ran out," Caroline announced, holding up an empty Scotch bottle. She pushed past him, but it was on unsteady legs, and headed for the mini bar. She made a little noise.

"Shhh!" Jason said. "Annie's asleep."

She then plopped down on one end of the small sofa, her skirt rising much higher on her legs. She was obviously drunk and looking to dive deeper. She couldn't open the tiny bottle, so she handed it to him.

"I think you've had enough," Jason said, taking the bottle and setting it down on the end table.

Caroline didn't argue, instead patting the seat next to her for him to sit down. He played it safe and sat at the other end. Without skipping a beat, she twisted her legs and propped them on his lap. Jason wasn't certain she even knew what she was doing until she asked, "You mind rubbing my feet? They hurt from all the walking today." Her speech wasn't as slurred as he expected. Either she could really hold her liquor or she wasn't quite as drunk he thought.

In this position, her skirt had risen to her crotch and he found himself staring her hairless, panty-less pussy. His dick started to grow inside of his pants, so he quickly started massaging her feet as a way to move them out of the way to fix himself. Last thing he needed was for her to notice he was getting an erection because of her. He'd always thought she was an attractive woman for her mid to late forties, whatever she was. It was no surprise where Annie got her looks from. His devious mind flashed a quick image of him having a threesome with mother and daughter, but he shook his head to dismiss it.

Scooting further down on the sofa to nearly supine, Caroline mused, "What a day. Who would have ever thought that you and Annie would have ended up together. Was she good? Are you good?"

Did she really know about them? Had Annie told her? If so, why would Annie do that? Jason couldn't tell if she was just thinking out loud or really asking such questions. What the fuck, he thought, he'd told his dad; so what if Caroline knew. Besides, how much worse could this get. "She was very good, and I think she thought I was too."

"Good for you. Mmmm. That foot rub feels good. You have no idea how hard it's been. So, glad you and Annie are getting along."

"Uh-huh," for lack of anything better to comment.

"You think you raised your child well, but she still has a mind of her own. I thought we were close, but she still didn't like me marrying your dad. It's nothing against you personally, Jason. I know you're a good guy."

He wasn't sure where this conversation was going, or if it even was a conversation. If he was certain she was sober enough, he would have remarked to her statement, but he didn't think they could have a reasonable discussion right now. "Thanks," was all he said.

"That feels so good. How about the calves?"

Did she really know what she was asking? But before he could do any more, while holding her leg up slightly, he adjusted his cock in his pants once more because he now had a raging boner and it needed space. He didn't know what to think becoming aroused by touching his stepmother's legs and seeing her gaping pussy on display. As he moved on to her calves, he suggested, "Do you want to fix your skirt?"

Lifting her head for a glimpse down, Caroline remarked, "Well, we both know you've seen a vagina before." And she made no attempt to do anything.

"But you're my stepmother. And now you're lying here showing off your . . ."

"Vagina."

"Yeah, that."

"Well, I've had some attitude adjustments, which you won't let me have any more of. Look, your dad wasn't in the mood tonight, if you know what I mean. Thought the Scotch might cool me down."

"Then, what's this all about?"

"Right now, it's about the thighs. Do my thighs."

"Seriously?"

At that moment, Jason caught movement from Annie's bed. This just kept getting better, he thought. She was signaling him. She was making rubbing gestures with her hands to tell Jason to do what her mother was asking.

All he could do was return a frown and a negative shake of his head.

Then she mouthed, "Do it."

He glanced down to make sure Caroline wasn't witnessing his facial expressions, which had now turned into a 'what are you, nuts?'

Annie exaggeratedly pointed finger at her mother as a form of insistence.

But Jason knew that if he didn't do something, Caroline would be on to them, so he nervously slid his hands up to her soft, toned thighs. He felt his cock pulse. Under other circumstances he would have enjoyed this. He'd fantasized about this woman who became his stepmother before she married his father; when the two were dating and before he met Annie. But at the moment, he believed this was dangerous territory.

"Now, you're talking," Caroline purred.

Jason merely rolled his eyes while Annie sat on the bed giggling silently.

"You have good hands. Strong, but tender," Caroline said in a dreamy-like tone. She ever so gradually spread her legs. "You can go farther," she whispered.

"Uhh, again, you're my stepmother," Jason reminded. "And your daughter is right there in bed."

"She's already had you. And besides, you've done your stepsister, your stepmother not good enough?"

Without raising his head, Jason saw Annie grinning and nodding her head in encouragement. She even reached down and started rubbing her own pussy. He was beginning to wonder what kind of twisted women they were. Nymphomaniacs for sure.

"You can do it," Caroline said softly. "It's okay."

And on the bed, Annie was nodding vigorously. Well, this had already been a strange trip filled with unexpected sexual occurrences. What the hell?

Apprehensively, Jason touched the top of his forefinger to his stepmother's clit. She moaned softly. He used his thumb and forefinger to twist the little button, eliciting more throaty sounds of pleasure, then rubbed her outer pussy lips. Caroline reached down to press his hand more firmly against her vulva.

A quick glance at Annie had her sitting cross-legged, her lower body was naked, and she was fingering her pussy. Again, she nodded at her stepbrother.

Now, Caroline was grabbing the hem of her skirt and raising it up over her waist. She spread her legs even more. "Ever eat pussy?"

"What?" Jason asked in shock.

"Did you eat my daughter's pussy?"

"No."

"Why not?"

Annie was doing her best not to laugh out loud.

"I don't know. Just didn't get to it." There was a tone of annoyance in his voice.

"Well, good, you saved something for me. Do you know how?"

Jason didn't bother to respond. Figuring there was no way around it what with Annie egging him on, he got into position, again glancing at his stepsister for final approval, which she eagerly gave. He felt pre-cum ooze out of his cock when he took the first swipe with his tongue. He'd always wanted to do this, and he really just never got around to it with Annie, but there was just something wonderful about having his tongue on a woman's pussy. As much as he wished it was Annie's, her mother's was very nice.

And Caroline's moaning told him she liked it too.

On the bed, Annie had her tongue out wiggling it from side to side and up and down. Was she telling him what to do or just mimicking . . . so, he tried that tongue motion.

"Oh, yes!" Caroline cried.

So, he kept it up, boldly jabbing his tongue into her hole. Suddenly, he stopped, lifting his head. "This is wrong."

Caroline looked up. "You're doing a great job."

"But you're drunk. I feel like I'm taking advantage."

Annie was shaking her head pitifully.

"I'm not drunk," Caroline corrected. "Maybe tipsy. But I know exactly what I'm doing. And I want you to do this." She grabbed the back of his neck forcing his face back between her legs.

With a huff, Jason resumed cunnilingus.

"I really want you to make me come." She put her other hand on his head pressing it into her pussy.

"Why are you making me do this?"

"Don't tell me you're not enjoying this." She lifted her head up. "Look, Jason, I love your dad, I really do. He's a wonderful man and he mostly satisfies me, but sometimes, I need a little more. Can you understand that?"

"So, you cheat on him?"

"No. I do not."

"Then what do you call this?"

"Keeping it in the family. There's a difference."

Jason merely shook his head in stupefaction. So, he flicked her clit with his tongue and sucked it while finger fucking her with first his forefinger and then adding his middle finger.

And then Caroline took off, moaning and groaning, apparently not caring about what Annie might see or hear. "I'm coming!" And she did. Hard. A couple of minutes later, she said, "That was fantastic! I want more."

"Oh, come on, Caroline," Jason protested, even though his nuts were aching to explode.

"No, no. I want to make you come." She pulled his face to hers mashing their lips together.

She was a great kisser. And Jason responded.

While their lips were still together, she sat them up. "I wanna to suck you."

"No, no. That's not necessary."

But she was already reaching for the elastic waistband of his boxers and jammed her hand underneath. She halted when she felt his massive erection. "Oh, my! Annie was right. Your cock is enormous."

"She told you that?" Now, he wondered what this mother and daughter's game was. "Why would she tell you that?"

"She and I have no secrets."

"Oh, jeez."

"Pull your boxers down," Caroline ordered, already attempting to do it herself.

Jason complied, knowing there was no way out of this, a part of him not really sure he wanted a way out. He was also reaching the point of not caring, not to mention the fact that his balls were screaming for release.

"Whoa!" Caroline said upon seeing him. "When Annie said it was really big, I thought she was exaggerating a little." Caroline grasped it, jerked it a few times and then planted her mouth on it. Her blow job was sensual, and good enough, but not as imaginative as her daughter. But at this point, it was enough. She pushed him to lie down and sucked away.

Annie was still out of her line of vision and was all smiles as she watched. It would be interesting to hear her explanation about why she had encouraged this.

"This is so wrong," Jason said.

"It wasn't wrong with my daughter." She unbuttoned her blouse halfway and spread it around her tits, exposing them.

He did like the feeling of her boobs resting on his thighs as she sucked and jerked him. She even pressed the tip of his cock against her nipple as her hand flew up and down his shaft. Her breasts were as beautiful as her daughter's, just slightly larger.

Without preamble, she climbed up and straddled his hips.

"No, we can't do this," Jason argued.

"I don't understand why it was okay to do it with my daughter, but not me."

"Come on, you're married to my dad!"

"Okay, you're right. Tell you what. I won't put it in." Instead, Caroline scooted forward pressing her pussy against his dick that she was holding upright. "How's that?" She then leaned back on one arm, and while still holding his cock against her, she rubbed her pussy up and down on his shaft.

Jason couldn't help but moan.

"Wow! I've never done that before. That's kind of nice." Now, Caroline was moaning. "Oh, yeah, I'm going to come again." She was sliding her pussy faster. "Oh, this is nice. Come with me, son."

That was the first time she had ever referred to him as son. For some reason, it was a turn on.

"Come on mommy," she urged amid her own moaning.

And when she said mommy, that seemed to be the trigger and he blasted her abdomen with a gush of cum. It dripped down as quickly as it splattered against her skin. It also had her whimpering as her own orgasm took hold. When Jason stopped spurting, Caroline grabbed his cock at the base and rubbed the head against her belly, smearing the semen all over.

They were both breathing heavily, but Caroline managed to say, "I haven't had a good climax like that in a while."

Jason was beyond knowing what to say, but his cock quickly deflated when a naked Annie stepped over to the sofa. Daughter and mother regarded one another, and Jason feared what might follow.

"I'm happy for you," Annie said with a big grin, "but you should have stuck it in to get the full effect."

"I would have, but your stepbrother started whining," Caroline reported.

"If you had stuck it in, he would have whined, for sure, but he would have been the kind of whine you wanted to hear."

Both women giggled.

"What the hell is going on here?" Jason demanded.

"Yeah, what hell is going on here?"

Everyone's attention abruptly shifted toward the bathroom door where Frank was emerging.

"Oh, shit!" Jason muttered.

"Frank." This from Caroline. Then in a tone of curiosity, she asked, "Have you been hiding in the bathroom?"

"Yes, and I've seen most of what went on and heard everything."

"But you were still in bed when I left," a confused Caroline noted.

"I saw you start hitting the mini bar, but I dozed off," Frank explained. "Then I heard some noise and saw you putting your clothes back on with no underwear. I also saw the empty little bottles of scotch. Then, when I saw you leave, I quickly slipped this robe on and followed. Neither you nor Jason made sure the door to this room closed all the way, so I was able to catch it before it slammed. I held it open enough to listen, and then I saw an opportunity to sneak into the bathroom. I'm really disappointed in the two of you."

"I'm sorry, Frank. It was just a little fooling around, no real sex," Caroline said in her own defense. "And poor judgment."

"You blew him," Frank accused.

"Just a little."

"I'm sorry, dad," Jason offered, and then to save his own ass, added, "I was coerced."

"And at no time did you try to get up, did you?" Frank pointed out.

"It was all my fault," Annie said.

"Annie, don't you try to take the blame for this," Frank said.

"No, no, listen," Annie countered. "You know this about my mother, Frank, but Jason probably doesn't, and you should both know it applies to me also. My mother and I are," she shrugged, "call us nymphos, call us oversexed, eternally horny, but we both love sex."

"So, were you truthful in saying you've only been with two guys?" Jason interrupted.

"Yes, only two." Annie grinned. "But I've been with a lot of dildos. Anyway, I told my mother that Jason and I had sex and about your big penis. I knew that would entice her, so her visit was not a complete surprise to me. Part of the reason I wanted to lure her was because I like to watch."

"You like to watch?" Jason repeated.

"Yes," Annie admitted. "Call me a voyeur, call me weird, if you like, but I enjoy watching people have sex."

"Which is why you wanted to watch porn last night," Jason surmised.

She nodded and looked at her mother. "Can I tell the story?"

"Might as well."

"I used to hear moaning from my mother's room," Annie went on, "so I would sneak and watch her using dildos and other devices on herself. I really got a thrill, not to mention arousal, at seeing things inserted in her beautiful pussy. She caught me masturbating while watching outside her door one time, so she allowed me to come in and watch up close—and masturbate. Soon, she gave me my own dildo, and from time to time, as she got tired of a toy, she would pass it on to me. I so wanted to see Jason's big cock fuck that gorgeous pussy—and still would—but I guess that's not likely to happen."

Silence descended upon the family as they—particularly the men—digested Annie's story. Annie was leaning against the bed still nude and she took in the scene. Caroline was standing by the sofa where she had been lying and still had her breasts jutting out of her blouse and her skirt gathered around her waist. Jason was also standing where he had been sitting and hadn't pulled up his pants, so he was naked from the waist down and sporting a massive erection. Annie was aware of Frank stealing glimpses of her. That aroused her, and she also noticed the bulge in his robe. She didn't hesitate to reach out, expose his cock and stroke it.

Frank attempted to pull back, but Annie held on.

"Relax," Annie said. "It's okay." Frank wasn't nearly as big as his son, but neither was he small, either. She was sure he could provide some satisfying orgasms.

"I'm not having sex with you, Annie." But he was becoming comfortable with her stroking him.

"I wasn't suggesting you do. But you two," Annie pointed to the parents, "concocted this scheme to go on this vacation to force Jason and I to get along. And we did. It wasn't the way any of us expected, but the end goal was achieved. And the second part of that plan was for Jason to get along with my mother and me with you. And now that has happened."

With a frown, Frank said, "And I'm just supposed to ignore what has already occurred?"

"Ignore the fact that your son and your wife are getting along—and very well—I might add. No, of course not."

"Then what am I supposed to do?"