A Conversation of Consequence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other married girl in a make-out session, Tammi, noticed Bev's look of disapproval and commented. "Relax, Ms. Goody Two-Shoes. What our husbands don't know won't hurt them. Besides, we deserve a break from living in our mind-numbing boring wife and mother worlds now and then."

Without thinking, Bev snapped back at her. "I could never do something like that to my husband..."

"Yeah, and look what it got you! How stupid could you be? Telling your husband, you were going to cheat. What in the hell were you thinking?"

That was the point in the telling of her story to Tommy that she broke down. He went to her and hugged her to try and console her. "Bev, listen to me, from my perspective, you did the right thing. Neither one of us liked who we were becoming. Frankly, I think we get along better now that we're divorced. There's no law written down anywhere that says you have to wait until you hate each other before you go your separate ways."

The following Wednesday night dinner, just as Tommy was coming into the house, his three children came thundering towards him. They squeezed him against the jamb as they rushed by him. They were snickering and shouting their goodbyes as they flew by. "What the hell..." was all he got out before he heard Bev calling him from the dining room. The last thing he heard from his kids was a laughing Franklin, telling him not to get hurt.

He headed to the dining area, shaking his head in confusion. The house was filled with the heavenly aroma of his favorite meal, Meatloaf. He inhaled a deep breath through his nose to savor the smell. As soon as he did, he realized how hungry he was.

"Hey, Bev...what the..." There stood his ex-wife, naked as the day she was born. Well, except for the three-inch black CFMs and the matching fishnet thigh-high stockings clinging to her creamy thighs. Her lips were painted ruby red identical to her nails. She had a single red carnation in her hair. The crowning touch was a simple choker of pearls around her neck. Tommy did a double take as he leaned forward to get a better look. Neatly stenciled in cursive black ink script was 'Tommy's' across Bev's freshly waxed smooth alabaster mons. Is that permanent? Thought a truly stunned ex-husband.

Beverly stood posing, one hand on her hip and the other holding the delicious-smelling meatloaf shoulder high. Behind her, was a formal candle-lit dinner setting. White tablecloth, red roses in a crystal vase, and all. He froze, his eyes bugging out of his head. Tommy's mouth was moving, but nothing was coming out. He felt a stirring where there hadn't been one in quite a while.

"Don't be scared, Tommy. I'm not talking about 'till death do us part' or anything. I just vowed to myself that I was going to be your, 'something new and exciting,' or die trying." Bev purred in a throaty, lust-filled voice. "Maybe if, I'd done something like this a long time ago, we wouldn't be where we are today?"

"There's no point in looking backwards, Bev. Are we going to eat that meatloaf, or are you just going to stand there holding it?" Smooth, Tom, really smooth! "You know, on second thought, we could always reheat it later." He practically sprinted towards her.

Just before Tom and Bev's three children clambered into their car, they heard their mother squealing and laughing like a teenager. They stopped and turned back to stare, dumbstruck at what was about to take place in the only home they had ever lived in.

Standing there in shock, Franklin thought to himself, If I live to be a hundred, I will never be able to unsee my mother looking like that. I'll probably be in therapy for years. "Perris, you're the brains of this outfit." He quipped. "How many sets of parents do you think are on this planet?" He shared questioningly.

"I don't know, Arvin. Let's see, there are about eight billion people on earth. Soooo, what, maybe more than a half-billion?"

Franklin and Tracey were nodding their heads thoughtfully. "That is, a big number! What were the odds that we'd wind up with the weirdest in the whole world?" said an obviously confused Tracey.

"Staggers the imagination, doesn't it?" Perris laughed.

Just then, all three heard their loving, doting, angelic mother scream from inside the house. "Oh my god, Tommy! Yesssss, that's soooo fucking good!"

Yep, therapy is definitely in my future. Franklin shook his head and wondered if he would ever be normal again.

"Do you think they'll get remarried?" Questioned Tracy.

Perris responded thoughtfully. "I doubt it. They're having too much fun to chance ruining it." She clapped her hands together loudly two times to get her younger siblings' attention. "All right, let's go get some pizza and try to forget we ever saw or heard any of this!"

THE END

Add Story To Favorites
Favorited by lnranger, gg63, 26thNC and 118 others
1.7k Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
Let Go CEO wife fires husband. What follows is the aftermath.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Abandoned Rage Abandoned and humiliated in the worst way.in Loving Wives
More Stories