A Cosplayer's Luck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My god, he was so beautiful. I wanted to build a shrine to him in that moment, wondering if I would ever know such heights of pleasure ever again. He was still thrusting, but slower now, more carefully. I caught my breath, and pulled him down for another kiss, this one light and gentle. With my arms around him, I nibbled on the edge of his ear. "Take me from behind. Nice and slow. And when you're almost ready, I want you to do whatever you want to me, so you can come deep inside me. Mmmf... goddamn, I needed this. I needed you."

"I needed you too, Karen." His breath was warm on my ear, but he pulled away to obey my wish.

Feeling him pull out all the way left me feeling shockingly empty. I hurried onto my knees, bending down and lifting my ass high into the air, as I crossed my arms in front of me on a pillow. His hands grabbed my hips, and I felt whole again as he invaded me anew. One of his hands caressed along the small of my back, and he shifted into a smooth and gentle rhythm.

I wanted to stay like that forever. Stretched open wide, aroused and wet beyond my hottest fantasies, and Michael giving me such tenderness. I felt like the sexiest woman on the planet, imagining the sight of my dripping wet pussy, flushed pink with need and pushed to its limits to take him inside me. I wanted him to remember me for all time, to scream with lust at the thought of my name, every inch of him shaking at the merest reminder of how good I felt around his perfect cock.

I looked back over my shoulder, smiling as I saw his enraptured face. He was savoring the feel of every point of contact, every sweet little friction, his eyes closed in deep concentration. "Michael. Look at me." He opened his eyes and met my gaze, a deeply pleased smile spreading across his lips. "Look at how you're fucking me. Look at how beautiful you are. Do you see it?"

He reached down, and his fingers grazed that tender little spot between my stretched pussy and my sensitive ass, teased the edge of my little back door, and then moved lower still, to caress my outer lips as he opened me. "I see you, Karen. God, you're gorgeous."

I took a moment to spoil myself, shoving back hard to consume another sweet inch of him, before I let him resume his gentle lovemaking. "I want you inside me every chance we get this weekend, Michael. I want to walk this con with a tiny skirt and no panties, so that at any moment, all you have to do is bend me over and I'll be yours for the taking." That definitely struck a nice chord with him, as he pushed in especially deep on his next stroke. "Please tell me you'll fuck me again, Michael. I need to hear you say it. I need to know how much you crave me."

I couldn't tell you where these words came from. I'd never talked like that in my entire life. Not even that one time in the Freshman dorms when Betsy Cohen hosted an orgy after midterm exams, and I got gangbanged by three guys from the anime club all at once. That *had* been my highwater mark for "hottest fuck of my life", but in that moment with Michael, I couldn't have have remembered those other three sweet boys' names and faces and hard cocks for all the pocky and costume supplies in the world.

So I'm talking dirty like it's going out of style, and every sound out of my mouth just made Michael even more determined to drill me through the floor. My god, he made me ache so good inside. I knew going into this con that I was hoping to find a hard fuck, but I never knew I needed a deep and sweet lovemaking like this until I had it all the way in.

Michael got pretty caught up in the moment himself, and I have to tell you, I love the sound his voice makes when he's trying to talk and invade me at the same time. "Every moment we're walking the con, I want you... mmm. To wonder. Is this the moment? Is he about to fuck me again?" His strong hands rubbed down my back, leaving trails of warmth with his touch. "At any moment, I might flip up that skirt and have some playtime. I bet you'd love to pose for some hallway photos while I've got two fingers secretly buried inside you."

I creamed at the thought, him standing next to me, innocently holding my things with one hand and vigorously fingering me with the other, surrounded by strangers who would have no idea what he was doing to me. But I'd know. "Fuck me, Michael. Don't ever stop fucking me. God, don't ever stop..."

I bent down as far as I could, throwing the pillow to one side as I pushed back and impaled myself on him again and again. His voice rose in pitch as he moved faster and faster inside, calling my name over and over again like a manta. "KAREN! COMING! KAREN! GODDAMN!"

Gasping, I pushed back harder still. "Don't pull out, don't pull out, I need it, I want it, I'm safe, fuck me, FUCK ME!" With one last grunt, he fulfilled my thirst-driven wish, and it felt so good to feel him drench my insides. So. DAMN. good.

"...Jumping Jesus On A Pogo Stick. That was *amazing*, you two." That was Darlene's voice. Wait, WHAT?

Michael and I both spun around, my body shivering as I felt him slip out, causing my pussy to drip onto the hotel's sheets. Darlene and Kyra were both standing there at the foot of our bed, eyes as wide as headlights, and headlighting nipples hard underneath both their blouses. Darlene's hands were buried down the front of her cargo shorts, but both of them were breathing hard.

Michael was completely stunned, but I managed to slither up to his side and wrap a hand around the base of his length, coaxing his slick rod back into full hardness before he had a chance to fade, his legs hanging off the foot of the bed. "How long were you two watching us fuck?" I looked right into Darlene's eyes as I asked, putting everything I had into making my voice as sultry as possible.

"Long enough to think I might be a little bi after all. You two were on FIRE." Darlene was still touching herself as she talked, and I looked over at her wife.

"Kyra, I think your blushing bride wants to taste a cock. Michael, wouldn't you love to feel that?"

Kyra nodded. "Darlene? I know you want it. Suck that cock for me. I want to see you lick him clean." She shoved a hand down her own pants, and Darlene dropped to her knees.

Michael turned to look at me, his face full of amazement, surprise, and even more lust than before. As Darlene wordlessly reached out, took gentle hold, and started lapping at the tip of the thick monster in front of her, I whispered into Michael's ear. "How long have you wanted to fuck your cousin's wife?"

"...Forever," he managed to say as that beautiful cherub deep-throated him for the very first time, my hand gently pushing down on the back of Darlene's head to help her get every inch. His eyes bugged out with amazement as he stared at Darlene inhaling his length, and then he turned back to me again. "You're okay with this?"

I gave him a warm kiss. "I'm just fine with this, you gorgeous man. Aren't we, Kyra?"

Kyra had her jeans down around her ankles now, leaning back against the hotel dresser as she rubbed herself through her panties. "Michael, if you weren't my cousin, I'd be tempted to try a taste myself, but in the meantime... that's right, baby, suck him off deep for me." As Darlene hummed happily around a thick mouthful, Kyra gasped with lust, and Michael groaned at the joy of an impossible fantasy fulfilled, I wrapped myself around Michael's back and sighed in pure delight. This convention weekend, and my amazing good fortune that got me to this point, was going to work out just fine.

***

"Work out just fine." What a fucking understatement. Later that day, Michael and I had a quickie in an empty video room, but got interrupted by a seriously cute con-staffer named Antonio. In the heat of the moment, I sucked Antonio off while Michael finished blasting me from behind, and it turns out that's a nice way for three young geeks to become best friends forever.

Antonio was the perfect partner for us -- he mostly just wanted to watch, or have me suck him off while Michael took my pussy in every possible position -- he must have come down my throat at least eight times over that weekend. Turns out that Antonio likes old mecha shows too, so even when we weren't all desperately finding new places in the hotel to get naked and fuck, there was plenty to talk about.

I did get Antonio into my pussy before the end of the weekend, though. He was so nervous that he wasn't going to do it right, or that he couldn't measure up to Michael's thickness, but when Antonio got deep in me and made me scream his name, I definitely wasn't faking. He was so good, and I still get a happy tingle thinking about his first time between my thighs.

I don't think Michael ever stopped smiling the entire con, especially when I pulled Antonio and him into a service corridor on friday night, pulled down my "Yaoyorozu" costume top, and demanded that both men come all over my breasts as I jacked them off. Antonio begged us to let him lick my body clean afterwards, and that was enough to get Michael and I revved up for another quickie right then and there, up against the wall. My god, the three of us got up to so much trouble all over that damn hotel.

Darlene got a little shy after that first amazing blow-job on friday morning, but on Saturday night after the Cosplay Contest (I wore my best work, a 'Josuke Higashikata' cross-play outfit, and won Second place -- an awesome but unexpected result considering the costumes of my amazing and extremely cool competitors), she and Kyra shyly asked if Michael might just maybe be willing to be the first man inside her plump little pussy?

Michael damn near came on the spot when our favorite cherub pulled off her top as she asked this, but before long, Darlene was flat on her back getting a slow and gentle drilling, while I sat over Darlene's face and got to experience her very, VERY skilled tongue. Kyra was watching from a nearby chair, fucking herself with the largest dildo I'd ever even heard of all the while, and a wonderful evening was had by all.

The only way that could've been better was if Antonio had been there to gush in my mouth again while I got my pussy eaten out, but you can't have everything. He had staff duties to attend to, after all.

But all good things come to an end eventually. Monday morning came around, and after letting Darlene indulge in a morning blowjob. "to get him rock hard for you while we get some breakfast", the married ladies left us alone -- and we took ample advantage of it.

"You sure?"

"Michael, I have never been more sure of ANYTHING, I'm serious. Use the whole bottle if you have to, I *need* this."

Picture it in your mind. A young woman in her early twenties, completely nude and on her hands and knees in the middle of a queen-sized hotel bed. Her sizable breasts heaving like she's in heat, her pretty pussy incredibly pink and flushed with demanding arousal. That's me, and I'm trying really hard at that moment to take my boyfriend's deliciously thick penis into my very tight almost-virgin ass.

The ample dollop of lube between my cheeks and along his rod was thankfully doing its job, and Michael's tip nudged into me, causing both of us to pause in joyous sensory overload. "Fuck YES, Michael. Yes. Go slow, but don't you dare stop until you're all the way in back there."

It would've been nice to say that Michael was the first man to fuck my back door, but that honor went a goofy but cute fellow nerd named Shlomo some years back, during that Midterms orgy I told you about -- although I hadn't had anyone in there since.

Michael didn't care about that at all though, because no woman had ever even let him dare or hope that he might ever in his life get to take a lady's tight ass, not with *that* beast in his pants. But I knew I had to at least try, to make this bacchanalia of a weekend complete. You should have seen his face when I suggested it.

Milimeter by careful milimeter, I could feel him disappearing inside me, and it was amazing. This wasn't something I'd want every night -- a whole week of this and I'd literally never walk again -- but once in a blue moon? A girl could get used this kind of lovin', fuck yes.

"Karen, I...nnngh... meant to tell you something last night."

I licked my lips. "Well, I can imagine you were... ffffuck! Unh...Distracted by my swallowing your cock. Antonio was jacking it so hard to the sight, it was so perfect."

"Almost...YES. Oh, that's good." With one last tiny slide, Michael was officially balls deep in my ass, and we both held perfectly still to enjoy the moment. "Yeah, I'm gonna miss him too, now that the con's over. But that's not what I...mmm. What I meant. Holy hell, I can't believe you're letting me get in you like this."

I clenched and gave him a little squeeze for that, a stunt that sent a small lightning bolt of joy right through my clit. "Out with it, Michael... the telling thing, I mean, not *you*, you stay in there. You know what I mean. God, this is good."

His hand caressed down my naked back. "I saw your plane ticket on the dresser. I was really shocked, because... mmm. Because I'm on that same flight."

I wanted to turn and look back over my shoulder at him, but I didn't dare move. "...I thought you lived here?"

"No. Kyra and Darlene live here. I live in Brooklyn, but I visit here all the time."

My mind raced. "...Brooklyn? Seriously?" My apartment was in Manhattan, Brooklyn was literally right next door. That meant...

He started moving inside me again, completely derailing my train of thought. It was nice and slow, and that's exactly what I wanted. "I don't want this to end today, Karen. I want to make this official. I want... fffuck, I want this amazing ASS." We both gave a small chuckle. "But seriously. I want to keep seeing you, Karen. I'm crazy about you."

I shivered as I felt every little ridge of him touch my insides. "You're so damn beautiful, Michael -- and I want to keep seeing you too -- AND fucking you, oh hell yes. I swear, my libido just goes... mmmm... insane just by being near you. I still can't believe I seduced Darlene into fucking us, all that amazing time with we had with Antonio... I don't know that's going to keep happening, or if it's just something about this convention..."

"I'm...NNGH! I'm happy either way, Karen. As long as I'm with you, we'll figure out what happens next together. I'm good with that... and I'm getting really, REALLY close, holy shit..."

I purred in delight. "Come hard in my ass, boyfriend. Let's come one more time, make one last Anime Horde memory... and then we're going to make damn sure we get seated together on that plane. We're going to join the mile-high club today."

Hours later, not only did we join that honorable society during our flight, but my good luck continued to deliver gifts to me. Namely, a shockingly hot little stewardess named Dipa. She'd discovered us fucking in the airplane's cramped bathroom, sent us back to our seats, and then afterwards practically dragged us off the plane and into a private lounge once we landed. We thought were were in trouble, until she dropped to her knees, tugged at Michael's zipper, and literally begged us to let her ride my new boyfriend's happy monster for herself, while offering to lick my clit into heaven at the same time. Michael and I were all too happy to oblige.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!