A Conversation with Janie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes yes yes!!'

'I slip two fingers up your juicy pussy and my left hand slides under to finger your hot bum. Oooh Sarah... you're sooo wet your juice is running all over my fingers, and I pause to look up at you as I suck them dry. Now lean forward and kiss me... do you like the taste of your cream on my tongue?'

'YEEEEEESSSS! Fffuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk! (Pause.) OMG Janie. That was great. Hubby not around thank Goodness. Phew! Now it's your turn.'

'OMG Sarah... you cum so quickly. I've only just started! You go so quickly I can't keep up with you... you're sooo hot!! Please be patient with me' '

'Of course darling. Take your time. I now have you in the corner of the sofa, pants off, legs apart, displaying your wonderful hairy jewel. I'm studying it at close quarters before leaning in to kiss it, scooping the dribbling juices onto my tongue. It's so gorgeous. Has anyone ever told you what a beautiful pussy you've got. Well, it is ... wonderful. Gorgeous. I LOVE it!'

'All yours, Sarah. You are soooo sexy darling.'

'Enjoy the attention being paid to your heavenly jewel. I'm carefully exploring it in detail, with fingers and tongue. This is the first chance I've had to study it's charm and beauty. Watch the juices trickle over and down to your bum. And I can put the tip of my tongue on your little bum, rimming it before sliding my tongue into the warm interior.'

'OMG Sarah ...'

'Yes, you're starting to shake a little. Your bottom is clenching. Your thighs are trembling with lust. Fingers inside your vagina can feel the belly muscles reacting. I think you'll be cumming soon.'

'Me too. Mmmmmmmmm.'

'You're gasping and moaning. Whimpering with sheer delight. Your crotch is pressing against my mouth, wanting more. I can taste you sweet juices and smell the sweetness of your vagina. I can feel your whole body responding.'

'YESSSS!'

'Now finger fucking you hard and deep. You're crying out for release. Your body is lashing about. Eyes screwed shuit. Head swinging from side to side. OMG - what an orgasm this is going to be. CUM FOR ME DARLING!

'OMG Sarah. I'm cummmmmmming! OMG. Oh fuuuuuckkkkk!!! YEEEEEEEEEEESSS!

'Eating your labia hungrily, as I push fingers deeper and deeper, with other finger fucking your bum at the same time. You are going crazy with lust. CUM FOR ME!! You're lashing about. (Pause.) Was that a good one darling?'

Oh Sarah... absolutley fantastic. Thank you for such an wonderful day. I've never felt so aroused in a very long time. I only hope it was nice for you too? Trouble is, I'll be wanting you all the time!!'

'I'm still playing gently with your soaking pussy. Kissing your tits. Was it good?'

'Oh YES... It was truly amazing Sarah. I've never cum for anyone online before, and I can't wait for you to do the same to Betsy. I can imagine her now sitting in this chair with me standing behind her caressing her tits while you fuck her like that. Mmmm ... Christmas has cum early for me!!'

'I shall enjoy fucking her as well as you.'

'Oooh Sarah... you are driving me wild with lust and desire for you. Yes, my hot lover... I'm toying with one hand with two fingers fucking myself. OMG, it's gorgeous... I'm going to cuuummm again, just for you Sarah. Oooh fuck fuck - push your tongue up me babe and finger fuck my arse ... yeeeees I'm cummmmmming ... OMG SARAH ... I love you ... Fuuuuuuckkkk.'

'Well done Janie! Amazing for me as well. I always enjoy fucking other women on line! But you are my only one at the moment. You've read all about the others. Yes, on-line orgasms are different - and better in many ways. Liberating! So pleased for you darling. How many orgasms did you manage??'

'Mmm... four with this morning as well. Maybe not as many as some girls you fuck, but sooo long and intense. You are a gorgeous fucker Sarah. I'm so much more relaxed ... and wanting more!!'

'That's a good number darling. Were some of them multiple orgasms, or were they all separate? I'd love to hear you cum. Are you noisy, or just a heavy breather?'

'But sadly, I have to go because he'll be back soon and I need to start dinner. Please cum back to me whenever you want Sarah... I can't get enough of you!'

'Bye darling. Pleasant dreams!'

12